The Program Ch. 5

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kira smiled and leaned toward her, took Tawny's hand and moved it down to her pussy.

"Don't take a break. Work it baby, work your clit and your pussy, I want to see you cum again. A nice sixth time."

Tawny shivered, feeling slutty and sexy rubbing her fingers into her cunt, masturbating in front of Kira while she watched her.

"You use that other hand on your tits honey, work yourself up now. You're such a sexy little bitch. Show me how sexy and dirty you can act. A slave is always looking for her next orgasm Tawny, start living your life that way."

Kira stepped away a moment and came back with a hand full of delicate-looking chains. She dropped them on the bed and watched Tawny masturbate. Tawny ran her fingers in and out of her pink, wet gash, pulling her finger up into her pussy and tickling at her G-spot. Her thumb flicked over her clit, moving her ring in its hole and dipping down to move lubricating mucous up from her slit. Her other hand roamed back and forth from one breast to another, lightly pinching and flicking a finger over her hard nipples. She began to roll her hips and breathe deeply and her fingers worked deeper and faster into her cunt.

Kira stepped to her table and pulled a cigarette out of a box and lit it as she watched Tawny. She took a deep drag on the cigarette and blew it out as she sat in a chair next to the bed and watched.

"Almost there slave? Come on now, I haven't got all night. Well, maybe I do have all night, but I want another orgasm soon, before I have to go back to work on you. Be sure I know when, in case you decide to let it sneak up on you."

Tawny looked into her eyes, watching her smoke the cigarette and shook her fingers across her clit. Her hips shuddered and then shook and Tawny lifted her ass up a few inches as her thighs tensed. She pushed her fingers into her pussy deep and reached for her next orgasm that was just a hearbeat away.

"Now Mistress!"

Tawny moaned and sawed her fingers in and out of her cunt. She yelled out and pushed her fingers in. Kira got up and moved quickly to throw her hand over Tawny's hand as her fingers worked inside her cunt. Tawny's cum leaked out over Tawny's fingers and then onto Kira's hand.

"Not bad Tawny. That would be six now. Are you enjoying your orgasms Tawny?"

Tawny settled back down on her heels and Kira smiled at Tawny and sucked her cum off of her fingers. Tawny watched Kira tasting her cum and felt an urge to kiss and hug her.

"Yes Mistress, I am enjoying each and every one very much."

"I'm going to suck some of those orgasms out of you in a little while Tawny. You taste very sexy."

Kira stared at Tawny as she licked the last of Tawny's cum from her hand and Tawny shivered with anticipation. She stepped away a moment and then came back and tossed a large black dildo onto the bed.

"Do you smoke Tawny?"

"Yes Ma'am, occasionally."

"That's good. Some people think a slut that smokes looks sexy and dirty. Some like the taste of tobacco on a slut's mouth.' Smoke for me Tawny."

Kira tossed a cigarette and a lighter on the bed between her spread thighs. Tawny picked up the cigarette and lit it, blowing smoke upward, slowly and fixing her eyes on Kira's.

"Very good girl. You do look alluring smoking. Now, take that dildo and give me another orgasm, before you finish that cigarette. Let me down, and I'll not let you feel my tongue in you this evening. You'll get something else in its place."

Tawny thought about Kira's electric machine and also about having this beautiful, dominant woman rubbing her face into her pussy. Tawny wanted to have sex with her, wanted to touch her and feel her and fuck her so much. She thought about that as she picked up the dildo and pulled it between her legs. It was a big damned thing and she had to work it sideways and up and down to get it into her pussy. She raised her hips some and pressed, forcing her elastic tube open to accept the big black rubber shaft. Tawny groaned as her pussy became accustomed to the size and she began to work it deep into her cunt while Kira watched.

"Yes baby, fuck that big black thing. Reminds you of something, doesn't it? You love large hard things in your cunt Tawny, so fuck it and think about things you like, but do cum soon. And don't cheat me, let me see you pull on that cigarette like a cheap whore."

Tawny thought about the electricity. Is that what she meant, she thought? She thought about Alexander too. The dildo sunk into her pussy, pressed in by her hand. The size stretched her pussy and made her feel sexy. Tawny looked at Kira and sucked on the cigarette while she rode the big black dildo and felt dirty and slutty. The aura sunk home quickly. The aching in her cunt brought a wave of tiny spasms and Tawny worked the dildo faster and deeper. She took another pull on the cigarette, blew the smoke toward Kira and watched her as she fucked the dildo. Tawny was getting confident she would cum now, so she smoked and fucked herself with confidence.

Kira saw the air of confidence and was not surprised. Tawny was truly the most sexually stimulated and active girls she had ever seen come through the Resort. She was going to enjoy making love to her in a while. She was sure she would keep cumming all night, like an insatiable whore. She was going to be one very, very good slave for a lucky owner.

Tawny sucked another drag from her cigarette and quickly expelled it. She coughed and began to pant. Sweat covered her breasts again and she took her hand with the cigarette and pressed it over the base of the dildo. Tawny pushed it deep and screamed. Her pussy locked tightly onto the dildo and cum seeped out along the seam between her labia and the shaft, where they met. Tawny shuddered and rode the shaft several seconds and then pulled it out slowly, rocking her hips and moaning as it left her steamy cunt. She sat back on her heels and took a long drag on the cigarette, now close to the filter, but still glowing. She blew the smoke out and smiled happily as she looked at Kira. Kira grinned back, recognizing Tawny's glow of victory.

"Yes, I am as happy as you are, I can assure you. But I cheated; I knew very well you would cum on a fat dildo like that. Your session with Alexander showed that."

Kira offered an ashtray and then lifted up the chains. She motioned Tawny to her and began fixing them to her nipple rings and then down to her clit. Kira grinned and slapped her hand on her strap-on.

"Time to have fun again bitch. I believe that was seven now, wasn't it? Let's work on a couple more together. Go doggie for me sweetie."

Tawny swept her hair aside and rolled over onto her hands and knees. Kira placed her hand inside her thighs and motioned her thighs wide apart and then ran her hand up her thigh and caressed her wet cunt. She dragged a generous smear of Tawny's wetness back up through her slit and rubbed it into her crack and against her pretty puckered hole. Kira poked her finger against Tawny's ass hole a couple times and watched the way it pressed tight with each probe.

"Relax it baby! Let me in to your ass like a good little bitch."

Tawny concentrated and relaxed. Kira poked again and Tawny overrode her impulse to flinch. She felt her hole relax and Kira smiled as she saw Tawny's hole open like a tiny pussy for her. Kira pushed her finger into Tawny's ass and twisted it and fucked it in and out slowly, feeling the tunnel inside.

"Very nice honey. Nice and clean and lubricated, just like you were told. Very fuckable, wouldn't you agree?"

Tawny agreed with an obedient "yes Mistress" answer. Kira continued to finger her as she thought.

"I can't decide if I want to take your pussy again, or your ass this time. If I take your ass, I'll want an orgasm, soon. Will you do that for me Tawny?"

Kira knew that Tawny would be unable to give her that unless she was very turned on and felt especially loving toward her. She had read that anal orgasms were not common for this one, unless she was particularly hot and the partner was a favorite.

"Yes Mistress, I know I can cum for you if you fuck me there."

The answer made Kira smile warmly and she knew now that saying good-bye to this one would be difficult. She was a truly fabulous fuck and now she was going to give her a difficult gift.

"Very good then Tawny, I will very much enjoy taking you in your sexy little ass hole. Later, I will want you to put your mouth on mine, will you do that for me?"

Kira lined up the dildo with Tawny's quivering ass hole as she awaited her reply. She smiled as she looked at her puckered hole. It was oscillating open and closed, anxious to feel the strap-on dildo fill her dark pocket. Tawny thought about putting her mouth all over Kira, in her pussy, her mouth and even her ass hole. It made her breathe fast and her heart race.

"Yes Mistress, I'd do it, lick your ass, touch you there. I want to please you so badly."

Kira shuddered as she thought about this slave's tongue probing into her ass and pushed the tip of the rubber shaft against Tawny's hole. She pressed and shook and the dildo covered the hole and then penetrated deep into Tawny's hungry rectum. Tawny moaned, but relaxed and her hole offered little resistance to the initial entry. The dildo felt full and large in her hole. Kira reached her hands under Tawny's waist and pushed them between the chains hanging from her sex rings and her belly flesh. She pushed her thumbs out and dragged her hands back up Tawny's sides, pulling the chains with them. She twisted the chains around her thumbs and held them tight as she clutched to Tawny's thin waist. The chains were pulled taut and when Kira moved her hands on Tawny's waist, her nipples and clit were both gently stimulated. Kira pumped the dildo in and out of Tawny a few times, using her hands to move Tawny's hips. Tawny felt the dildo slip in and out of her ass while the chains jerked at her nipples and her clit. The sensation was heavenly and Tawny immediately reacted with soft moans and a gentle sway of her hips back against Kira's thrusts.

"Like that don't you bitch? Bet you never felt such a nice ass fucking. Pierced sex organs and jewelry can be very nice if you know how to use them. And a good dominant knows how to use it, Tawny. You've been very good tonight. Good fuck slaves are treated nicely, you see? You fuck good and you get fucked good, that's the way it works usually."

Kira gently fucked her slave and tugged at her waist and Tawny moaned and smiled as she felt Kira's heavenly treatment. She watched as the dildo disappeared into her hole and then slipped back out. Tawny's perfectly tanned ass cheeks and her shapely body made a beautiful picture to watch while she fucked her. Tawny thought the strap-on was perfect for her ass. It sunk right into her until it seemed to hit an end and then pulled back away again. She found that if she contracted, the shaft ached slightly, but when she pushed slightly and relaxed, it slipped along smoothly and seemed to push into her pussy a little. Every motion from Kira brought some pleasurable feelings to her body. Her nipples were gently being tugged and massaged by her rings and her clit got a little jerk with each thrust, sending a pleasing stream of sensations through her cunt. At one point Kira pulled the dildo all the way out and then poked her a couple times. Tawny could feel her hole opening and closing, as though it was grabbing for the hard rubber cock. Kira held her waist tight and repositioned the shaft and shot it back into her again, giving her a rush of excitement.

"Yes Tawny, very good, enjoy the fucking bitch, enjoy the feeling and cum again for me."

Kira's soft voice, her sexy accent and the constant stimulation of so much of her body brought Tawny to another orgasm quickly. She began to pant and rock her hips, fucking Kira with more enthusiasm as she felt her climax near. Kira held her back, fucking her slowly and methodically, controlling her with her firm grasp on her waist. When it came, the climax built slowly and crashed with violent suddenness. Tawny's body bucked and shook and her breath came in gasps. She murmured obscenities and choked on her words while Kira took her waist firmly and continued to fuck her with long, sudden strokes right on through her orgasm.

"Oh my God, Mistress, oh fuck, yes, fuck me please."

Tawny gasped and rolled her hips back. Her thighs were stiff and shaking and Kira could feel her ass bite and relax while the waves of passion flowed through the slave's body. Kira pushed Tawny forward, allowing her to slide face first, onto the mattress. She watched her twist and moan as her orgasm drifted away and snatched up another smoke and lit it. She sat, cross-legged and let Tawny have a short break. After a few minutes, Tawny rolled over and looked toward Kira, wondering what would be next. Kira took a last drag and snuffed the cigarette, then slid down and rolled onto her back. She stuffed a pillow under her head and crossed her arms under her head, looking up at the ceiling.

"Tawny, mount me please. Fuck my dildo and give me number nine while I talk to you about something."

Tawny rolled up and set her leg over Kira and scooted up so her seam split on the dildo. She lifted her hips, pressed the dildo to her labia and worked her hips down until the shaft filled her pussy again. Tawny leaned over Kira, looked down at her face and smiled as her hips began to shift up and down and the dildo was stroking in and out of her slot with well-lubricated ease. Kira smiled up, satisfied that her slave would cum for her again soon.

"Nice honey, fuck it nice now. I know you can keep going for me. I'm enjoying you and how do you feel?"

"I'm in heaven Mistress. I want to show you how sexy I can be Mistress, I want you to be so pleased with me."

Tawny rocked her hips and fucked the dildo with steady strokes. Her breath was uneven and she swallowed and bit her lip as her pussy began to move and spasm inside her.

"Good girl. You just keep your cum flowing bitch and you'll make me very happy. You love to fuck don't you girl? And I'm very pleased with how you put out for me on the lounge, with the wax earlier Tawny. Tell me how you feel, I mean, about accepting that pain for me and about fucking for me honey. Do you really like it?"

Kira looked with interest while Tawny fucked the dildo with enthusiasm, as though it was her first sex in a week, but it was really her ninth orgasm building in just a couple hours. Tawny gasped as she tried to answer.

"Mistress, please, one, moment?"

Tawny bit her lower lip and her eyes closed and her face twisted. Her body jumped up and down and then shook violently as she pushed her hips down tight onto Kira's dildo. Kira looked at Tawny's slit as it hugged the strap-on and could see more of her cum leaking out onto her thick matte of hair. She knew the slave was not faking and wondered just how this bitch could stay so hot for so long. Tawny breathed deep and slowed her movement to a stop and looked down into Kira's eyes.

"Mistress, I am sorry, I was just about to cum. Yes Mistress, I do love the feel of fucking, the pure physical and mental joy of fucking. I don't want to sound like I am, well, trying to look good for you Mistress, but you do turn me on a lot and I really want to be good for you. You have been very good to me and you can make me feel very good Mistress and I think you are very beautiful, inside and out. So fucking for you and feeling pain to make you feel good is not too difficult Mistress."

Kira smiled up at the slave. She had hoped to hear something very much like that. Tawny was not putting on a show. She was reacting to the physical and mental stimulus that came from her natural tendency to want to obey and follow and a strong physical and mental leaning toward pleasure seeking through sex. She was the type that would always perform well sexually and would give back what was given to those that appreciated her beauty and sensuality. Finding Tawny the right owners would be important to keeping her active in the Company.

"Thank you for that honest answer Tawny.' "Now, please, take my strap-on off, we won't be needing it. Time for us to get closer."

Tawny climbed off of Kira and loosened the straps for her harness. Once removed, she dropped it on the floor. Kira smiled and took Tawny's head and pressed it down toward her thick black mass of hair. Tawny went down on Kira and moved her own hips as Kira pulled her thighs and legs up toward her head. Tawny straddled Kira's shoulders and the two women were quickly intertwined in a sixty-nine position with their mouths and tongues tasting the pussies they had each been thinking about for most of the evening.

Tawny's chin slipped through Kira's hair and her lips felt the outline of her labia. She pushed her tongue out and into Kira's pussy, wiggling the tip deeper and deeper, feeling the warmth and wetness of her sex. The taste made her feel so good. Her mouth watered and she let her saliva mix freely with Mistress Kira's tasty pussy.

Kira tried to concentrate her tongue on the slave pussy at her mouth. She wanted Tawny's tenth orgasm to spill into her mouth, but she had a hard time concentrating. Tawny's tongue felt like a vibrator as it slipped in and out of her pussy and her lips sucked and nibbled on her clit. Kira shook her face back and forth, dragging her cheeks through the soft, hairless flesh of Tawny's slave cunt. She could feel Tawny's wetness on her chin and cheeks and her smell turned her on. Tawny smelled like sex, hot and primordial sex and Kira felt her own pussy throb and swell as she sniffed the scent of Tawny's hot slave pussy.

Kira knew she was close; her pussy throbbed and there was a small spasm. She wanted to hold out until Tawny had her orgasm, so she concentrated on Tawny's pussy and stabbed her tongue in and out, pushing her chin against her ring and twisting against it with each inward thrust.

Tawny could feel Kira's pussy flex and tighten and she knew she was near. She twisted her tongue into her and wiggled the tip way into her tunnel, but she had to groan, since Mistress was being particularly aggressive with her tongue in her own pussy. Tawny knew her cunt would explode into another flow of cum again any second, so she worked her tongue and mouth as fast as she could through Kira's wet gash. Both women felt the same emotions as their pussies began to twist in their bodies and they shivered through an orgasm. Each felt the flow hit their faces, but couldn't move, since their own pussies were throbbing. There was a pause and a gasp as the women brushed their cheeks and mouths through the other's flow of hot cum. Kira gasped and got her mouth open and over Tawny's soft, smooth labia and sucked in a healthy taste of her feminine orgasm. Tawny rubbed her face through Kira's thick hair and spread her cum out in the bush.

Kira pushed Tawny's body off of her and sat up, smiling and licking her lips.

"Tawny, God, you are as good as I thought. You make me hot bitch. Now spread yourself for me, I want more."

Kira moved down and wrapped her arms around the slave's hips and pushed her face into Tawny's sopping gash. Tawny reached up and grabbed the bed rail and gasped for breath as Kira's mouth dove into her pussy again. Tawny bucked her hips and twisted as she gasped and moaned in ecstasy. She thought she would pass out, but Kira would lift her face and watch her a moment every few minutes and Tawny would catch her breath again. Kira's mouth went into her over and over and brought Tawny to another orgasm in short order. Her tongue and lips and her hands all worked together to excite her and drag orgasm after orgasm out of her thighs.

Kira lifted her head and watched Tawny shake and wiggle like a young virgin as another flow of her hot cum poured out of her beautiful naked pink pussy. She had been sucking and licking at her pussy for over an hour and Tawny had given her two more beautiful orgasms. That made an even dozen, so far. Kira rolled away and looked at the ceiling. There seemed to be no end to this slave's ability to perform.