The Promise of Seduction

Story Info
Your seduction through wicked romantic ways.
1.2k words
4.85
13.4k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The note upon the door beckoned my true love to come inside and follow the path to my heart.

THE NOTE SAID: Take a little chance, make a little romance. Take me in your arms, give me a kiss. You sweep me off my feet. Kiss me again, ohhhhhh I love the way you sigh. You feel so good to my touch, holding your body close to mine. There is no stopping the desire I feel for you, which is part of your charm. You thrill me to my core when you walk through the door. I stop thinking, I just feel. I want to feel you in my arms, holding you holding me.

Every moment spent with you is like an eternity in heaven. My heart races, thundering wildly out of control. My insides start to quiver and then starts to burn for you, my essence begins to flow. I want to make love to you, the real you. I need to touch your face, see your eyes light up. I want to taste you, kiss your lips and drown in your nearness. I want you so.

Thoughts of you have filled my day and left me with a deep need for you. Come to me baby."

Your eyes widened at the sight of a 1000 candles flickering in the dark, lighting the path that you seek. In the dancing light you see a path of soft rose petals that lead you of me.

You follow the path of love, feeling a sense of heightened urgency as you draw closer to me. Your every nerve ending tingling as if I was running my hands sensually along your hard body and blowing softly in your ear. You move faster following the sensual shimmering light of the candles softly glowing.

You come to our closed bedroom door, in the pale light you see a heart made of white rose petals so pure. You open the door and don't hesitate to cross the threashold into the magical sight that awaits you. One candle on each side of the bed, casting an erotic dance upon my naked skin and around the room. But your eyes never leave the vision I had created for you of me.

I had once made you a promise, that memory came flooding back to you. Your heart starts pounding at the sight of me laying upon our bed, a bed of white rose petals. You slowly cross the room dropping your clothes along the way.

When you reach the foot of the bed, I turn with a smile upon my lips and open my arms calling you to me. You slide on to your bed of roses feeling the rose petals softly kissing your skin. Sensual and erotic the cool satin touch of the rose petals upon our skin mixed with the heated passion rising within. The light dancing in your eyes shows me how very much you are happy that I made this promise of a dream come true. You kiss me tenderly at first as they grow more passionate so do our hands roam. Passion burning, room dancing, exotic smells and urgency as....

You put your arm around me and cup my breast. You begin gently toying with my nipples making them instantly hard, rolling them between your fingers. I squirm under your touch to get even closer to you, to feel your hard shaft pressed up and between my legs.

I roll just a little for you to gain entrance into my hot wet tight cunt. You growl in my ear as you feel my juices drip onto your hard cock. I rock slowly back and forth rubbing my hard clit on you, making me even wetter, wanting you even more. You are rubbing my hard nipples in a circular motion in time with my hips, making me rock faster.

You raise my leg and with one swift smooth stroke you enter me deep, we moan in unison at the great feeling of you buried deep inside me. I instantly cum on your cock, muscle caressing you with each spasm. This urges you on with long hard strokes. In and Out, I'm rocking in rhythm to your hips, matching your thrust with my own. You start pinching my nipples as you get closer to your orgasm, taking me higher with you.

Harder and faster you thrust into me, taking it deep, deeper still. You fill me completely, a perfect fit. We are climbing fast to our orgasm, as we met each thrust with our own. Your pumping me harder, your balls gently slapping around my hot entrance. You grab both my breasts in your hands, pulling me closer to you as you moan your pleasure I call your name. You give a mighty thrust and you cum spilling your hot seed deep inside me. The feel of your hot cum spurting deep in my core takes me over the top and I cum on your still rock hard cock once more.

Laying still with you buried deep in me and still holding my breasts in your hands, I turn my head and kiss you. Telling you I love you. I love waking up with you every morning, each day bringing forth something new and exciting. Laying snuggled up to you, you still buried deep in me, we fall to sleep. In our sleep we gently move, keeping us both excited that you are still wrapped tight in my hot pussy.

You wake up with the feel of my hot mouth slowly nibbling, kissing and sucking it's way up your inner thighs. I nuzzle where you are soooo sensitive, that spot I discovered when last I went exploring your body. You give a sleepy moan and spread your legs wide allowing me more access to my delight. With the tip of my hot tongue I trace every vein, every ridge, savoring the feel of you upon my tongue. My greatest desire is to make you happy and to enjoy every part of our love making. Sometimes it is swift and demanding in urgent need of release, others it is a long slow ride on our way to heavenly bliss.

I slowly wrap my lips around the tip of your beautiful cock, I love watching you disappear into my mouth in the mirror by the bed. It is so erotic making love to you and also watching in the mirror, as we fit so perfectly together. You turn your head and watch in the mirror as I slowly suck you deep into my hot mouth. You reach down and run your fingers through my hair as I take you deeper and harder.

We are watching you disappear into my hot mouth and watching the others reaction to what we see in the mirror. Groaning in your need of release you start pushing up with your hips, meeting my lips, fucking my mouth. Caressing you with my smooth tongue along it's path, I can tell your about to cum deep in my throat. Still watching us in the mirror, you grab my head and call my name as I give a deep hard suck the takes you to tilt. You spill your hot cum deep in my throat, it slides down like honey you taste so good baby. I drink all of you down and then gently lick you clean, all the while watching in the mirror. You pull me up next to you and we snuggle some more as we drift back to sleep.

I make you another promise, I promise that I'll always love you.