The Proper Rules For Strip Poker Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Scott flushed like the proverbial kid with his hand caught in the cookie jar.

There was an angry glint in Debbie's eyes.

Kathy won her deal and Debbie lost. Kathy made me sacrifice an item. My last sock fell on the pile of clothing.

I expected some hesitation from Debbie, but she totally surprised me, and the rest of us, by getting up quickly. With a sly smile for all of us, she reached up under her skirt and removed her pink panties without showing much of anything at all. She sat down being very careful to keep her legs together.

"I got the idea from Kathy," she said.

"Pretty clever," I said.

"Yes, I might just need to borrow that idea very soon," remarked Jayne.

"Maybe it would work better if I knelt down in front of you and reached up under your skirt to help you," I suggested trying to let on I was serious, "that way, for sure nothing would show."

She turned and put her face next to mine and waved a finger at me.

"There is no way in heaven, mister, that your hands are going to go under there unsupervised with all these people watching," she admonished me, "how gullible do you think I am?"

"Well it was worth a try," I said, and I kissed her lightly on the lips before she could pull away.

The rest of them were laughing at us. I dealt and won, with Scott losing. I deliberately picked Kathy, because I knew she would use Debbie's trick and I didn't want to get Jayne too far along because of the dares or to make Debbie take off her bra.

Kathy turned to me with a look on her face that showed me she wanted to protest; after all Jayne still had a lot of clothes on. I gave her a little shake of the head, staring hard at her, and she finally thought about it and then wrinkled her nose. She wasn't too happy but she understood at least partly why I had chosen her.

"He used to be such a gentleman," Kathy said sorrowfully to Jayne after she removed her baby blue panties from under her skirt, "now he's just like all of the other guys; just trying to get a girl out of her clothes as quickly as possible."

Kathy looked hard at Scott, who squirmed on his cushion. After all he was one of those "other guys"!

"I know," said Jayne sympathetically, "it's kind of sad, isn't it."

"I think he's trying to protect you, but why, maybe he likes you?" said Kathy pretending to be puzzled.

"No, no," Jayne protested, "I'm sure he's just looking for a cheap thrill, Kathy; so he's trying to get a girl naked before he gets thrown out of here!"

I listened to this mock lament at my expense with a grimace and rolled my eyes at Scott, who grinned at Jayne and Kathy. They smiled back at him; the girls were enjoying having him in the game!

I volunteered for a drink run and looked pointedly at Scott who then said he would help.

In the kitchen I said to him, "The 'point of no return' is coming up. Whatever you do, don't get in the middle of it. Let the girls decide what's going to happen or not happen. It's really their show and they call the shots!"

"OK," he said.

When we all settled back in our seats Debbie, looking relieved, picked up a quick win which cost me my belt and Scott his shirt. The girls were checking him out, shamelessly!

"Gee Scott," said Kathy, "I just don't see how you're going to be able to use Debbie's technique and remove your underwear while keeping your pants on. Maybe you should have worn a kilt?"

"No, that wouldn't work," volunteered Debbie, "because you're not supposed to wear underwear under a kilt."

"Maybe I could loan him one of my skirts?" said Jayne helpfully, adding her two cents worth.

Scott didn't look at all amused, in fact he appeared to be starting to get very concerned; I could see it on his face. No doubt he had some sort of erection starting under his pants. I certainly did and both of them would get a lot bigger very soon if the clothes kept coming off the girls. But for Debbie to tease Scott and join in the general fun was a new development. Maybe the alcohol was loosening her up?

Debbie dealt; the room became dead silent. Cards were exchanged and then came the showdown. Jayne had one of her infamous flushes, which easily carried the day over my pathetic hand. Scott groaned; he had lost. Everyone turned to Jayne, wondering who she would select to strip off an item.

"Debbie", Jayne said softly, "I'm going to choose you, and I'll tell you why."

Debbie put her face into her hands, she looked totally defenseless.

"Because Debbie," she continued gently, "if you want to stop right now, you can. You would be the first person to show anything important so if you don't want to you can leave the game fairly, and no one will ever know, except us, and none of us will ever tell. Do you understand?"

Debbie looked up at Jayne and nodded.

"Should I go first?" Scott asked.

"Scott just stay put for a minute please, give her a little time, this is a big decision for a girl, especially the first time. I know how it feels." Jayne said.

I was overwhelmed with how well Jayne had handled the situation. Overwhelmed and impressed. I wanted to give her a big hug and tell her how clever and sensitive she was. The revenge taken on Debbie was in the past. Jayne had made the next decision for Debbie, whichever way it went, as easy as possible. Now all Debbie had to do was decide.

Surprise, surprise! Debbie stood up and said quietly, "I think I can do this."

"OK Debbie, if you are sure, but just wait a second." said Jayne. Then she turned to us and announced, "Boys and girls this is the 'point of no return'. When she takes off her bra the rest of us are committed to strip completely, no excuses. So if you want to leave the game, now is the time." She turned to me, "I know that you and Kathy understand," she continued and then looked at Scott, "Do you?"

"Yes", he replied, "I understand; totally naked."

"And Debbie," Jayne said, "I want you to be very certain about this as well, because once you're in you will be completely naked at some point as well. There is no bailing out after this! Everyone stripped, and with dares," she said clearly to make her point.

Jayne finished, "OK Debbie, think it over and if you want to go on, take off your bra, that's all the answer we need."

Debbie stood there for a moment, but she obviously had already made up her mind. She unclasped the bra at the back and let it drop from her shoulders, blushing.

I looked, and was stunned! Her breasts were about as perfect as you could have for the size of Debbie, completely in proportion. They had a fullness that her bra didn't quite reveal, with medium sized areola and fairly long nipples. At 18, they hung beautifully, defying gravity, even without any engineering support. The bra probably wasn't even required. They were exquisite! I noticed Scott's eyes riveted to them to the exclusion of all other things.

"Debbie," Jayne said sincerely, "those are wonderful breasts; I wish mine were half as good."

"Boys, boys," said Kathy wickedly, "please try not to drool all over my parent's carpet. Shall I get each of you a bowl?"

That brought me back to reality in a hurry.

I turned to Jayne, "Sorry," I said contritely, "but they are very beautiful, I couldn't help staring."

"Yes they are," Jayne replied, "so you are forgiven, for now!"

"But your breasts are also beautiful," I said gallantly.

"Fine," she replied, smiling at me, "but we both know they don't compare to those; Debbie's are nearly perfect! I would be very dishonest to expect you to pretend my own are anywhere near as good. Girls know about these things and we can be very critical of our bodies. So just enjoy what you see and don't say another word!"

This seemed like very good advice!

"And as for you," Kathy said to Scott in a demanding tone of voice, "it would be excellent if you could get your eyes back into your head!" and then turning to me, "And you as well!"

Scott and I stared down at the floor like the whipped curs that we were!

"I think you better sit down now Debbie," said Jayne, "because we are having real trouble with these two."

"Yes," said Kathy with mock severity, "if they react like this to a pair of breasts, no matter how nice, how are they going to handle some of the other things they're going to see later on!"

I could see that this remark gave Scott quite a jolt!

Debbie sat down, but I could tell from the look on her flushed face that she was really flattered by all the positive attention she had received. It was significant that she didn't try to cover her breasts even though she could have once seated.

"Now then, my friend," Kathy said to Scott conversationally, "I think you have just made a serious strip poker strategy error. Clearly you are a rookie."

Scott looked confused.

"Because if I were a boy, and had to take my pants off, I would have done so before I saw Debbie's beautiful breasts."

Scott suddenly realized his predicament. He must have forgotten about his upcoming clothing loss while he was ogling Debbie!

"So why don't you stand up and take off your pants so we can see how much you really, really liked them." Kathy said in a merciless tone of voice, "And I'll being checking,' she continued glancing at his crotch, "it better stand up just as much for mine, when you get to see them, or you are in serious trouble. Mine aren't as good as Debbie's, but I think they're not too bad, all things considered."

Scott looked like a man about to meet a firing squad! I felt a little sorry for him. With Kathy and Jayne and I having already played in one game, we were not nearly as nervous about our impending nudity and much better able to take full advantage of each situation. Or at least Kathy certainly was!

Scott visibly gulped, but he got up, gathered his courage, and unbuttoned his pants and unzipped his fly. The he pulled down his pants, showing something very large and stiff underneath his boxers.

"My goodness Debbie," said Kathy mischievously, "we may have to hang a warning sign on your breasts. Because I'm not completely sure, but if Scott is at all typical, it looks like boys might get so large from looking at them that they might hurt themselves and need medical attention."

Debbie, Jayne and I couldn't help but laugh at Kathy's fun. Scott sat down, blushing furiously.

"Scott, your deal," I said, trying to give him a break from Kathy's relentless teasing.

Scott, took a deep breath, obviously trying to recover at bit, and then dealt the cards. After the discards, he won the hand with a very sweet full house, aces over tens.

Jayne had lost, so she did the panties off under the skirt thing.

Scott nodded at me, "If I'm going down," he said pointedly, "I want some experienced male company. So I need you to catch up to me."

I removed my shirt.

Scott passed the cards to Kathy, who dealt.

I noticed after the discards that both Scott and Kathy looked very happy. There must be two very good hands in this deal. My lovely Jayne didn't look happy at all, even after exchanging four cards.

Scott showed us three kings. I could tell from the look on his face he was sure he would win. But Kathy, ever the dramatic one, turned her cards over one by one. Four eights! Lucky and unbeatable!

"I could try to make like a contortionist and get this bra off under my blouse," Jayne said to us, "but it's not going to matter in the end." She stood up and removed her blouse. I immediately noticed that she had a very sexy, lacy white bra on. Obviously she didn't want to be caught in the simple cotton number that she wore the last time. I stared at her appreciatively as she sat down beside me.

"Should I have a warning sign made up for hers as well?" asked Kathy teasing me, obviously noticing where my attention was focused.

"Hardly," Jayne replied with a toss of her pretty head, and then turning to me, "but if you like them, that's all that matters."

"I like everything about you," I confessed.

She leaned over and gave me a gentle but lingering kiss. I started kissing her back.

"No, no, no!" said Kathy, thumping her hand on the coffee table, "There's a game going on here. Try to control yourselves or I will get that pail of cold water."

Scott and Debbie laughed as Jayne and I broke apart.

Kathy looked at Debbie, "You have no idea how much trouble keeping an eye on them is," she stated melodramatically.

"I think it's kind of sweet," Debbie said.

"You don't have to live with it," said Kathy with mock bitterness.

"Now then," she continued, "I think I have to ask some one to relinquish an article of clothing."

She paused to obtain maximum effect.

"You know," she said with a mischievous smile, "I think it's best if one of the guys is the first one naked. It makes it easier for the girls to follow. What do you think Debbie?" she asked.

You could see the look of near terror on Scott's face!

"I think you're right Kathy," she replied with a tiny giggle, "and since I am almost out of clothes and already partly naked it would be good if someone, like maybe Scott here," she turned and smiled at him, "was brave and did the right thing and went first."

Scott groaned. So Kathy turned and gave him a little kiss on the cheek.

"That's for luck," she said in a friendly fashion; then she demanded, "now let's see it!"

"It's pretty bad, but not as bad as you think it's going to be Scott," I said to encourage him.

Scott stood up, very red and very hesitant. But the good news for him was that the fear appeared to have reduced his erection. He took a deep breath, looked at the ceiling and then removed his boxers.

Scott had a fair sized uncircumcised penis surrounded by lots of dark hair. It was certainly thicker than mine, even at "half mast". Jayne and Kathy gave him a little round of applause, but they didn't laugh or make any jokes. Debbie was staring at it with wide eyes.

Jayne said politely, "Very nice Scott, that's only the second real one I've seen. Maybe we'll get to see just how impressive it can get if I get a chance to have one of these young ladies do a dare with you?"

Debbie looked Jayne a little horrified.

"I think you can sit down now," Jayne continued.

Scott returned to his cushion gratefully, still several shades of red, and put his hand over his crotch.

"Since Debbie has never seen one before," Kathy said with a glint in her eye, "I would like to show her how it can do little tricks. Scott, would you take your hand off it for a minute?"

Scott looked puzzled, but reluctantly did as he was asked.

Kathy got up and stood right in front of him getting quite close. Jayne and I exchanged glances, what was going on?

She then quickly lifted up the front of her skirt so that he could see her nakedness underneath and said sweetly, "See anything you like, Scott?"

Scott's stared at her mesmerized. No wonder; I still had a vivid picture in my mind of her brown hair and erotic sex with its showy, prominent and womanly lips.

"Kathy!" exclaimed Jayne, "Really!"

After a few moments Kathy nodded downward at Scott's body and said, "Debbie, look at it now, see anything different."

But Debbie was already staring at Scott's penis, which was now in a full state of alert.

Scott looked down as well, and seeing his condition, turned very red. He looked mortified!

"Kathy," Jayne said sharply, "Stop that!"

Kathy let her skirt drop.

Debbie," Kathy said with a wicked smile, "do you think something like that could fit inside you?"

Debbie turned scarlet. Kathy had surely guessed what was going on in her imagination.

"That was kind of mean Kathy, even for a strip poker game" said Jayne scolding, "It's his first time playing and he only just got naked. I think you should apologize to Scott."

Scott stared at the floor.

"Maybe I shouldn't have done that," Kathy said with a note of contrition in her voice, "I was just showing off for Debbie. Forgive me?" she asked Scott.

She knelt down and gave him a little kiss on the lips.

"I guess so," he muttered, clearly still upset.

She kissed him again, for quite a bit longer, "Are you sure you forgive me," she pleaded, breaking off the kiss.

"Yes," he said in a stronger voice.

"Kathy," Jayne said in a stern voice, "you don't really sound or act all that sorry. I think you should pay up for the slutty way you embarrassed poor Scott."

"There's nothing in the rules about that," Kathy protested.

"Well I'm adding a new rule," Jayne said, turning to me, "What do you think?"

"I agree," I replied, "That was a pretty dirty trick. There ought to be a penalty of some kind."

"You can't make up new rules," Kathy said hotly, "I'm the referee!"

"Oh yes I can," stated Jayne, "Since the problem involves you, I'm now the referee. If you are so anxious to display yourself to Scott, why don't you let us all have a good look? Stand up and forfeit your skirt."

"Fine," said Kathy angrily, "since you two are running this game like a dictatorship. But I'll remember this when its time for the dares!"

Oh, oh! Jayne and I probably should have considered that, but it was a bit late now.

Kathy stood up, eyes blazing and undid the side button and zipper on her skirt. Stepping out of it she threw it at Jayne and I. We both ducked.

"I don't think she's too happy, with us," I said.

"Well she deserves it," Jayne said primly.

But Kathy was nothing if not irrepressible. She twirled around in her blouse, the tails flew up exposing her generous sex for everyone to see. She stopped facing Scott.

"There," she said, a little flushed, "have you all had a good look?"

"And Scott," she continued, making eyes at him, "you never answered my question."

"What question?" said Scott, staring at her transfixed.

She was an extremely fetching and sexy picture in that blouse, very erotically partly exposed down below, probably more so than if she had been completely naked. She certainly had my full attention.

"I asked you if you saw anything you liked," she said suggestively, "my legs or maybe, perhaps ... you like looking at my pussy? "

Debbie cringed a little as she heard this talk.

"Well?" she demanded, still unashamedly flirting with him.

"I, ah, liked looking at you ...it very much," he replied in a hesitant tone, blushing, and then he continued sheepishly, "I've never seen one for real before."

Kathy sat down, arranging the tails of her blouse so they covered her up.

"Well that's all you're going to get to see for now even if you do like it." she said teasing him, "maybe you'll get to look at even more later on when we get to the dares," she added with wink, "but maybe not. I'm actually very shy you know."

"Oh yes," Jayne interjected sarcastically, "very shy ...modest too!"

I laughed.

"You know, Kathy, you are very, very pretty," Scott said, starting to regain his confidence and looking into her eyes and smiling at her, "with or without all your clothes on. However, I would be lying to you not to admit that I am looking forward to seeing you without that blouse. I going to have it off you the first chance I get!"

"Well then," Kathy said, still flirting with Scott outrageously with her eyes, "let's play some more; maybe you'll get lucky ... at least at cards I mean."

That broke everyone up. There was general laughter, except for Debbie who only joined in halfheartedly.

"Shall I get more drinks," I said, "it's my deal."

"I would volunteer to get them again," Scott said, "but under the circumstances," he glanced downwards, laughing, obviously quite recovered from earlier, "maybe I'll just stay put."

"I want a bathroom break," said Kathy. She got up and crossed the room giving us a very sensual view of her cute naked posterior as it peeked out at us from under her blouse as she went out the door. Scott and I certainly enjoyed it!

"Down boys," scolded Jayne, who had observed our eyes following her. She got up and left the den as well.