The Promise Pt. 03

Story Info
Jon suspects his wife of cheating and must get to the truth.
2.6k words
3.99
14.7k
6

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/05/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The impervious feeling that cumming in that little slut's mouth gave me wasn't permanent. By the next morning, some feelings of guilt returned. But they were quiet. Smothered by stronger feelings of excitement for what was to come next. The thrill of the chase. There was no doubt I was a changed man. A man no longer paralyzed by a need for a woman who didn't need him.

It was Saturday, and I woke up with my wife dozing next to me. She slept on her stomach and wore a black slip over a lacy pair of panties. Her dress was cast off carelessly on the floor. She had been out last night in my absence and must have returned too tired to even change out of her slip or wash the make up off her beautiful face. I wondered what she had gotten up to. What men she had flirted with. Tempted. Indulged. I had no proof that my wife had been cheating on me. Just the chilly feeling of distance that had come between us. But the possibility was enough to make me hot with jealousy. I remembered how badly I had wanted her before she finally, after years of keeping me at a distance, allowed me to step over the threshold. And even after that, even after we were married, I realized she still wasn't really mine. And other men, surely, could be just as easily bewitched by her.

The thought would have driven me mad yesterday. But today I was a different person. I felt empowered again, remembering that other women wanted me too. Remembering that before her, I had my choice of women. I could still have my choice of women. And mixed in with the shade of jealousy was arousal. And indeed, as my eyes traveled over her long legs up to where her panties were barely exposed under her slip I felt myself grow hard.

I gently placed my hand on the back of her thigh. She stirred, but didn't wake. With my other hand, I pulled down my underwear and grasped my hardon, teasing it with gently strokes as I just as gently stroked her thigh. She sighed in her sleep.

My mind drifted to the satisfying memory of the blowjob I had received last night from my boss's daughter. The feeling of her hot tongue as it ran along my shaft. The way her hair felt between my fingers as I fucked her face. Yesterday, just being tempted by her had made me want to confess everything. The promise I had made to my wife had felt so sacred. But today, my secret thrilled me.

My hand softly traced all the way up her thigh to the hem of her panties. Slowly and gently, I pulled them off and down, down her long legs. I drank in the sight of my wife's naked ass and what I could see of her pussy before sliding her panties right off. I felt the gusset between my fingers. They felt wet and slightly sticky. I brought them to my nose and inhaled. Yes, something had made her hot last night for sure. But had she acted on it?

I tossed the panties to the floor and put my attention again on her body. I hiked up her slip to get a better view of her fine, tight ass and dark black curls. Wondering if she was still wet, I gently slipped my middle finger between her pussy lips. She sighed. Yes, she was wet. She'd skillfully avoided my advances for months, but she was wet now. As I ever so gently began stimulating her clit with long, slow strokes of my finger, I thought about how much my wife really enjoyed sex. How when she finally gave in to me years ago, she couldn't wait any longer before bringing me home to her apartment. How we barely got into the door before she let me strip off her clothes. And yet, she could blue ball me for months to get her way. To keep me in line. She had to be getting her satisfaction elsewhere. It was the only explanation.

"Jon?" I heard her sigh, and looked up to see her big brown almond eyes looking into mine. So she was awake. I quickened my pace on her clit and watched her react in pleasure before pulling away from my touch. "What are you doing?"

Undeterred, I continued the gentle slow strokes of my cock and did not say a word. Her eyes, shaded by long black eyelashes dropped down to my cock. Her lips parted ever so slightly at the sight. I reached out to stroke her leg again but she squirmed away, turning over onto her back. I wanted to grab her by the ankle and pull her close to me again. But somehow I knew to just be patient. The view was good from here too. And I loved the way she couldn't take her eyes off my cock.

Almost subconsciously, she parted her legs ever so slightly, causing her slip to ride up. That was my cue to come closer. I put one hand on the inside of each knee and opened up her legs further, fully exposing her lovely pink pussy.

"What's gotten into you?" she said scoldingly, but there was no anger in her voice. Only curiosity and need. I think she expected me to lick her pussy now, and she laid back to allow it. But that wasn't my plan this time. I crawled up on top of her, pinning her down and holding her between my knees, my cock bobbing in front of her face.

She looked up at me, shocked by my boldness. She was so used to an affectionate puppy of a husband. One she could be cold and cruel to and still expect adoration. That was about to change.

"Suck my cock," I instructed.

She flushed. Yes, a little angry now. She was so used to being worshipped when I made love to her. To have her pleasure be put first above all. I felt her struggle beneath me. But I was stronger than her and she knew it. And to my surprise... I could see from the lust in her eyes that she liked the realization.

"Sweetheart," she purred. "Please, I'm so wet--"

"Suck my cock," I repeated, and to her astonishment pressed it against her lips. She looked up into my eyes, confused but definitely aroused. However, she hesitated. I could see the struggle to give in to her desires when doing so meant she'd also be giving up her power over me.

She needed some encouragement. I moved forward, rubbing my cock against her cheek and reaching back to pin her hands above her head. I eagerly pressed the head of my dick against her lips again and watched as her eyes closed and her lips parted.

I sighed as I felt the tip of my cock disappear into her mouth. I adjusted our position so she was flat on the bed now, totally helpless beneath me as I dipped my cock deeper between her warm lips.

"That's it," I coaxed her as I felt her fondle me with her tongue. I closed my eyes, thinking of Gracie. How eagerly she had undone my belt buckle and helped herself to my well teased cock. I began to fuck my wife's face now, pumping repeatedly, each time a little deeper, a little faster. She maintained control well, taking me expertly without losing her breath or having to pull away. I couldn't help but wonder where she had learned that as I squeezed her wrists tighter. She moaned, and the vibrations of her voice on my dick made something snap in me. I started to drive my dick into her mouth more roughly, deep strong strokes all the way to the back of her throat. I felt her choke and I quickly pulled my cock out as she sputtered and coughed.

She was just a woman like any other woman, I thought. Beautiful, yes. Smart, absolutely. But vulnerable like any other woman.

I gave her a chance to regain her composure before shoving my cock between her lips again. I felt her muffled cry reverberate on my skin as I resumed my assault on her face. She didn't choke this time. She was learning quickly and as I pumped in and out she accepted my cock eagerly, slurping on it as I thrust in and licking it thickly as I pulled out.

"That's good, that feels good," I murmured as I lost myself in pleasure. My thrusts became more erratic and I felt my balls tighten. I knew I'd be cumming soon. I quickened my pace until I couldn't hold back any longer and then suddenly, just before I blew, I pulled my cock out of her mouth and sprayed her face with my cum.

"What the-- what the fuck?" she groaned as stream after stream of hot cum splashed on her face and neck. I moaned. The sight was so erotic. I had never done this to her before, and the act of disrespect was clearly a shock. My orgasm finally subsided. Without letting go of her wrists, I wiped the last bit of cum onto her face with my dick, and then pushed off her roughly.

Rather than sedate me, this orgasm gave me a rush of energy and I had to get on my feet. I could hear her still catching her breath. And when I turned to look at her, I saw she was reaching for her dripping cunt. Getting fucked in the face had made her so wet, she had left a wet spot on the bed!

I grabbed her wrist quickly. "No."

"No?!"

"No. You will not touch yourself."

Her face, still sticky with cum was flushed with fury. "Who the fuck do you think you are?!"

"You are not allowed to cum."

I enjoyed her stunned face as she stared at me silently. She was so eager for release that her hips were slowly bucking on their own, desperate for touch.

"Why?" she asked, trying to stay cool but clearly beginning to lose her composure.

"A taste of your own medicine," I said rather cruelly.

"I don't understand," she snapped viciously.

"You're lying," I snapped back. And for a moment her face did betray understanding. She had taken my love for granted for too long. She made me a slave to her body. Made me feel helpless. Made me feel weak. But I wasn't weak any longer. I was the master now.

"I want to know where you've been," I pressed. "What you've been doing when I'm not around."

She glared at me in silence. Well, I couldn't expect it to be that easy.

"Come here," I said rather more gently.

She said nothing. Betrayed nothing.

"You want to cum, don't you?" I could tell from the look in her eyes she desperately needed to. "Then come here."

Obediently she crawled closer to where I stood by the edge of the bed. My flaccid cock was about even with her face. Gently, even affectionately, I ran my fingers through her black hair.

"Suck my cock," I commanded.

"You already came."

"Suck it," I insisted.

She exhaled in frustration, but having no other choice began licking my limp dick. "Good," I sighed. "Very good." She took my cock into her mouth again, running her lips up and down. I began to respond immediately, my cock growing in her mouth. She looked up at me to see if I was pleased, using one hand to cup my balls as she resumed licking me from shaft to tip, and then concentrating on the sensitive underside of my head. I groaned at her touch, and boldly she reached around with her other hand to squeeze my ass.

I was fully hard again now, and allowed her to continue to lick and suck and kiss a little while longer before suddenly stepping away, reaching for her body and flipping her over onto her hands and knees. I slapped her firm white ass, and she groaned in appreciation. I could see her wetness dripping down her inner thighs.

"Are you ready to cum?" I asked.

"Yes," she pleaded. "Yes, yes please."

I grabbed her by the hips and lined the head of my cock up with her slick slit. She was so wet and I was so slick with her spit... I unceremoniously shoved my cock inside of her to the hilt. She cried out. She was so wet but still so tight.

"Yes, fuck me, fuck me!" she begged as I began pistoning my cock in and out of her. I slapped her ass again and she growled in animal ecstasy, pushing back against me with her butt.

Mercifully, I reached around and found her clit, rubbing it in hard, fast, sloppy circles as I fucked her. It didn't take long before I felt her cunt tighten and spasm around my dick and she practically screamed as her long awaited orgasm overtook her. I didn't bother to slow my pace. I knew I was going to last a long time since I had already unloaded into her throat... and just last night unloaded into the throat of another woman.

Her orgasm subsided with a random quiver here and there. I took my finger off her button and focused on long strokes so I could feel every inch of my cock plunge in and out of her pussy. Exhausted from the force of her orgasm, her arms gave way and she laid with her breasts pressed against the sheets and her ass still up in the air for me to do as I liked, whimpering with each long hard stroke.

Suddenly she was cumming again and she screamed: "Oh God! Oh Jon, oh God!" She was beyond control, I knew. Her legs were quivering, I even saw tears streaming down her face. She looked positively helpless. She was so sensitive now that every stroke seemed to set her off on a fresh orgasm. I couldn't tell where one ended and one began as I thrust into her cunt over and over again. It was almost too much from her and she would sometimes try to crawl away to take a breath, but I held onto her, showing her no mercy as I fucked her senseless.

"Please," she begged.

"Please what?"

"Please..." she could only manage the one word before screaming again in ecstasy.

I slapped her ass hard.

"Please stop?" I asked.

"No!"

"Please what?"

"Cum!"

I increased my pace, faster, shallower strokes as beads of sweat dripped down my forehead. "You like this don't you?"

"Yes."

"You like being degraded like this."

Another spasm rocked her body in response.

"You like being punished."

She nodded her head limply.

"There's... something you think... you need to be punished for." I grunted in between thrusts.

She groaned.

"Isn't there?"

When she didn't answer, I grabbed a fistful of her long black hair and pulled. "Ah.. ah...ahhh!!" she whimpered, her pussy convulsing on my dick.

"Do you let other men fuck you like this?"

"No, I swear!" she cried.

"Is that true?!" I roared.

"Not... like... this!" she panted, and with her confession I exploded into her cunt, still thrusting with each spurt of cum. Finally exhausted I released her and her body flopped onto the bed, my cum dripping down her thigh. She lay there still with her eyes closed as if she were sleeping. Breath heaving. Totally spent.

So, it was true after all, I thought, as my eyes closed. Knowing the truth was such a tremendous relief, at the moment I didn't feel jealousy, didn't even feel anger. Just a sort of cloudy serenity. I wasn't crazy. It was true.

I crawled into bed with her, pulling her warm body close to me. We would have to deal with that. But not now. Now she was truly mine.