The Project

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't even look up when I finally heard the inevitable "Yeah, there's a wild one over at the Sig house, why don't we head over?"

I smiled and simply raised my hand and said, "Check!"

I was sitting on the same barstool downstairs when a pair of hands rose up behind me and covered my eyes. "Guess who?"

I froze. Even though I'd half expected it would happen one day I suddenly dreaded how the evening might play out. I reminded myself about not being into projects but still adopted a forced smile and turned around expecting to face the girl I knew only as Tits. Instead I was confronted with a beautiful face sporting a sea of freckles under a crown of amber hair. I sort of recognized her but couldn't remember her name.

The redhead laughed one of those energetic straight from the diaphragm guffaws and rubbed her nose against mine. "You're impossible Pat. Couldn't you at leastpretend you were almost at the point of remembering my name? It makes a girl feel that she was more than just another notch on your bedpost. My name was then and is still now Alice; Alice Reed." She kissed me and we left immediately.

As she shed her clothes back at my room I had to admit Alice was certainly worth remembering but more importantly she knew exactly what to do with everything she had. I was still stepping out of my jeans when she grabbed me and inhaled my cock deep into her throat. By the time I'd finished undressing I knew I couldn't last for much longer so I pulled her on top of me and began dining on her delightful slit. I hadn't had time to introduce myself to her clit when I exploded down her throat. She stayed to milk every last drop from me and then popped up and nearly ran off toward my kitchen. I heard cabinet doors opening and pans clattering and by the time I'd made it to my kitchen I could see that she had raided my 'fridge and was halfway into creating a western omelet with the various leftovers she'd found. "Protein! I've got to get more protein into that frame of yours because I fully intend to fuck you straight through 'til dawn.

I'm sure you're thinking that this is a three egg western but I've got to confess I couldn't find any ham in there so I substituted some shredded pork I found in a container of leftover Chinese." She grabbed two melon balls from some contained and popped one in each of our mouths.

"Have you figured it out yet?"

She giggled. "Youstill haven't figured out where you know me from!

Two years ago on the day the freshman dorms opened up to receive the incoming horde I was parked in front of Harrison Hall unloading my Jetta. You were walking by and apparently liked what you saw and leaned against my front fender as I emptied my car of boxes, suitcases, loose hanging clothes, shoes and whatever. When I had emptied the car and was carrying the last two hanging plants into the dorm you reached in and took my iPad from the front seat and followed me in and up the stairs to my room.

You tossed my tablet onto the bed and told me it was customary to tip the person who's helped you move in so I gave you a quick peck on your cheek.

Three hours later I missed my orientation dinner while being 'oriented' having your cock up my ass. I'd only slept with two boys in my entire life and no one had ever used my backside but by the time you left my room the next morning I'd been introduced to more sexual firsts than I knew existed.

I've often fondly thought of you as being responsible for turning me into thetotal whore I am today."

I sat on one of the kitchen stools as she spoke and found myself completely at ease with this girl. We continued exchanging life trivia about ourselves.

"...and by the next morning I'd been passed around to eleven of the brothers. I'd never been DP'ed until that night and when I left I sure was walking funny.

So how's your life been going Pat? Been in on any fraternity gangbangs lately?"

I smiled at my lap for several seconds before answering. "You reminded me of a night last semester when you mentioned 'walking funny'. I've never told this story to anyone before."

So I proceeded to tell Alice, with full disclosure and complete honesty, about that Friday night with Tits. She never once interrupted me but continued to cook the omelet, pour the juice and coffee, and clean up after herself while I let my tale unfold.

I'd been picking at my eggs while spinning my tale when she sat on the stool across from me. Her lovely C cup breasts momentarily distracted me giving her time to take the fork from my fingers and taste my eggs. After returning the fork she silently listened until I got to the point where Tits crookedly ran out of the parking lot and out of my life.

Alice interrupted the silence after I'd finished with a single word. "Wow!"

I enjoyed watching her delicious nude ass cross to the coffee pot and fill our two cups. Without another word she came back and took my hand leading me back to my bed. I was already hard again so she put our cups on the night table, pushed me onto my back and proceeded to straddle and then mount me.

I don't think either of us could figure out whether she wanted to fuck or not. Once she was fully impaled on my spike she simply laid down on my chest with her face turned to the left. She snaked her hands under my scapulae and hardly moved save the occasional vaginal contraction to keep me hard.

Finally she spoke against my chest in a tone so low that I barely heard her. "I've already admitted that I love being a complete slut but..." She paused for about ten seconds. "...but rape or forced sex of any kind is different. I doubt that excluding my family I've ever loved anyone enough that I'd volunteer to have my body plundered by two rapists.

...and she didn't even know you, and she was a virgin and you never offered up your real name. I just don't think I could do it."

She lapsed into silence but in a few minutes I felt her hips begin to move. I grabbed the cheeks of that lovely ass and began picking up the pace. She sat up, leveraged her feet into my armpits and bridged onto her outstretched hands behind her. With my cock as her fulcrum she raised and lowered herself on me and we were off again on the roller coaster.

Alice didn't stay 'til dawn. By four o'clock she was pulling her clothes back on saying only, "With a seven o'clock meeting I might as well shower and dress in clean clothes at home."

When she was dressed she sat on the side of the mattress next to me and kissed me deeply. She then took her mostly full coffee cup and held it while asking, "Do you ever look for her?"

"No, I never have. When she ran from the car she obviously didn't want to face what had happened in front of me so I figured it was up to her to contact me if she wanted to. Besides, looking for her would seem too much like a project and I don't do projects."

Alice swallowed the last of the cold coffee in her cup and stared at me until she shook her head saying simply, "I'm sincerely sorry, Pat. I'm sorry because, acting the way you're acting you're either a total shit or severely wounded and I don't think of you as being a shit."

She pecked me again and headed for the door. Before walking out she offered one last comment, "I have no idea who or what fucked up your head but trust me buddy, it wasn't that girl. If it had happened to me I'd reallyneed to know why she did what she did... but that's me." The door clicked shut.

Alice's speech notwithstanding, as I've already said life had resumed my familiar and predictable pattern. I scored with the ladies more often than I didn't, my grades were high and eleven games into the season we were carrying a ten and one record. The team bus was just pulling into Durham for a three game series at Duke. I was due to take the mound for the second game and I was getting pumped since I was sporting a ridiculous ERA of .93.

We were staying at a place that was only a mile from the ballpark and it was a nice day so I chose to walk rather than riding the team bus. I'd never taken the time to look at the Duke campus so I took my time, constantly consulting the map in to guidebook that was in my room when I checked in. During the walk I spotted three honey blondes but the only one with the properly shaped ass could have hidden many shoplifted items in her B cups.

It didn't matter that I wasn't in the lineup for that day. I've always adopted the same mindset I'd have if I was about to face the next batter, only without warming up. I studied the size of the Umpire's strike zone even though I knew he probably wouldn't be brought back to home plate for tomorrow's game. I studied each batter's tells and swinging tendencies, I was immersed in it all.

There were two outs in the bottom of the third and I was watching the eyes of the next batter kneeling in the on deck circle, trying to learn whathe thought was worth studying. Then my reflex kicked in and my eyes flew to a head of wavy, long, honey blonde hair. She'd been sitting behind third base so she had had a clear view into our dugout. The hair was right, the torso was slim and the twin globes of her ass were pretty much the size I remembered. As I waited for her to turn enough for me to see either her chest or face I found my palms sweating. All my game day mindset was in shatters as my eyes followed the metronome that was her cheeks but she never turned. She just walked straight into the tunnel and out of the park. Oh well, at least now I could refocus on the game but that transition wasn't quite as easy as it normally was.

After the game I asked a few students where the closest pubs were and found out there was only one in walking distance. I got my iPad out of my bag and strolled over. It was early so I took the vacant seat at the service end of the bar and ordered an iced tea. I got some reading done but my retention was for shit and I knew I'd probably have to reread those chapters so I shut the tablet and continued with my primary purpose for being there, studying the crowd. There were three blondes with appropriate asses but none of them were Tits. After four hours I finally left, leaving an overlarge tip for occupying a seat which was unproductive from the bartender's point of view.

I was in the zone. I'd just struck out one of their better hitters on three straight pitches and that made me six and a third innings into a perfect game with I wasn't quite sure how many Ks but I knew it was a lot. A zephyr blew in from left field and blew the wide brimmed hat off the head of a girl standing at the entrance to the third base tunnel. The movement caught my attention and as the girl stooped the retrieve the offending accessory I saw the bodacious tits and long honey hair. She wore a pair of huge retro-Elton John round shades so I couldn't properly see the face but I knew it didn't matter. It was her.

The six and seven batters both took me deep. After hitting number eight in his elbow I was yanked from the game. While I showered and dressed after the game all the rest of the team and the coaches gave me my space expecting, based on the look on my face, a complete meltdown. I asked my catcher to see that my gym bag made it back saying I needed to walk a bit.

As I walked out of the team tunnel she was just where I expected her to be. As I got close she turned and began walking to the right, away from the campus at a very slow pace and I fell into step beside her. For the first time I became aware of the rest of what she was wearing. In addition to the floppy hat and retro sunglasses she wore super tiny Daisy Dukes with the bottom third of each cheek exposed for the world to see. Completing the outfit was Daisy's red and black plaid shirt unbuttoned most of the way down to the knotted tails tied just under her braless tits. As she walked her cowboy boots made little slapping sounds against the backs of her calves.

She saw where my eyes were and broke the silence with, "I dressed like this just for you."

"Thatwas you at the game yesterday. Why'd you leave in the third inning?"

She didn't really look at me keeping her gaze on the path before her. "I knew you played but weren't going to pitch until today so I scanned the bullpen for a while but couldn't find you. I finally asked someone sitting near me whether pitchers not scheduled had the day off or not. He said definitely not and that if you weren't in the bullpen you'd probably be in the dugout. Once I saw you I knew I wouldn't have the courage to approach you so I left."

I laughed. "So you figuredthat outfit would give you more courage? That doesn't sound like the TitsI remember."

She reached out and took my hand and held it as we continued our slow stroll down this lane she had us on. She began to swing our hands at a slow pace to match our walking. Her eyes stuck to the path. "The Tits you remember doesn't exist. I'm not sure she ever did. Did it ever strike you as being odd that night that an above average looking college girl with huge invitations to the entire male sex and most of the females stuck to her chest and no religious manias still had an intact hymen?"

It almost seemed rhetorical so I didn't answer. My lack of response however caused her to chuckle. "You were probably so target oriented you didn't waste any time thinking aboutirrelevancies like that. All you could think about was an image of your own cock sliding into my pussy, right?"

"Ass."

We continued several more steps before, "Well it wasall I could ever think about. I obsessed about it constantly. I listened to all my friends speaking casually about sexual anecdotes and experiences and they drove me crazy with jealousy. I didn't care about major conquests with star athletes or other celebrities, I just wanted to be a normal girl with a healthy sexual appetite. Instead I was always so terrified of the act I just shot down everyone who tried anything with me.

Then came the night at the Sig house party. From that barstool where you found me I'd already shot down four guys with a variety of lame excuses." She paused, I was sure, for effect. "Then thisasshole starts ordering me around. I find myself giving him my seat and pouring his drinks all the while under dire danger of being thrown up on. How do I react? I lean forward on the bar and flash my tits at him. I get at close as I was capable of getting to asking him to jump me. I...

Shit, I knew that if you simply hit on me I'd shoot you down just like the others so I... well you wereso into yourself I figured your patience would be pretty thin.

When I got into your car I was doing everything in my power to tease you into raping me. If I was incapable of either casual sex or emotional lovemaking then I wanted to orchestrate my own rape. Well I got my wish... sort of. It may have been the wrong cocks tearing me up but at least I knew I'd outlive my hymen.

I've thought about it a lot and I'm fully aware that it wasn't really a rape. If I'd just kept my mouth shut I'm pretty sure they wouldn't have done anything to me. They would have carried Pat Erikson off to some cell and escorted me back to my dorm. The moment they put those 'cuffs on you you'd become a bit player in the unfolding drama. I entered into a conspiracy with those two cops to assassinate my cherry. You had no say at all in the unfolding events."

The lane sloped down to a tree lined river with a large boathouse and a rack with several rowing shells. "We've got a pretty good rowing team."

She sat on the riverbank's grass. "I come here sometimes, it's peaceful."

I sat next to her. "You have the advantage, you know I'm Pat."

"Kristy, Kristy Swanson. Pleased to meet you.

After the parking lot I didn't let anyone touch me until I'd transferred here. Then I kind of went off. My goal was thirty guys in forty-five days."

"How'd you make out with that?"

"Let's just say I exceeded expectations. It probably didn't hurt that this one guy set up a party; nine guys and me for the weekend."

She turned to me and smiled, "I've been told I'm a pretty good fuck! I'm wearing this stupid slut outfit and I take you to this stupid river with all these stupid trees for privacy but I don't think I'm doing such a hot job at seducing you. Last semester I fucked anyone who even glanced at me. Not so much lately but you come under the heading of 'unfinished business', no strings and no projects."

I'd been sitting next to her but I leaned back and stretched out. I began, "Not that long ago I was having a 'morning after' moment with a girl named Alice Reed. I told her everything about that night starring Bozo and Tits and she said I was either a total shit or a wounded bird. As she was leaving she said she didn't think of me as a shit. Maybe between the two of us you win the prize for Best Sexual Mental Hygiene."

Kristy rolled onto my chest and laid her head on my collarbone. "We're pretty pathetic." She felt good there. I kissed the top of her head and wrapped my arms around her. We fell asleep that way.

When I started awakening my arms were still wrapped around her back. Once again I kissed the top of her head while I slid my left hand down her back hoping to slip inside her shorts and grab the ass I remembered so well. Only problem was as I got down to her butt I found my way unimpeded by any more garments. Somehow while I was asleep she'd managed to separate herself from her shorts allowing my fingers an easy route to the interior of her already wet pussy.

Since I wasn't yet used to anyone named Kristy I slipped two fingers into Tits while allowing my index finger to begin drawing lazy circles around her clit. She moaned and the moans became slurred speech, "I've wanted this forso long."

She reached up with both hands and grabbed two fistfuls of my hair as she drove her tongue deep into my mouth. I reached up and untied the knot beneath those wondrous tits. Throwing her shirt aside marked the first time I'd ever been with her when she was completely nude and somehow the removal of that tiny piece of cloth that was her panties made all the difference. I rolled her over onto her back and began to feast. With every swipe of my tongue her moans became groans, groans became cries and cries became shrieks. She slid onto her side and turned so that she could match me stroke for stroke inhaling my dick. In the last nine months she'd certainly become a world class cocksucker but my fantasy was now kicking in. I pulled her onto her knees and kneeled behind her preparing to play out my dream. I sank my cock full into her pussy for a few strokes to get it well lubricated before reaiming it at the star I'd been dreaming of for so long. I drove my cock home and Tits roared.

"I knowthat sound! Kristy's having a party!" I turned and saw three big linebacker types trotting down the bank seemingly intent on joining our party.

I called, "Hey guys, how about letting us have a little privacy here?"

The first guy turned to his mates and said "What do you know? Little 'Captain Meltdown' can't enjoy our Kristy without privacy! He can only use one hole at a time but he doesn't want to share.

Dude, if you'd finished out the game the way you'd thrown the first six maybe you'd deserve her as your prize but the speed that you fell apart? Feel lucky if we allow you to stay."

Pulling my dick from Tits' ass I rose and shoved the guy on his back. The other two grabbed my arms, gut punched me and quickly pinned me to the ground when Tits jumped to her feet. "He's mine Randy and he's right. We really want some privacy here."

Her words were falling on deaf ears, however. Randy wanted payback and he advanced toward me with clenched fists.

Tits didn't hesitate at all though and jumped at him, head-butting him on the bridge of his nose which instantly collapsed gushing copious amounts of blood. As Randy dropped to the ground Tits turned to the other two. "Greg you two carry him back to the nurse's station. He's apparently just tripped. If I hearany other version of that story around campus Iwill charge all three of you with attempted rape and my friend will back me up. Even if you get off, that's the kind of charge which will follow you around for the rest of your lives. Now leave us alone."