The Promiscuous Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TxRad
TxRad
5,944 Followers

"When I left to come get you, she was around by the pool, sir."

"It's a nice sunny day, where else would she be," Charles said with a grin. "The yellow bikini or the pink one?"

"Uh, neither, sir."

Charles headed around the back of the car and Barney closed the door to follow him. "I do like surprises," Charles said as he headed for the front door.

"Yes sir," Barney said with a grin. The old man was in for quite a surprise when he found his wife.

When Barney had left to go get the old man, Blanc had been sitting in a lounge chair with the butler's dick up her ass, Connie the upstairs maid had been licking her pussy and clit, while the downstairs maid sucked her nipples. There hadn't been a bikini in sight or any clothing for that matter since Blanc had arrived back from the wedding.

Barney was still grinning as he pulled the car around to the garage and got out. His horse dick would get one hell of a workout later between the two maids and Blanc, when everyone got fired and the new wife tossed out on her ear. Maybe she would move in with him and solve all his problems.

Of course, the old man could have a heart attack and things could continue as they had been. One big happy family and one orgy after another with the lady of the house the center piece, literally.

TxRad
TxRad
5,944 Followers
12