The Proper Rules For Strip Poker Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, don't worry," Kathy said to Scott brightly, "I'm just using him as a warm up. You are always in my thoughts. Just wait mister!"

Kathy then gave Scott another kiss, which lingered a little and then she broke it off and gave him a slap on his arm.

"Were you trying to put your tongue in my mouth just now, you nasty boy," she continued with mock horror, "what kind of girl do you think I am?" and then she whined, "Referee ... some of the players are trying to do things before the dares, they should be penalized!"

"Nice try Kathy," Jayne said sternly, "but I only take complaints about dares. If you start kissing all these guys, you're on your own if they try to kiss you back."

There was quite a lot of general laughter, which was probably good for the rookie players!

We played a number of hands without anything dramatic taking place. Shoes and socks started to litter the floor. Jayne and I tried as much as possible to keep the clothing loss as even as we could given the vagaries of Lady Luck. The tension level in the room was quickly rising, and much of the talk had quieted down.

When Debbie lost a hand with only four items of clothing left, she stood up and slipped a pair of white cotton panties off from underneath her mini-skirt. As she started to pull them down the bottom side of the skirt fabric caught momentarily under itself giving everyone a very quick look at a tiny bit of the red pubic hair some of us knew was hidden there.

"Oops," she exclaimed giggling, fixing her skirt, "I didn't mean for you to get to see anything quite yet."

"Look at how interested these guys are Debbie," Kathy said, giving Scott in particular a wicked little smile, "one quick look at almost nothing and you would think that you had stripped right down and laid on the floor with your legs wide open. I haven't seen a reaction like that since that last time when you took your bra off. I just bet their imaginations are running wild already!"

"Why do guys like to look at that so much? It's not the most attractive part of a woman," Nancy asked in a puzzled voice.

"I think we're just biologically wired that way," I replied, "When we see a woman naked we just react, we can't help ourselves. And what ever you may think about your pussy," I continued using the same talk as Debbie and Kathy deliberately, "you can be sure that we will find it not only very nice to look at but, to be perfectly honest, very arousing as well."

"Oh, yes, Nancy," Jayne said leaning over and holding onto my arm, laughing, "You'll be amazed at how much this one will react to seeing a pussy or two; I can tell you from experience."

Kathy and Debbie joined her laughter while I tried to look dignified. Scott was laughing a little as well, while Steve and John just sat there, their faces pictures of disbelief at all of this conversation.

"At least, I'm not so worried about losing or getting picked next time," Nancy remarked, "because Debbie showed me how to get one extra round without showing anything. But I'm going to be more careful than you Debbie. No early stripteases from me for sure no matter how much he says guys like it!"

I was somewhat surprised at how Nancy was talking about the game and further stripping. She didn't sound at all like she intended to back out at the "point of no return." The very next hand resulted in all three girls losing their panties as Scott used his win, and Kathy's loss to send them to the growing pile of clothes on the floor. Good to her word, Nancy was very, very careful about removing her little pink ones, only showing a tiny bit of extra skin at the sides of her legs when she did so and then sitting carefully on her haunches with her knees tightly together. Kathy took hers off from under her skirt in a matter-of-fact fashion. But when Jayne did the same thing, we saw a skimpy, almost transparent, lacy black pair which sent my heart racing!

"When did you get those?" Kathy asked in a surprised tone, "I've never seen them before. Looks like someone," she said gleefully, looking at me, "was going to get a very nice private little striptease this afternoon. I guess we've spoiled that plan, at least for now," she said laughing.

"How, were you going to keep them hidden from Mom?" she added, turning her head to look back at Jayne, who was blushing, "She might get very suspicious if she found those in your drawer. Maybe I'll just borrow them sometime so I can model them for Scott. I wonder if he'd like that?"

The look on Scott's face left little doubt that he would like that a lot! The others were all looking at the scanty black panties like they might ignite into flame at any moment!

"It just shows that you don't understand," Jayne said trying to sound composed, "that a woman should do things to try to please her lover. What's wrong with that? And you can't borrow them, because when I not wearing them they go in a place where Mom or you won't ever find them. So if you want a pair, you'll have to get your own. Maybe Scott will take you to the lingerie store and treat you to some? But I'm warning you, Scott, when you add the matching bra it won't be cheap."

I interjected in a teasing tone, "When can I see the bra as well."

"Soon enough," she said pushing her lovely blond hair off her shoulder, "try to be a little patient."

"Well," Kathy said to Scott.

"Well what?" he replied.

"Are you going to buy me a set like that in red?" Kathy demanded.

"Of course! Maybe I'll watch you try them on in the change room, what do you think?"

Some pretty exciting images were racing through my mind!

"Can I watch too?" asked John hopefully before Kathy could answer.

Well, well, another country heard from!

"If you are so interested in doing that," Nancy said to him sharply, "maybe after this strip poker game I might just make you buy some, and let you watch me instead of her. I like blue!"

"Sounds like some sales clerk at the lingerie store might be in for an interesting shift pretty soon." I offered.

The room dissolved into gales of laughter. As the laughing settled down and Debbie dealt I considered the situation. John, Steve and I were down to three items. The girls also had three items left so their next losses would be their blouses after which things would be getting serious in the nudity department. Scott was in the best shape among the guys, he still had four items of clothing left.

Jayne won the next hand, while Steve lost, pulling his shirt over his head to the general admiration of the girls. Debbie reached across and pinched the skin just above his waist with a grin.

"What are you doing?" Steve demanded, but you could tell he was more surprised than angry.

"Oh, I 'm giving you a body fat test," Debbie teased, her green eyes flashing, "I told you I was going to inspect the product before I decided to buy. In fact I'm hoping to give other parts of you a squeeze test as well, if someone will give me the right dare, what do you think of that?"

Steve blushed, "Please don't embarrass me," he pleaded.

"Go easy on him Debbie," Jayne interjected, "give the poor guy half a chance. Kathy, Scott, way too many clothes. You better do something about it!"

Scott undid his belt while Kathy stood up and unbuttoned her blouse looking quite unconcerned as the guys took in her bra and attractive cleavage.

"You will definitely look even more beautiful in something see-through," Scott said gallantly to her, "but John's not going to get a look no matter how much he begs, even after he's seen you naked, because I don't want to corrupt impressionable young minds!"

"It's way too late for that," Nancy complained, "based on some of the things he has suggested to me. But the he never gets to first base; I am ashamed to admit, because I always say 'no'. However, after today, things might be different. Maybe a visit to the lingerie store would be good for him?"

"But as far as seeing other girls in see-through underwear or less," she scolded him, "as long as you are dating me, I get to supervise, understood!"

"Yes, ma'am," John said meekly.

Suddenly Steve ventured to Debbie, "It's looks like you're going to be stuck with green underwear, to match your eyes, because the other girls have cleaned out the rest of the shades."

"Guys are unbelievable, Kathy," Debbie said to her, tilting her head in Steve's direction, "they're about to get to see some girls completely naked, and they are all busy fantasizing about teeny- tiny see-through underwear. Do their motors ever stop running?"

"Never," Kathy replied sadly, "they only think about one thing, and they think about it all the time."

"You're right," said Scott cheerfully winking at Kathy, "so let's play some more hands so I can see you naked. I'm getting impatient!"

"Oh," she said to him a little hotly, "and I'm sure you won't care at all about looking at Debbie and Jayne and Nancy in the nude!"

"Not so much," Scott clearly trying to have some fun at her expense, "although I suppose I will have to look at them or they might get insulted. But I would prefer not to."

"Liar!" Kathy exclaimed giving him a playful little slap.

"Oh, yes, that's exactly the right word, "Jayne said sarcastically, also giving him a little slap on the other arm, "I could tell the last time we played, when you were staring at my pussy how much you didn't like it. Whose deal is it?"

"Mine," said Nancy picking up the cards and beginning to deal.

Scott lost the hand, much to Kathy's delight. She started to unbutton his shirt before he could even stand up.

"No helping," Jayne commanded, "now go stand over there and do it properly."

After Scott removed his shirt and endured a wolf whistle from Kathy, he sat down grinning.

"I think the new players should begin to feel the heat," I suggested, "so they can start to get used to the idea of being stark naked very soon. Nancy, John, take something off."

"I'll go first," John said to Nancy.

"Big deal!" she rebuked him, "Taking off your undershirt doesn't compare to me having to take off my blouse."

"I was just trying to be a gentleman," he complained standing up and removing it.

Even we guys were admiring his athletic and svelte torso.

Then it was Nancy's turn. She got up giving me a little glower and removed her blouse quite quickly; given it was her first time in front of not only one boy, but four! She was about the same build as Kathy, and looked pretty fetching in her white cotton bra. She flushed just a little seeing our reaction to her. Then she sat down and passed the rest of the deck of cards to John.

"Your deal," she said to him pointedly.

No signs of cold feet yet!

John won his own deal and Debbie lost.

"Who has the most clothes?" he stated, "You two I think," he said pointing at Jayne and I.

Debbie revealed her bra and the image of her perfect breasts underneath jumped into my mind. Scott was probably having the same thoughts.

Jayne then got up and removed her top. We were presented with her smallish breasts in a very saucy black push-up bra, her little pink nipples showing through the sheer fabric.

"Wow," Scott and I said almost in unison.

"Now this, young ladies," she said pleasantly, "is how you improve yourself for a guy when your assets aren't as good as they should be. What do you think?" she asked turning to me.

"You look stunning in that, "I said earnestly, "and I'm not telling you any lies!"

"That is really sexy, Jayne." Scott exclaimed with a twinkle in his eye, "How late does that lingerie store stay open on a Friday?"

"Settle down!" Kathy said laughing, "You can take me shopping tomorrow afternoon since this is turning you on so much. But you have to promise not to drool, or I won't wear something like that for you."

"I think I need better underwear," Nancy remarked.

"Me too," Debbie added.

"Debbie," I said, "most of us here know that your breasts are so wonderful that it should be a serious offense for you to wear a bra at any time."

Debbie just smiled at me for the compliment. I got up and pulled by shirt over my head, feeling a little less than a stud after seeing John's physique in particular.

Jayne gave me a little kiss on my now naked shoulder.

"Now we're finally getting somewhere; this is much better." she teased, "So let's get the rest of your clothes off as soon as we can."

"No rush," I replied sweeping up the cards to deal them.

"I think its time for a bathroom break and refills," Jayne ordered, "You and Scott get the drinks. I'll deal for you."

"No cheating!"

Scott and I went to the kitchen and did the bartending while some of the others used the facilities.

When everyone returned I noticed some very nervous glances and worried looks from the beginners as I picked up my hand to inspect it.

"Isn't this the 'point of no return'?" asked Nancy in a concerned tone.

"Not yet," I replied, "If a guy loses and two other guys are the strippers then no one will be naked. We have to see what happens with the hand."

Jayne won the hand and Scott lost.

"I think you had a good idea," she said to me, "let's get a few people right on the verge and then maybe we can declare it. Steve, John, why don't you take those pants off please."

"I'm a veteran, so I'll go first Steve," Scott said cheerfully, "It's not that big a deal ... yet!" he added laughing.

Scott took off his pants revealing plain grey flannel boxers. Not much at all was visible underneath them.

"You're wearing those and you expect me to show off to you in something like Jayne has," Kathy said to him caustically, "talk about a double standard!"

"Yes Scott," Jayne added, "it's a bit hard for a girl to get all worked up seeing you in those. Sit down before I throw up! Kathy, I think the wrong person is going underwear shopping. Get him something better than those. Ugh!"

The rest of us laughed while Scott grinned and sat down.

"OK, Steve, your turn old buddy," Scott urged.

Steve was getting rather red as he stood in front of us. But he took a deep breath and pulled down his pants revealing some fashionable plaid boxers; and there was clearly something of substance underneath them!

"Now that's much better," Jayne said, "Kathy, make Scott wear something like that and throw those others in the garbage, the sooner the better!"

"Maybe I'll throw them away as soon as he takes them off, how about that?" Kathy suggested.

"Good idea!" Jayne said, "Now John, your turn."

John was looking at Nancy. As if she could help him!

"Go on!" Nancy said to him without much sympathy, "You are always trying to get me to take a few things off. I like this arrangement better. If you want to see me or any of the other girls naked; then you're going to have to strip as well."

"Oh, for heaven's sake, John," said Kathy, "you're only showing your underwear. Think of it like swim trunks."

That seemed to get him motivated. He undid his pants, letting us see that he, as I did, wore jockey shorts that were holding his package in place. As soon as his pants were off he sat down as quickly as he could.

Jayne collected the cards, shuffled and distributed a new hand. There was some major tension in the room as the discards were made and new cards given out. When the cards were shown, Jayne won again, with three queens.

"Boy, you are lucky today," I remarked.

I looked over at John, he had lost and he looked miserable as he contemplated this disaster!

Jayne announced, "Now this is the 'point of no return', because John, I'm sorry to say, if you stay in the game you're going to have to take those underpants off."

"And if you do," she continued in a kindly tone, "I'm going to make Nancy and Debbie take something off, so you won't be quite so embarrassed by being the only one showing anything important."

"Why me?" Nancy protested, "Why not someone else."

"Because he's your boyfriend, and if he's going to take his last item off, he should get at least a 'sympathy strip' from you."

"You know John," said Kathy brightly, "we have a tradition in these games that a guy always gets completely naked first; so that we girls aren't quite so embarrassed when our turn comes. You should look at it as an honor to show lots of courage and lead the way. Besides look at your wonderful body, what could you possibly be ashamed of?"

John's face suggested that this was not a terribly convincing argument in his mind.

"So all of the new players," Jayne said in a compelling tone of voice, "I need to hear from you, are you in or out."

"Steve?"

"In."

"You're so big and strong and brave," Debbie teased him.

"Nancy?"

"In ... I guess," she replied hesitating a bit.

"No, no, not, 'I guess'," Jayne said bluntly, "Let me make this a little clearer Nancy. Are you going to stay in the game, and not only take off your bra for us, but also expose your sweet little pussy to be stared at by these very dirty minded guys," she glanced at Scott and I with a meaningful look, "and probably do a few humiliating dares for good measure? Yes or no?"

"Don't you love it when she sugar-coats things?" Kathy asked Scott sarcastically, "Like she did with us up in the living room last night."

Before he could answer Nancy blurted out, "You've made your point; I'm in!"

"Sure?"

"Yes!"

"Thank you. Anyone else bailing out?"

The rest of us just shook our heads, Jayne turned to John.

"OK," she said not unkindly, "If you're in, off come the underpants. If you're not, then you can pick up your clothes and leave. Those are the rules."

John got up, staring at the floor and then at Nancy. He was already quite red.

"John," I said, "let me give you some advice. The longer you stand there thinking about it the worse it gets. It's easier just to get it over with."

"We won't make any rude remarks," Kathy said gently, "promise."

Sometimes when you least expected it Kathy could be very tactful!

"Now when Scott gets up girls," she continued, pointing at him and giggling, "anything goes!"

"Thanks a bunch," Scott replied, "I love you too!"

"OK, I'm ready," John said in a low voice.

He pulled the jockey briefs down to his knees and then let them fall to the floor kicking them away. He stood there, even redder as we looked at him, a medium sized circumcised penis hung from a small bush of dark hair. He looked for all the world like a Greek statue.

"You are quite a hunk!" Debbie said to him pleasantly, "If you were my boyfriend, I might not be saying 'no' quite so much, I can tell you!"

Nancy blushed noticeably, but she was staring at his equipment.

"Sit down now John," Jayne ordered, "you're done for now. Ladies, your turn I think."

John got back onto his cushion and placed a hand over his penis.

"Would you like me to go first?" Debbie offered.

"No," said Nancy in a quiet little voice, flushing, "if your breasts are as nice as they say they are, I think I would prefer to show mine first."

She got up and reached around behind her back and unclasped her bra, letting it fall forward off her shoulders. We were presented with the sight of two delicious medium sized mounds, with silver dollar sized areola, ending in pinkish brown nipples that pointed slightly upwards.

"Those are very nice breasts, Nancy," I said politely, "Don't you think so John?"

"I ... um ... yes," he stammered staring at them.

Nancy sat down, still flushed, crossing her arms to cover herself up.

"Don't do that," Kathy said to her, "just let them look as much as they want. You'll get less embarrassed more quickly that way."

Nancy reluctantly uncrossed her arms although she didn't look too happy with Kathy's advice.

Without any prompting Debbie go up and removed her bra standing proudly before us with a tranquil smile on her face. They were every bit as luscious as I remembered them! They were in perfect proportion to her petite size; their fullness rising up to beautiful medium sized areola and long nipples.