The Promotion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, God no. It was incredible. I've never come so much in so short a time."

"Good. We'll all have to get together again sometime maybe at our place or up at the lake. And if you like, sometimes we have parties with some, shall we say 'like minded' friends and you're always welcome. If you ever figure out a way to talk your husband into it, you can bring him with you, the more the merrier. Or, if you'd rather keep it just the three of us, that's OK too. Just some things to think about." She kissed Claire's cheek, got up and began getting dressed.

Claire followed suit, amazed that it was ending as suddenly as it began. She wasn't sure what she had thought was going to happen, but as in the beginning, she was struck by the casualness of it all. When they finished dressing, they found Fred waiting for them in the living room.

"I assume Ruth talked to you about getting together again. I want you to know one thing; no matter what you decide, it will not affect your husband's job in one way or another. You got him the promotion, period. If you want to do this again, great, we'd love it. Swinging isn't for everybody, I know that. So if this was a onetime deal, that's fine. You tried it and it wasn't your cup of tea, no hard feelings. I may, from time to time, try and talk you into it, but you're under no obligation."

He kissed both women good bye, tousled Ruth's hair affectionately, and left. Ruth stayed long enough to have another drink, then left also, leaving Claire with her thoughts.

She figured she might like to get together with them again, it had been a good experience. But as far as joining in an orgy, or dragging her husband into it, she simply wasn't ready for that just now. She'd rather keep them to herself, her own little perverse secret; something that was hers and hers alone. The idea of a secret life turned her on.

She felt no guilt about cheating on her husband. He wanted the promotion, she got it for him. She rationalized it as merely a part of her wifely duty. She had enjoyed doing her duty and may just do it again. Who knows?

12