The Promise Pt. 04

Story Info
Jon pays Grace a visit, but she has unexpected plans.
5.2k words
4.19
7.8k
3

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/05/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After she slipped away to sleep, I removed myself from her side to have a look at her. I wanted to remember her exactly this way. Her long black hair a mess, her slip riding up her ass, her panties hanging off her ankle. Well fucked. The woman I had fallen for. My heart ached thinking about it. I remembered the way I used to see her around campus. Always put together and immaculate. Invincible. But this - here in my bed - this was the real her. An animal. No more invulnerable than any other person.

I rose from the bed and began to get dressed. I didn't have a plan for where to go, but I knew I couldn't stay here. I needed to have a walk, to come back knowing what I wanted from her. If I didn't - she was smart enough. She would decide for me.

It was early afternoon now and it was cold outside, but the sun shone brightly through the bare branches of trees lining the street. I tightened my scarf around my neck, but didn't bother with a hat. Cold was good. Cold helped me think. I began to walk.

One thing was certain - I was leaving that job. I thought of Gracey, and that soft bright face. I wasn't done with her. An image flashed in my mind of fucking her on my boss's desk, her legs spread wide open, her squealing and not caring who could hear her. That's one way to quit a job. But making a scene... was it even worth it? The job meant less than nothing to me. What my boss thought of me meant less than nothing to me. He had never done a thing to harm me. I had done it all to myself by allowing myself to be trapped. I'd leave quietly. In fact, I silently vowed, I'd never step foot in that building again.

But I wanted her. Not forever, but for a while longer. I knew she was not the sort of woman I could ever love. But she would be a welcome distraction during the months to come. Maybe this is the way I would live from now on. Moving from one distraction to the next, never allowing another woman to consume me the way Emily had. But leaving my wife...

I stopped to light a cigarette. So that was the next question I had to answer. Of course, what was best for me was to be far away from her. To start over on my life. But things are never so easy. She was the only woman I had ever committed to. She was the only woman I had ever loved. But had I really? Was it love, or was it fascination? Her beauty, her intellect... her power. Her power fascinated me the most. But, I reminded myself, the fascination had always been one-sided...

And that was the first moment that the reality of her unfaithfulness settled in. This was no longer a feeling. Not paranoia. Not a fantasy - it was real. After everything I gave up for her, after the promise I had made to her, she could not treat me with the same respect. I felt the pain, the betrayal, like a gash across my middle.

As ridiculous as it sounds that was still so hard for me to believe. Was there any way it could not be true? After all, her confession had come in the throws of her ecstasy. She could have been playing a part. She could be have been mistaken into thinking I was playing a game with her. But no, I was fooling myself trying to find some excuse for her. In my heart, I knew it was true.

And what about what I had done? With this girl from the office? This stranger? Wasn't it just the same? Weren't we equally to blame for this failure? No, I refused to feel guilty. I had acted the way any animal would have acted when starved and backed into a corner. I dropped what was left of my cigarette to the ground and put it out with my shoe.

I should go back and have it out with her while my resolve was strong. But the desire to keep going, to disappear and never come back, leaving the whole mess behind me had the better of me. What would we do? Have a discussion? The thought almost made me want to laugh. What was there to say? Would I have to justify my decision to leave to her? Would I have to hear the sordid details of her affairs and repeat mine to her? What was the point of any of it? To sort out a few boring details about bills and the lease and personal possessions. I couldn't care about any of it. And why should I?

I dug my phone from out of my pocket and quickly fired off a text to my dear little concubine: "I need to see you." She began to respond almost instantly, three little dots indicating she was formulating her reply. I could feel my cock start to harden in my pants at just the thought of her answering me. I waited anxiously, imagining where she was, what she was wearing...

But she was taking a long time. Suddenly I had a sinking feeling that she was telling me off for the way I had treated her at the office and that the joy ride was over. But at last, the words I had most hoped for appeared on the screen:

" I've been waiting for you ;) "

But there was more.

"I can't tonight tho... sorry, luv."

Disappointment washed over me, followed sharply by irritation. Was she trying to tease me? Or just blowing me off?

"Why not?" I responded.

"b/c i have plans with someone, sorry :( "

Someone. Definitely another man. Fine. That didn't bother me. But I wouldn't let it deter me either.

"So, what are you doing now?"

A long silence. This one so long, I decided to shove my phone back in my pocket and take another walk around the block and try to forget the whole thing. Figure out something else to distract myself. To keep me from going home. But at last, I felt the buzz and my heart jumped...

And there it was. An address. An apartment number. I could hardly help running to the nearest subway station to head uptown...

***

It was not fair that a girl who did practically nothing should live in a place this nice. She's probably never had to worry for a moment about money, I reflected as I went up the glass elevator. For the last several years, the anxiety of paying rent had ruled my world. But this girl had everything the city had to offer at her fingertips for no other reason than who her father was. She didn't have to work a day for it.

My pulse quickened when she answered the door and I smelled the first whiff of her perfume. "Hi lovey..." she said with a coy little smile, leading me inside by the hand. Her figure looked incredible in a tight, low-cut blue sweater dress that I couldn't wait to peel off of her. I couldn't help but gaze at her big, round tits. No doubt she intended it that way. I couldn't believe I didn't get a chance to see them in all their glory when she was sucking me off the last time! That would definitely have to change tonight.

"I've been thinking a lot about you," I confessed.

"Oh yeah? You mean... what we did?" she whispered wickedly.

"What you did," I said, slipping my hands around her waist and pulling her a little closer to me. "I can't get it out of my head..." She giggled as I ran my hands down over her round ass. "And I think now it's your turn."

She closed her eyes and sighed in my ear. "Are you sure it's a good idea?"

I squeezed her ass tightly as I whispered back, "You worked very hard to seduce me. And now you're going to have me."

She smiled with satisfaction, leaning in for a kiss. I responded hungrily, tasting her soft lips for the first time. I felt them part willingly and then her tongue against mine. I pulled her in against my hips so she could feel how hard I was already. She moaned as I ground into her.

"So..." I said softly into her ear. "Who's coming over later?" She looked up at me, surprised and not sure what to say. "You can tell me," I encouraged. "It's not going to stop what I'm going to do to you."

She held her breath for a moment and searched my eyes, unwilling or unable to speak. I reached under her dress, very gently stroking between her legs. "Tell me..."

"Just some... guy," she breathed.

"A date?"

She nodded.

"Your boyfriend?"

"No!" she promised.

"I don't care if he is your boyfriend," I said firmly as I continued to stroke her through her stockings.

"We've... been out a few times, that's all... he's-"

"He's what?"

"Nice."

"Uh huh... but?"

"But... a bit boring," she added with a wicked smile. "The sort of guy my father would like."

I smiled back. "Take off your dress."

I stepped back as she reached for her hem and pulled the whole thing up over her head. I groaned as I got to see more of those big tits practically spilling out of the pink bra she had on. I needed to see more, and now.

I reached for her, snapping open the back of her bra and letting it fall away. She stood before me now only in her stockings and panties. Her tits were truly incredible. Big and round... they seemed to defy gravity. Two creamy, soft grabbable embodiments of female sex... topped with perky hard rose colored nipples like cherries on top of a big bowl of ice cream. I took one in each hand, squeezing them together as she moaned softly in my ear.

"What about your wife..." she sighed.

I gave her nipples a sharp pinch which made her gasp. "My wife doesn't have these tits."

She smirked, obviously satisfied by this area of superiority and leaned in for a kiss. Her little pink tongue parted my lips and explored ever so gently, teasing as I massaged her massive breasts. I felt her hand reach for my cock through my pants and clutch it firmly. I remembered seeing her at the Christmas party jerking off some lucky bastard and how hot it made me. I pressed against her palm, so hard and ready to fuck this young, perfect girl. How I was able to resist her for such a long time?

I broke our kiss, and lowered myself down to lick and suck one of her lovely hard nipples as I pinched and played with the other. Her head rolled back in pleasure. "Sucking your cock made me so horny," she moaned. "It was so naughty cumming in my mouth and making me leave without...mmm..."

I bit her nipple causing her to squeal. "What did you do about it?"

"I had to meet my friend, and... we had drinks and... I was still so horny, so..."

I lowered my free hand down to the gusset of her stockings, teasing her pussy through her panties with the tips of my fingers. "So?"

"So we had this private booth and... when she was really drunk, I started kissing her and I... I fingered myself... under the table... while I kissed her... until I came." I groaned at the image. What a shameless slut! "But I still wanted your cock so bad, Luvvie..." she added, biting her pink lip.

I put my hands on her hips and pushed her gently to the nearby sofa. She kicked off her shoes as I peeled off her stockings eagerly.

"Show me."

She grinned, opening up her legs. I took a step back and took in the sight of her in nothing but her pale pink panties. "Show me what you did," I urged her again, and she slipped a hand into her panties.

"I did it like this..." she sighed, "Rubbing my clit in little circles like this... I wanted to rub harder and faster but I didn't want anyone to notice... but you got me so horny... and kissing Vivian... she was so drunk she didn't even notice I was rubbing my pussy while we made out... it made me so hot I barely had to touch myself to cum... but it wasn't enough. I needed a cock. Oh God, I'm so wet..." Her eyes were glued to the bulge in my pants. "I want it," she was moaning. "I need to get fucked."

I unbuckled my belt and opened my fly, taking out my hard cock for her to admire. She stared at it, loving it, worshipping it with her eyes. I stroked it a few times watching her wanton display of lust before taking a step forward and plunging it between her pink lips. She moaned as I pumped in and out of her hot wet mouth a few times, getting my dick nice and slick. "I love the way you suck cock," I told her. "From now on, I'm gonna fuck your mouth any time I feel like it."

I looked down to see she was rubbing her clit now furiously. Her big tits bounced with each of my thrusts. I could feel her soft tongue massaging my cock as I fucked her mouth all the way to the back of her throat. I could have easily blown my load right there but the site of those bouncing tits made me want more.

I pulled my cock from her mouth. "Stop touching yourself," I commanded. With a whine, she reluctantly complied.

"Good," I said. "Now squeeze those big tits together."

She obeyed, creating the most incredibly inviting valley between her tits, her nipples peeking out between her fingers. I positioned myself and started fucking her tits eagerly, steadying myself by grabbing her by the hair. Each time the head of my cock would emerge from between her breasts, she'd try to give it a lick with the tip of her tongue. "Good... girl..." I told her as I felt myself lose control. The sight was so erotic, especially knowing she was soaking through those pink panties. I knew she needed my cock, I knew she wanted to be fucked, but suddenly I was cumming hard, ropes and ropes of semen all over her face and tits. I groaned, shoving my dick between her lips so she could slurp up the last drops, which she did eagerly. Only when I couldn't take the intense sensation any longer did I pull my dick out of her mouth, leaving her gasping on the sofa for more.

"You did it again. I'm still so horny," she moaned as she wiped my glistening cum from her cheek and breasts.

"I'm not done with you," I assured her as I zipped up my fly. "Let's go to your bedroom."

She nodded with a sly smile, leading the way into the other room. The sight of her prancing around in her pink panties with my cum still on her tits and face was enough to send a jolt of arousal to my cock and I knew it wouldn't be long until I could have my way with her again.

Her bedroom was that of a grown-up Princess who had never wanted for anything. A big, four poster bed in the middle with glittering jewelry displayed everywhere and expensive clothes peaking out of every drawer and closet. I stripped off my shirt and threw it carelessly on the floor.

"Lay down," I commanded, and she obeyed without hesitation.

I stood beside her on the side of the bed, and gently slipped my fingers into her panties and between the folds of her warm, dripping pussy. She sighed at my touch. She was so wet. Her pussy felt so good, almost like silk. I ran my middle finger finger up and down her clit and then down along her folds. I knew I could shove my cock in right to the hilt without the slightest bit of resistance. Eagerly I pulled her panties down and tossed them carelessly to the floor. "Spread your legs," I told her.

What a sight! Now totally naked, spread eagle on white sheets, her long hair spread out like a halo, her nipples hard and pointed straight up at the ceiling. She had the prettiest pink pussy I had ever seen, glistening wet and ready for attention. I started with my middle finger, pushing it inside of her. She mewled happily, shutting her eyes tight. She was so tight. I could feel her gripping even just one finger. This was going to feel so good. I added another finger, shoving both as deep inside as they would go and started to finger bang her in earnest, using my thumb in little circles on her clit. She started rocking her hips against me. I knew she'd be cumming soon, but some wicked part of me wanted to make her wait. I stopped. She practically screamed in protest. But I knew it would be worth it.

I brought my fingers to my nose to breathe in her intoxicating scent and have a little taste of her pussy. I felt my cock pulsing, already growing hard. Mindlessly, I found myself rummaging through the drawers of the nearby bedside table.

"What are you doing?!" she snapped at me, clearly beyond frustration.

"Hush, and keep your legs open," I answered. "Wider. Don't move."

She obediently watched spread eagle on the bed as I went through her things. This was where she kept her silk scarves, and she had more than any woman needed. But knowing what a horny, naughty girl she was I was hoping to find something else... and sure enough, in the back corner, hidden in rolled up scarves was a big, pink vibrator. "Naughty girl... you use this to fuck yourself? Don't you ever get enough?"

She smiled at me wickedly as I took a few handfuls of silk scarves from her drawer. I grabbed her wrist roughly enough to make her whine and started to tie her to the bed. "Oh yes..." she moaned. "I like this..."

"You like everything," I growled as I secured both her hands to the bed, making sure it was tight.

"Please I need to cum..." she begged.

I put my hands on her glorious breasts first, mashing them together. So beautiful. Still shining with my cum. I traced a line with my finger between her breasts and down her stomach. Then I traced the same line again with my tongue all the way down to her pretty pussy.

"Oh yes, oh yes!" she was crying out in anticipation before my tongue even touched her. I prolonged the moment as long as I could before my own desire got the better of me and I started to lick her warm wet sex. Oh, she tasted so good. I licked top to bottom, exploring every bit of the most secret part of her body. Flat, long strokes of my tongue that left her whimpering. Then, I attacked her clit with quick soft licks and heard that whimpering get louder, heard her start to lose her breath. She pressed her hips against my face as I assaulted her with my tongue. Then I sucked her clit and she exploded with a shriek. That cum she had been dying for shook her body from head to toe. She gushed with wetness.

Immediately I grabbed her big pink vibrator pressed the tip of it against her still spasming clit. "Oh no, oh no..." she moaned, "it's too much... aah--ahhh!!" Her whole body was bucking but I stayed on her clit as wave after wave or orgasm hit her.

"Put it in me, put it in me," she begged. "I need to get fucked, please!!"

Something chimed in the other room. She looked at me panic-stricken. "Oh fuck-"

Mercilessly, I shoved the vibrator into her cunt and left her writhing on the bed. Straight to the living room, the evidence of undressing still all over the floor... I found the buzzer and let him in.

"What are you doing?!" she called after me.

"Your date's here," I said coolly, unlocking her front door. "He's on his way up."

"You're crazy!!" she screamed at me.

"What's the matter?" I said, returning to the bedroom, leaving the door wide open behind me. "You don't want to be rude."

"Jon- no. He doesn't know- He can't see-"

"Doesn't know what you want? Doesn't know who you are?"

"He's not that kind of guy."

"What's that mean, he's some kind of gentleman?"

"Yes."

"You don't want a gentleman. You said he was boring."

"No but-- Jon!!"

"Give him a chance to get to know you. He might surprise you," I said, undoing my pants, letting them fall to the ground, letting my cock spring free. "Now are you ready to get fucked?"

Her eyes were glued to my naked body. She couldn't make up her mind. She started to speak several times but couldn't say it out loud. Her body trembled. But she had to to say yes. She had to admit to me she needed it.

I approached her, taking the vibrator from her cunt, switching it off and throwing it to the ground.

"I'll ask you again. It's your choice. But you have to tell me what you want. So. Are you ready to get fucked?"

The slightest of nods was all I needed.

"Good."

I climbed up on the bed with her, positioning my cock at her soaking wet pussy. I rubbed the head up and down and into her wetness getting it nice and slick.

"Oh please oh please oh please," she was mumbling like a prayer.

I took one final look at her in all her naked glory. The tits of my dreams, covered in cum, gleaming with sweat... Finally I was going to fuck her. My first pussy since I was married. Finally.

I shoved my cock hard and deep into her. I groaned as I felt her take the whole thing at once and my head bump against her cervix. She screamed in utter pleasure and pain as I filled her completely. "Yes, oh my God, Jon, YES"

12