The Promise

Story Info
Blind-folded & tied, a promise kept & debt paid.
2.1k words
4.21
33.1k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She heads back over to the bar she was at just a few hours ago. She can smell the salt in the air. It was a short walk from their hotel, had good food and a decent bar. She had been tired from a day at the beach so had headed back to their hotel to relax. He had promised to follow when he finished his drink. That was a few hours ago.

He had probably picked up a game of darts, a skill he developed in college - walk into a dive bar, pick up a bet or two for some spare cash. He used to do it for the money, but now he just does it for the rush of winning. He never loses. Well... not unless she distracts him and she was heading to the bar with every intention of doing just that. He had made a promise to her; one she intended to force him to keep.

They had always played around with various types of bondage, but recently he revealed that he was interested in Japanese rope bondage. He had shown her some pictures. She had had an immediate, visceral reaction. Her interest had been piqued. Now, weeks later, on vacation, they had brought the ropes and picked out a new pattern. She was getting wet just thinking about it. She was done waiting.

It was a cool night. There was a wind off the shore. She would open the windows of their suite. She imagined a cool breeze blowing over her naked body; no way to cover herself, her skin would be covered in goose bumps. Her nipples would get so hard. Yes, she was done with waiting.

She walked to the back of the bar and saw him. He was with two guys, both tanned and muscular. They were locals by the looks of them. One was clean cut with a baseball hat. The other had tattoos up both arms. The arm closest to her was decorated with skulls. His fingers were tattooed to look skeletal. She found herself wanting to touch his fingers.

It was his turn, so he hadn't seen her walk in, but the other two watched as she approached. Was that a smirk that she caught from the clean-cut guy? She walked silently up behind him and slid her hand down his ass for all to see. She heard the dart bounce off the board and hit the floor.

He swore.

Unusual.

It served him right, keeping her waiting like that. He turned and looked at her with an uncharacteristic intensity. He said, "You made me lose." She laughed and said, "You kept me waiting. Settle your bet and let's get out of here. We have plans." The other two guys were smiling, clearly pleased to have won. Tattooed man surreptitiously looked her up and down. "Let him look. I have plans already", she thought.

As he settled his bar tab, tattooed man clapped him on the shoulder on the way out and gave him a sort of high five. They walked back to their hotel. He was uncharacteristically silent, perhaps a little moody. He doesn't like losing, but he deserved it. Given their plans, he shouldn't have kept her waiting.

Back in their hotel room, he noticed the thin black ropes already laid out on the bed. She wasn't wasting any time. He looked up at her a little surprised. She raised her eyebrow and said simply, "You promised." It was his turn to smirk.

She slipped out of her sundress and panties and stood before him, naked. Wordlessly, he picked up the shorter of the two ropes. He straightened it, halved it, walked behind her and draped it around her neck at the mid-point. His hands worked smoothly and confidently as he twisted it around itself in front of her, between her breasts and fed it down between her thighs and pulled the slack through her legs. She loved the feeling of the soft, smooth rope gliding between her thighs, over her lips. She sighed, already very wet and they were just getting started. He fed the rope up her back and through the rope draped over her neck. He pulled it taught, but not tight. He then began to weave the ends of the rope through the rope twist between her breasts, forming the karada, a rope harness around her neck, breasts, abdomen and thighs. She loved the look of the black ropes on her skin. He checked all the connections to be certain that it was secure but not too tight. He was satisfied. She was trussed, but still free.

Then he went to the drawer and pulled out the blindfold. She stood obediently as he gently covered her eyes and secured it behind her head. She couldn't see anything. He prefers it that way. They both know she can arrest him with a single look, so he prefers to take away that power. She doesn't mind, it heightens her other senses.

Wordlessly, but gently, he pulls her hands in front of her, palms up. She holds them there, obediently, as he wraps the rope around and between her wrists. In moments, they are secured. This was as much as had been discussed; whatever happens next will be entirely up to him.

She hears him walk over to the bed, feeding the rope around the bed frame. As he pulls it, she feels herself being led to the bed by her wrists. He pulls slowly but steadily until she might lose her balance and is forced to lie down on the bed, awkwardly, without the use of her hands. Another subtle way that he likes to assert his power. She is not disappointed at that measure of control. She feels another wave of wetness. "Tonight is going to be good", she thinks. Her pussy is already tingling in anticipation. She feels one last tug on the rope that binds her arms, pulling her a little beyond comfortable and listens as he secures the rope to the bed. He left her legs free.

She imagined looking down at herself, naked on the bed with a kind of corset made of black rope woven around her body with her hands tied securely over her head. It would all be working to accentuate her generous breasts. Another wave. She was ready.

She hears him walk over to the bar and slowly fix himself a drink. She listens as he drops the ice into the glass and pours himself a few fingers of the bourbon he had bought earlier in the day. "More waiting", she thought, beginning to squirm a little. Then she hears it, a soft knock at the door. "Had he ordered room service?" she wondered. "We didn't eat that long ago", she thought. Without thinking she went to lift the blindfold only to realize she could do nothing with her hands tied. "Well, I hope he pulls the bedroom door shut." She smiles to herself thinking about how awkward it would be if the delivery person caught sight of her and reported their activities to the hotel management or the local authorities. It would make for one hell of a story.

Wait, did she hear multiple voices? Why do they sound vaguely familiar?

The two guys from the bar? That's not possible.

Just then, he came over to her and leaned in close to her ear and whispered, "I'm sorry, but you made me lose the bet. I wish you hadn't distracted me." Before she could comprehend or respond, she heard the clean-cut guy say, "Man, we didn't think you were serious. We came just to see what game you were playing at. Damn! I don't know about this."

He responds confidently to them, "She is blindfolded and tied but not gagged. If she wants out, she need only say the word." Then he leans down and whispers in her ear, "Just two more toys in our game. After all, I made you a promise." Then without warning he reaches down between her legs and feels the wetness there. "That's my girl", he whispers.

There were a few moments where no one speaks or moves. He says, "I'll start." She heard the sound of him unfastening his belt and the familiar metal sound as it hits the floor. He climbs onto the bed, kneeling between her legs. She could hear him making himself harder. Something about knowing he was kneeling looking down at her, helpless, naked and vulnerable, stroking himself while two other men look on... sent another wave of pleasure through her body.

He reaches down between her legs again and laughingly says, "You are so wet." Then, she feels his breath on her pussy, then his tongue on her clit. Totally unexpected, her body thrills to the realization. As his tongue dances over her clit, he slips his fingers into her. She can hear the wet sounds of them moving in and out. She is lost in the sensations. Her hips tilting to take his hand in as deeply as she can. When he withdraws his hand completely, she half whimpers in her disappointment.

She feels him climb over her, feels his cock sliding up and down between her lips, outside of her pussy, teasing her clit. She wriggles. She can almost hear his pleasure at her impatience.

Finally, he pushes his cock into her, slow but deep. An unconscious sigh escapes her. He laughs at her, pleased. He slowly moves in and out of her, letting her feel the full length of him against her clit. She wraps her fingers around the rope at her wrist and tilts her pelvis to take it all in. She unconsciously licks her lips. Without warning he pulls all the way out. She lets out a disappointed "oh". He likes her to stay quiet, but she just couldn't help herself. Then, as if in answer to her uncontrolled plea, she feels the tip of his cock with her pussy again. She sighs. He pushes it slowly back into her... except, she realizes suddenly, it isn't him. This cock has more girth.

Before she can make sense of that, she feels the tip of a cock sliding down the side of her face, over the blindfold, down her cheek, jaw and neck. She knows it is him. He has always enjoyed teasing her with his cock before letting her have it. He brushes it against her lips, but when she leans forward, he pulls out of reach. He does that a few times before finally allowing her to pull him into her mouth. But it feels so big, bigger than she expected. She hears a groan of pleasure and realizes, it is not his voice! A shiver runs through her body, part nervousness and part thrill. "He is sharing me. He is watching these men play with me", she realizes. She gives herself over to the sensations, the rhythm, the fullness, the pleasure.

She hears the soft slap of skin on skin and the cock in her pussy pulls out. Then the cock in her mouth pulls out, too. She hears a groan of disappointment and then realizes that it came from her. She can hear his amused chuckle. He is by her side now. He is enjoying this. She realizes he is stroking himself above her bound breasts. She is suddenly aware of the cool breeze blowing over her body and realizes her nipples are erect. She imagines the thin black ropes crossing her body just above and just below, framing her breasts perfectly. She longs to see him stroking his cock tantalizingly close to her chest. As if he knows what she is thinking, he rubs the tip of his cock over her hardened nipples just to tease her.

Then she feels the tap of a cock on her cheek. Even knowing he is a stranger; she turns her head to pull it deep within her mouth. As she does, she feels the other, larger cock slide deep into her very wet pussy. She gives herself over to all of it. Her arms strain at the ropes.

When it is over, the visitors leave quietly. He gently unties her hands, rubbing them to ease them back and to fully restore her circulation. Before removing her blindfold, he leans in to her neck and whispers into her ear, "How was that, love? Did I make good on my promise?"

He sees the smile slowly spread across her face just below the blindfold and laughs in fond amusement.