The Proper Rules For Strip Poker Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well it probably was going to happen anyway; but playing strip poker made things take place a lot more quickly I think."

"Strip poker!" Nancy exclaimed, "Real strip poker; are you serious!"

"Oh, she's very serious," Kathy said, "There have actually been two games and they both ended up with everyone taking all of their clothes off; and doing dares!" she added emphatically.

"Who played?" Nancy asked in an amazed tone of voice.

"Other than those two," Kathy replied, "me and some other people. But I can't tell you who; they'll have to volunteer if they want you to know."

Kathy had quite a twinkle in her eye as she stoked Nancy's curiosity. I glanced at Steve and could see he was following the conversation carefully.

"Yes," Debbie added teasing, "a number of people in this room have let other people see them naked. Can you imagine?"

Debbie turned to Steve and gave him a little kiss on the cheek while Nancy was looking around at everyone with an incredulous expression on her face. I could tell that John was also finding this line of conversation fascinating as well.

"You didn't tell me the game you lost that night was strip poker," Steve said to Debbie with an edge in his voice.

"Oh, didn't I mention that," Debbie said a little nervously, trying to avoid his eyes.

"Just settle down Steve," Jayne demanded, "If Debbie hadn't played strip poker that night she would have never done that dare for me. And if we hadn't called you over so she could flash herself, you two might not have gotten hooked up."

"But other guys got to see her," he protested angrily.

"Yes, they did, and so what," Jayne said archly, "She didn't know you two were going to start dating when she was playing strip poker with us. Besides, during a game everyone is supposed to get to see you in the nude, and you get to see them. But looking is one thing, touching is another. No one got to touch Debbie so just get those thoughts out of your jealous mind!"

Before Steve could complain further Debbie commanded, "Come over here and sit down beside me and behave yourself. I don't know what you are so upset about, I've never seen you in the altogether and you've seen me completely naked. Don't tell me you didn't enjoy that!"

Steve moved closer to Debbie and looked at her sheepishly.

"Try not to act so much like a guy!" Debbie complained, "Heavens!"

"I don't know if would have the nerve to play strip poker," Nancy said turning to me, "but what about guys, you know ... well you know ... if they get excited," she asked cautiously, "isn't it pretty bad for you?"

"Oh, very," I answered cheerfully.

"The worst," Scott added, backing me up, "It's so much easier for girls to strip!"

"Nonsense!" Debbie exclaimed, "When I had to take my panties off in front of you I was so embarrassed I thought I would pass out."

"Gee best buddy," Steve said sarcastically to Scott, giving him a hard stare, "you also forgot to mention that you saw Debbie naked. There seem to be a lot of poor memories in this room."

"And before you go getting all jealous again," Debbie interjected, grabbing his arm and looking him directly in the eye, "I just want you to know that both of them were perfect gentlemen. And the only remark that anyone made was Scott telling me how attractive I was, to try to make me less embarrassed ... so there!"

Nancy and John had looks of amazement on their faces at all of these revelations.

"Wow!" John said.

Scott looked at John and said, "I don't mind admitting that I had never seen a naked girl for real until that night, so it was pretty special, even if I did have to take all my clothes off. And I got to see three very, very beautiful ones," he said graciously, smiling at Jayne, then Debbie and finally Kathy.

Jayne and Debbie smiled back. Kathy leaned over and gave him a nice little kiss.

"Boy, flattery really works with women," I said to Jayne, teasing, "have I told you in the last few minutes how truly lovely you are?"

"Sincerity helps a lot too," she scolded, waving a finger in my direction, "so try some if you expect to get kissed!"

The entire room erupted into laughter.

"Maybe your chances of getting a kiss would improve if you got me another drink," Jayne finally said.

I took the hint; and her glass and mine and went up to the kitchen. When I returned I discovered that the subject of nakedness was still being discussed.

I heard Scott say, "What about you John, c'mon be honest, have you?"

John hesitated quite a bit, looked down, and then finally admitted, "Actually no, not even Nancy."

Then he realized what he had said and flushed, turning to Nancy with a worried look. Nancy had fire in her eyes.

"Why don't you just have it announced over the PA at school or maybe better yet, hire a sky writer," she challenged, and then sing-songed, "Nancy's a virgin, Nancy's a virgin," all the while giving John a scorching look.

"S ... sorry," John stammered.

"Well the chances of you being the one to change that anytime soon are going downhill pretty fast with comments like that, mister!" she said acidly.

John stared at the floor.

"Nothing is going outside of this room, Nancy," Kathy said, "so just relax. I bet there are way more virgins in the senior class than people are letting on that there are."

"Are you?"

"Not any more," Kathy replied in a straightforward fashion, "but only recently."

"Debbie?"

"Not yet," Debbie answered quietly, blushing a little and looking at Steve, "Maybe if Mr. Jealous here behaves himself something might happen pretty soon."

Steve looked like he had been hit by a thunderbolt at this piece of information!

"I guess I don't have to even ask you to know," Nancy said to Jayne.

Jayne just nodded her head and then gave me a small kiss so Nancy would know for sure.

"I feel kind of stupid," Nancy said in a small voice, "Other couples are doings things; even Debbie has taken off her clothes for her boyfriend and might have sex with him. It's like I'm too frightened or too juvenile or something."

I saw a small tear crawling down her cheek. John tried to put his arm around her but she pushed him away.

"Go away," she said, "you're just as innocent as I am, so don't try to pretend otherwise."

Then Nancy wiped away the tear and composed herself and turned to Jayne and asked, "The first time you played strip poker and took all of your clothes off; was he already your boyfriend?"

"No, we got together at a party and he walked me home. Then he called me up and I invited him over, so it was like our first date. The strip poker game just sort of started itself," Jayne replied.

"Oh no it didn't, you liar, you started it," Kathy protested, "my extremely shy and supposedly modest older sister made me play with them. In fact, if you can believe this, the first time they ever kissed they were both stark naked!"

Nancy looked at Jayne with wide eyes. Jayne just nodded.

"You took all your clothes off in front of a boy who you hadn't even kissed; how did you feel?" Nancy asked in an awestruck tone.

"Well it wasn't easy, and I was embarrassed, but it was also kinda exciting. Of course it was just us and Kathy, so maybe that made it easier. It's hard to explain; but he had already had taken his clothes off, and Kathy was down to her underwear, so it wasn't like I was the only one," Jayne said.

"What about you, Kathy?" Nancy asked.

Kathy laughed and then said, "Well taking my bra off wasn't such a big deal, and anyway Jayne was already completely stripped. But getting rid of my panties in front of him was no picnic, even though everyone else was naked. But you get used to it after a bit. By the second game it didn't concern me that much at all. Because of a penalty given to me by two very nasty people," she glared at Jayne and I, "I even had to show my pussy before I took off my blouse. But it didn't bother me as much as it seemed to bother some people, like Scott here!"

As she finished Kathy reached over and gave Scott's crotch a little squeeze. Scott turned red while Debbie, Jayne and I laughed. Steve was wide eyed at this development. Nancy and John just looked at each other with shocked expressions, no doubt partly because of the language Kathy used in a mixed company.

When the laughter died down Nancy said, "What was it like for you to be naked Debbie?"

"At first it was just awful, and after I let everyone see me totally naked I kept things really covered up. But then Jayne made me do a dare that left nothing about my pussy to the audience's imagination.

"And since then," she explained further, "I'm sort of different. I have done something fairly wild; and now I find a lot of the talk at school by the girls ridiculous."

"Why all the questions?" Kathy asked, "Are you thinking about playing in a game yourself?"

Nancy looked at the floor and then said in a tiny voice, "Maybe I could try to play strip poker with you people, because you have experience, and could help me not get too scared. And then maybe I won't feel so timid about boys and sex and things."

I looked at John; he had a very worried look on his face. I dawned on me that if Nancy decided to play a game then he would have to follow suit and maybe he wasn't too sure about the whole thing. As I turned towards Steve, I was immediately under no illusions that he was also nervous about what might develop as well.

"That's a great idea Nancy," Debbie said turning towards Steve, smiling and making eyes at him, "it will give me a chance to inspect the product here before I decide whether to buy or not. After all Steve, it's only fair, you've seen me with nothing on. Don't you agree Kathy?"

"Absolutely! Besides I wouldn't mind checking out what's underneath his hood, so to speak. I'll go get the cards and stuff. Scott, are you in?" Kathy asked.

"Of course, I think I can handle a second game; but only if you promise not to tease me too much," Scott replied grinning.

"Oh, I can't promise that at all," Kathy said cheerfully, "because you are such an irresistible target, especially naked. Come to think of it, maybe after the game I'll show you just how irresistible you really are; up in my room," she teased.

Nancy and John looked speechless at this talk, while Steve was staring at the floor, blushing. It was time to take some action!

"Anyone for another drink?" I asked, pausing, "Jayne would you mind helping me?"

Jayne and I retrieved all the glasses and retreated to the kitchen.

"Are we going to let this happen," I asked as we prepared the drinks.

Jayne sighed, "I guess so ... and I certainly don't think we should let things go anywhere without us. There are some pretty green individuals down there, despite all the talk. And I don't want any accidents, if you know what I mean!"

"So I think I will be the head referee this time," she added, "let's see if they are serious. I know that Debbie and Kathy and Scott will play, I'm not sure about the others. If the game gets going, let's try to keep everyone fairly even in the clothes department so there aren't too many dares."

We returned with the drinks, I started to serve them. I noticed that Kathy had already got the cards and the Rumoli board, with the correct order of poker hands printed on it, out. Jayne stood there and waited for the talk to die down.

"Nancy," she said in a serious tone of voice, "are you sure about this?"

"Yes, Jayne, I'm sure" she said in quite a determined way, "I am not going to the prom and listening to all of the talk by the girls in the washroom without having done something daring myself. I'm tired of feeling like a child!"

"OK, what about you John?"

John nodded his head but didn't look all that sure about his participation.

"Steve?"

"Oh he's in," Debbie said purposefully, "even if he dies of embarrassment."

"I didn't ask you Debbie," Jayne said.

"She's right," Steve said firmly, "it's only fair, as she said. I've seen her; so I'll play and take my clothes off in front of everyone. If Scott can do it then I should be able to as well. And despite what Debbie said, I don't expect to die. Or at least I hope not!"

There was quite a round of alcohol induced laughter at this little speech!

"OK, Kathy why don't you go over the rules for us?" Jayne said.

"No, let me," exclaimed Debbie.

"Fine, go ahead," remarked Kathy cheerfully.

"Now then Nancy," Debbie began, "these are the proper rules for strip poker. So if any of the other stupid girls at school tell you they have been in a game, just ask them how they played and you'll find out pretty quickly if they're lying or not. The game is five card draw poker and you can replace up to four cards in each hand. You don't bet your clothes, instead the loser of each hand has to take something off and the winner of the hand can make someone else take something off. When you strip off something important, like underpants or a bra, you have to stand up so everyone can get a good look, and you can't cover up until you sit down. Once you lose all your clothes you are really in trouble, not because you're naked, but because if you lose a hand or are picked you have to do a dare given by the winner of the hand. If a person gives you a dare, it can't involve them but it can include other players. The first person doing a dare gets a green one, which is supposed to be not too terrible. The next person doing a dare gets a yellow one, which can be a little racier. After that all of the dares are red. When I had to surprise Steve at the front door and show myself to him naked; that was a red dare."

"When everyone is in the nude," Debbie continued, "then there is one last hand; winner take all. And the winner gets to give everyone a red dare, and they can dare you to do something to, for or with them or anyone else."

"How did I do?" she asked turning to Kathy.

"Pretty well," Kathy replied, "but you forgot to mention that if you are asked to participate in someone's dare, you have to cooperate. And if you don't want to, you can appeal to the referee."

"Yes," Jayne added, "after the first game Kathy added a referee to the rules, because some people weren't very happy with their dares; surprise, surprise! So if you just can't do your dare or don't want to be involved in a dare you can raise a protest. But the decision of the referee is final, if she says you have to do it, you have to do it! Last time Debbie appealed her green dare, but the referee made her do it anyway, and so she did it."

"What was it?" Nancy asked.

"I can't tell you," Debbie said, "because one of the other rules of the game is that whatever happens, no one tells about it, except you can admit to others that you have played in a real strip poker game that went to completion. But you can't say who you played with or what happened other than that everyone took all of their clothes off!"

"And for this game, I'm going to be the referee," Jayne stated, "and Kathy will be the backup in case I want to appeal something. And if we are in dispute we will pick someone else to step in and be the judge."

"One final thing," I interjected, "and this is something I started in the first game and Jayne made it part of the rules in the second game because it helps with new players. Someone, probably Jayne or I, will declare a 'point of no return'. That happens when someone will become the first person to show someone important; for example when one of you girls has to take her bra off. When that is announced anyone who doesn't want to go any farther can leave the game and go home. After that there is no bailing out, no matter what, because it's not fair if some people have already shown themselves, and some others then chicken out! So once you say you're in, you're going to be totally naked and probably doing some dares. So if you decide to go past the point of no return, be sure you want to."

"Of course the 'point of no return' doesn't apply to him," Kathy giggled, poking me in the ribs, "because he's such a pathetic strip poker player, and he loses his clothes so quickly it's a joke. So we usually let him win a few hands on purpose so he's not too humiliated; and anyway it gets boring giving him dares all the time."

There was uproarious laughter at my expense over this!

"Ha, ha, very funny!" I retorted, "I've never had the chance to give you a red dare, so if I do, I'll remember that little speech madam."

"Do I look worried?" Kathy remarked back.

"OK you two, enough!" Jayne commanded, "We're going to take a washroom break and then, if the new players still want to go ahead we'll start the game."

A number of people, myself included, got up to take advantage of the facilities. Since the house had three bathrooms it didn't take very long and then everyone was back in the den. Jayne closed the drapes and put on one small light.

"Steve, John, Nancy," she said, "anyone getting cold feet?"

A chorus of "no's" greeted her question.

"OK everyone, get a cushion and sit around the coffee table, it's going to be quite a cozy strip poker game with all of you squeezed together, so no unnecessary touching, at least not yet!"

There was some nervous laughter at this remark but Jayne just grinned and started dealing cards face up around the table. I won the deal with a king.

"Kathy," Jayne said, "if we have eight people with nine items of clothing and only two come off each round, it's going to take thirty-six hands at a minimum to strip everyone. That seems way too long. What do you think?"

"We have all afternoon," Kathy replied.

"Why don't we have two extra strippers each round instead of one," I suggested, "then three items of clothing will go each round. With nine clothing items per person the minimum game will be two dozen hands. When we get to the dares we'll have a rule that at least one of the winner's choices has to be a strip. That way we won't end up with too many dares, much as I know how Kathy loves to do them!"

Kathy made a face at me while the others laughed.

"That works." Jayne stated, "Now then, it's time to count clothes. Each girl gets to use two shoes, two socks, one skirt, one blouse and two items of underwear. That's eight things. The boys don't have a bra; do any of you boys wear a bra?" she asked sweetly.

Her question was met with more laughter.

"So the boys can count their belt or an undershirt if they have one instead. But you have to declare which."

"Why are there only eight items? What about our sweaters?" Kathy asked.

"I was thinking while we were taking a break, that it might be better to drop an item in a game this large, to speed things up."

"But he'll be naked even more quickly," Kathy joked, pointing at me, trying for some revenge, "maybe we should give him an extra item."

Nancy and Debbie were giggling.

"Good idea," I replied, trying to trump her fun, "how about two extra Madam Referee?"

"Just count your belt like usual," Jayne said with a sigh, "what are the rest of you guys declaring?"

Scott and Steve declared their belts while John elected his undershirt.

I dealt out the cards. The game was on!

Kathy won the first hand and John lost. He removed a shoe.

"Yum, fresh meat!" Kathy gloated, "Nancy, Steve; you're elected. Take something off!"

"Why doesn't she pick a guy?" Nancy said to Jayne protesting.

"I had the same question in the last game," Debbie responded, "but it doesn't work like that. This isn't a girls against the boys type of thing, you can't count on the girls to protect you; quite the opposite!"

Nancy was frowning as Jayne dealt the next hand. I won with Scott losing. Mindful of what Jayne and I had agreed I picked Debbie and Kathy.

"We've played two hands and you still have your clothes on," Kathy said to me as she took off a shoe, "it's a miracle!"

"I'm glad she decided to pick you as the target today," Scott said to me laughing, "I could use a bit of a rest."