The Prom Night I Never Dreamed Of

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DAB32697
DAB32697
1,177 Followers

Stephanie slowly placed her mouth over mine and exhaled one single breath deep down my throat. My body shuddered wildly and I at last took a breath. I then exhaled and my entire body then crumpled under its own weight onto the mattress.

Stephanie reached into the top drawer of her bedside table, opened a jar of some sort of jell and doused two of her fingers in it. Still lying in a pile of exhaustion on the sweat drench, sex stained sheets, I felt Stephanie lift me up and slide her legs underneath me and then held me in a straddled position directly over her lap. She then gently slid those two fingers deep inside me. My back instantly arched and I flung my arms around her, digging my fingernails deep into her skin.

Stephanie had her free arm wrapped around me and held me firmly against her. My body writhed ever so slightly in her embrace as she gently massaged the inside of my vulva with those fingers. My nether loins began to burn deep inside me and I felt my juices flowing like a tidal wave down around Stephanie's fingers and out on to her hand. Almost completely in a daze, I slid my tongue down deep into her mouth as I slid my hands up and down her back. Stephanie slipped her fingers out of me, wrapped that arm around me and we kissed SOOOO deeply!

Stephanie slowly lowered us down on to the mattress and rolled up on top of me as we continued kissing. Finally, she pulled out of our kiss and gazed deeply into my eyes. We spoke not a word but just stared lovingly at each other for hours. In fact, looking into her eyes is the last thing I remember before I obviously fell asleep.

When I woke up, I could hear Stephanie's heart beating. Opening my eyes, I was curled up in a little ball and snuggled up tightly against her body and in her embrace. I could still smell the incense, as well as Stephanie's perfume and now the air also included the scent of two very sexually aroused women and the infamous, forbidden odor of passion.

As I lifted my head, my gaze was met by Stephanie's beautiful smile and her gorgeous eyes. She was gently stroking my hair and nuzzling my forehead.

"Sleep well, baby?" She whispered.

"The best I've ever had." I told her.

I slid up a bit to meet her lips and we kissed so soft and gentle that it made me tingle. Stephanie's hold around me tightened and I slid my arm around her. I loved the feel of her body and especially having it this close to me.

"Are you okay?" She asked.

"Yeah. You?" I replied.

"Me? I don't think I ever have been, or ever could be better than I am right now." She said.

"Really? Well I definitely could be better." I told her.

"Could you?" Stephanie asked. "And just how could you be better?"

"I could be better if I heard you tell me right now that I never had to leave here. That I could stay here in your arms and you would let me love you for the rest of our lives." I whispered.

Stephanie's eyes instantly flooded with tears and her smile nearly lit up the dark room like bright morning sunshine. I felt her body begin to quiver and I could actually hear her heart about to explode deep within her chest.

"Oh Julie. That's the most romantic and beautiful thing that anyone's ever said to me." Stephanie uttered.

"So can I?" I asked.

"Yes!" Stephanie sobbed. "Oh yes!"

And as the sun slowly began to rise on the morning after the prom night I never dreamed of, I held the woman I was going to spend the rest of my life loving tightly in my arms.

So, I guess it's true what they say: Prom night can change your life forever. So be careful, kids! And yes, my Prom night was the most beautiful night of my life after all.

THE END

DAB32697
DAB32697
1,177 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Lovers Without Realizing It Love takes a woman and her boss by surprise.in Lesbian Sex
The Case of the Sneaky Valentine Mysterious Valentine's cards change single mum Sarah's life.in Lesbian Sex
A Proper Send-off A gay soldier and straight civilian celebrate Veterans Day.in Lesbian Sex
A Benign Something Straight and Lesbian come together.in Lesbian Sex
My Best Friend's Mom She falls for her best friend's mom.in Lesbian Sex
More Stories