The Project Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He grabbed my hand and pulled it to the bulge in his shorts. "You're going to cause a wreck with that carrying on."

I whispered in his ear, stroking him over the shorts, "Maybe you need a little more of Bud in this."

He moved the seat back and pulled me into his lap. I said, "Bud, we can't play while you are driving."

Scott's hand drove right up the shorts and into my pussy. "Listen, Kim, you're a nice girl, but I make the rules. Understand?"

He had one hand on the wheel and the other on my boob. He moved the free hand up and jerked my hair, bringing our lips together. A long kiss later, he said, "I guess we need to drive, not make out."

I got us some soda from the kitchen and sat on the console next to him, my hand on his thigh. "That was interesting, putting myself in the Kim character, the dumb bimbo from Albuquerque, coping with red necked Bud to get a ride out of town."

I got back up on my knees and kissed the side of his face. "Being with Scott is a hell of a lot better than being with Bud."

He kissed the back of my hand. "There's something going on with us, sis. Something that I like. Like a lot."

I put my arm around him and applied more kisses. In my best low sultry voice, I said, "You give me goosebumps when you talk like that. Your dumb divorced sister is falling for you."

We went down the highway in the parade of RVs in silence, savoring the strange loving moment.

(cont'd in Part 3 - Excitement at the Lost Dutchman)