The Project Pt. 02

Story Info
A Loving Night in the Desert.
7.7k words
4.7
11.1k
4

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/20/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A Loving Night in the Desert

We had made it out of the Xtrax building without being discovered by the Russians, but I was still shaking. Scott drove quickly, but I couldn't tell what direction we were going in. I put my head between my knees and tried to pull myself together. My jumpsuit and underwear were completely soaked with sweat. Stinky, nasty adrenalin sweat. What a comedown from the elegant female of three hours ago.

Scott inquired, nervously, "You going to lose it? I can pull over."

Keeping my bent over position, I said quietly, "No, I think I'm all right. WhatÕs this about an escape vehicle and moving to a secret location?"

He laughed, "That's a joke between Alphonse and me. The escape vehicle is that fancy RV we were in this afternoon. No one could escape anybody in that thing."

Sitting up, I pulled down the zipper on my jumpsuit, took off my bra and held it under his nose.

"You smell that, you good for nothing, no account techno brother! Three hours ago, you had me feeling like the fanciest woman in Scottsdale, and now I smell like a cheap whore downtown! Speaking of fancy, you better have a fancy plan for getting back into my good graces."

I sat there in stony silence, waiting for him to say something or notice that my breasts with very stiff nipples were peeking out of my suit.

"Um, Karen, I'm really sorry... I got carried away with blocking those bums that bought Xtrax from selling my work. Um..."

He had turned to look at me and noticed the bare boobs. Then noticed the smile on my face. I leaned over, pulled his ears, kissed him on the side of his mouth, and bit him on his neck.

"Um, so you're not really mad at me?"

"I'm really, really mad at you for spoiling a perfect evening, but it was for a good cause, and maybe, just maybe, you can make it up to me some way."

He reached over and fondled the nearest breast, then pinched its nipple. I sucked in my breath and said, "You're not supposed to attack me while driving."

"Well then," he said, "we'd better stop driving." He was pulling into the trailer park where the fancy RV was located.

"Alphonse's people will come and get this in a few minutes. I'm going to make the disconnects on the RV, and then we will be leaving too. If you don't mind, I'm not going to tell you where we are going until we get there, so in case we are stopped for some reason, you can say I took you against your will and you had no idea where I was taking you."

"Do I get to clean up?"

"The shower works even when we are moving and there is plenty of hot water."

After using up half the water tank, I was feeling a lot better. I threw on a tee shirt, then reached for a clean pair of shorts and thought better of it. I turned out the light and went forward through the curtain. We were moving down a freeway at 70 and the RV was riding well.

"Better?" he asked.

"Better," I responded.

I reached up, took his hand from the wheel and put it between my legs. "I want you."

He rubbed me and I immediately gushed on his hand.

"You ARE feeling better."

"When?" I asked.

He reached into a pocket beside him, handed me an unmarked bottle and said, "Take one of these with a whole glass of water, climb into that bed back there, and when you wake up, I'll be all over you."

He leaned over and gently pinched my nipple again.

Chapter 6 - Meeting Francine

It was still dark when I turned over, but there was light in the east. Someone's warm skin was up against me. I had to pee.

The warm skin was a man. I could tell because his penis was stiff and pressing against my thigh. I tried to remember what happened yesterday and where I was. I had to pee.

I was in Arizona. This body had to be my brother, Scott. I didn't know any other males in Arizona except maybe big black Alphonse. I had to pee.

I crawled over the body, which groaned, and sat down on the toilet. There wasn't any privacy and my pee streamed noisily.

The body with the penis got up and came over in front of me. He squatted down on my thighs, pointed his cock between my legs, and let go. He pulled my head back and kissed me. His other hand was rubbing my tits. He'd said he would be all over me and he was. I reached down and squeezed him. He was getting bigger and harder, but kept on peeing. When we were done, he lifted me up and then just stood there, hugging me and kissing me. I wondered if I could pretend it was still last night and my exotic perfume had seduced him.

No such luck. He put warm water on a clean cloth and wiped me and then himself. He opened the fridge and got out the juice and a dark mystery bottle. Five drops of mystery liquid, and then filled the glasses with juice.

He handed one to me and held his up to mine. "A toast to us. I love you, dear sister. I respect you. I admire you."

I put the glass down and hugged him as hard as I could, crying into his chest.

"Pull yourself together," I said to myself. "Where did all this gushy girl stuff come from?"

He was hugging me back, but his male weapon was now between my legs and slowly humping me.

With one arm still around him, I took another swallow of juice and said, "Are you... are we... um?"

"Yes," he said. "Drink that down and come back to bed."

He climbed into the far side and raised the blind. We were under a long canopy of cottonwood trees, almost completely hidden. Sunlight was now filtering through the trees. He opened the window and dry, fragrant desert air flowed in.

This is pretty damn romantic, I said to myself, and climbed into his arms.

My body wanted loving, his body wanted loving. Maybe the bodies were more interested than our groggy brains were, rebounding from all the excitement of yesterday.

He was big and hard, I was warm and wet. We came together like the parts were engineered for each other.

Whatever was in the juice was getting to me. I was spacy, I was tingling, I was just wanting, wanting, wanting him.

It was over too quickly. The bodies were too tense, too anxious. His thrusting drove me right up the mountain and over the edge. I cried out, and his firehose let loose in me. We were asleep again in moments.

"Hello in there, it's almost noon, the day is wasting!"

"Come in Francine, the door is open."

She was tall, very pretty, and very pregnant. She looked at us and smiled. "You've been having some loving! Isn't making love in the desert wonderful? That's how I got like this," she said, patting her belly. "Juan and I were making out, and the desert seduced me!"

"At least, that's what I told Mama," she giggled.

She sniffed the air and said, "It smells like sex in here." More giggles.

I punched Scott in the arm. "Are you getting up and putting something on? You are scandalizing this poor girl."

Francine giggled again, Scott laughed, and I giggled too. Something made me feel free in front of this woman who obviously knew all about sex. I punched Scott on his hard behind as I climbed over him and sat on the toilet again.

"Francine, I have to go and there is no privacy in here."

"Si," she said. "You are lucky to have a toilet. Many of us get to squat in the sand."

Surprisingly, Scott wasn't hard when he got up, but his equipment was still impressive. Francine gazed at it admiringly.

"Senor, I would like to be loved by that, but Juan would beat me." She smiled, stepped forward, and stroked Scott's penis, which now was showing signs of life.

I walked over to her and whispered, "Are you trying to steal my man?" Her breasts were high and beautiful under the thin dress cloth. I gave one of her nipples a good pinch.

"Oh no, Mister Scott is honorable man, he would not leave you for me!"

There was humor in the banter, but some seriousness. Scott gazed at me, his naked sister, next to big belly Francine. Then said, with a big smile, "No, I will not give either of you up. I want both of you."

Francine said quickly, "Senor, that is very naughty. Padre would give me ten Hail Mary's for even repeating it."

The moment passed.

Scott said, "Francine is the daughter of the owners of this ranch, who are very hard working naturalized citizens. I met them through a program to help Mexican workers who were being oppressed by Anglo farmers."

"Si, Senor Scott is mucho bueno with my papa and mama."

Scott added, "And Francine is a first generation college student who earns part of her tuition keeping this big thing clean when it is here at the ranch."

A voice from outside called to Francine. "Mama wants me to help with the laundry. She would like to say hello, but maybe you need some clothes?" She smiled broadly.

Scott pulled a pair of shorts from a tiny closet and slipped into them. "Francine, this is my new partner, Kim. That's not her real name but there are some very bad guys we are dealing with right now and I think you should not know her name for a while. OK?"

Francine looked shocked, but noticed the hard look on Scott's face and said, "Certainly, senor, but we can be friends and get to know each other?"

"Yes. This will be better for you and your parents in case the police or anyone else shows up with questions. Even if they want you to take a lie detector test you only know she was a friend of mine and her name was Kim."

The mood had gone from soft and loving to hard and tense. I didn't like that. I didn't like it at all. I especially didn't like standing there naked in the middle of a conversation about bad guys.

"Scott, where has my bag gone?"

He looked guilty as he went forward and dragged it from under the settee. "I'm sorry about this. We need to have some lunch, do some chores on the vehicle and then we need a long talk about the game plan."

I pulled on a pair of gray boy shorts and a matching tee shirt. The shorts were meant to be underwear, but I decided here in the desert they would do fine. My nipples were pushing out the tee. I shrugged, what was I hiding? My bare ass, bare pussy and bare tits had already had maximum exposure.

Francine went to the door and called out, "Mama, come and say hello to Scott's new friend, Kim."

I had expected a round Hispanic almost grandmother. But Francine's mother was tall, muscular and extraordinarily attractive. Her hand went into mine and pulled me into a hug.

She stood back and said, "Senor Scott, how could your worthless self convince this gorgeous lady to be your friend? What have you been doing, coming here in the middle of the night with no lights and no hello?"

"Dolores, I am very sorry. Truly sorry to have insulted you and Arturo and Francine. Last night was very bad. Alphonse and Kim had to help me with a very difficult operation with no advance notice at all..."

She broke in, looking concerned, "Scott, do not worry, you are great friend to us. I will get Arturo and we will see what we can do to help."

Scott answered quickly, "We need to put the net over the vehicle and put it in the tunnel tonight. But we need to show Kim around this afternoon. Do you have time to hike to the spring?"

I watched Dolores and Francine come off full alert for their friend.

I croaked, "Is there any juice?"

Dolores said, over Scott's objection, "Please, come to the house for some lunch. This one," she waved at Scott, "is not to be trusted in the kitchen."

Scott's frown and her smile suggested this might not be true. To me, she said, "Wear your sneakers, there are things that bite in the grass."

After a Dolores omelet, juice with champagne provided by Scott for everyone, and an introduction to Arturo, life was looking up.

I helped clear the table and noticed Arturo giving me the onceover. His wife frowned. "Husband, you will get in trouble looking at Scott's woman that way. With me too."

He clasped her around the waist from behind, kissed her under the ear and asked, "Is it time for siesta yet?"

Francine squeezed my hand and said, "Isn't it nice they still love each other? Hot love too!" We both giggled. Scott looked uncomfortable and asked, "Anyone for a hike?"

The rest of us laughed loudly. I reached over and pulled his head into my lap, running my fingers through his long hair. "I'll take you on a hike, kiddo. One you won't forget. Especially after all your misdeeds last night."

He turned over and grabbed me with a hot, wet kiss, then sat up and said, "Arturo, there are probably people looking for the van. We need to put the net over it under the trees, and move it to the tunnel tonight. Is the extra pickup running ok?"

Dolores shooed us out. "Work now, hike later. Francine will call Juan, and she and I will arrange a nice family dinner for tonight. Is that ok, Scott?"

Scott smiled and said, apologetically, "Muy gracias!"

I said to Francine that if she was working on dinner, I would tidy up the motorhome, and followed the men out. Arturo and Scott walked side by side in the easy way that men have who work together.

Tucked under the trees beyond our big vehicle was an aged pickup. In its bed under a tarp was a large section of camouflage netting. I stopped to watch the two of them get it over the top of the RV, then ducked under and inside. The pickup coughed, caught and moved away.

I was almost done with hanging up, and sponging and wiping when the door opened and Scott climbed up beside me.

"God, I must be the most unappreciative ass that ever lived. First, I get you all dolled up for a romantic evening, but take you on a CIA mission instead. Then I abduct you to a mystery desert location. Finally, with no real explanation, I set you to cleaning up the mess in my motorhome."

I grabbed his ears and pulled him to me, kissing as hard as I could. Then moved my lips to his ear and said, "Punishment will be administered."

"I deserve it. But first, let's go for a little hike. There are some things to show you, and we can talk."

He quickly pulled out a backpack, filled water bottles, tossed in first aid, and shouldered it. He headed to the ranch house.

"Dolores, is there a radio unit available?"

"Si, right there in the corner."

"I don't really expect any trouble, but if you hear or see anything unusual, or the phone rings and hangs up, let me know immediately."

When we got back outside, he took a cellphone out of his pocket and keyed in a number quickly. It was answered on the second ring. "Everything's fine here, but we need to meet tomorrow night. When and where?"

"North One at 7."

"Got it. Thanks."

He turned to me. "Alphonse costs me a fortune, and he's worth every penny. That's his completely untraceable phone, and those directions are code for our rendezvous. You add ninety degrees to the direction, and an hour to the time."

We quickly followed a slight trail to the northwest, still in the shade of a grove of trees. I asked him, "You're in hot water for not calling the Feds right away, aren't you? That was a felony export violation I saw going on last night."

He stopped and said, "Yes, you're right on target. But before you get one inch more involved in my project, we need to have a serious talk. There's a nice place for that about a mile out there under the bluff you can see. But it's hot sun from here to there. We can run it, or jog it."

I smiled at him, "I'll bet you are so out of shape that you can't put any distance between us."

He started running, mumbling, "Out of shape am I, we'll see about that."

I let him open up a ten yard lead, but kept it at that. The midday heat was intense and we were quickly drenched with sweat. My lungs were aching as we reached halfway to the bluff, and I wondered whether there was a winning surge left in me. Then I noticed he was hurting too, and managed to close up to his heels. The path was too narrow for us to run side by side, so he couldn't tell how far gone I was. With fifty yards to the first trees, I moved up and passed him.

He gasped out, "Trying to show me up, eh. Watch this." His sprint caught me, but I could tell there wasn't much left. With a supreme effort, I slapped the first tree trunk six inches ahead of him.

We crumpled to the hot sand. I was sure my lunch was coming up any moment. Scott looked at me, "You always were pretty damn competitive, little sister."

"I had a big brother whose shelf of trophies didn't come from being lazy."

He got to his feet and helped me up. He said, "I'm sure glad you're on my team," and followed that up with a kiss.

Hanging on to my sweaty hand, he led us further into the grove of trees. Behind a pile of boulders was a small stream. "This is the ranch's water supply. Comes from a spring back in the cliff and runs all year. We can't swim in it, but come over here." There was a small diversion gate and a rock lined tub of sorts. Scott raised the gate and the tub began to fill.

"Arturo lets special friends know about this, but it is a state secret. You have to swear to keep the secret."

He stripped down and sat in the rising water. He watched while I did the same. I don't know why, given the games this morning, but I felt self conscious.

"There's no one around, you don't have to hide your many charms."

The rocks were poking my bottom, so instead of hiding anything I crawled into his arms, laid my head on his chest, and cried.

It was a good long quiet cry while the cool water kept rising. Scott's arms around me felt strong and secure.

I sat up and said, "Thank you for that. I guess I just needed to be a girl and let it all hang out."

He lowered his mouth and licked my breast. "I'd love to have you hang out with me permanently."

I smiled and pulled him up for a kiss. "What about that talk? You do owe me a bit of explaining."

Scott closed the diversion gate and we sat on the edge of the pool with our legs in the water as it slowly ebbed into the mossy reeds across from us.

"Karen, I'm really sorry about last night. I'll make it up to you, I promise. But the bad thing is that this problem with the Russians isn't going away. They don't give up easy, and once the feds get into it, there's no telling which way things will go. In the best case, we prosecute enough low level types to convince the Russkies that this project isn't going to work and they back off. If they don't come to that conclusion, there could be a period of rough stuff, and I probably know too much to be able to stay out of it. I've never told you this, and I'm not telling you, but I've been doing chores for the technology counterintelligence folks for a while. I like them, they are appreciative of my help, and they'll want assistance with this one too, especially since I was one of the lead engineers on the original development team."

Something was tugging at the back of my mind. Suddenly it clicked. I grabbed Scott's hair and nibbled on his ear. "Olga is one of your special friends in this, isn't she!"

He didn't say anything, but spent a couple of minutes playing with my girl parts, getting me wet and antsy. He laid back and pulled me on top. "I have this problem you may be able to help with. There is an extraordinary woman in my life that I really care about. She's smart, educated, beautiful, and sensitive. We have great sex together. But she's too good for me, and I've gotten myself in some dangerous trouble. I need to convince her to dump me and go home. How do I do that?"

I put my head down on his chest and cried again. "This is so stupid," I said to myself, "here you are naked as a jaybird in the middle of the trees, in the arms of your brother, and he's trying to ditch you instead of loving you!"

I took a deep breath, rubbed my eyes, and sat up on him, making sure I crushed his cock under my bottom. "You're not getting rid of me that easy, Scott Thomas, just because you've found another woman!"

"I'm not buying this cops and robbers stuff. I know a philandering husband when I see one. You've got the hots for some tramp and I won't put up with it! No wonder our sex has been so lousy lately, you've been porking some other babe!"