The Prom Date Ch. 03

Story Info
Disappointing bidding inspires Cindy's imagination.
9.4k words
4.68
44.3k
4
0

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/02/2022
Created 03/01/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kellog
Kellog
105 Followers

Chapter III: A Kellog Serial

"Hi, guys and gals," Cindy said into the video camera. From the background behind her, it was apparent that she was sitting in a car. "It's me again. Time for our next update. Thanks for checking in.

"For those of you who are bidding, thank you and keep up the good work. But we're not even halfway where we need to be. I figure that if things don't improve by the end of this week, I'll probably have to call it off. No point in keeping this up, if it ain't gonna happen, y'know?

"Anyway, some of you emailed that were still unconvinced that this isn't some sort of sham. Well, the only other thing I could think of doing to convince you, is to bring you along with me to school. So here we are. I'm not going to name the school, 'cuz I got a lot of hate mail, too, and I don't want any stalkers coming after me, but I figure you can meet some of my friends who know what I'm doing, and why I'm doing it. Ready? Let's go!

"Oh, by the way, before we head off, some of you were wondering who was operating the video camera last time. I'm afraid I can't tell you that because I promised I wouldn't. Those of you who know me, can probably guess, though. I can tell you, that it wasn't a boyfriend. Like I may have said, I don't really have one right now, and if I did, I can bet you he wouldn't put up with this!

"Okay, now let's go." Cindy opened the car door, and the video camera image rocked and jostled, capturing the asphalt paved parking lot. Since she was no longer in the frame, it was clear that she was taking the video by herself. As she walked onto campus, she was careful to avoid taking pictures of peoples faces.

"Hiya, Cindy!", "Hey, Cin!", "Hey, Babe!" and "Slut!" were but a few of the voices that could be heard on the video camera as they walked down a corridor, finally slipping into the open door of a classroom. Carefully placed on the ground, in a clear plastic book bag adorned with pink flowers, the camera captured the first few moments of the classroom lecture, before being shut off remotely.

When the camera cut back in, only Cindy and a few of her friends were left in the otherwise empty classroom. "Okay, that was my first class. Science. Yuck. But now, it's lunchtime, and I'm here at school with some friends of mine who agreed to be on tape." The camera panned the group of teenagers. They were all smiling and eager to be on camera. It was a small group of 3 girls and 2 boys, not including Cindy.

"These girls are on the Prom committee, and these two guys are classmates of mine since grade school. They are here to verify that this is completely legit, and that to their knowledge, and by reputation, I have never had sex with a boy."

The gathering of kids all nodded, smiling at the camera. "Yup, it's true," "That's right," "Uh-huh," they all said at once, speaking over each other.

One of the girls spoke up. "I'm the head of the Prom Committee. And it's true. Cindy is doing this so we can all have a nice senior prom. She doesn't sleep around. She promised her dad. I've known her since Freshman year, and she's smart, and funny, and one of the nicest girls on campus, but she hasn't had a steady boyfriend that I know of. I feel kinda strange begging you to bid on my friend, but she says its okay, and that she wants to do it, and I can't think of a braver thing to do. She's my hero."

"She's totally hot, too!" one of the boys yelled out from the back.

"Okay, okay, that's enough." Cindy interrupted. "I better not have found out that you bid!" she joked, pointing a finger at her friend in the back. "And it's not just because I know you're flat broke!" she added.

Just then, the door opened. The group of kids scattered noisily for the exits like cockroaches desperately looking for cover.

"All right, what's going on in here. Cindy?" came a stern female voice.

"Yes, ma'am."

"Cindy, I'd like to have a word with you. The rest of you can get," she said to no one in particular, as everyone else was already cleared out through the door.

Cindy approached the teacher's desk at the front corner of the room. "Is that thing on?" the teacher asked. Cindy looked down at the camera in her hand. She was so taken aback by being caught that she had completely forgotten about it.

"Yes, ma'am."

"Wait. Don't turn it off, yet. I want to tell you and your little audience something." The camera pointed at her stern face. "Cindy, there are rumors going around that you're offering to sell yourself in order for your classmates to have a senior prom. Is that true?"

"Well, I . . ."

"Look. I think it's commendable that you're trying to help. I also think it's admirable that you've decided to honor your promise to your father not to have sex until you're ready. You're 18 and I can't stop you from doing anything you want to do on your own time. I just want you to promise me one thing. That you'll stop this if you decide you don't want to go through with it. We can always find another way to raise the money. Okay?"

"Yes ma'am. I promise."

"And one more thing, I'm going to give you my cell phone number. I will be chaperoning the dance. If you get into trouble, you call me, okay?" she asked sternly.

"I will. Thank you," she said quietly.

"Okay, and for your viewers, you should know that if you hurt this young lady, or force her to do something she doesn't want to do, I WILL come looking for you."

"Thanks again," Cindy mumbled, impressed by her teacher's forthright approach. As she took the phone number from her teacher's hand, she looked up and was surprised to see her teacher staring straight into her eyes, boring a hole in her skull. But it wasn't a look of consternation, disappointment or pity. It was a non-judgmental look of genuine concern. In that same instant she realized that her teacher really cared about her. Not just as a student, but as a person. Almost like an equal. She was deeply affected by this. Without thinking, Cindy leaned over and kissed her teacher appreciatively on the cheek. She smelled wonderful. Her perfume was soft and feminine, even though her outer demeanor was always so hard and strict. She wondered why she hadn't noticed her teacher's feminine side before. She was so pretty, and her skin was so soft. Cindy slowly leaned in close again and turned her chin into her teacher's neck, taking in another whiff of sweet perfume and admiring up close how she applied her minimal make up to such great effect.

After a few moments, Cindy jolted back to reality. -- What was I doing? -- She had never had any sexual feelings towards other girls before, and she wasn't even sure that she was having them now. -- Is that what I'm feeling? -- As she withdrew, she brushed her cheek against her teacher's, wanting to explore her feelings a little more. To Cindy's surprise, her teacher didn't move away. But she didn't encourage her, either. She just allowed Cindy to explore her newly awakening feelings a little. It was like she knew what Cindy needed to do, and she let her do it, without judging.

All at once, Cindy realized what was happening. Her teacher knew her better than she knew herself, and her teacher really cared about her in a way she had only thought that her real parents could. Overcome with a swell of emotions -- love, sex, curiosity, respect, admiration, shame, and her first taste of adult wisdom -- Cindy paused, not knowing what to do next. -- If I leaned in, she would probably let me kiss her on the lips -- NO! That's wrong! -- Does she want me to? -- What if I never get another chance? -- Don't push it -- But I really want to know more! -- Confused and a little ashamed and embarrassed, Cindy finally turned away. She stuffed the emergency telephone number into her transparent book bag, and hurriedly left the room, nervous and shaking.

Once outside, Cindy caught up to her small group of friends. After explaining what had happened -- well, most of what happened, she left out the part about the kiss -- Cindy and her best friend, Dana, went off to their next class, gym. Technically, it was Gymnastics III, a class reserved for cheerleaders. As a senior, Cindy had already taken basic P.E. in her freshman year. Gym II was for the JV squad, and Gym III was for the varsity. Gymnastics IV and V were for the true gymnasts.

When they approached the locker room, a group of boys walked up to them and verbally accosted Cindy, calling her rude names and urging her and her friend to take them all on. They had obviously seen her website. For the first time, Cindy was panicked. She expected the occasional rude comment, but she hadn't truly figured on getting assaulted and gang raped.

But then, just as suddenly, a group of junior and senior basketball and football jocks came to her rescue, bursting into the circle and pinning the other boys up against the red brick wall outside the locker rooms. Forcing them to apologize, and promise not to bother Cindy or her friends again, the jocks gave the aggressors a few bruises in hidden locations, as a not-so-gentle reminder and warning of what would happen if there were any further complaints about their behavior.

Cindy thanked them, and quickly turned heel with Dana, leaving the scene before a teacher turned up. Once safely inside the girls' locker room, Cindy and Dana tucked the video camera in Dana's locker -- in case any teacher came looking around -- and changed into their practice uniforms, which were essentially the performance uniforms from three seasons ago. The girls left for practice, leaving the video camera behind. At least, that was what Cindy thought. Unbeknownst to Cindy, Dana had given instructions to a friend to remove the camera from her locker and take a few surreptitious pictures of Cindy at cheer practice.

Dana knew that Cindy didn't want to reveal that she was on the cheer squad. She was afraid that if it became public, no one would take her claim of chastity seriously. But Dana disagreed. She was of the opinion that there was nothing more tempting to the pervs browsing the web than a chance to boff a cute virgin cheerleader.

Unfortunately, Cindy wasn't on her best game. She was confused and awkward at practice, turning the wrong way and forgetting the words to even the most practiced cheers. She was distracted, still thinking about her unexplored sexual feelings toward another woman. And being around all these cute, peppy girls in short pleated skirts and cheer panties (some were still wearing their regular underwear), wasn't helping. She found herself peering at her classmates' necks, arms, breasts, asses and legs. She stared at their perfectly made up eyes and lips, and wondered what it would be like to kiss them. She knew that some of them were bi-sexual, and that some of them were more sexually adventurous than others. She wished that she hadn't shied away from the last post-game party after the win over their cross-town rivals that she heard had quickly turned into a large group orgy with some of the stars on the basketball team.

The faculty cheer advisor pulled her aside and Cindy lied, telling her that she was having abnormal cramps. Concerned, but skeptical, the advisor sent Cindy to the school nurse, and told Dana to accompany her, both to watch over her, and to make sure that she actually went.

"What's going on?" Dana asked, in a hushed whisper as they walked back to the locker room to change. Cindy hesitated. Even though Dana was her best friend, and Cindy knew that Dana was no stranger to "partying" with both sexes, Cindy was reluctant to share her sexual confusion.

"Were you bothered by those boys before practice? You know that the jocks would never let anything happen to you. You're like a folk hero on campus."

"No, it's not that," Cindy said, getting more and more quiet.

"Did you see Janet taking videos of you during practice? I'm sorry, but I thought that it would really help boost the bids. C'mon! You're a cheerleader! Guys love cheerleaders!"

Cindy glared at her. "What?! I told you no!"

"I know! I'm sorry! But c'mon! You're one the sexiest girls on the team! The other girls are all jealous of you. You got it all, baby! Just because you're a cheerleader doesn't mean you're loose!"

"You are!" Cindy lashed out. She didn't intend to land such a harsh blow, but she was inwardly jealous of her best friend's sexual freedom. She started to sob.

"Hey, hey, hey, what's the matter? What's going on?" Dana asked, immediately dropping her defenses and her ready retort as soon as she saw that her friend was hurting. She knew that whatever was bothering her, it wasn't Dana's deception with the camera. "It's okay, it's okay, you don't have to tell me what's going on, but tell me, are you okay?"

Dana's mature response caught Cindy off guard. It was almost like . . .

"I'm okay," Cindy answered, sniffling intermittently. She had stopped crying. "Thanks. I'm sorry for what I said."

"It's okay. I know you didn't mean it. Come on, let's get you out of here." Dana steered Cindy into the empty locker room with her arm around her shoulder.

Once inside, they sat down on the wooden bench separating their lockers. Dana could tell that Cindy was troubled, and that she wanted to share with her, but was holding back. She hoped that she hadn't lost Cindy's trust over her little camera stunt.

"Dana?" she asked hesitantly. "Can I tell you something?"

"Of course. You can tell me anything."

"Thanks." Cindy already knew it was true, but it felt good hearing it before she confessed her growing confusion over her sexual identity. Cindy launched into her story, starting with the compulsive kiss on the cheek that she gave their teacher, and ending up with her insuppressible fascination with the other girls.

"It's okay," Dana reassured her, taking hold of her hands and stroking them with her thumbs. "You're confused. You feel guilty, maybe a little embarrassed, ashamed. We all went through it the first time..."

"The first time...?" Cindy interrupted.

"Well, yeah." Dana blushed. "Listen, you know that I've experimented with other girls, right?" As she said it, she instantly understood why Cindy had been so angry with her earlier. Cindy was staring at her, listening intently.

Cindy nodded. -- She's ready, Dana knew.

"The first time was at my 18th birthday party. You were there, but Janet and I were in the kitchen getting some drinks, and it just kinda happened. We started kissing and it was soo hot. She came back after the party was over, and we had sex in my bedroom. It was so fucking amazing."

"Janet?" Cindy gawked. She had never suspected.

"Yeah, but don't say anything, she's very careful with her reputation." Cindy nodded. "She was my first, and I know that you don't think that there's anything wrong with me, just because I tried it a few times, do you?" Cindy shook her head, face lowered, ashamed at being caught judging her best friend.

"It's natural, okay? Just because you're curious, doesn't make you a lesbian. In fact, from watching your videos on your website, I can tell you that you're probably the straightest girl on campus! I've never known anyone who needs dick as much as you do!" she joked. Cindy chortled involuntarily.

Meanwhile, as the two girls were soothing each others' egos, Janet had silently snuck back into the locker room, intending to slip the camera back into Dana's locker before Cindy noticed it was missing. But, seeing the two girls consoling themselves, and knowing what a cunt hound Dana was, Janet turned on the videocamera and focused on the pair while hiding behind an adjacent row of metal lockers.

"Listen," Dana continued, taking Cindy's hands again, this time in a demonstration of intimacy. "There's no one else around, and you know I won't tell anyone. Do you want to kiss me?"

Cindy raised her head, and silently looked into Dana's eyes. They weren't judgmental. Instead, they were open, and welcoming. Dana saw Cindy's eyes move to her thin lips, then back to meet her unflinching eyes. She's so beautiful, Cindy realized.

"Yes," she said softly, in a voice barely above a whisper.

"I'm glad," Dana whispered back, bringing Cindy's hands up to her mouth, and softly kissing the back of her hand. Cindy's breath caught in her throat. Closing her eyes, she leaned forward, her lips lightly wetted and parted in anticipation.

But instead of meeting Dana's lips, Cindy had her breath taken away again, as she felt Dana's cheek softly caressing her own. She smelled Dana's playful perfume on her neck and inhaled deeply, as Dana's long brown hair danced across her face.

Dana turned her face into Cindy's cheek and kissed her lightly, before turning back again, allowing Cindy to get used to the sense of intimacy. To her surprise, it didn't take long. As soon as she turned away, Cindy copied her move and kissed her on the cheek.

Releasing Cindy's hands, Dana planted her palms flat on the bench on either side of Cindy, leaning into her heavily as a show of dominance. Cindy allowed Dana to push up against her, and instinctively reached out to wrap her arms around Dana's back, only partially for support. Leaning backwards slightly, Cindy maneuvered her face into the nape of Dana's neck and kissed her assertively, using her tongue to lick her best friend's salty skin.

This time, it was Dana who was playing copy-cat. Dana kissed and nibbled at Cindy's long neck, ear and cheek, working her way backwards until they were separated, gazing into each others' lust-glazed eyes across a distance of less then four inches.

Breathing heavily, they moved together silently, mouths open and eyes closed. They kissed with the heat, passion, and confidence of long-lost lovers, not with the giggling, tentative awkwardness of curious teenagers. Warm, wet mouths opened and closed against each other. During the latest of their open mouth kisses, Cindy's soft lips caught glimpses of Dana's eager tongue experimentally sliding up against her lower lip and white teeth, growing bolder as time passed without sign of resistance or complaint.

By now, Cindy was so charged up, not just by the idea of finally experimenting with a little girl-on-girl action, but with the prospect of having a sexual encounter with another person, and not just in her bedroom with her hand, or with a toy, that she was eager to please, and be pleased in return. During their next kiss, Cindy tilted her head to the side and reached around the back of Dana's head, pressing her face tightly against her own. She opened her mouth wide, forcing Dana's open as well, and more tentatively than she had intended, slipped her tongue inside Dana's mouth.

Dana's heart leapt. She had begun to doubt her first assessment that Cindy was ready for a girl-on-girl encounter. She had struggled to restrain herself. She didn't want to be over-aggressive and scare Cindy off. Instead, Dana let the very tip of her tongue reach out and greet Cindy's. Cindy nervously jerked her tongue backwards, but quickly extended it again. She was glad when Dana began to take a more assertive role, sticking out her own tongue and inviting Cindy to play by slowly flicking it against hers.

As though reading each other's mind, they each withdrew their tongues and open mouth kissed again, more wantonly and forcefully than before. Their tongues snaked out again, sliding against the others' in a give-and-take exchange as they explored each other's mouths. Unable to control herself, Dana slid her hand up Cindy's flat stomach, bringing it to rest between Cindy's perky tits. To her pleasant surprise, Cindy cupped her hand over Dana's and moved it over her right breast while they continued kissing.

Dana gently stroked Cindy's breast through the heavy polyester fabric of her cheer uniform, causing Cindy to kiss her with ever growing intensity. Dana squeezed Cindy's small, firm breast, and Cindy broke the kiss, gently throwing her head back. Cindy couldn't believe how good it felt to finally be touched sexually. -- Oh gawd, yes -- she thought, melting at Dana's touch.

Kellog
Kellog
105 Followers