The Project Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is there more?" he asked.

"Yes, but I want a shower first." I got up and pulled him up. We were both grinning. I squeezed his limp prick.

We walked back through the hot sand, arms around each other, not bothering with clothes. Dolores smiled and waved as we passed the ranch house, as if two naked Anglos was an everyday occurrence.

"How about a beer," I said to Scott as I got in the shower.

There were two cold ones waiting when I sat down across the table in the RV from him.

I took a long deep drag and said, looking straight into those bottomless brown eyes, "I'm not going anywhere. I told you I was joining the project, and I meant it. I need some training about how to use my body in combat, but it's tough and so am I. I'm pretty and I can act, as you know from last night. That makes me useful in ways that Alphonse can't be. So there, when do we start?"

Scott leaned across the table and kissed me gently, very gently. "You are something else, Karen. Where did all that resolve to help your good for nothing brother come from?"

My eyes were tearing up again, so I made a fist and punched him in the arm as hard as I could.

"Oww, why'd you do that?"

"Because you're so good for nothing. Now give me something to do."

He said nothing, but examined me intently, below the neck. "Why are you staring at my boobs?"

"They are very beautiful. I was remembering how incredibly sexy you looked last night in that dress. You didn't have a bra on, did you?"

"No, Olga said the dress looked better with just me inside." I smiled at him.

"Olga was right, as usual." He paused, and then continued, "I'm thinking we should revive the Katherine Brandon of last night. It's not going to be long before my counterintelligence friends track me down, and they never show their hand in public. Dollars to doughnuts, they're going to have some scheme for me to play double agent to trap bad guys. So, if you insist, over my vehement objection, on joining this project, you should actually do what I said you would last night, become the visible project manager."

He reached out and pinched a nipple. "Over my continuing objection."

I stood up, grabbed his hand and pulled him to the bed. I pulled his shorts down, sat on his thighs, leaned over and took his limp organ into my mouth, where I applied some teeth to a delicate place.

"Ouch! no fair! not permitted to use teeth!"

I had never throated a man. Never wanted to, and said no to the ones who wanted me to. Sean never asked. But alone in the RV with Scott, gushing with all the emotion of the last two days, I knew I was going to do it, gagging or not.

I lowered my face slowly toward his pubes, slowly. The giant crown of his cock filled my mouth and I wondered whether this was going to work. God, he felt good in there. I massaged with my tongue, keeping him away from my teeth with my lips. Slowly, slowly I made progress. He was at the back of my mouth, almost closing off my air. Ok, girl, this is it. Take a very deep breath and slide him all the way down. Uh, uh.

"Oh my god, Karen! Where did you learn that?"

I was running out of breath, but the sensation was incredible. My whole being wrapped around this great stick of hard pulsing flesh. Time to let him and it loose. I fell back on my side next to him, a big grin on my face.

"Was that the first time you did that?" He leaned over me, eyes smouldering. My nipples were reaching for the sky and he roughly fastened on one. My breath was coming in gasps, my body quivering with pre-orgasm. I reached out and drew him to me, legs spread as far as they could go. My hands went to his long hair, pulling him down for a kiss. Just before our mouths collided, I whispered, "Yes."

His slippery cock bottomed in me on the first thrust.

Three orgasms later, I came back from beyond and gasped, "Enough for now! My insides need a break. Besides, you said we had to get to work."

I slipped down at his side and kept on kissing in nice places.

There was a knock at the door and Francine called out, "I have something for you."

I opened the door and gave her my hand up the step. Her belly was truly impressive. She eyed me and said, "You needed more after this morning? It must be the desert air!" She laughed, pulled me into an embrace and kissed me firmly.

"Senor Scott, if you do not keep this woman around, you will be in big trouble with me!"

Scott had a pair of shorts on and was grinning foolishly at her.

Under her arm, Francine had a beautiful yellow sundress. "For you," she said. "We need to dress up a little for our three lovers! Mama says come over in an hour for margaritas."

Scott lowered the dress over my head. I looked at Francine, "Just the dress and me for dinner?"

She looked at Scott and said, "Ooh, your lady likes to live dangerously."

Dinner, lubricated by two rounds of margaritas, was relaxed and intimate. Three couples very much in love with each other. The Mexican specialties piled high on plates. Kissing and fondling. Lots of pats from everyone on Francine's round belly. The baby kicking vigorously. Planning to come out soon.

Scott had brought over with us some special cognac. Arturo provided contraband cigars from his south of the border relatives which the women decreed could only be lit on the veranda.

The three guys puffed away out front while Mama, Francine and I cleaned up. Francine tried to elbow me out of the way. I put my arms way, way around her and elbowed her to a stool. "Almost mothers get to watch," I said.

Mama smiled at me, and Francine made noises as she relaxed.

"How much longer?" I asked.

"Three weeks if I am on time. But Mama says women in our family are never on time."

Mama was rinsing and I was drying. "Is there a hospital?"

"Two hours away. I'll go if there is enough warning and contractions are slow. I've done all the stuff to get ready, and Mama has delivered her sisters and cousins. So I sit here and grow the baby!"

We all laughed. I went over and hugged her and patted the big tummy. The occupant kicked back at me. "Is he trying to tell you something?"

"I talk to him at night in Spanish and tell him to be patient. And I sing to him. Sometimes Mama joins me and we give him a duet."

"Do you know it is a boy?"

"The clinic in town would give me a free ultrasound, but Mama said let it be a surprise. Like I was a nice surprise for her. So I said ok. Juan says it doesn't matter, he will love it either way."

"He is a nice man. Are you going to stay here afterwards?"

"The ranch is busy and your brother comes with the big machine and other things to do. He says I am the mamacita of the Big Machine!" Her eyes sparkled at me.

Mama and I gazed at her. I said, "But Francine, how can you be cita looking like that?"

Scott was by my side, laughing with the rest of us. Juan had his arm around his woman, kissing her hair. Arturo was holding Mama and looking like he was already a grandfather.

We walked back to the RV, arm in arm. "There is a lot of love in that family," I said.

"Yes, and Arturo is very protective of his women. When he was a young man, he was part of the border patrol unit that infiltrated the coyote operators. Real tough stuff. If someone turned you, you didn't live long. They threw your body out of a pickup and took pictures. He knew the risks but the money was good and he wanted to marry Dolores with more in his jeans than a green card."

"So you and he have made this place able to defend itself?"

"Yes, but for the same reason you are Kim right now, I'm not going to talk about the defenses. If we need them, I'll tell you immediately."

I stopped him, standing in the dark under the stars. "I said it already, but I want you to know that I'm worried about you. I'm not scared, and I think I'm tough enough for your team."

I hugged him fiercely. He pulled my hair and kissed my upturned face.

"I wondered last night, when I yanked you in that incredible outfit from the party and dragged you right into the middle of the Russians, whether that was asking too much."

"Well?" He was still kissing my lips.

He put me over his shoulder and continued walking, his hand up under the dress on my bare behind, rubbing and pinching.

"Put me down, louse."

"You have to follow orders."

"It says in the Code of Conduct that an officer may not make unlawful demands!"

We were in the van, still in the dark, and he was slipping the dress over my head. I unbuckled his belt and pushed his trousers and shorts down. We made it to the bed, breathing hard, and wrapped in each other.

The desert air was drifting in the window. "Back in the kitchen, I was admiring you in the pretty yellow dress, standing tall next to Dolores."

I lay back on the pillow. "Scott, you make a girl feel special." I squeezed his hand.

"I was also admiring Francine, laughing with you, her big belly shaking, and I was thinking..."

He was silent but it took me a minute to realize what the silence was about.

"Scott Thomas, you devil! You were standing there with that grin on your face, thinking about knocking me up and making me as big as Francine!"

I pulled his hair as hard as I could, but he was still laughing and his hands were tickling my ribs.

"You stop that! First, you're doing incest, and now you are plotting babies."

He pulled me on top, licking my lips and undoing the braid in my hair. He wasn't hard, and I knew this playing around was just trying to avoid talking about our tense situation and what had to be done tomorrow.

I burrowed into his neck and whispered, "If we sleep now, we can wake up early and get our act together."

The stars were still out when he was trying to climb over me. I pushed him down and got out first. I was just starting to pee when he was on my legs, letting loose like he did yesterday. The smell of our warm piss floated up. He stood me up against the counter and soaped my bottom, just like yesterday. I bit his ear and wrapped my fingers in his hair.

I pulled on the boy shorts again and decided serious work did not need the distraction of bare tits, but couldn't find my sports bra in the dark. "Can we have a light? I can't find my bra."

He handed it to me. "It was in the bed. I'm going out to talk to Arturo and be right back. No lights yet but you can put the coffee water on."

The door opened silently and he was gone. I was going to have to learn this getting around in the dark stuff if I wanted to work with Scott.

In a few minutes they were back. Arturo took my hand and kissed it. "Good morning, Kim, thank you for making coffee."

I poured us three mugs of strong brew and sat down.

"We're going to move before dawn. Arturo says the van can be detected on the latest high res satellite images. He and I will figure out a better system, but for the moment we are going to another place in the desert. We have to get there before anyone can see our dust trail, so can you be ready in a few minutes?"

"No chance to say goodbye?"

"We'll be back in a few days. They understand about my comings and goings."

Arturo had my hand again. "I will tell them it was not your fault that your brother left with no goodbye."

They laughed but I didn't think it was funny.

The netting was off and we were gone in less than ten minutes. Arturo shone a flashlight for Scott to avoid using the headlights until we were away from the ranch.

My stomach was grumbling. "Can I get you some toast or something?"

"Yes, I'd love something. You should put on the pants and boots from the other night. There are some gates ahead to be opened and closed."

In half an hour, there was light on the far eastern horizon. Scott slowed for the first gate and I dropped down and managed it without any trouble. In ten minutes there was another gate, which also behaved for me. Scott was inching forward in several inches of dusty road leading to a rocky bluff not far away. Before it was fully light, the van was right up against the rock wall and shielded from above by an overhang. Scott had me help him unfurl a large cotton panel that hung on hooks from the roof rack. From fifty yards, we were hard to see against the rock. Farther out, you would have to know we were there to see us. Scott pulled out a large aluminum box from a storage locker on the outside of the van and began setting it up in a depression out a bit from the wall. He unreeled two cables from the van and plugged the unit in.

Inside, he fired up two monitors and shortly the morning online news was on one, and a complicated logon screen was on the other. I was munching on an apple, waiting for orders and thinking about his hot loving from the night before. I put my hand on my lower stomach and imagined it ballooned out like Francine's. Not now, Mama. Not now.

"Why don't you check the Internet news channels and see if you can turn up any mention of security problems at Xtrax, or anything that might be related. Probably not, but you never know. I have to check in with our intelligence friends on this system, and they make it hellishly complicated."

Nothing in the Phoenix papers. Nothing in the tech news, except a mention of the Biltmore gathering and one sentence saying several venture capitalists, including an unidentified woman, had attended. I laughed and read it to him. "Hmm. It's interesting that Antonio didn't spill the beans about your identity. Usually, he'll do anything to get his name in the paper. Maybe he wants to stay in your good graces." He looked sideways at me and grinned.

"Letch. Pervert." I went back to searching the papers. Oh oh. "Scott, I think this is the cover story for the Russians. Article from two days ago says visiting technology group from Moscow will tour Phoenix area companies before going on to southern California. There's a quote from Antonio about how increased international collaboration will benefit the Phoenix economy."

Scott was concentrating on his screen and then suddenly smiled, "I'm in. We'll need to wait a minute while they find the person who handles me."

"You're not worried that Antonio was accompanying the Russians around town?"

"Sounds like pretty standard trade association stuff, doesn't it?"

A voice filled the RV, "Good morning, Scott, you are up early."

"Good morning to you, Victor. I guess we need to talk about the intrusion."

"Yes. We have sketchy inputs on that, but it's too high level to discuss on this link. We need to arrange a face to face."

"I expected you would want that. I'm in evasion mode right now, waiting for things to quiet down."

"I don't know that we can afford for you to do that. The subject is of very high interest to the chain of command. I'm about to send you some coded instructions and shut down this link. Our people will talk to you per the instructions. Nice to hear your voice again. Bye."

Scott's screen flashed several times and went black. He turned to me with a wry smile. "Well, Karen, that was as pleasant as it gets with the intel folks. I have to get the file off the machine within five minutes before everything is wiped, so why don't you make some coffee and we'll see in a bit what they have in mind. I'm going to have to close the door. Another one of those deniability things."

It was warming up, so I changed into a running outfit while the coffee was brewing. Fruit and milk were in the refrigerator. Granola in the cupboard.

In ten minutes, Scott appeared with a page of notes.There was a burning smell from the back of the RV.

"Sorry for the fire smell. Everything the machine produces directly has to be burned immediately after I've read it."

"Granola with your coffee? Fruit?"

"Yes to both. We're going to keep an eye on the highway over there until we see the RV traffic picking up and then get in the line and act like they do until we get to Mesa."

"Do I get to know more than that?"

We stared at each other and he finally took a deep breath and said, "Look, I don't want to have any secrets from you. And I won't. But part of me right now is behind a top secret partition and I'm sworn not to violate all the rules associated with that work. Remember when I tried to argue you out of this? Well, secrets, even if temporary, are part of the deal you insisted on signing up for."

I reached out and took his hand. "Don't worry about me. I've had company lawyers lecturing me about trade secrets for years. I do need to know enough to keep you from getting in front of a bullet." I went around the table and kissed him and pulled on his hair. He put his arm around my waist and eased me onto his lap. I smothered him with more kisses. I pulled his ears and said, "No bullet holes, understand?"

"Ok, I give up, no bullet holes." He pushed my trunks down and pinched my ass.

"I don't think that is permitted."

"You remind me of those blonds that Bond always ends up in bed with at the end of the movie."

"We have to get to the end of the movie first."

Scott started breaking down the communications gear while I watched the highway through his binoculars. There was a sizable RV about every five minutes. By the time we had the tarp and other boxes stored, it was every couple of minutes and Scott said we could blend in. A slow, no dust drive across the sandy road and we were on the highway north.

He had on a Cardinals baseball cap and an obnoxious striped shirt. He told me to put on a bra that showed my boobs instead of flattening them, and a tight tee shirt. Mysteriously, a set of New Mexico plates with current tags had appeared on the front and rear bumpers.

"If anyone asks, your name is Kim Reynolds, and no, you don't have an ID because your purse got stolen at a restaurant two nights ago. You're from Albuquerque, but have no current address because your friend Bud, that's me, has been so nice as to ask you to come along on his trip to Canada."

"That's pretty good for something on short notice. What's your story?"

"I am Bud Cardozo. I run a small plumbing outfit in Santa Fe. I've been divorced twice, and my idea of a good time is to hop in the RV, find an interesting female companion, and just hit the open road for a few weeks when business is slow."

He reached into his pocket and handed me a business card for Cardozo Plumbing. "The phone number works. It forwards to my mobile. I've got it setup with a distinctive ring tone."

"So I am the latest in a series of bimbos that thinks riding and fucking Bud is a good way to spend time?"

"That's pretty much it unless you have some embroidering to do."

Scott was driving the big RV with ease. I thought about how Kim probably considered Bud a red necked ass, and was waiting for the right opportunity to ditch him. For now, she needed to be available when he got horny, which was most of the time.

"Bud, honey, you let me know if you need anything." I pulled off my shirt and sat down in the passenger seat in the running bra that flattened my boobs.

He looked over and said, "Kim, you've got the dumbest underwear I ever saw on a girl. There's a great body under there, but you'd never know it."

"Bud, I'd take it off for you, but this out of state RV needs to be careful about behaving in Arizona."

Scott did a fantastic impersonation of Bud flexing his arm muscles, jerking at the wheel and getting red in the face. "You wait 'till we get to Mesa. I'm going to down some beers, get it on with you, and then I'm going to find a poker game and get us some spending money!"

"You like the sound of that, Kim baby?"

I tried my best to dazzle him with a big smile. "Oh Bud, this girl is so happy to be along on your trip. I'm going to make you feel great when we get this thing parked somewhere."

We both broke out laughing. "Sounds good to me," I said, taking off my bra and kneeling behind his seat with my tits rubbing on his neck.