The Prom Date Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kellog
Kellog
105 Followers

But even though Dana was in even better shape than Cindy, she too, was getting tired from the combination of her relentless pace and the draining effect each thrust was having on her own pussy.

"Harder, Dana! Fuck me harder!" Cindy called out, wrapping her long legs around Dana's hips. Dana tried, but couldn't keep up the same vigorous pace for long. Slowing down to an eventual stop, Dana was hovering above a flatly disappointed Cindy, panting heavily.

Cindy unlocked her legs and planted her feet on either side of the bed, struggling to buck up against her exhausted partner. "Just a minute," Dana panted, "let me catch my breath."

Lying prone on her back underneath Dana, Cindy had no choice but to wait it out. But she was restless just lying there. She tried to get out from underneath, but Dana was still hunched over her, preventing her from flipping Dana over onto her back.

Suddenly, both girls felt the fake cock begin to move again, as if it had a life of its own. Awkward at first, it soon began to move like it had a purpose, picking up speed and power as it plunged in and out. Cindy and Dana stared at each other, trying to figure out who was (literally) behind them. Dana caught on first. She knew that Sara had a thing not only for sex, but for her sister as well. Realizing that Sara must have been secretly watching them from the doorway, Dana leaned in and kissed Cindy passionately on the mouth, hoping to distract her long enough so that she would give in to the moment, even if it was her own twin sister that was fucking her with a red jelly cock.

It worked. Even though Cindy was slowly starting to guess who it must be behind Dana, by eliminating all the other possible alternatives, she was willing to suspend reality long enough to get off. -- After all, it's not like were actually doing anything, is it? she rationalized. She's not eating me out or fingering me, or anything like that. -- It wasn't much, but it was enough.

Sara began to relax as soon as she realized that her "older" sister wasn't going to object to what she was doing. She had secretly, and guiltily, fantasized about her twin sister, especially ever since she went public with the video prom fundraiser idea. It was torture being in the same room with Cindy when she was videotaping her getting herself off, and then earlier, with Dana. She wanted to join in, but was afraid of how her sister would react. And now that everything seemed to be okay, her spirits soared as her mind calculated her next move, and just how far she should take it.

By now, Sara had settled into a fast rhythm. Grabbing the middle of the U-shaped bend in the double-headed cock, she was pumping both ends of the cock into Dana and her sister, as though she were sawing wood logs for the fireplace. She stared down at her twin sister's bald pussy, her wet cunt lips distended and wrapped around the shaft of the red dildo. Sara could tell from the wet discoloration just how much of the jelly cock her sister was taking in. She also kept an eye on the other end of the translucent dildo as it appeared and disappeared between Dana's cuntlips.

Growing bolder (and slightly bored) over time, Sara let her free hand wander over Dana's firm upturned ass. Dana could tell instantly from the touch that it was Cindy's twin who was behind her. After a while, Sara moved on and nervously let her eager hand wander onto her sister's thigh. It tensed at first, but then relaxed, as Cindy realized that who ever it was, wasn't going any farther than softly caressing the smooth skin of her inner thigh.

Finally giving in, Cindy moved her right hand onto her clit, rubbing it fiercely as Sara's hand moved in closer and gently came to rest on her bare pubic bone. With her other hand, Cindy was alternately pinching the hard nipple of one Dana's bouncing breasts, and her own.

Dana looked down into Cindy's eyes and recognized the quiet desperation embering just below the surface. It was extremely erotic being a part of the threesome, and the idea that Cindy was allowing herself to be dildoed by her own sister was maddeningly hot. She was about to lean in to kiss Cindy again, when Cindy suddenly yelled out, "That's right. Fuck me, Sa---" she paused, "Fuck me. Fuck me harder!"

Dana leaned forward and nibbled on Cindy's earlobe, unwittingly emphasizing Cindy's self-delusion that she was trapped, and giving her an excuse to completely let go, free of guilt. "Give it to me!" Cindy ordered, "Make me cum!"

Hearing these words, Dana sat upright and reached back awkwardly, intending to take over control of the dildo in case Sara was getting tired. But Sara had other plans.

As Dana took hold of the rubber cock, Sara sucked on her middle finger and then rubbed her spit-covered fingertip around Cindy's brown hole, getting it nice and wet. "Yeahh...that's right," Cindy cooed, "Give it to me. Stick your finger in my ass!"

Dana was taken aback by these words, since she didn't have any idea of what Sara was up to, lying low behind her back, but she did her best to conceal her surprise. Sara smiled and did as she was told, pushing her finger in to the first joint. She was surprised at how warm it was in there. "Deeper, Dana!" Cindy called out. "Stick it in deeper!"

Oh shit! Dana realized. She thinks its me! Unwilling to blow the deception, Dana made sure to keep her hand behind her back so Cindy couldn't see who was doing what, while Sara sank her finger in all the way up to the second joint. "Oh gawd, Dana! That feels so fucking good!"

Meanwhile, since Sara had been focusing on sticking her finger in her sister's ass, Dana had taken control of working the dildo, grinding and thrusting her hips, expertly working both ends. She couldn't believe that Cindy had unwittingly allowed Sara to finger her ass. At that moment, Dana's thoughts turned to the fingertip circling her own rim. That fucking slut! Dana laughed inwardly. She knew that Sara knew she couldn't object or else Cindy would discover what was really going on.

As a result, Sara was soon working her fingers in and out of both girls as Dana concentrated on driving the jelly cock.

"Oh gawd, I'm gonna cum..." Cindy announced.

"That's right, cum for me baby," Dana cooed, knowing that she wasn't that far from her own orgasm herself. She loved Sara's tiny finger in her ass, and was really getting off on the idea of fucking twin sisters, finally at the same time.

"Huh..Huh..Huh..!" Cindy muttered, building up to her massive orgasm, then finally, "Uhhnggg!" she moaned, arching her back. Dana took the cue and thrust forward with all her might, completely swallowing the oversized cock inside both of their pussies, at the same time that Sara pushed her fingers into their shooters over her second joint.

"Oh shit!" Cindy screamed, pushing down against the bed as she came hard. Dana's orgasm wasn't far behind. The two girls lay on top of each other, twisting, rocking and spasming, as they shared long, simultaneous, orgasms.

As they finally started to come down, Sara withdrew her fingers from their holes and quietly slipped back out through the door. Dana kissed Cindy long and hard, until she finally rolled off her best friend, the fake cock slipping easily out of her slippery cunt.

Cindy raised her head but didn't see who had been working the jelly cock. She reached down and gently pulled the other end out of her overworked pussy, bucking and spasming when she pulled too quickly.

The two girls lay on the bed, laughing and breathing hard, too exhausted to move. "Are you sure you don't wanna be my date for the prom?" Cindy joked.

"I would, but I can't afford you."

The two girls lay there laughing some more, until Cindy suddenly shot up and moved over to check her computer. "WE'VE GOT IT!"

End of Part IV.

Kellog
Kellog
105 Followers