The Prom Date Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohmygawd, ohmygawd, ohmygawd," she panted, her back raised up off the carpeted wooden stand, gripping onto Evangeline's hips for dear life.

"Should I stop?" Linda asked, hesitating with her line of knuckles just about to disappear inside.

"Don't stop, don't stop!" Sara rasped between shallow breaths. She wasn't sure if she could take it all the way, but she wanted to see if she could. She knew Linda's hand was almost all the way inside her.

Then, with one final push, Linda's fist forced its way inside Sara's tightly stretched pussy. Sara felt a rush of excitement and relief. -- She had done it! -- Sara could feel her opening close around Linda's tiny wrist and she knew the worst was behind her. She had never taken anything so gigantic before, and she at once vowed never to have a child. She couldn't imagine trying to pass something three times larger out of the same tiny opening.

Just as Sara was getting accustomed to being so completely filled, she felt Linda's hand begin to move inside her. -- Oh shit!-- her mind screamed, as Linda's hand began to back down her channel. Sara braced for the inevitable withdrawal, but it never came. Linda was simply working her fist back and forth, enticing Sara's pussy to further lubricate her channel as Linda's hand rubbed up against the soft pink insides. Trying to help, Evangeline tucked her head between Sara's thighs and began gently, but persistently, working her clit.

Sara flopped back down with a heavy sigh and a loud, echoing thump. Linda and Evangeline shared a laugh and then a kiss, while Sara tried to get a handle on herself. It wasn't long, though, until the two girls resumed their attentions, sending a flood of thick, sticky fluid down Sara's loosening channel.

Now that Sara was good and wet, Linda began pulling her hand back, and at the sight of Linda's hand crowning, Evangeline backed off, her eyes wide with excitement. Linda was experienced in "fisting" and had even been the one to introduce it to Evangeline one lazy summer day after spending the day together at Evangeline's pool. Evangeline's pussy was too small, and she didn't really enjoy it, but she was still fascinated by the idea. Maybe she would try it again, someday.

Evangeline kept Sara's legs spread apart as Linda slowly worked her hand in and out of Sara's pink pussy, fucking her deep but alternating the length of her backward strokes so that Sara was focused more on the sawing sensation than on the girth. It worked. Sara's cunt muscles relaxed as she lay back and let herself take it all in. Soon, Linda's entire hand was moving freely in and out of Sara's loose pussy. Sara moaned low and deep as her mouth wrapped around Evangeline's pussy, dipping her tongue inside and scooping out Evangeline's sweet nectar.

* * * *

Back in the dressing room, Dana had finally exploded with the combination of Dan's thick cock fucking her ass while Elizabeth shoved her long silver vibrator deep inside Dana's pussy while chewing on her clit. Changing positions, Dan had seated himself on the couch while Elizabeth maneuvered into his lap facing Dana who had kneeled between their legs, sucking on Dan's erect cock until Elizabeth was in position. As Dana sat in Dan's lap, raising her feet so that they rested on the edge of the bench, Elizabeth reached up and stroked Dana's clit with her thumb, not yet ready to give up Dan's hard cock.

She knew she had to give it up, though, and eventually she did, slipping it out of her mouth and positioning it at the entrance to Dana's pink pussy. Elizabeth tried to angle the shaft, but it was too tall and too rigid to bend inside, so Dana raised up a few inches, allowing Elizabeth to wedge the fat tip in between her soft lips.

"Hello, handsome!" she joked, lowering herself onto his steel cock. Elizabeth was ready to fuck and it didn't take long until she was wildly bouncing up and down on his shaft, riding his cock like a rodeo star. Liz was moaning and groaning loudly, but she didn't care. She needed this fuck. Dan tried to put his hand over Elizabeth's mouth to keep her quiet, after all, his girlfriend was only a few feet away trying on prom gowns, but she was bucking too hard. Afraid of getting caught, Dan stopped rocking his hips upward, and held Liz tightly around the waist, keeping her in place until she calmed down. Dana, who had been feeling left out, smirked at the two lovebirds. Knowing that Dan was afraid of drawing attention to the room so he wouldn't get busted by his girlfriend, Dana lowered her face into Elizabeth's basket and began lathing her clit and Dan's cock with her mouth and tongue. Elizabeth's body jerked and spasmed and she began yelling out again, grinding her pussy down on Dan's cock and up against Dana's mouth and tongue.

Dan struggled to muzzle Liz's mouth again, but Dana's antagonism was too much. Elizabeth bit down hard on his fingers as Dana kept up her attack on Liz's clit, lovingly caressing her tiny bud with her soft, wet tongue. Dan, too, was enjoying the added sensation, as Dana's wet saliva ran down his cock, further lubricating Liz's tight channel. Dan relented and picked up the speed of his thrusts, deciding that he had better finish soon before they were discovered and ushered out, to his embarrassment and to unending torture by his girlfriend. But it was all worth it, he sighed, as Dana's mouth and tongue ran down the exposed base of his shaft, ending up licking and sucking on his nut sack. It was definitely worth it. He knew he would remember this fuck for the rest of his life.

* * * *

From outside the two-way mirror, Cindy stared at the trio, her mouth gaping open, breathlessly inhaling the activity-heated air into her lungs. Jasmine had moved around behind Cindy, fucking her hard up against the glass, once-cold but now warm and greasy with sweat. Cindy's mouth pressed up against the glass, her tongue licking the smooth finish, pretending it was her sister's pussy while she got fucked from behind. She wanted nothing less than to fuck her "innocent" twin sister on prom night. She knew that now after seeing the two model stand-ins going at. And after hearing how Jasmine had practically raped her brother, she knew that sexual fantasies between siblings was normal, and that fulfilling the fantasy was at prom was probably the most erotic thing she could ever experience. But did she have the nerve? Would Sara even go for it? She knew that back in her bedroom, Sara had said, "I want to make you cum," but was she talking to her or to Dana? At the time, Cindy thought Sara was talking to her, but what if she was mistaken? If she made a move on her sister at the prom, would it be the best night of her life, or would she end up rejected and utterly humiliated on what was supposed to be the best night of her life?

Sensing her trepidation, Jasmine withdrew the long rubber cock that had connected them and laid down on the ground, pulling Cindy on top of her. Cindy was confused at first, thinking that she had been caught daydreaming and not paying enough attention to her lover. But as soon as their lips touched, she knew that Jasmine wasn't offended. They kissed erotically. It was by far the most erotic kiss she had ever experienced up until then. She was all at once comforted and caressed, as much drawn in to her lover's soul as she was drawn into her mouth. -- Yes, this is right, -- she soothed herself, inhaling Jasmine's hot breaths. -- So right.

Cindy moved quickly down Jasmine's dark skinned body, barely pausing long enough to suckle briefly on one of Jasmine's hard nipples. She couldn't help herself. She needed pussy. Cindy spread Jasmine's long legs wide apart, immediately setting to work, sliding her tongue in between Jasmine's soft cunt lips, still milky from the battering it took from the double-headed dildo. Jasmine purred, running her hands all over her hard body, inwardly complimenting herself. It had been a long time since she had had a lover as young and as beautiful as Cindy eating her pussy. -- I've still got it, -- she told herself.

"Oh shit!" she cried out, her abdominal muscles performing an involuntary crunch, as Cindy suckled on her sensitive clit while gently rubbing the underside with the tip of her tongue. Jasmine clenched a breast and supported herself with the opposite elbow, relishing the intense pleasure. When she couldn't handle any more, Jasmine slammed herself back onto the floor, inhaling desperately to fill her lungs with air. But Cindy's attack was relentless, shoving two fingers deep inside Jasmine's twat as she continued sucking hard on her clit.

Jasmine let out a guttural yell and her legs clamped tightly around Cindy's face, her body twisting and writhing on the floor.

"Yes! Yes! Ohmygawd, yes!" she cried out, tears rolling down her cheeks as she struggled against her attacker. "Don't sto--!" she screamed, but before she could finish the last syllable, her voice left her, dissolving into nothing as her breath escaped silently through her constricted vocal chords. From down between her thighs, Cindy watched as Jasmine's eyes rolled back into her head. She still had Jasmine's clit clenched between her lips with the tip of her tongue pressed tightly up against it. She didn't want to let go until Jasmine's orgasm passed. In her mind, she imagined it was her sister flooding her mouth with her cum, and not just the dressmaker.

When Jasmine finally slumped back down on the floor, laying there motionless except for her heavy breathing, Cindy relaxed her jaw and leaned back, enjoying her handiwork. She eyed Jasmine's dripping pussy and the lifeless mound of flesh lying before her.

"Shit!" Jasmine cursed breathlessly, leaning forward and pulling Cindy down on top of her. They kissed passionately, Jasmine expressing her appreciation. As they kissed, Jasmine rose up and rolled Cindy over onto her back. "Time to fuck," she said, reaching for the double-headed dildo and maneuvering backward so that they were facing each other, their legs splitting between each others. Cindy helped guide one end of the dildo into her pussy, after which Jasmine slipped the other end into her own pussy.

Cindy was still laying on her back, so Jasmine scootched closer between her legs, shortening the distance between them and sinking the jelly cock deeper into them on both ends. "Oh, fuck!" Cindy groaned, at the sudden penetration. As the initial shock dissipated, Cindy began to laugh, releasing some of her built-up sexual tension through comedic relief.

But Jasmine wasn't in a comedic mood. In her mind, this wasn't time for jokes. It was time to fuck. She tightened her cunt muscle and bucked her hips, forcing the opposite end of the dildo deeper inside Cindy, who instantly grunted. Cindy was going to protest, but one look into Jasmine's eyes told her everything she need to know. -- She's pretty serious.

"Tell me more about your brother," Cindy said, changing the topic to something she knew had a powerful effect on Jasmine. It worked. Jasmine was instantly transported back to her parents' house.

"The first time we made love that night, it was erotic and thrilling, but the sex wasn't that good. He came too quickly. But as the week went on, we got better at it." Jasmine was absentmindedly grinding her hips against Cindy as she spoke, pleasuring them both as the double-headed jelly cock plunged in and out of their pussies.

"For the first few nights, it was always me sneaking into his room after our parents thought we were sleeping. But later, he would creep into my room as well. I even started sleeping in the nude for him. I loved seeing him standing at the edge of my bed, in the dark, trying to tell if I was awake and whether or not I was willing. Then, I opened my bed covers and welcomed him inside them. I loved the sensation of his thin but muscular body rubbing up against mine, his hands exploring my body while we kissed. I taught him how to touch me with his hands and with his mouth, how to slowly bring me to a boil and make me cum, a skill that made him very popular at school. Over time, I overcame my fear of sucking his cock, and even grew to enjoy giving him pleasure that way.

"Our lovemaking was always intense, after learning how to punch each other's buttons like that. I've never sweated that much with anyone else. If it wasn't for swallowing his cum all of those nights, I swear I would've lost 10 more pounds than I already did from our hour long sessions. Look, I'm already sweating now, just thinking about it."

Cindy had already taken notice of it. She was sweating profusely, too. Jasmine was really giving them both a work out. She was used to the straight up pounding that she had experienced with Dana, but this was different. The constant, relentless, grinding while listening to Jasmine's story, was incredibly erotic. Cindy even felt as though she had been transported back in time along with Jasmine, although she wasn't sure which of the two lovers she was, as she felt the rubber cock sliding in and out of her pussy, but she could also feel herself fucking Jasmine with the other end.

"Then, one night," Jasmine continued, "we got clumsy. Our parents were out at a basketball game, and we were home alone, so I attacked him on the downstairs couch in the family room while he was watching tv. I was completely naked, riding his cock with my back to the television, screaming like a banshee. Michael's face was buried in my chest like always, and so neither of us noticed our older brother, Robert, come in. He was already in college and came home for spring break."

Jasmine paused to lean forward and kiss Cindy, while she told her story. "We were all just one year apart, but Robert was already a sophomore in college because Michael and I got held back one year when we entered school. He must have been used to seeing this kind of thing at the University, horny 18 year old girls getting laid on the couch, because he didn't say anything. He just came up behind me and started caressing my breasts. We would have jumped out of our clothes if we were wearing any, thinking our parents had come home early, but we were only partially relieved to see it was Robert, instead. We didn't know how he would react to seeing his little sister and brother fucking on the couch."

"But he didn't say anything at all. He just kept massaging my tits and pulling on my hard nipples." Jasmine reached up and began tweaking her tips, but Cindy soon took over, leaning in and sucking them into her mouth while Jasmine continued talking.

"We were still shocked and confused, but then he leaned over and whispered commandingly into my ear, 'Don't stop'." He nibbled on my earlobe and brought his strong hand down to my pussy, rubbing my clit roughly. The stimulation was wonderful, and before I knew it, I was riding Michael while sucking on Robert's cock. It was fucking fantastic."

Jasmine suddenly began bucking her hips wildly, forcing the jelly cock into herself and her partner. "Aaahh shit!" Cindy groaned at the sudden onslaught. But there was no stopping Jasmine. In her mind, she was fucking her brothers again. It was all Cindy could do to lay back and take the heavy assault. She grabbed the cock and tried to hold it in place, which helped a little, but Jasmine's thrusts were too powerful.

"Ahh, fuck!" Jasmine yelled, pulling her hips back and dismounting the jelly cock. "I learned so much that night," she said, turning around onto all fours and backing up to Cindy. "Come on, go like this," she urged. Cindy complied and backed up to Jasmine so that they were ass-to-ass.

"I did my first anal and my first double, that night," Jasmine cooed, positioning the big red jelly cockhead up to her tiny starfish. "They fucked me for hours. I must have lost three pounds just from sweat." Cindy couldn't believe what she was hearing. She had heard of people who did that sort of thing, but hadn't really met anyone who did it before, except, possibly, Dana. "Oh fuck," Jasmine groaned, pushing the red tip into her ass, while Cindy eased it into her pussy from underneath.

"Yeah, that's it," Jasmine encouraged, pushing back up against the shaft. Her ass was so tight yet that it drove the other end deep inside Cindy's cunt.

"Oh, fuck!" Cindy muttered under her breath, knowing she didn't have much other choice than to push back and do the same to Jasmine.

"Ooo, yeah, baby," Jasmine purred, "give it to me." Jasmine leaned forward and stuck her ass out, allowing Cindy to drive the cock into her narrow ass. "Bend me over and fuck me hard from behind, just like Robert did when I was riding Michael's cock in my pussy."

The two lovers slowly built to a regular rhythm. Their asses slapping together on every down beat. Each girl was reliving Jasmine's night of firsts. Jasmine had two fingers buried deep inside her pussy as the two girls bucked up against each other, while Cindy was wildly imagining what it would feel like to have two cocks entering her at the same time. She worried that it might hurt, especially if the boys got too rough.

Her silent musing was interrupted when she felt a distinct increase in pace. Jasmine was really going to town now. Cindy closed her eyes and imagined she was at the prom, getting fucked from behind by her date while she leaned forward and ate out her twin sister's pussy. In her mind, her mystery lover grew excited at watching Sara's reaction to Cindy's cunnilingus and picked up the pace, slamming into her harder and harder. She could almost feel Sara's hands on the back of her head, holding her sister's mouth to her pussy as their date fucked into her with abandon. -- "Oh yeah, Cindy, right there. Don't stop. You're gonna make me fucking cum....OHGAWD!," she imagined her sister crying out, arching her back and thrusting her pussy onto her mouth as she came on her face. -- It was so real Cindy could swear it was really happening. And in a way, it was. Unbeknownst to either of them, in the back dressing room, Sara was having an intense orgasm, thinking about her slutty sister.

And in the way that only truly connected identical twins can do, sensing her sister's orgasm, Cindy began the steady march to her own climax, pushed along by Jasmine, who was also nearly there. Just a few more strokes and . . .

"OH SHIT!" "OH FUCK!" they screamed over one another, as they both orgasmed thinking about their respective siblings. There was no love, quite so powerful, or as fulfilling, as forbidden love.

Although the two girls began at nearly the same time, their orgasms were irregularly paced, so that they kept setting the other off in a relentless cycle, each girl fucking the other in a series of orgasms.

When it was over, the two girls lay exhausted in a heap on the wet carpet. "Gawd, I need to bring you home to meet my brothers," Jasmine chuckled.

* * * *

Just beyond the two-way mirror, Dan finally popped, shooting his load straight into Liz's pussy. He didn't mean to, but Elizabeth was grinding against him so mightily while Dana held Liz's thighs in place as she licked her clit, that it would have been impossible to pull out of her. At least that's what he told himself. Truth be told, he wasn't at all disappointed that he got to shoot his hot load into such a sweet pussy.

"Ahhh shit!" he groaned, sending spurt after spurt of his creamy jizz into Elizabeth's pussy, coating her pink walls with cum. Liz, who could tell by his strokes that Dan was getting close to orgasm, had been working towards her own climax, and as Dana felt Dan cumming, Dana bit down on Liz's clit just hard enough to set her off.

"Oh, fuck!" she whimpered weakly, still struggling to build her climax and stave off her orgasm. It came anyway. Elizabeth's mouth gaped open silently as she whimpered, getting closer and closer to cumming. But just before she did, Dan twisted her body just enough so he could close his mouth around hers, kissing her hard as she screamed into his mouth and bucked her cunt against Dana's open mouth.