The Promise

Story Info
Girl discovers she has an understanding mom.
1.5k words
4.11
102.2k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sunny22
Sunny22
82 Followers

This is a very short story of how I was once taught a very valuable lesson.

I had just turned 18 and was finishing my senior year in high school. My family didn't have much money. I was one year younger than my older brother was. We were a happy family until one day ten years ago, Dad ran out on us. My mom went to where he had been working and found out he had been fired six months before. She went to the bank and found that during those six months we had been living on the savings and he had drained the account the day before. When the teller told her the news, my mom cried so much that the bank manager came over. I guess her story made him feel so sorry for her that he gave her a job. It wasn't much, but we pulled together and made ends meet.

I had been dating Jim since for a couple of months when he asked me to the prom. It thrilled me to death to be asked and just about broke my heart when I told him no. I walked into the house that night and my mom immediately knew something was wrong. Somehow she always could tell with these things with me.

"Sunny, what's wrong?" she asked.

"Nothing Mom."

"Come on," she said, "Spill it."

"Jim asked me to the prom."

"That's great news! I'm so happy for you. You know I think the world of Jim," Mom said as she hugged me.

"I told him no," I said quietly.

"Why?" Mom asked, but then she knew. "Is it because of the money?"

I knew better than to lie. All of a sudden I really hated my father for running out on us. I burst into tears. "Its really no big deal. I know we couldn't afford a prom dress."

Mom kissed me and sent me upstairs to do my homework. As I was starting I heard Mom leave the house. She returned about an hour later. I heard her climb the stairs and knock on my door.

"Come in."

The door opened and my mom entered. In her hands she held a box. She set the box on my bed and smiled at me. "Happy Birthday, Sunny."

I jumped up and tore the box open. Inside was a black velvet formal dress. I held it up against my body and looked in the mirror. It was beautiful. I couldn't believe how sexy it was. The way the dress was cut, I wouldn't be able to wear a bra. "Wow Mom," I said, "this is going to be really revealing."

"Yeah," Mom replied, "but you sure have the body for it. Enjoy it while you have it. What size bra are you wearing these days?"

"34D," I replied.

"Sunny, have you ever been with a man?"

"Gosh no Mom."

"Well keeps some of these with you if you decide to try it," Mom said as she tossed a package of condoms on the bed. "Jim is going to be spending a lot of money on you for all this. He's going to want something in return. You decide how far you are willing to go. Don't let him force you, but I want you to have fun. If you don't want him to fuck you, you might have to do something else."

"Like what?" I asked.

"Well you could give him a hand job, or suck him off," Mom said.

"Did you ever suck a guy," I asked Mom.

"Lord yes. You dad loved it."

"Did you swallow the um, stuff?"

Mom looked me in the eye. "I loved the taste of your Dad's cum, Sunny, but you have to decide what you want and where you want to draw the line. Now finish your homework and get to bed."

The night of the prom came quickly and what a magical night it was. I must say, I looked stunning. The dress was chic and my hair was up. Jim was the envy of a lot of guys there that night. After the prom we stopped for a snack and he took me home. He pulled up in our drive and turned the car off. He turned towards me, bent down and kissed my neck. His kiss sent shivers throughout my body.

I turned toward him and kissed him back. Suddenly, his hands were all over me. Before I knew it, he had unzipped my dress from the back and my breasts were out. He was squeezing, kissing, licking and sucking them. I never realized how hard my nipples could be.

He took my hand and placed it over his hard cock in his pants. He started rubbing my hand over the bulge. Then without a word he unzipped and pulled his cock out. It was only about five inches, but to me it looked huge.

"I really need to fuck you," he said. Up until that point I had planned on only going so far as to give him a hand job, but he wanted a fuck!

"I'm not ready for that Jim, but I'll tell you what. I'll suck it on one condition."

"Anything!" Jim practically shouted.

"Promise me you won't cum in my mouth."

"OK," Jim said with a smile.

"I mean it Jim, you have to promise."

"I do. I do. You can trust me," he said as he pushed his seat back.

"Ok," I said and leaned over his cock. The tip was wet and I licked the tip. It was my first taste of cock. "Hmmmm, not bad," I thought and I started licking and sucking it. For my first time I think I did a pretty good job. He was moaning and kept grabbing my tits as they hung down. Suddenly he gave a louder moan. "Do you need a tissue or anything?" I asked, "You remember your promise."

He smiled at me, "Don't worry, I remember. I won't cum in your mouth."

"Ok," I said and bent down and ran my tongue along the bottom of his cock from the base to the tip. Jim moaned again and again I raised up. "Are you gonna cum?" I asked.

"Not yet. Just keep sucking me," he said and pushed my head back down. "You can trust me."

I started to lick the tip again and he started to groan again. His hands were around the back of my neck. I tasted a lot of liquid seeping from the tip of his cock and was really enjoying the whole experience. It was fun watching his reaction to my sucks and licks, and it tasted good! I was just about to tell him I had changed my mind, when suddenly I felt his body clench. "That bastard," I thought, "He's gonna cum. He lied."

But he didn't lie.

Suddenly he pulled my head off his cock, grabbed it, and started pumping frantically. The tip was inches from my face and before I had registered what was happening, he started to cum. The first shot hit my forehead; the next went in my hair. I was mesmerized with the scene and watched his spurting cock with amazement. It just seemed to go on and on.

When he was finally finished, I sat up in the car. I was a sticky mess. There was cum in my hair, running down my face, dripping on and in between my tits, but none in my mouth. Turned out that Jim was a gentleman after all who kept his promises. Then I noticed the dress. It was covered with drops of his hot sticky white cum. "I have to get this dress cleaned!" I said and gave him a kiss. "Thanks for a super evening."

I jumped out of the car and ran around the house holding my dress away from my body so I didn't get any more of Jim's cum on it. I ran through the back door. My older brother and mom were sitting at the kitchen table when I came in.

"Holy Shit!" my brother exclaimed when he saw me.

I realized my tits were exposed and that I was still dripping with cum, but Mom once again came to the rescue.

"Hush Bob, you go upstairs and get in bed. I need to help Sunny with this."

Bob got up and walked past me taking a good look at my naked tits. I felt a twinge between my legs when he walked past and I wondered how big his cock was and if he came as much as Jim had.

"SUNNY!" Mom had been talking to me, but I hadn't even heard. I blushed scarlet wondering she knew what I had been thinking about.

"Give me that dress and I'll get it in the wash. You go upstairs and get yourself a shower. Looks like you enjoyed yourself. Looks like Jim enjoyed himself too," she said smiling.

I stripped out of the dress and handed it to her. "Thanks Mom, I love you."

"I love you too Sunny," she said and gave me a kiss on the cheek. Later I realized she probably tasted Jim's cum on my cheek.

Well, that's my story. I learned a lesson that night about promises. Sometimes guys keep them, sometimes they don't. But be careful what you ask for, you just might get it.

I sure got it.

And I never again asked a guy not to cum in my mouth.

Sunny22
Sunny22
82 Followers