The Prom Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Miss Treadway stopped kissing me long enough to search around for the dildo she'd just used on me. When she found it, she handed it to me before sinking back against the pillows. I sat there like a stunned idiot while she lay on her back submissively and spread her lean muscled legs apart.

"I—don't...know what I'm supposed to do!"

"Fuck me!"

This time, Miss Treadway said it much louder, and with much more emphasis. I guess she thoroughly enjoyed shocking a student. Usually it was the other way around!

"Use the lubricant on the table next to the alarm clock."

I still hesitated. I think Miss Treadway accepted that I was obviously stressed by the whole situation. She rose up from the mattress now, and pushed me in her place onto my back.

"Here, let me be teacher for a minute..."

My mind was completely numb, and I was shuddering. Miss Treadway started whispering reassurances as she instructed me to open my legs a little bit. When I did, she took the dildo, lubricated it, and planted it between my thighs.

"Close your legs now, and hold it steady. Use your hand to hold it if it slips."

I watched in silence as Miss Treadway started to straddle my body before guiding the rubber cock into her pussy. From my vantage point, I could already see that she was so wet down there that the toy slid into her without much resistance. Oh, God! I thought. Miss Treadway is impaling herself on this hideous thing! She wants to ride me! Her initial loud gasp made me flinch, and I almost let go of the dildo. But I clenched my thighs extra hard, steadying the toy in my grasp, and after another second passed, I felt the weight of Miss Treadway's body pressing against my pelvis. She gasped again. Her small pink nipples were fully erect, and her fair skin glistened a little with sweat.

"Oh, Ciara...I love you!" She moaned. "Oh, my angel, my princess...fuck me!"

Jesus Christ. My crazy Christian gym teacher wanted a real hammering!

I stared as if I was caught in a trance while Miss Treadway fucked herself, riding and grinding on top of me. It was hard to hold the dildo in place without the harness. But just the same, I could feel our bodies undulating, echoing each other. Miss Treadway kept biting her lip and wincing; an occasional moan escaped her while I tried to push into her. Even though my teacher isn't what anyone considers attractive, this to me was the most sensual and exciting view I ever experienced! Her athletic middle-aged body was so inviting, I was afraid I might come right there while she fucked herself on top of me. Her moans got louder as she drilled herself harder; her small breasts were quivering, and I could actually see tears in her eyes.

A low, guttural growl began in the back of Miss Treadway's throat. It grew louder as she continued to ride the toy between my legs. I could feel it. She was so close now. Just a few more seconds. Miss Treadway ground her hairy crotch aggressively against mine, and her entire body started to quiver uncontrollably. In one shuddering climax, Miss Treadway came hard, jamming herself onto the rubber cock violently several times as the bedroom was filled with the sounds of her loud moans. With one final hump of her hips, Miss Treadway sort of fell beside me onto the mattress. She pulled the dildo out of her pussy, and tossed it to the floor with a dull thud. She was still panting from the exertion.

"Did you just...cum?" I asked.

"What do you think?" Miss Treadway said. She kissed my forehead softly and asked me if I wanted to keep going. I told her yes. We started making out again, and I was quickly becoming aroused again.

"You looked so beautiful just then, Carol." I whispered between passionate kisses. "When you were on top like that."

"Stop it, young lady. God doesn't like liars." Miss Treadway said.

Her gruff voice prickled the skin around my ear. Suddenly, I remembered begging her in the community center to let me have her. I wanted to lick her, to taste her. What better time to do such a thing than right after a good hard fuck!

I kissed Miss Treadway tenderly, telling her how much I love her. I was so ready and eager to explore every inch of my older lover!

I adore the way her puffy pink nipples responded to the touch of my fingers, and how hard the tips got when my mouth covered them. I was enchanted by the sight of her mound modestly covered in all that thick dark hair, and I was pleasantly reminded of the many illicit teenage fantasies I've had where I hoped one day to get a glimpse of my gym teacher's most private places. She smelled so earthy and strong, and she was still amazingly wet! I wanted nothing more than to please her, and so I did.

One day, when I was hanging out at Amy's house, we'd found a bunch of dirty magazines with hardcore pictures that belonged to her parents. Amy's mom and dad were out of the house that day. We spent hours in Amy's room checking out the pictures and reading some of the articles about oral sex and other freaky stuff.

Naturally, Amy was only worried about what sex positions she wanted to try with her boyfriend, Brad. When she loudly complained that Brad wouldn't try going down on her, I suppressed a self-righteous smirk. She had no idea how amazing it feels to have someone go down on you, but to have a woman do it...I felt depressed that I could never tell my best friend about that. When I was looking at one particular magazine, I learned a lot about how women are supposed to have something called a g-spot, and that stimulating it caused intense orgasms. I was totally fascinated, and I drank up every bit of information about it that I could for later use. I wondered if it was really true.

I asked Miss Treadway to spread her legs apart, and right away I started slowly licking her pussy while savoring the hot musky aroma clinging to her thick dark bush of pubic hair. I slowly inserted a couple of fingers inside her, and now I was firmly stroking her vaginal wall. I was determined to find out if everything I read was true or not.

Instantly, her breathing became heavier, and an evil grin spread across my face when I stopped licking her. I enjoyed torturing my gym teacher with prolonged bouts of licking and stroking before I'd stop completely, and then I would start the licking and stroking all over again. Sometimes Miss Treadway would make loud sobbing sounds, other times she'd let out a loud sultry moan.

I was licking and stroking for longer periods now. I saw Miss Treadway's slender body undulating violently, almost bucking against me. Her washboard stomach tensed noticeably when I exposed her hardened pearl to the dripping wet jabs of my tongue. When I stopped licking again, her voice was as thunderous as that one time when she caught Heather Sauer swearing in her 6th hour class:

"OH MY GOODNESS—DON'T STOP!"

Within moments of my resumed licking, my eyes jolted open from the sound of Miss Treadway screaming as though she was being torn apart. The screams soon died down to a few ragged moans indicating total release. Every few seconds, her body would spasm. I could feel the space between her legs pulsating. When I withdrew my fingers and pulled away, she just lay there for several seconds before letting out a massive breath, and her body finally relaxed. I've never seen Miss Treadway look so happy, so completely satisfied before. It was a sight to behold!

"Oh my soul...that was heavenly!" Miss Treadway whispered breathlessly.

For a second ,she looked like she wanted to ask me how I learned to give oral like that, but I could see that she had second thoughts.

We lay together with our bodies entwined, savoring the beautiful feeling of our bare flesh touching each other. Any fear I had of anyone possibly finding out about us out had vanished, as if tonight's lovemaking had been some spiritual cure. The bedroom by now positively reeked with the smell of sweat and spent passion. We were in the midst of a deep kiss when Miss Treadway broke it off and said:

"Do you still feel like our love is shameful, sweetheart?"

"This...can't be wrong." I said. "I love you and I've never felt more normal in my life than when I'm with you."

"God never meant for any of us to go without a suitable companion, Ciara. I feel like I have found mine."

I kissed her mouth tenderly, trying to fight off a surge of emotion that suddenly ripped through my body. I felt like I was going to cry.

"I know I have found mine too." I said.

We decided we both needed to wash up before going to sleep. Miss Treadway helped me out of bed, and we walked to the bathroom together. She set out a couple of towels before turning on the shower. She tested the water before getting in. In a matter of seconds, the water completely soaked her short cropped hair, plastering it to her head.

"Get in." She said.

The shower was in the bathtub. There was more than enough room for the both of us. I got in, and let the hot water rain down on me. She had a bar of soap, and was quickly lathering herself before turning her attention to me. The sight of my teacher's hard athletic body, all shiny wet and dripping with soap was making me extremely horny. Before I knew it, I let my arousal take over, and I soon found myself on my knees in the bathtub with Miss Treadway's foot propped up on my shoulder. When I finished pleasuring her again, we finally started to actually wash.

We took turns washing each other's hair. I ran my tongue over Miss Treadway's smooth naked skin, catching the essence of her sweat and natural odor before she washed it away. When we finally left the shower, we were both waterlogged and exhausted. We dried each other off, and headed back to the bedroom where she gave me a t-shirt and panties to wear. She muttered something to herself about me keeping a few changes of clothing here from now on, and this made me blissfully happy. I don't even remember falling asleep, but I know that I was very comfortable. This really feels like home!

When I woke up the next day, I noticed Miss Treadway was gone. Any evidence of last night's lovemaking session had been removed. Only the tousled, stained bedding I was laying in remained. I climbed out of bed, and used the bathroom before returning to find that the prom gown I wore over here was gone. Miss Treadway replaced this with a pair of corduroys and a clean t-shirt. The white sneakers from the night before were placed nearby. I quickly got dressed, and started to head downstairs in search of my lover.

The sweet ambient melodies of a violin and a tinkling harp led me down the stairs to the living room, and I noticed the record player was on. I could hear Miss Treadway in the kitchen softly humming to the music, but I could not see what she was doing. When I peeked into the kitchen, I stopped dead in my tracks. Miss Treadway was on the phone. I could tell that she must have gone jogging earlier, although it appeared that she at least changed her clothes after getting back. Before I had the chance to say anything, Miss Treadway held up her free hand in my direction.

I was able to understand only part of the telephone conversation, but I understood Miss Treadway's intentions:

"Ms. Schroeder, this is Ciara Ackerman's PE teacher, Miss Treadway...at North Haskell...Yes, she's in my future leaders' class...oh, everything is just fine, Ms. Schroeder...Yes, I'm very proud of her too...I called to tell you that she is with Miss Larsson and me...You know that she is a member of our Aim for Success Campus Christian club...our church was throwing a little party for our girls...prom alternative, that's right...and she and a few of her classmates stayed to help us clean up...I was wondering if she could spend the weekend...oh, wonderful! I'll bring her back home Sunday afternoon, then? Thank you so much, Ms. Schroeder...goodbye!"

She called Aunt Francie! I could have died right there! I was staring at her completely dumbstruck. It looked like she had been cooking something on the stovetop earlier. She reached for her coffee and took a swig.

"Good morning, Ciara." She said brightly. "Are you hungry?"

She told me to take a seat at the table, and soon she was serving me this glorious breakfast that she made herself! What we ate was not exactly the sort of foods a PE teacher would ever approve of, but it seemed to fit the mood perfectly. Miss Treadway stopped at a corner grocery on her way home from jogging. There was French toast and syrup with eggs and orange juice. I was floored when I took my first bite; she really could cook! While we ate, we talked about last night. She reminded me that graduation is coming up sooner than I think, and that I need to keep my nose to the grindstone during these last couple of weeks. I told her how hard I've been working, and that Mrs. Halstrom even gave me an A+ on a creative writing assignment last week.

"She wrote that she liked how I used 'reciprocate' appropriately in a sentence." I said. "I wanted to show you the story I wrote, but she kept it to show some of the other teachers."

"Reciprocate is a very good word!" Miss Treadway said. "I'll have to wander over to Mrs. Halstrom's room one day next week on my planning period to see what you wrote."

Before long, our conversation grew increasingly erotic while we ate the last of the French toast. Miss Treadway started talking about how she will miss having me as a student. She confessed that of all the students she's had, I was the only one who aroused a longing inside her unlike any she's ever experienced.

"But this is only the beginning." She said. "You belong to me now. I know that you are a faithful God-fearing young lady. I've made sure of that. Do you think you'll make as good a teacher as I am?"

I leaned in to kiss my lover on the cheek as she took another swig of her coffee.

"Better." I said. "You'll see."

12