The Prom Date Ch. 01

Story Info
Small town gal looks forward to her big night.
5k words
4.52
65.9k
20

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/02/2022
Created 03/01/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kellog
Kellog
105 Followers

A Kellog Serial

"Every girl wants her prom night to be special," Cindy began, speaking directly into her brand new digital videocamera.

"And I'm no different than any other girl," she continued, moving behind the camera and positioning it so that it pointed at the mirror on top of her makeup table. The image wiggled and wobbled as Cindy centered the camera.

When she was satisfied with both the framing and the focus, she peered over the side of the camera. The camera immediately jumped out of focus, trying to decipher the large image of her face, looming in front of the lens. "My name's Cindy, and this is my video diary leading up to my prom night."

Cindy smiled a big, happy smile at the camera, then her face disappeared as she moved out of the way. A second or two later, her face popped back into view at the same askew angle. "I hope you like it," she added, smiling goofily into the camera again, before disappearing once more. "I hope I do, too," she said, popping back into view; making an even goofier face.

The camera shot the empty makeup table until Cindy re-appeared in the frame, stepping over to her makeup table and sitting down on the simple wooden chair. She continued smiling into the camera through the reflected image of her make up table mirror as she picked up her hair brush and began running it through her long blonde hair. She paused.

"I guess I should explain why I'm making a video diary leading up to my prom night."

Cindy stopped brushing her hair and stood up, turning herself around so that she was now sitting on the wooden chair backwards, facing the video camera. Her long shapely legs were spread apart by the back of the chair, but because of the angle of the video camera, it was difficult to see anything beyond the opening in the high hem line of her white oversized night shirt.

"As most of you know, well, maybe not most of you," she corrected herself, "once this gets posted around the Internet, but as some of you know, this is a special prom.

"I go to a small high school in Iowa. There are only about 65 of us in my graduating class, and this is the largest class in seven years. Because our school is so small, we haven't had a true senior prom in seven years. Instead, they used to have to combine the Junior and Senior classes together in the gym. Even though they called it a 'prom', it's just not the same, y'know?

"Anyway, since our class is the largest -- and the best -- in seven years, we wanted to hold our own senior prom in a fancy hotel in the big city. We really wanted to do it up proper. We've been planning it since our Sophomore year. But we just couldn't raise enough money. We held car washes, bake sales, work days, got a booth at the county fair, but it just wasn't enough.

"So, I had this idea. Y'know that movie starring Robert Redford and Woody Harrelson, and Demi Moore, where the rich guy offers $1 million to have sex with the guy from Cheers's wife? -- Gawd, who wouldn't, he's so sexy -- her too, did you see her in that movie where she was a stripper? That was so awesome, I wish I could dance like that --

"So, anyway, I had this idea that maybe, with the Internet and all, maybe someone would pay to go to the prom with me. . . . I mean, I know I'm not sexy like Demi Moore, but I don't think I'm exactly ugly, either."

Cindy stood up and shucked off her oversized night shirt, freely displaying her thin, well-proportioned, 5' 6" frame. Her long legs, long blonde hair, and flat stomach made her appear taller than she really was. She was wearing a pair of lacey white "short-short" panties and matching bra. She ran her hands all over her body, down her flat stomach, over her narrow hips, and down the sides of her thin thighs.

"So, what do you think," she asked, practicing her most sexy voice, "Would you bid to go out on a date with me?" Cindy ran her hands over the tops of her thighs, and then caressed herself on her inner thighs. Her legs, which were still straddling the seat of the chair, created an isosceles triangle which came to a sharp point somewhere behind the top bar of the chair's backrest.

"How much would you bid?" she asked, pouting our her lower lip as she raised her right hand up mess up her long straight golden hair, striking her best glamour pose. "$100? $200? $500? A thousand? Maybe more?" she asked hopefully.

"Well, let me tell you a little bit about myself," she said, dropping her pose and sitting down on the seat backwards, so that she was still facing the camera.

"I'm 18. I'm 5 feet 7 inches tall -- 5'8'' in heels -- when I weighed myself this morning I was 119 lbs, and I'm a true blonde . . . although I wouldn't be able to prove it," she added, leaning forward slightly to stare into the video camera to emphasize her unstated point. "I shave," she whispered, before breaking into an embarrassed giggle, leaning back and hiding her face in her hands.

"Oh, oh yeah," she added, opening her hands like shutters and peering through them, "I'm still a virgin, but I'm sexually active. Very active. How do I do that? Well, I'll let you figure that out," she laughed, briefly holding up two fingers and wiggling them in front of the camera, before closing her hands over her face again, hiding her embarrassment.

She gathered herself together and crossed her arms, leaning on the top of the backrest. "I'm still a virgin because my dad was very protective. He even made my mom home school me, which is why I'm a year behind. She didn't know too much," she laughed.

"I promised my father after my mother divorced him that I would wait to have sex until after I turned 19. He didn't think 18 was old enough. Like I said, he was very protective. And I'm going to keep my promise. I hope that isn't a problem." She paused, staring into the camera. "I mean, it's not like everyone has sex at the prom, right?"

"I mean, when everyone starts leaving to go upstairs, that means that we'll have the whole dance floor to ourselves, right? We can slow dance all night long. Doesn't that sound nice?"

Cindy got up from the chair and walked over to the front of video camera perched on top of the cheap tripod she had bought used off of eBay. The auto focussing lens quickly adjusted as she stood immediately in front of the camera, so that only her flat stomach and hips were in view.

"Can't you imagine it? Holding me in your arms, breathing in my sweet perfume, nibbling on my ear while I kiss your neck, leaving lipstick on your collar. You hold me tight, running your strong hands all over my bare back. It feels so good being in your arms, with you touching my bare skin, that I begin to get excited and start to flush, which you immediately notice.

"I press my warm, hard, body up against yours so that you can feel the shape of my young body through the elegant clothes. My firm, eager breasts push into your chest as we dance, and you can tell how excited I really am by the pounding beat of my heart."

The video camera captured Cindy's hands wandering over her nearly new body as she swayed from side to side, caressing her arms and chest. She squeezed her breasts underneath her bra, then reached around behind her back to undo the clasp. Her bra fell free, revealing her soft, yet firm breasts to the camera. Her small nipples were rock hard.

Cindy cupped the underside of her young tits and then began pulling erotically at her pink tips. Still swaying to the music, now with her eyes closed, it was obvious she was starting to lose herself in the moment.

"Mmm..." she purred, running her hands down her flat stomach to the crotch of her panties, even though they were out of frame. Her stomach rippled and swayed as she caressed herself, dancing to the imaginary music.

"You move my hair off of my neck and kiss me softly, right at the base, whispering in my ear, telling me how beautiful I look, how good I feel. You try to kiss me, but I turn away, knowing where it will lead, and knowing that I no longer have the will to stop it.

"You understand and back off, but I can still feel your warm breath washing over my perspiring skin exposed above the neckline of my gown. You kiss my neck again, but linger there a little longer. It feels so right, even though I know I am slowly being seduced.

"I melt into your arms. My hands search out and rest on your butt. I can feel how strong and powerful your hips are as our dancing begins to quicken, swirling me around, so you can show off a little.

"'Slow down', I whisper, and when you do, I lean back into you, and close my eyes, pulling your hips into mine, imagining what it would be like to give myself to you. You respond by reaching down and pulling my hips into you as well. You really want to grab my ass but you know you can't do that in public on the dance floor."

She turned around and showed the videocamera a long close-up shot of her firm young ass.

"'I'm not wearing any underwear', I whisper into your ear, as you press me up against the thick log growing your tuxedo pants. This gets you even harder. We look into each others' face and laugh at the awkwardness of the situation, trying to remain stealthy as we continue to excite one another through our clothes.

"'Can you feel me?' you ask. As if I couldn't!

"'It's so big!' I whisper softly in your ear, though by your reaction, it's as though you've never heard anything louder or clearer. I reach between our bodies, and run my hand along your entire length, enjoying the feel of the warm bulge in my palm, and knowing that I caused it.

"'Are you sure you don't want to . . .' you ask.

"'I want to, but I can't,' I plead, 'Not until I turn 18.' You groan and move my hand aside. 'Don't tease me, then,' you say gruffly.

"But as soon as you remove my hand from your crotch, I maneuver back into position, holding my hips against yours as you begin to move against me again. You can't stop yourself, even though it is only making you crazier.

"'Just because we can't have sex tonight, doesn't mean you can't rub your hard cock against my soft clit all night while we dance,' I whisper, maneuvering my hips until I can feel your hard shaft pressed up against my cunt lips."

Cindy ran her fingertip in a small circle over her clit as she danced and swayed to imaginary music.

"As we continue to dance, I can feel my pussy getting wetter and wetter, so that I'm sticking to my dress. 'Make me cum, and I'll tell you a secret,' I whisper into your ear as I grind my flowering pussy against your bulging cock."

With her left hand still caressing her right breast, Cindy moved her other hand down to the crotch of her panties, rubbing against the sheer fabric separating her hand from her shaved pussy.

Cindy adjusted the camera lens so that it focused on the back of her right hand, massaging her pussy over the tiny crotch of her skin tight lacey panties which dipped sharply between her thighs. "Gawd, I can't stand it," she said under her breath, slipping her hand beneath the waistband. Her knuckles bulged out against the sheer fabric as she palmed her pussy.

"Oh, fuck," she moaned, withdrawing her hand from her panties and moving behind the camera, repositioning it so that it focused on her bed, draped in a thick, soft, white comforter and covered with stuffed animals.

"You take me by the hand and spin me around. I lean back against you with your arms wrapped around my stomach, holding me tight. I can feel your hard cock nestling between my firm asscheeks as you tickle my neck with your playful kisses.

"We giggle and laugh for a little while, until you guide me back to the table, standing close behind me, hiding your large bulge."

The camera caught her beautiful backside as she walked over towards the bed. She stopped when she reached the edge of the bed.

"So, how do you like me so far?" Cindy asked, interrupting her story and looking over her shoulder at the camera. She locked her long legs and bent forward at the waist, giving the videocamera a long look at her firm young ass.

Her own hands crept into frame from above and gripped her tiny, ultra-firm butt. "Pretty nice, huh?" she asked comically, turning around to look into the camera with a big smile on her pretty face. "Do you like what you see?"

"Do you want to see some more? To help you make up your mind?" Cindy hooked her thumbs underneath the waistband of her delicate white panties. Bending at the waist, she pulled them slowly over her firm ass and down her legs, stretching them widely with her knees.

She moved her hand between her thighs, rubbing her pussy with her middle finger. "Mmm..." she moaned, rubbing herself some more. "Do you want to see how pink I am inside?" She slipped the tip of her middle finger between the soft folds of her pussy lips, exciting her clit with the pad of her fingertip. "Or should I save that for the winning bidder?"

"Should I show you everything, or just give you a little taste?" she asked, withdrawing her finger and twisting her body so that the camera could capture the image of her bringing her finger to her mouth, sampling the flavor of her own pussy.

She turned back away from the camera and leaned over again, resuming her gentle attack on her clit and pussy. "If I open my pussy for you, will it help you open your wallets and take out your credit cards? Just like you're all opening your pants and taking out your dicks?" She sank her finger deeply inside her moist box. It slid in easily, and she held it there, knuckle deep, grinding against it.

She stood up and turned around, sucking on her finger, and sat on the edge of the bed with a huge grin on her face. Spreading her legs, with her panties now stretched out between her ankles, Cindy ran her hand slowly down over her shaved mound, so that her middle finger ran over her swollen clit and cunt lips.

"Mmmm . . ." she purred, closing her eyes as she played with her pussy. "How much would you bid to make my dreams come true? How much would you bid to be my prom date, to rest your hands on my ass, pulling my body close to yours, holding me tight, grinding your hard cock against my virgin pussy as we slow dance on the dance floor?"

She closed her eyes and leaned back on the bed, her knees spread wide apart, with her panties still stretched out between her tiny ankles. Her fingers found her pussy once more as she resumed her story.

"Mmm . . . You take me back to the table and sit close to me, hiking up my long frilly dress underneath the heavy white tablecloth. I close my eyes as I feel your strong hand running up the inside of my thigh, getting tangled in my white garter. You continue upward and discover that I was telling the truth. I am completely naked underneath my dress.

"Your rough fingers soon search out my already swollen lips. We share a naughty smile as your long middle finger slips between the folds, resting there like a stadium hot dog nestled in a soft, warm, moist, bun."

On screen, Cindy acted out the scene, slipping her own finger between her moist cunt lips, slowly moving it up and down inside the crease. She closed her knees and kicked her legs free from the constraints of her now useless panties.

"You move your finger to the side and slide in your pointer finger, side by side, feeling my wetness seeping between them." Again, she copied the action on screen. "You spread my pussy open and I can feel the cool air-conditioned air trying to dry my dripping hole."

"I wonder what the chaperones would say if they caught us like this, your fingers slowly rubbing my open pussy," she rasped, closing her knees again as she involuntarily arched her back.

She opened her knees again, showing the camera how she likes her pussy to be stroked, in long, strong, circles. "Oh, fuck," she groaned, pulling on her tender tips with her free hand.

"'Stick it in me,' I whisper into your neck, 'Fuck me with your fingers.'

"You are all too willing to comply, and in no time, your middle finger is perched at my hole, slowly easing deeper and deeper. Your finger feels so good inside me for the very first time.

"'You're so wet,'" you say, 'and tight,' you add as I squeeze my muscles around your invading finger, still stroking me gently.

"I reach down and locate your pointer finger, guiding it to my hole. I'm so ready, I can't wait for you to build up your confidence." Cindy added another finger to her hole, burying it quickly between her swollen folds.

"You slide in easily, amazed at how tight and wet it is inside my soft pink pussy. I reach down and grab a hold of your hard cock, still trapped inside your tuxedo pants. I start to stroke you.

"'Do you want me to take it out?' you ask, moving your free hand to the zipper.

"'No, don't,' I plead, 'I couldn't stop myself.'

"You groan, disappointedly, and stop pleasuring me, withdrawing your hand from between my open legs.

"'Don't stop,' I beg, taking your hand and drawing your damp fingers into my mouth, sucking them clean. 'You know I can't. Let's just have some fun,' I urge, taking your hand and dipping your fingers inside my "sweating" crystal water glass.

"'It's so hot down there,' I pout, thinking about what your ice-cold fingers would feel like buried inside my pussy.

"'Hot, huh?' you ask, regaining your handsome smile and confidence. When your fingers are almost numb from the cold, you draw them back under the table and between my legs. I jump and squirm as a tiny droplet of ice cold water lands squarely on my unprotected clit. We continue laughing gingerly as your fingers find their target, slowly pressing in between my cunt lips.

"'It's co-o--ld,' I say, stirring in my seat, causing you to laugh. I can instantly feel the cold all the way up my spine and down to my pointed toes. You start to withdraw, but I clamp my hand over yours, forcing you deeper.

"As I get used to the cold, my ass slowly comes to rest on the seat once again. As you slowly continue working your fingers faster and faster inside my tight pussy, my rising body temperature begins to warm your fingers.

"As though reading my mind, you withdraw your fingers and let them rest inside the glass again. We laugh and share a gentle kiss while we wait. After a few moments, you take your fingers out of the glass and I reposition myself on the seat, spreading my legs wide for you. But this time, instead of sinking your fingers inside my snatch, you press them up against my clit.

"My mouth drops open as I try to suppress a squeal. My ass rises off of the chair and nearly climbs up your arm. After the initial shock passes, my ass lands back in the chair and I playfully slap your arm. But your fingers continue to work at my clit, and soon, my legs are wide open again, letting you draw me nearer and nearer to orgasm.

"'Give it to me,' I whisper, 'stick your fingers in my pussy.' You comply, but after a while, your fingers are warm again. You start to withdraw your fingers again, but I try to stop you. 'Don't stop,' I plead, 'I can't wait.'

"'I have an idea,' you say, looking over at me with mischief in your eyes. You pull your hand free and again move to the water glass. This time, you scoop up a smooth cylindrical ice cube that's empty in the middle, like a long doughnut, and look over at me.

"Now it's my eyes that are wide open. I am tempted to say "no", and even start to shake my head, but then I see the small drops of water dripping off of your fingertips into the glass, and remember how good the cold felt.

"Still a little uncertain, I nod my head slightly, and bite down on my lower lip, spreading my legs wide and preparing myself mentally for the shock. You lower your hand, still cupping the ice cube in your two fingers, and secretly bring it between my legs. Wisely, you avoid my sensitive clit this time, and instead bring it to rest between my cunt lips. 'It's cold!' I shudder, raising my hips off the chair.

Kellog
Kellog
105 Followers
12