The Prom Date Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kellog
Kellog
106 Followers

Dana poked her head into Cindy's room, only to find it empty. Hearing the sound of the shower running, she walked through Cindy's bedroom over to her bathroom. The door was shut. She gently tried the door handle. It was unlocked. That's a good sign. Dana knocked easily on the door. "Cindy, may I come in?"

"What are you, back for more? Haven't you had enough?" Cindy called out angrily.

"It's not like that, Cindy, and I think you know it. I came to apologize."

"Apologize?! For what, for doing me or for doing my sister?! Or for doing us both?!"

"C'mon, Cindy. It's not like that. Let me in."

There was a long silence. "Door's open," Cindy said finally.

"Thank you, I'm coming in," Dana said, slipping inside the muggy, steam-filled bathroom, closing and locking the door behind her. "Cindy," Dana said through the glass shower door, "I'm very sorry if I hurt you. I didn't mean to."

"Oh, so you accidentally tripped, fell out of your clothes, and shoved your fingers up my sister's vagina?" Cindy accused.

"No, it wasn't like that." She paused, then added, "Can I come in the shower with you?"

"What?! You want to take a shower? Well, I guess so, you have been busy this afternoon. Why not?!" she called out sarcastically.

"Cindy, I can't apologize to you like this. I'm coming in, if that's okay." She waited a little while, so Cindy could think it over some, and then, when there was no objection, Dana opened the shower door and stepped inside. A heavy wall of steam hit her in the face and she accidentally walked straight into Cindy.

"Hey! Watch it!" Cindy scolded.

"Sorry."

"Here's the soap, and don't hog the shower. I'm almost done anyway."

Cindy and Dana had taken many showers together after practice, and even though they had just been intimate with each other, they found themselves awkwardly bumping into each other, and trying to stay out of each other's way.

"Cindy, I want to apologize," Dana said finally. "I'm not sorry that we finally made love. It was bound to happen. We've been through so much together. You're my very best friend. Nobody understands me like you do, and nobody understands you better than I do. I love you, Cindy. I really do. And I could tell by the way you made love to me, that you love me, too. But I do owe you an apology and an explanation." She paused and took a deep breath, gathering her thoughts.

"Cindy, when we made love, it was the most amazing thing I've ever experienced. I've had a lot of sex before, but I've never been made love to, like the way you made love to me. And I've never made love to anyone like I made love to you. Not even with Steve.

"I've never had any feelings toward Sara. When we were making love and your sister came in, I was a little upset. I didn't want her to interrupt us, just so she could get it on videotape. I didn't even want it videotaped. It was too intimate to share with a bunch of nameless guys over the Internet.

"But when she volunteered to take my place with you at the prom so that I could go with Steve, even though she secretly liked him, I thought that was pretty noble of her. When I went over to thank her -- and no, I didn't let on that I had heard her talking with you about her feelings for Steve -- I caught her in bed 'loosening up', as you put it.

"At first, I felt sorry for her, all alone in her room, while we had just shared something so amazing together. And then I couldn't help thinking about how lonely she must be, thinking about Steve all the time without any real hope that he would ever come around to her. And all the while, I was the person she probably hated the most, standing in the way of her and Steve getting together. And still, she volunteered to go with you to the prom, even though she was probably blowing her best chance at going to the prom with Steve.

"All those emotions, being on cloud 9 after having been made love to so completely by you, feeling guilty about being so happy with you while still having Steve, feeling sorry about making Sara feel so alone and miserable for so long even though it wasn't really my fault, feeling so drawn to Sara for being so selfless, everything, just got all twisted up inside me, and when I saw her there, alone in bed, I knew I just had to try and make her feel loved. That she wasn't alone. That she was a really good person inside who deserved to love and be loved. She didn't have to settle for getting herself off under the covers, y'know?"

Cindy was dead quiet. She never knew that Dana's feelings could run so deep. She was always just the "party girl". They had shared a lot of their problems and feelings over the years, but nothing like this.

Dana took hold of Cindy's hands before continuing. "I didn't make love to your sister to hurt you, nor did she make love to me to hurt you, either. But I have to admit, when I seduced her, I wasn't thinking about how it would make you feel. I'm sorry."

In one fell swoop, Cindy dropped Dana's hands and wrapped her up in her arms, kissing her even more passionately than before. All was forgiven; or more accurately, there was nothing to forgive. Dana hadn't done anything wrong, after all. She was a good person, just like Cindy knew she was.

Laughing and giggling, they threw themselves up against each other, taking turns soaping each other up and enjoying the playful eroticism of sliding their lithe slippery bodies up against each other in the stream of steaming water. Having just fucked the twins in separate sessions, Dana was admittedly little tired, and if pressed, she would have said that she would have preferred to call it a night, but she knew that Cindy's ego was probably still too fragile to handle a rejection, and besides, she confessed as Cindy pressed up against her in the narrow shower stall, she is such a good kisser!

Now that they were both completely clean, Cindy and Dana tumbled out of the glass shower and back into bed without even bothering to dry themselves off. They were both too eager for their first "make up" sex, if that was even possible between two girls who had only just found each other hours before.

This time, Cindy was the aggressor, pushing Dana onto her back and laying on top of her, kissing her passionately before moving down to attack her open pussy with her mouth and tongue. Pushing Dana's thighs apart with her hands, Cindy savagely attacked her best friend's cunt hole and clit. Soon, Dana was moaning and thrashing about on the bed, still enraptured by the knowledge that it was her very best friend in the world between her legs and eating out her pussy.

Just as Dana was about to cum, Cindy pulled back and grabbed hold of a thick, red, double-headed jelly cock. It must have been at least a foot and a half long and an inch-and-a-half in diameter. Dana looked down at Cindy between her legs pensively. She had never had anything that big inside her before. Sensing her trepidation, Cindy smiled up at her, and began crawling up over her body, flopping over onto her side after she reached her lips.

Turning over onto her back, Cindy signaled to Dana that she wanted her to use the double-headed dildo on her, first. Oh shit! Dana's mind screamed, as she moved down into position, These girls are pretty fucking wild! remembering how Cindy's sister had nearly taken her whole hand inside her pussy.

"Are you sure?" Dana asked. "You wouldn't let me touch you before...."

"I'm sure," Cindy purred. "I thought about it. You're right. It's not that much different than when I did it to myself. It's not a real cock, and that's all I really promised."

Dana smiled, then bent her head between Cindy's long legs, lovingly licking and sucking on Cindy's shaved pussy lips, spreading them apart with her fingers so she could attack her tiny clit. "Oh gawwwd," Cindy moaned, thoroughly enjoying her first time with someone else's mouth on her pussy. "It feels so fucking good!" she rasped, heaving her small chest into the air. After a series of small orgasms, Cindy began to get serious. "Fuck me, Dana."

Dana obliged and withdrew her mouth and tongue from Cindy's clit, replacing it with two spit-slickened fingers. They slipped inside easily and after a few pumps, Dana parted her fingers while they were still inside Cindy's pussy, exposing her deep, pink insides for closer inspection.

"Come here," Cindy rasped, motioning for Dana to lie on top of her in a "69" position. "I want to eat your pussy." Dana obliged her lover's request, and once in place, continued her attack on Cindy's clit, which was more focused since it was in the perfect position to get chewed on.

"Oh, gawd," Cindy groaned. She was still getting used to the fact of having sex with a partner, and so far, having Dana's active mouth and tongue on her clit was the best thing her cherry pie had ever experienced. But still, she was eager to push the edges of the envelope. "Oh gawd, Dana, Fuck me," she rasped. "Please, stick it inside me."

Dana willingly complied, ovalling her lips and lubricating one head of the red dildo with her saliva. Positioning it at the opening of Cindy's tight little hole, Dana slowly pushed it inside. "OH-H-H..." Cindy gasped, struggling for air and trying vainly to loosen her walls by raising her ass off the bed and spreading her thighs wider. But even as Dana struggled to squeeze it inside her, Cindy reached down and lent a hand to the effort, easing the thick red cock further down her tunnel.

"Ohh..fuck!" she gasped, falling back onto the bed when she finally believed that she couldn't handle any more inside her. Cindy had never felt anything like it before. She had never been so full. Even Dana looked down with amazement at the thick red monster emerging menacingly from Cindy's pussy. How does she do it? Dana wondered, That has to be uncomfortable. Even that handsome black wide receiver on their cross-town rival's football team that she routinely fucked each time after their teams played each other -- as large as he was -- wasn't as big as this red plastic dildo. She smiled, remembering their last encounter behind the gym when DeShawn had brought a friend.

Cindy slowly pulled the fake cock out of her tight pussy, relishing in the strong suction created in the wake of the thick red monster, and taking pleasure at the way the smooth shaft rubbed up against her cunt walls. Maybe it feels good, Dana thought to herself as Cindy's hand reversed direction, sliding it forward again.

"Ohhh..." Cindy moaned, quivering and spreading out onto her back as Dana took over. She exhaled deeply and gripped her breasts tightly as Dana eased the large toy in and out of her willing pussy. "Is this what it feels like?" Cindy rasped, her eyes closed and legs spread wide, fantasizing about finally being made love to by a real cock after the prom.

But Dana couldn't answer her. She was too busy pressing her face between Cindy's thighs. She snaked out her tongue and began flicking it against Cindy's clit, causing her hips to buck at first contact. Dana smiled. She loved it when her partners reacted strongly.

Momentarily withdrawing her tongue back into her mouth to moisten it, Dana felt Cindy's hand on the back of her head, pushing her face deeper between her legs. Dana caught Cindy's clit between her soft lips and gently bit down. Holding it between her lips, Dana pressed the tip of her tongue up against Cindy's sensitive button, and at the same time pumped her tight little twat with the thick dildo.

Cindy reacted immediately. Unable to raise her hips off the bed because Dana was still laying on top of her, Cindy's left leg swiped back and forth furiously as she twisted and turned beneath Dana's naked body. But Dana held on, her lips clamped down on Cindy's clit, even as Cindy rolled them both over onto their sides. Cindy tried to get revenge and dove between Dana's legs, but soon had to break away. The sensations were too intense. She was on the verge of another orgasm and Dana knew it. In her mind, Dana vowed not to give in until Cindy came.

She didn't have to wait long. In a matter of moments, Cindy became silent and her body grew rigid. Her mouth gaped open, gasping for air, as her body spasmed and jerked on Dana's mouth, nearly breaking her tooth.

"Aiieee!" she screamed, physically manhandling Dana away from her quivering pussy as her intense orgasm continued on for what seemed like forever. Every time she thought it was over, she moved to close her legs, only to tighten her cunt around the thick cock still wedged tightly within. The slightest friction against her walls threatened to set her off again. She reached down and tried to slowly remove the rubber cock, but with every movement, it became more and more difficult. She just didn't have the strength, collapsing back onto the bed, her chest heaving up and down like 50 foot ocean swells.

"Oh, fuck!" she panted, "I just came!" she announced proudly.

"No kidding?" Dana joked sarcastically, sitting up then crawling over to kiss Cindy passionately on the lips. Damn! Can this girl kiss! they each thought simultaneously. When Dana finally pulled away, a thin strand of their shared saliva pulled briefly between their moist lips. Their shared kiss revved Dana up again, and she leaned back in and kissed Cindy, capturing the left over moisture in her mouth.

"Is that what it's like?" Cindy asked again lightheartedly, unaware that their tryst was far from over.

"Is what like that?" Dana asked, moving down to lightly kiss and suckle Cindy's tender pink nipples.

"Mmm..I like that," Cindy purred, her left hand reaching up to lovingly caress the back of Dana's head. She loved running her fingers through her best friend's long straight hair. "I love how you make me feel."

"Nobody does it better, sweetie," she said, between soft kisses, running her hands up to caress her smooth skin.

"I don't know. I guess I'll just have to take your word for it. I've never had anyone else to compare you to," Cindy joked.

Cindy squealed out loud as Dana bit down playfully on her right nipple. "Okay! Okay! I'm sorry! I'm sorry!"

Dana released Cindy's tit and kissed it softly again, smoothing away the sting. Cindy's hand returned to the back of Dana's head, and as she did so, Dana let her own hand move down towards Cindy's pussy.

"Is this what sex is like, with a boy?" Cindy persisted, reminded of her train of thought as Dana began to slowly stroke her with the rubber dildo again.

"I don't know," Dana purred, releasing her hold on the cock and coming back up to kiss Cindy. "I haven't tried it out, yet." With those words, Dana reached down between her legs and grabbed hold of the other end of the jelly cock, positioning it at her own opening.

It didn't take Cindy long to realize that their lovemaking wasn't over. As Dana eased herself onto the free end of the double-headed dildo, the other end was pushed down into her cunt. "Ohh..gawwwd," she grunted.

When the thick cockhead had finally wedged in tightly, it held firm, now pressing upwards into Dana's pussy, spreading her apart. Fuck, it's big! she thought, forcing herself onto the jelly cock and plunging it ever deeper inside Cindy.

Finally, their hot pockets were completely filled and Dana leaned forward, engaging Cindy in a long, sexy kiss as their cunt muscles loosened around the red translucent invader. It felt wonderful to be connected to each other in this way. Whenever one girl moved, they both felt it intensely.

"Oh gawd," Cindy rasped, "it feels like you're inside me."

Lightly holding onto Cindy's cheeks, Dana kissed her again, letting her go as she moved back, planting both hands above Cindy's sensual shoulders. Then, staring into her deep blue eyes, Dana slowly began to move her hips, thrusting both heads of the conjoined cock into both of their pussies. Cindy measured the pace, and then joined in, pushing back against Dana on each downward thrust. Their mouths gaped open silently as they continued to gaze into each other's eyes. It felt so good. So right. This was somehow even more intimate than before. They were finally making love to each other, the way lovers should. Staring into each other's eyes, giving and receiving pleasure at the same time.

Looking up at her best friend as she felt her thick cock moving in and out of her tight pussy, Cindy silently doubted whether it could ever get any better than this. And by the expression on her lover's face, she knew that Dana was thinking the same thing. Cindy raised her head and Dana accepted the invitation, leaning in to share a long, slow, sensual kiss.

When they finally parted again, Cindy noticed that Dana's brown eyes were especially shiny. She was tearing up and Cindy's insides melted, drawn even further into the deeply emotional moment. As they continued to grind against each other, it wasn't long until big salty tears were running down Dana's cheeks and splashing onto Cindy's chest.

Cindy's eyes had begun to water, as well, but she was able to retain her composure by vowing to make Dana cum. She knew it was going to be beautiful. Cindy slowly began to up the pace, and Dana responded instantly. Leaning back on her haunches and gripping her firm breasts, Dana's eyes closed as her head tilted up towards the bedroom ceiling, exposing her long, sexy neck.

Reaching down to grab the insides of Dana's bent knees, Cindy held Dana in place as she raised her hips off the bed, fucking Dana deeply with each long stroke. Dana leaned back even further, each rib just barely visible as her chest heaved in and out.

"Oh gawd!" she whimpered, reaching her hands down to grab hold of Cindy's, their fingers intertwined tightly. "I'm cumming!" And there was no doubt that she was. Cindy gave her a few final strokes, each of them staring between their bodies and drinking in the sight of their shared cock sliding in and out of each other's pussy.

An instant later, Dana gripped Cindy's hands as her tight pussy exploded around the thick red dildo. Cindy was right. She looked amazing as she came both physically and emotionally, for perhaps the first time.

When she was finished, Dana let go of Cindy's hands and collapsed onto her chest, breathing heavily. Cindy kissed her salty, sweaty forehead lovingly. Dana knew that Cindy had not cum yet, but she was completely spent, too tired to move.

They lay there for a while, silent and completely motionless, except for the rising and falling of their chests from their labored breathing.

"I love you, Dana," Cindy whispered, kissing her forehead again and stroking her long dark hair with her hand. "I really do."

Emboldened, Dana mustered enough strength to inch up and look Cindy in the eyes. "I love you more. You're so beautiful," she said, as they fell into a passionate embrace and open-mouthed kiss.

Eager for more action, and knowing that Dana was still out of commission for a little while, Cindy rolled Dana over onto her back, the double-headed cock still buried deeply inside both of their pussies. As soon as they were ready, Cindy propped herself up on her forearms and began to move her hips against Dana's.

Dana's mouth gaped open and her shoulders rolled back as Cindy's thrusts began to pick up speed and accuracy. She was feeling a little guilty about being on the receiving end again, but by now, she was getting thoroughly fucked. Cindy had risen up onto her palms and was pounding the thick, fake cock into her like a foot long nail. The time for romance was over. Now it was time to fuck.

"Ooo yeah, baby, fuck me!" Dana coached. "Fuck me with that big, thick cock!" And Cindy proceeded to do just that, throwing her hips forward and back, driving the jelly cock almost as deeply into herself as into Dana. But she was getting tired and her thrusts quickly began to lose their power.

Taking her cue, Dana rolled Cindy onto her back, and took over where Cindy had left off, almost without missing a beat. "Oh, gawd, Dana!" Cindy yelled, spreading her legs wide as Dana pounded into her with a blind fury. "Fuck me! Make me cum!"

Kellog
Kellog
106 Followers