The Proof of the Pudding

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rick_oh
rick_oh
1,082 Followers

The following day, before she sent him home, Kristy attached David's cock cage and told him to be back for a session the following week.

David keenly felt the days of denial after his blissful night with Mistress Kristy. On the evening of their session, she gave him enemas, shaved him from the waist down, and had him bend over for the paddle. He hoped that she would have forgotten her promise to increase the severity. She didn't forget.

With a hot and sore bottom, he got on the bondage bench and lay face up. After Kristy bound his wrists and ankles, she proceeded to tease his cock and balls over an extended time. She took pleasure in David's groans and his pleading eyes. Every few minutes she straddled his face and had him kiss and lick her aroused pussy, and told him how good it would feel to have a hard cock pumping inside her.

When she was convinced that her charge had been taken to the summit of erotic distraction, she tightly bound his midsection to the bench to further restrict him. This way he was unable to pump or thrust. She had total control.

With a teasing smile, she straddled the bench so that her pussy was just above the tip of David's desperate cock. She waited a moment, and then, slowly and gradually, bent her knees enough to take in the cock that danced under her.

With her feet apart and her knees bent, Kristy presented a sensuous picture of feminine control. Over and over, she slowly withdrew until just the tip of David's member penetrated her, and just as slowly took him in again. She disregarded his moans of desperate torment. When she herself was satisfied with the prolonged intercourse of bondage, she placed her hands on her hips and gradually increased the tempo of her pumping.

The gleam in her eyes and the expression on her face told him that she was looking forward to draining his balls. All the heated arousal that permeated his midsection became concentrated at the base of his cock. All he had to do at that point was remember the sweet feeling of the first time he penetrated Kristy's womanhood and sank his member inside her.

Mistress Kristy suppressed a smile when she felt David's cock expand slightly and throb in preparation for ejecting the reservoir of lust she helped him build up. She had handled many cocks in her tenure as dominatrix; she had brought them to ejaculation, some of them many times. Some of them ejaculated a small amount of thick, ropy cum; others flowed when they ejected, not shooting in spurts; some propelled spurts slowly, others quickly. Many of them suddenly ejaculated with no warning. She loved the way David ejaculated. The brief throbbing, then a couple of jerks, followed by a series of powerful spurts.

Kristy barely heard David's exclamation when he crossed the line into a lengthy ejaculation, she was so focused on the feelings inside her. She kept on pumping, as David could scarcely move. Indeed, she continued to pump long after David's cock had spewed a healthy amount of semen in her. She wanted to blend their juices before withdrawing.

"Open up, David," she ordered when she could no longer pump without his cum leaking from her pussy. He no longer entertained thoughts of resisting. He willingly opened his mouth wide and Kristy stepped forward. She made gentle contact with his mouth, and he immediately lapped and swallowed the oozing mixture.

When David began to probe his tongue deeply into her cum-drenched pussy, the heat of arousal stirred inside her pelvic area. Her hands still on her hips, she jutted her chest forward and tossed her head back. David's heart raced as he energetically applied his mouth to the extraction task. He kissed Kristy's blushing labia; he sucked and tongued her pussy as she got more aroused.

Subsequent to David's swallowing another wad, Kristy could not hold back any longer. Her whole body trembled and her womanhood made more forceful contact with David's mouth.

He did all he could to keep his mouth on her pussy as she rocked her hips and filled the room with her gasps of orgasm.

A few moments later Kristy unfastened David's bindings. Her demanding pussy glistened from the recent activity. As they sipped coffee she told him that she wanted him to spend the night.

rick_oh
rick_oh
1,082 Followers
12