The Proper Rules For Strip Poker Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally Debbie came back into the hall.

"All ready," she said putting on her coat.

Kathy opened the door for them and said, "See you later."

We could just see Debbie taking his hand as they left and also heard Steve say just before the door closed, "Where do you live?"

The three of us came downstairs.

"That was awesome," I said, "he'll never forget tonight no matter how long he lives."

"Debbie will be able to twist him around her little finger after that, he's done for!" Scott laughed.

"Yes but 'done for' in a good way," said Jayne, "I bet they are a couple in no time."

We were all still laughing as we returned to the den.

Jayne said to Kathy, "Why don't you get undressed because I need to discuss something with him," she said looking my way, "upstairs in the kitchen. Kathy, I'm sure Scott won't mind you entertaining him that way for a minute. Maybe you could do a striptease for him?"

We laughed as we went upstairs. When we got to the kitchen Jayne gave me a nice little kiss.

"I have an idea," Jayne said keeping her arms around my neck, "for a joint dare for Scott and Kathy, but if I give it to them it will be like putting a lighted match on some gasoline. You saw the way they kissed earlier, my dare will probably result in some virginity being lost tonight."

"That might happen anyway, the way they look at each other," I remarked, "so I wouldn't feel guilty about it."

"You know," I continued, "what Kathy told you about how she responded to me during our dare two weeks ago is totally true. I think you saw it as well. Sorry to be so blunt, I know I don't have much experience with girls but to me she acts like a girl who wants to have sex, and isn't prepared to wait any longer. And she's certainly not in love with me, but I think she told us the truth; she was ready to be seduced that night, by me or any other reasonable excuse for a man. Now that she's found Scott, I don't think anyone will be able to stop her. Plus, I don't know Scott that well, but the way he looks at her, he's falling hard and fast."

"You're right," Jayne said, smiling at me and looking into my eyes, "that's not what I'm worried about. What if Scott doesn't have any protection? I don't want my little sister to get pregnant; she hasn't even finished high school!"

"Oh," I said, "My lovely, I've already solved that problem! Scott and I had a little discussion earlier tonight because I was equally worried that the two of them wouldn't be able to restrain themselves. I know you will think it very forward of me," I said to her teasing a bit, "but I just happened to have a few with me tonight and now Scott is armed and dangerous, or should I say, less dangerous."

Jayne laughed and gave me another little kiss.

"You're more than just a reasonable excuse for a man. Wait till you find out about your dare." she said suggestively.

"Can't you tell me now," I implored.

"Oh, no," you'll just have to be patient, "let's go back downstairs."

We went back down to the den where we discovered Kathy, once again naked, and Scott, kissing on the couch. They broke apart when they heard us, but not quickly enough to prevent us from seeing that Scott had a hand on her breast.

"Tsk, tsk. What is going on here," Jayne said to me raising her eyebrows, "as if I didn't know! These children have not been playing nicely."

"Why don't you punish them," I added, "which shouldn't be too hard because they both have to do red dares for you."

"Good point," Jayne replied, and then she turned to Scott and Kathy, "it's a joint dare, and it's pretty wild, but I think you two are up to it."

She picked up the egg timer, "Come with me everyone," she ordered.

She took us out into the hall outside of the den which led to a side door. She opened up a closet which had a few coats in it but was fairly empty. Jayne pushed the few coats on their hangers to one end.

"I want you both to step inside and face one another," she said.

They did as she asked, with faces that showed excitement, curiosity and nervousness!

"Now in a minute I'm going to close this door and then tell you about the next steps in your dare. It's an honor system dare, we won't be able to see if you are doing it, in fact we are going upstairs to my room as soon as you start, so I have to rely on both of you to make sure it happens."

"I am going to put the timer just outside the door, so don't trip on it when you are finished," she continued, "I'll start it when I give my last instruction, there are three things to do."

"What if we won't do your dare," Kathy said suspiciously.

"Oh, don't worry," Jayne brushed her concern aside chuckling, "the way you two have been acting all night, this one is a 'slam dunk'"

Jayne closed the door saying, "Comfy?"

We heard Scott laughing and Kathy giggling and some muffled replies.

"One," Jayne commanded, "Scott take Kathy's hand and help her put it around your penis. Let me know when you're done."

After a moment we heard Scott's voice, but it had a different tone, "OK."

"Two: Kathy take Scott's hand and have him touch you with one finger inside your pussy."

In a few moments we heard a gasp from Kathy, even through the closed door!

"I think he's done that," Jayne said to me pointedly.

"Three: I want you to stay touching each other like that and then come closer together and kiss for one minute. I'll start the timer and we'll be on our way. Have fun!

Jayne pushed the button on the timer and then set it down. She took my hand and led me away upstairs to her bedroom. She closed the door and put her arms around my neck.

I looked into her eyes and said, "That wasn't a match; that was a blowtorch."

"Like we discussed in the kitchen; it was only things they were going to do to each other tonight anyway. Now what sort of things are we going to do to each other, I wonder?" she teased me gently, "Or should I make you do your red dare now?"

"You can make me do anything you want, because I think I'm falling in love with you," I replied.

She brought her body up against mine and said softly, "I have the same problem. And I want you to make love to me now, I can't wait much longer."

"I left our protection in my pants," I said quietly, "I better go get it."

"You don't need it tonight. I'm going to get my period by tomorrow night or the next morning; and I'm always right on time. So I won't get pregnant," she said putting a finger up to my lips, "Come over here."

She led me by the hand to the bed, where she threw off the covers pulling me down to her. We began to kiss very deeply. I was overwhelmed with passion for her. I put one hand on her hips and pulled her body into mine as we kissed more and more urgently. I started to move a hand to her breasts, but she stopped me.

"Now," she whispered looking into my eyes, "you can do your dare. I want you to kiss my body everywhere and especially there," she said, "I want to know what it feels like."

There were no words, so I nodded. I began to kiss her neck, her shoulders and then each of her beautiful breasts, making the little nipples stand up as her breathing started to get deeper. I moved down her tummy, licking and then kissing her navel. I shifted myself further down the bed, kissing and then licking her inner thighs and then I planted a tiny kiss at the top of her slit. She shivered a bit and I used my hands to gently open her legs. I kissed and then licked her inner lips finally using my tongue to penetrate between them. They were so soft and warm! She made a little moaning sound as I used my fingers to gently spread her lips so that her clitoris was exposed. I began to use my tongue to explore around it and she shuddered. I continued downwards with my tongue and found the opening to her vagina. I tried to put it inside her. I could smell her womanly scent. I was very aroused so I tried to keep my penis from touching anything. It was so very hard!

She took her hands and placed them on either side of her outer lips, pulling them apart trying to expose herself even more to me. "Higher," she demanded in a tiny breathless voice. I began playing with her clitoris again with my tongue while I inserted a finger gently inside her. She began to writhe. "Oh please!" she cried out loudly, "More!"

I was able to push a second finer into her as I continued to use my tongue on and around her tiny clitoris as she was asking. Suddenly she put her hands on the back of my head and pulled my mouth fiercely into her clamping her thighs around me. I felt the same little spasms grasping at my fingers as I had during her last climax, but there were more of them and they were much stronger. She made small strangled whimpering sounds as she held me in place tightly.

After a few moments I was able to escape her grasp and look up at her. Her eyes were closed and her head was rolled to one side. Her breathing was coming in shallow gasps.

I moved up on the bed beside her and kissed her forehead letting her recover a little. She finally opened her eyes and looked at me with a loving gaze.

"That was so wonderful, you are so wonderful," she sighed, "please take me now."

"It might hurt," I whispered.

"I know. I don't care, I want to feel you inside me; I want to have all of you now. I need you so much, I love you so much, don't wait any longer," she whispered back, "Please now."

I moved on top of her and she spread her legs wider to make room for me. She used her hand to guide me into her. It felt so hot and wet and yielding. I groaned trying to keep some sort of control. Then I felt some resistance, so I pushed harder, she winced.

"Should I stop," I gasped.

"No, no," she said and she put her hands on my hips trying to push me into her.

And then the resistance was gone, and I was fully inside her.

"Oh," she cried out with her eyes tightly shut.

But it was all too much for me. I had an overwhelming urge to move in and out of her. I started to do so.

I could see that I was hurting her so I willed myself to stop. It was very difficult because I so much wanted to finish inside her right now!

She said whispering into my ear, "Let me get used to you, try to go slowly."

I started to move in and out again, at first slowly and then faster. I was almost over the edge!

"That's starting to feel so good," she said, "Oh, yes!"

She raised her legs and wrapped them around me. I went deeper than ever still trying to hold back.

But it was no use. I was too aroused, too inexperienced and too excited.

"Oh Jayne, I can feel you there, I just can't stop," I grunted as I exploded inside of her!

As I came down to earth she rocked me in her arms, her legs still wrapped tightly around me.

She covered my face and neck with little kisses. I just lay there in her arms overwhelmed!

As I began to recover we shared some lover's talk as we held each other.

"I went too fast, the woman is supposed to achieve a climax when the man does." I said.

"You are silly! A woman's body has to learn how to respond to a man inside her, it doesn't happen overnight, I've read that," she said.

"You've read everything about sex ever written," I teased, "I didn't think that girls were all that interested. It shows how stupid I am!" I replied, "But it doesn't matter, you are so beautiful and I love you."

"Well maybe my body can learn sooner than you think," she said laughing softly, "starting tonight."

She began squeezing my penis, which started to respond!

"Practice, practice, practice!" she said suggestively, her unbelievable blue eyes dancing.

The End