The Prom Date Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kellog
Kellog
106 Followers

And then she did. Sara's body grew stiff and rigid, involuntarily raising her hips off of the bed which had the unintended effect of driving Dana's fingers even deeper inside her channel. Her cunt muscles tightened and she came hard, exploding around Dana's fine fingers. She dropped to the bed, bucking against Dana's fingers as her stomach muscles contracted with each violent aftershock. She reached down and pushed Dana's hand aside, trying to wind down from such a strong orgasm.

"Oh gawd, Dana, that was fucking fantastic," she muttered breathlessly, turning her face towards Dana's and engaging her in a light appreciative kiss.

Over time, the kiss became more and more urgent as they fell into each other, neither wanting to pull away. Sara rolled over on top of Dana, kissing her way down her sister's best friend's firm body. She marveled at how full her breasts felt in her hands and mouth. She jealously noted how taught her abs were, as she kissed and licked her way past. As she approached the promised land, she could smell Dana's arousal. She could hardly contain her enthusiasm. For a long time now, she had been curious about making love to Dana.

It had started with her fantasies about walking in on Steven and Dana while they made love, then being invited to join them. Soon, she began to wonder what Dana had that she didn't; why Dana could attract him, while she could not. Then, over time, her fantasies began to involve Dana more and more. First, as a way to interest Steve, walking up to Dana at a party and kissing her wetly on the mouth without any warning. But recently, her fantasies didn't even involve Steve.

Then, ever since Cindy had begun making the videos, Sara had been rubbing her pussy in the morning, at night, and in the shower, to the idea of walking in on Cindy and Dana while they ate each others' pussies. After all, they were both in the "A" group at school, they were both cheerleaders, and they were best friends. Now that Sara had seen how sexual her sister was, almost equalling Dana's overt sexuality, it was only natural that she would fantasize about those two ending up in bed together, wasn't it?

Sara felt guilty about having fantasies involving her sister, but she pacified her guilt by telling herself that every twin has probably thought about doing a threesome with their sibling at one time or another. But Sara couldn't help but wonder if everyone else also fantasized about going down on their sibling as well. It's probably just the videos, she told herself. If Cindy hadn't been making me videotape her escapades, I wouldn't be having these thoughts.

Of course, no one "made" her take on the role as unofficial videographer. Sara had merely walked in on her sister trying to film herself masturbating in the shower, and had volunteered to help out. But even as she did, she had to struggle not to reach down into her panties and bring herself to orgasm.

Sara made Cindy promise not to tell anyone who was taking the videos, in order to protect her stellar reputation. Most thought it was Dana. But Sara knew that there would be little doubt who was taking the videos when the latest postings of Cindy and Dana making love together hit the web. Who else could it be?

Sara had thought about putting the video camera down and joining Cindy and Dana on the bed, but she had resisted, trying to come up with the right spin in her mind. How do I join in without ruining my reputation? Then, when the opportunity finally presented itself, she leapt at the chance.

But right now, Dana's wet, naked, pussy was staring her in the face. She moved her head lower, allowing it to be cradled between Dana's muscular thighs, and took her first taste of another girl's pussy. Instead of kissing and licking her fleshy quim tentatively, Sara closed her eyes and made love to it with her mouth and tongue, just as she had imagined so many times before. Even Dana could tell that this wasn't any ordinary cunnilingus. This was different. The touch of Sara's gentle tongue and tender lips on her suddenly aching pussy was something she had never experienced before in all of her countless encounters.

Sara was slow and methodical, trapping her clit in-between her thin lips and darting her tongue in and out of her pussy. She had never been made love to like this before! After only a few short minutes, Dana was begging to cum. She tried to keep her ass planted on the bed, afraid of seeming to aggressive and scaring Sara off, but Sara's mouth had her cunt churning out more fluid than she thought was even possible.

Dana was lying on her back, legs spread wide, her whole body quivering with each pass of Sara's tongue. Normally, she wouldn't have thought twice about taking the role of the aggressor and quickly moving to her orgasm, but Sara's tongue was like a magic wand, rendering her helpless.

When Sara finally slipped her finger inside Dana's tight pussy, Dana thought she would explode. It was like the final orgasmic movement of "Bolero", when the key changed and the music swelled dramatically. Dana's pussy clamped down around Sara's fingers as Sara continued licking and sucking on her swollen clit. Dana's mouth gaped open silently, her stomach muscles contracting so hard that it forced all the air out of her lungs.

"OH MY GAWD, SARA!" Dana wheezed, barely audible above the sucking and slurping sounds of Sara's mouth and fingers working away mercilessly at Dana's spasming pussy. Taking her cue, Sara redoubled her efforts and swiped her tongue over Dana's clit almost as fast as her fingers were sawing in and out of her pussy. "OH MY GAWWWWD!" she squealed, her toes pointed so sharply that they could have popped a balloon.

Dana climaxed soon thereafter and came harder than she had ever cum before. Her hands clawed at the bed sheets as her cunt muscles contracted together hard enough to break any cock in two. After what seemed like an entire minute, her cunt muscles loosened their grip, and her fresh fluid poured out of her.

Sara knew enough not to harsh on Dana's post-orgasmic high by getting anywhere near her spasming pussy, and instead, raised up on all fours and crawled up over her sweaty lover, purposely dragging her tits over her body, so that Dana could tell how excited she was by how rock hard her nipples were.

They kissed passionately, long and hard. So hard that Sara found herself struggling for breath before she remembered that she could breath through her nose.

"You've been thinking about me, haven't you?" Dana asked between sweaty kisses.

"A little," Sara confessed.

Dana gushed inside. "Well, if that's the case, I'd better get busy," she purred, "I'd hate to disappoint you," she said, kicking her leg up and rolling Sara onto her back.

"Oh!...look at these breasts!" Dana complimented, running her hands over Sara's smaller breasts, pulling on her hard pink nipples. "They're so perfect!" Dana leaned over to take them between her lips. "And you're so cute!" she continued, maneuvering her way down Sara's body, finally perching between her spread legs. "But you're beautiful when you cum," she said in a serious tone, inching forward to plant a kiss on Sara's damp lips without taking her gaze from Dana's soft blue eyes.

Sara inhaled deeply as the tip of Dana's tongue gently probed just inside her pink threshold. Losing the battle to keep her eyes open, Sara's eyes closed as her head flew back onto the bed. Dana's tongue felt so good on her shaved pussy, and when Dana closed her lips around Sara's sensitive clit, Sara moaned out loud, reaching down and cradling her head tight against her crotch. She loved the feel of Dana's head in her hands, her dirty brown hair tangled up in between her fingers.

"Oh, yeah, baby, lick my pussy..." Sara encouraged, releasing Dana's head and spreading her legs wider as she settled down into the bed, pressing her crotch up against Dana's mouth. Dana closed her mouth around Sara's wet pussy, sucking out her sweet hole as she dug her slippery tongue between the fleshy folds.

"Ah, fuck!" she cried, pawing at her own breasts, twisting her nipples. After a few more minutes of this, Sara's pussy was quivering, and she had another orgasm. Dana withdrew her mouth and sucked two fingers into her mouth, readying them with her saliva, as she gazed up at her newest lover. Sara sat up, trying to catch her breath.

"Did you like that?" Dana asked, strumming Sara's clit with her thumb as she positioned her two wet fingers at the precipice of Sara's pink hole.

"Uh hunh," Sara gasped, breathing heavily. She held her breath as Dana's fingers pushed inside her all the way to the second joint.

"Did you like cumming in my mouth?" Dana asked throatily, as she dug her fingers in and out of Sara's tight pussy.

"Oh gawd...yes," she whimpered, her body hunched forward as she gripped onto the side of the bed. "How do I taste?" she asked breathlessly, "Do I taste like my sister?"

With those words, Dana suddenly became aware that she had just had sapphic sex with twin sisters, one after the other, in the span of a couple of hours. She had sometimes fantasized about having sex with twins, but she never thought that they would both be girls!

"See for yourself," Dana whispered, leaning forward and kissing Sara on her mouth. Their wet tongues slid up against each other's, but as they kissed, Dana got the distinct impression that Sara was indeed, searching to see if there was any trace of her sister's pussy left on her lips and tongue.

Taken aback, Dana pulled back from the kiss and bent back down, licking Sara's clit as her two fingers kept up a steady rhythm pushing in and out of her best friend's sister's pussy. Sara spread her legs again and leaned back, supporting herself by her arms stretched out behind her. "Yeah, baby, lick my clit . . . " she purred.

Dana turned her hand over, palm down, and slowly added another finger inside Sara's dripping box, seeing if she could take it. Sara's eyes closed tight and her jaw dropped open, but she didn't complain, as Dana sank her fingers in well-above her second joint. She leaned back in and tongue lashed Sara's clit, gently sliding her fingers in-and-out, but never shallower than the middle joint.

"Ohmygawd!" Sara gasped, throwing herself back onto the bed, clutching her breasts as her head thrashed from side to side. "You're gonna make me cum again!"

"...and again, and again, and again," Dana said, completing her sentence. Dana slipped her fingers sideways, so that they were stacked perpendicularly inside Sara's tight twat. Stroking her lover a few times, Dana paused and positioned her pinkie finger at the bottom of the stack. She was really pushing the limit now. She wanted to see just how far she could push the "innocent" sister. Sara knew what was coming next, she had never had three, much less four fingers inside her at the same time. But before she could protest, Dana's fingertips bunched together and pushed inside.

"Ah!" she whimpered meekly in resigned protest. Even she was curious to see how much she could take inside her pussy. She figured she could always stop Dana if it became too painful. Hearing no objection, Dana pressed onward, until her fingers were sunk in just before her second joint. Spreading her fingers apart so that they stacked in a row, Dana leaned forward and tickled Sara's clit with the tip of her tongue, distracting her. At the contact, Sara's cunt clamped down around Dana's fingers, her longs legs were stretched straight out into the air. "Ah! Ah!" she repeated, as Dana's tongue busily worked her clit and her fingers began to slowly saw in and out of her box, capturing more ground with every stroke.

Soon, all four fingers were wedged tightly in Sara's shaved pussy, all the way in to her knuckles. "Ohmygawd, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me!" Sara chanted, dropping her legs back onto the bed and preparing for the onslaught.

Dana reached over her arm and grabbed hold of a pink vibrating dildo. Twisting the base so that it buzzed happily to life, Dana prepared to press it against Sara's fully exposed clit, but Sara soon interrupted.

"Wait, wait," she panted, "put it in my mouth!" Dana complied, twisting the base again and turning it off, so that it didn't chip one of Sara's teeth. Sara sucked hungrily on the fake cock, taking it deep between her ovaled lips, getting it wet and coating it with her saliva, all the while grinding her hips down against Dana's firmly wedged hand.

Dana withdrew the dildo from Sara's mouth and twisted it back on again, pressing the vibrating shaft of the toy to her tiny pink button. Sara jumped and squirmed, her hips rising in vain off the bed, before crashing back down. It felt like her whole body was being electrified. Her pussy clenched tightly around Dana's four fingers, bucking hard against Dana's thumb. Dana knew that if she curved her thumb inward, Sara would probably have taken it, too, most likely without even realizing it, either. But before she could give it a second thought, Sara yelled out at the top of her voice.

"I'M CUMMING!"

This was something that didn't need announcing. Sara's cunt muscles were already spasming hard against Dana's fingers, as though trying to milk them. Dana couldn't have removed her hand if she wanted to.

The urgent sound of Sara's yell sent Cindy running to her sister's bedroom. Peeking into the darkening room as dusk approached, Cindy was astonished to see her best friend's hand wedged so deeply inside her twin sister's pussy. She's never done that with me! Cindy thought jealously, even though she knew she would have been too scared to let it happen.

Seeing her sister standing in the doorway watching her get off on Dana's petite hand sent Sara off again. Her mouth gaped open silently as her pussy began to spasm and start against Dana's fingers. Clutching her breasts, she stared at her sister watching her best friend give her the most intense orgasm of her young life.

When her orgasm finally began to subside, Sara pulled Dana up by her head and began kissing her passionately, all without taking her eyes off of her sister, still standing silently in the doorway. Dana withdrew her dripping wet fingers from Sara's wrecked pussy, holding them off to the side. In the aftermath of their love making, it seemed just a little bit 'gross' to have her hand so wet with someone else's cooze.

Knowing that her sister was still watching, Sara took Dana's hand by the wrist and brought it up between their faces. Making a grand show of slowly running her tongue up the backside of Dana's hand, licking off her own juices. Dana unwittingly followed suit, taking her fingers into her mouth, sucking them clean of Sara's sticky nectar.

"You guys had better keep it down," Cindy interrupted jealously. "Mom's gonna be home soon."

Dana's head spun around. Since her back was to the door, she hadn't known that Cindy had been watching them. She felt guilty about betraying her best friend by making love to her sister, right after she had convinced Cindy to let her make love to her by professing their deep seated love for one another.

Cindy turned on her heels and walked out, closing the bedroom door behind her. Dazed and somewhat confused, she walked back to her own bedroom and grabbed a change of clothes. Even after everything that she had done the past few weeks, this time, she really felt like she needed a long, hot shower.

"Oh, baby, you can eat my pussy anytime!" Sara joked, back in the bedroom. "Anytime, anywhere! Just tap me on the shoulder and whisper in my ear, and I'll drop my panties and spread my legs for you! That was fucking incredible!"

But Dana didn't share Sara's enthusiasm. "What was this, some kind of fucking joke?!" she demanded, jumping to her feet.

"What?! No, Dana, what's wrong...?" Sara pleaded, her mood instantly changing, but still one step behind.

"You saw your sister watching us! Why didn't you tell me?! Was this some kind of sick, fucking joke?! Were you just trying to use me to make your sister jealous?!"

"No!" Sara protested. "No! It's not like that at all!" She leaped forward onto her knees, still on the bed, with Dana standing immediately in front of her in an aggressive, accusing posture.

"Then what was that?! What's going on?!" Dana demanded. "You know how shy your sister is about having sex with other people. You know how close we are, and how she just had her first sexual experience with me! Why were you trying to ruin that for her?!"

"No! I wasn't!" Sara objected loudly. This time, she was so emphatic that it finally shut Dana up.

"I wasn't trying to ruin it for Cindy! In fact, you were my first lover as well!"

Dana was shocked and confused all over again. "But you said..."

"When I said my dad didn't make me promise, that didn't mean that I had had sex with a partner before. You know me. I'm not like Cindy. I haven't even had my first date!

"You were my first, too," she continued, softly.

"Oh, honey, I'm so sorry!" Dana gushed, hugging her tightly. "I didn't know!" She planted a series of quick make-the-boo-boo-go-away kisses on her cheek, forehead, and mouth. "I saw you staring at her over my shoulder and I didn't know what to think...! I thought you were trying to make her jealous or something!"

"No, not jealous," Sara said meekly, revealing herself a little too much.

Dana's mind whirred, processing Sara's cryptic confession. Why was she making such a big show? Why was she staring at Cindy? An instant later, she nailed it. Oh shit! She was trying to seduce her! She was trying to get Cindy to join us! When she asked about how her sister tasted, and when she was kissing me, she was trying to . . .!

Sara saw in Dana's eyes that she had figured it out. She was embarrassed and ashamed, and she wouldn't have revealed her deepest, darkest secret, except that it was more important for her to let Dana know that she wasn't the horrible person that she thought she was. She started to cry.

"Oh, Sara! Sara! It's okay. It's alright. I think I understand. It's okay. I'm sorry for what I said. It's all my fault. I was wrong, I shouldn't have said it!" Dana was kissing away Sara's salty tears, holding her tightly.

"It's okay," Sara sniffed, after a few minutes, slowly getting control of herself. "It's not your fault. You couldn't have known. I shouldn't have...." her voice trailed off. "I shouldn't even be thinking abou..."

"Shh...don't worry," Dana reassured her. "It's okay. It's only natural. Your sister is just that kind of person. Trust me. Nobody knows more about that than me. I've been trying to get inside her pants since freshman year!"

Sara and Dana shared a gentle laugh and hug, and then a reassuring kiss, followed by a longer, loving, open-mouthed kiss. Then another reassuring embrace.

"Besides, I'm the one who should be upset. What am I, chopped liver?" Dana joked as they broke their embrace. Sara laughed, and let go of her hands.

"I'm gonna go check on Cindy. You okay?" Dana asked a final time.

"Yeah, I'm okay," Sara reassured her. "Thanks."

"My pleasure," Dana said, turning and moving to the door.

"No, I think it was mine," Sara joked, falling backwards onto her bed, still completely naked, arms spread to the side. She was emotionally and physically exhausted.

Dana had opened the door and stood there silhouetted by the hall light, beaming over her shoulder at Sara. "Did you mean what you said about dropping your panties for me, anytime, anywhere?"

"Yeah..." Sara answered cautiously, only half-joking.

"Good," Dana said proudly, turning on her heel and marching down the hallway completely naked in someone else's house, closing the door behind her. That girl seriously needs to get laid, she thought to herself, reflecting on Sara's feelings for her boyfriend, Steve, Sara's secret lust for her sister, and now, Sara's newfound passion for her, as well.

Kellog
Kellog
106 Followers