The Prom Date Ch. 02

Story Info
Cindy offers a bit of encouragement.
5.8k words
4.53
36k
4

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/02/2022
Created 03/01/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kellog
Kellog
105 Followers

A Kellog Serial

*

"Hello, everyone. It's been two weeks since I released my video and posted my ad on eBay," Cindy said, looking into her digital video camera. Her face was beaming with excitement. She was obviously enjoying the attention she was getting both on-line and at school.

"My website's been getting so many hits, and I've been getting so many emails, and gifts, I thought I'd better post an update, just to say thank you, and to answer some of your questions.

"First off, yes, it's true. I am 18, and this is legit, and not some rip-off stunt. That's why I set up the ad on eBay. I don't want to get scammed by you, and you don't want to get scammed by me.

"Number two, yes, I am technically still a virgin. I've never had sex with another person before. Like I explained earlier, I did break my hymen when I was younger -- and no, I'm not going to tell you how young I was when I did it. Some of you out there are really, quite sick.

"Number three, some of you thought I was lying about still being a virgin just because I was so... free... on camera, and because you liked my story last time. I will tell you straight out. I am a very sexual person. But ever since I made my promise to my dad not to have sex with a boy until I turned 19, I've spent a lot of time thinking about my first time, and I want it to be something outrageous. I don't want to be disappointed, just because I chose the wrong person, y'know?

"In fact, I think it was probably a mistake for my dad to make me promise not to have sex until I was 19, because now I think about it all the time. A lot of my friends are already having sex, and sometimes, it's hard not to think about it when I'm with them. It's like, what am I missing, y'know? The couples are really, really into it. They can't even keep their hands off of each other whenever we go out. So it's hard not to think about it, y'know? So, a lot of times, when I get home from school, I go up to my bedroom, take off my clothes, slip into bed, and fantasize.

"Sometimes, I do it in the shower in the morning, or in my car on the way to or home from school if I'm wearing one of my short skirts. I've even done it once at school, in the bathroom, when I saw a really cute guy checking me out at lunch. I was kind of fantasizing that I had followed him into the boy's bathroom, or that he followed me to my car after school and we did it in the student parking lot.

"So, I guess I think about it a lot, because it's something that I can't have, y'know? Sometimes, I think about it so much that it really drives me crazy. And the closer and closer I get to my 19th birthday, the more and more I think about it. But just because I've had a lot of time to think about it, and I can make you crazy just by telling you one of my fantasies about when I eventually have sex, doesn't mean that I'm lying when I said that I haven't done it yet.

"Number four, it is true that I finally turn 19 on the day after the prom. The prom is May 7th. My birthday is May 8th. And it is also true that I don't have to be home until the next day. Since the prom is going to be held in the big city, and the school doesn't want us driving home that night, we're going to rent out the whole top floor of the hotel. The hotel gave us a deal on the top floor suites since they didn't want us spread all over the hotel bothering their other guests.

"There are four chaperones, but they're pretty cool. They all grew up here, and know what it's like. They promised to stay in their own room, or in the halls, just to make sure that things don't get too out of hand. They can see if anyone's going crazy, and they can hear if anyone needs help.

"Number five, like I said before, even though I can't promise that we're going to have sex -- 'cuz that would make me something that I'm not -- I don't fuck for money -- I can tell you that it's been really hard to wait, and that at 12:01 a.m., you really want to be the person standing closest to me." Cindy smiled broadly for the camera, then hid her face behind her hands, embarrassed at being so frank in front of potentially millions of strangers.

"But the only way to make that happen is to bid to be my date for the prom. You can bid by going to eBay and bidding on the Cinderella package. And please, nobody tell eBay -- or my parents -- about this, okay? If this blows up, you will be hurting not only myself, but the whole senior class, including all the jocks, who would be very, very upset with you, if you know what I mean, alright?

"Good. Now that that's taken care of, Number six," Cindy announced, backing away from the video camera until her thin frame was in view of the lens, revealing her light pink tank top and white shorts, "some of you were nice enough to email me and ask for my address so you could send me stuff. So I set up a P.O. Box which I put on my web site. I can't believe all this stuff you guys sent to me!"

Cindy turned around and pulled a large brown box out from underneath her bed. Turning it upside down, she emptied the contents onto her thick, pink comforter. The large assortment of sex toys -- dildos, vibrators, eggs, beads, and stimulators -- of all shapes and sizes, fell noisily against each other.

"I wish I had this stuff a few years ago!" she joked, holding up a particularly large, odd-shaped, bumpy, see through plastic mechanized monster. "It would have made my wait a little easier!" she laughed. "Actually, this one kind of frightens me," she laughed nervously. "Who ever sent me this one, I hope you don't win!"

Cindy laughed and sat down on the edge of her bed. "Just joking. Actually, it was very sweet of you all to send me all these nice things." She picked up a smooth pink vibrator. "I've actually tried a couple of them out already," she blushed, twisting the base and bringing it humming to life.

"I had to go to the Wal-Mart and buy a couple of boxes of batteries," she blushed again, "and I think the guy at the checkout counter recognized me, 'cuz he kept asking what I was going to use all these different batteries for. I had to tell him it was for a science experiment, but I don't think he believed me."

Cindy laughed and then grabbed hold of the hem of her tank top, bringing it over her head and revealing her firm naked breasts to the camera. "I was going to ask him home and help me with my experiment, but I didn't want him to get the wrong idea about me!" She laughed heartily, throwing her head back so that her long hair dangled mid-way down her back. In doing so, her pert young breasts, topped with their tiny hard nipples, bounced happily in front of the camera.

Picking up the still-humming pink vibrator, Cindy directed the tip to her nipples, running it around and around her stiff pink points, giggling at the ticklish sensations. Then, spreading her legs, she slowly ran the tip down her flat stomach towards the crotch of her white shorts while looking seductively up at the camera.

"I figured that the proper way to say 'thank you' would be to let you see me using my new toys, don't you think?" she asked rhetorically into the camera, now running the buzzing stick up and down her crotch.

"I had never used one of these before. I was always too embarrassed to go to one of those stores. But now I don't have to." Cindy put the pink dildo aside next to her on the bed and then stood up, slowly undoing the button and zipper on her tight fitting white tennis shorts. Shucking them off her hips, she stood with her legs together as she shimmied them down her long legs. She loved showing off. The thought of all those guys staring at their computer screens with their hard cocks in their hands wasn't just a turn on, it was exciting and empowering. Like herself, they could only fantasize about having sex with her. If they wanted the real thing, they would have to wait for it.

"Right now," she said, sitting back on the bed and spreading her knees for the camera, "the bid to be my prom date is at $800. That's not nearly enough," she said, making a show of clamping her legs shut. "If my classmates and I are ever going to have a real prom this year, you're going to have to do better," she scolded.

"Maybe it was a mistake for me to show you everything last time. Maybe you want some mystery. Maybe you're cheap and just want to whack off looking at me. I'm not doing this just for the thrill -- okay, maybe just a little -- but the whole idea of this video is to get you to want me. To get you to want to help me and my friends have a real prom for the first time in a long time of the history of the school.

"Don't you want to help? Don't you want me?" Cindy pouted into the camera, her legs still tightly closed. "I mean, sending me all these toys is fun and all, but it doesn't get me any closer to having a real prom." Cindy picked up the plastic pink dildo and began rubbing it on her nipple again, but then stopped abruptly.

"Maybe you think I'm not serious? That this is a big joke? A scam? Do you think I would be doing this if I wasn't for real? I've had a lot of offers from those big commercial porn sites to let them link to my web page, but I told them 'no'. I didn't want anyone to get the wrong idea that my web page is the same thing as all the other crap out there.

"I'm not interested in doing porn for a living. I'm not some wannabe actress. I only want to have a nice senior prom, like everyone else my age gets to have. But at the same time, I know that nothing in life is free. So, I figured, that as long as I have to wait until prom night to have sex anyway, and since we need the money to have the prom, I might as well try and combine them.

"But, like I said, there's no guarantee that we'll have sex. My dad always said, 'dance with the one who brung you', but if you're a total jerk, or if you smell, or if you're not clean, you will be going home alone. But, like all the other couples at the prom, you will be my date. You will have the first shot. If you make me laugh, if you treat me like a princess, and if you can get me hot, which shouldn't be too hard, I wouldn't make any plans for after the prom, if you know what I mean.

"Speaking of not being clean, I just came home from school and I'm feeling kind of sticky and sweaty. We had our Homecoming assembly today in the gym and the air conditioning went out, so after an hour and a half in that smothering gym, yelling and screaming the whole time, it got pretty warm." She stood up, wearing nothing but an enormous smile on her pretty face. "Do you want to come watch me take a shower?" Cindy turned and walked off in the direction of the bathroom, then stopped abruptly. "Whoops! Forgot one of these," she said, turning back to cross back over to the bed, picking up a thick, flesh colored, rubber dildo. "Whoever gave me this one, thanks! I hope you're bidding, and if yours is anything like this one, I hope you win!"

Cindy smiled at the video camera and then walked over to it, turning it off so she could reposition it at her shower. When the image on the screen crackled back to life, the camera was focused on Cindy standing in the pink tiled shower stall. She smiled broadly at the camera lens. "Welcome back," she said, turning the knob and sending a loud stream of rushing water into the porcelain bathtub. But as she leaned over to touch her left hand to the lower spigot, adjusting the water temperature with her right, the camera seemed to follow her movement.

Satisfied with the temperature, Cindy pulled the metal switch, sending the stream of water rushing upwards, instantly shooting out of the shower head. She screamed at how cold the initial blast of water was, and turned to laugh at the camera, which itself had begun to shake and shimmy. It was clear that there was someone operating the camera; it couldn't still be on the stationary tripod.

As the water warmed, Cindy backed into the stream, smiling at the camera lens which traced down her sinewy back and down to her firm ass as Cindy turned her face into the water. Sensing where the camera had been re-focused, Cindy ran her hands down the sides of her body, gripping her fine ass with her fingers. Her hands disappeared, but then quickly returned, this time covered in well-lathered soap bubbles. Smoothing the soft white foam over her silky skin, Cindy slid her hands across her firm ass, spreading her cheeks apart slightly.

The camera zoomed out far enough to capture Cindy as she spread her legs about shoulder length apart, leaning over in the shower far enough to raise her ass in the air.

"You like my ass?" she asked, wiggling it in front of the camera, which zoomed in on her firm asscheeks. "Some of you wanted to know if I was an 'ass virgin', as well. Well, I have to admit, I find the question a little scary!" she laughed nervously. "But, if it will get you to bid higher, and I mean, a lot higher, I guess the answer is, 'yes', I am an 'ass virgin', too. See?" she said, raising her ass up in the air, showing her tight, brown, virgin hole to the camera.

"The question has got me thinking, however." She smiled back at the camera over her shoulder. "Does it really feel good?" she asked, scrunching up her cute little button nose. "Do you think I should try it? I mean, I know it's kinda popular now, but it just sounds kinda gross to me, y'know?"

"My friend, Dana, said she does it -- oh, shit, sorry about that, Dane -- I didn't mean to finger you -- I mean -- shit -- you know what I mean. Anyway, my friend says that it feels pretty good when it's done right. But I just don't know..."

As she spoke the camera followed Cindy's hand as she grabbed hold of the soap bar, turning it over and over in her hand, getting her fingers all lathered up.

"But, like I said, I'll do anything so we can have a nice prom. Well, almost anything, anyway." She rolled her eyes at the camera, smiling sheepishly.

Turning back around, so that her ass was facing the camera, which promptly zoomed in for a tight shot, Cindy reached between her legs and soaped up her bottom valley. Nervously rolling the bar of soap in her hand again, the camera captured Cindy's hand, as she ran her middle finger around and around the rim of her tight brown hole.

"I can't believe I'm doing this on camera," she laughed, as she gently pushed her middle fingertip into the dark beyond. "Oh, shit..." she chuckled, enjoying the complicated dual sensations of both penetrating, and being penetrated there for the first time.

Cindy withdrew her fingertip, soaped up her hand again, then reapplied herself. Facing forward, Cindy's eyes were closed in focused determination, as her fingernail slowly disappeared. Applying more pressure, Cindy pushed forward until her first finger joint slipped inside her puckered hole.

"Oh, shit..." she winced again, pushing her finger deeper, all the up to the second joint. Her sphincter contracted hard, trying to repel the invader backwards. It felt like she needed to crap. But she persisted, until finally, her muscle began to relax.

"Ohhh...shiiit..." she repeated, only partially enjoying the irony, as she gathered up her courage, took a deep breath, and pushed her finger back in her tiny hole. It was still more uncomfortable than pleasurable, but she knew that she had to perform for her audience. Moving her finger slowly in and out, Cindy inhaled and exhaled deeply, relaxing her muscles further.

"Okay, that's enough," she conceded. "I think I've proved my point." Cindy withdrew her finger from her ass, and took a sneak peek at it. She was glad to see that it didn't bear any remnants, then washed it thoroughly with the soap bar.

"That's pretty tight," she laughed, washing her hole with a washcloth. "If you're bigger than this," she said, holding up her finger for the camera, "don't even think about going near my ass." "But," she added, "If you're not even that big, don't even bother responding!"

"Now then, where were we?" she asked rhetorically, looking around the shower stall. "Oh, yes, I wanted to thank you for sending me such nice presents." She picked up the thick, flesh-colored dildo and soaped it up for the camera, pretending that it was real.

"Is that how you're supposed to do it? I've never held a real one before." She looked at the camera and shrugged her shoulders sheepishly. "And by the way, are they all this big?! 'Cuz I'd be kinda scared if they were!"

Cindy laughed again, then held the fleshy cock to the side as she spread her legs and pink cunt lips wide for the camera to zoom in on. Rubbing herself with her hand, Cindy slipped one, then two, fingers inside her wet snatch, finger fucking herself in the running shower for the camera.

When she was good and loose, Cindy spread her cunt lips again, and lowered the head of the fleshy cock to her tiny snatch. "Should I do it?" she asked. "Should I stuff this fake cock in my pussy? I will, but only if you double and triple your bids, okay?"

With that caveat, Cindy pressed the head of the jelly cock to her slit and pushed. Her mouth gaped open as the large head forcibly spread her open. "Oh, fuckkk..." she breathed in holding her breath as the large cock head penetrated her. Cindy quickly moved her other hand to her clit, rubbing it fiercely as her cunt muscles tightly squeezed around the plastic cock.

Withdrawing the dildo about two inches, Cindy slowly pushed it back inside, repeating the maneuver over and over, each time taking more and more of the cock inside her tiny pussy. The camera moved off her cunt and zoomed in on her face, her contorted expression clearly telling the tale.

"It's so fucking big!" she panted, staring straight into the camera lens as the warm water from the shower ran down her trim body. The camera followed the rivulets of water, and again focused on Cindy's pussy, as she worked the large dildo inside of her snug pussy.

"Oh, fuck," she groaned, turning around and bracing herself against the tiled shower wall with one hand as the other continued to fuck her pussy with the thick, wobbly, flesh colored cock from between her long legs.

The camera zoomed in to capture just how tightly her pussy was wrapped around the thick shaft of the dildo. With each pull, her cuntlips were stretched backwards, gripping the sticky plastic. And with each push, her thin pink lips completely disappeared between her outer labia.

"It feels so fucking good!" she panted, sticking her ass out for the camera as she used her free hand to rub her clit. "I don't know if I can wait...I don't know if I can wait..."

"Oh gawd, Oh gawd," she panted, her body jerking and rocking around the thick toy which she shoved deep inside her pussy. "Make me cum...Make me cum!" she yelled, flipping over and slamming her back against the shower wall. "Ah-hhh-hhh-hh!" she uttered, struggling for breath as she climaxed, then came, on camera.

Even after her orgasm, Cindy stood motionless in the shower, afraid that she might fall, as pleasurable aftershocks shot through her body.

"Oh fuck!" she muttered, chuckling to herself. "That thing's big!"

Cindy gripped the shaft of the cock where it disappeared inside her pussy, marking just how deeply she had taken it inside her, then slowly pulled it out. She was amazed to see how much she had taken. It looked to be at least 8 or 9 inches.

"Not bad for a virgin, eh guys?" she taunted, waving it in front of the camera lens. "If you think you've got a big enough...bank," she emphasized, "you know the drill. Go to my ad on eBay, and bid on the Cinderella package. C'mon, guys, make it happen. I can't promise you sex, but I know my manners, so you'd have to be a total loser and treat me pretty badly, for me to wait for one more day, since I promise I won't leave your side until our date's over, cuz' I'm a lady. Got it?" she joked, moving her face into the camera and shaking the dildo like an angry school marm.

Kellog
Kellog
105 Followers
12