The Proper Rules For Strip Poker Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But I'm not 'hard to get', as far as this one goes," Debbie giggled, giving Steve a little kiss on the cheek. In fact, I'm exactly what he, and every other boy, wants. A girl who's fast, easy, and on the pill! Isn't that right, Steve?"

Steve blushed and grinned as Debbie snuggled up to him.

"Now go get our bags," she commanded, releasing him, "We'll use this one," she said, pointing at the middle bedroom, "I like the little balcony."

"When you're organized," I said, "come on downstairs and I'll fix some drinks. We're just going to barbecue frozen hamburgers for tonight; we'll do something fancier tomorrow."

I descended the stairs and went into the den to phone home. When I reached my mother, I found out that my brother was now home, and in a cast. He had to take some painkillers, so he was pretty groggy, which meant that a return to the cottage was not at all in the cards. During the call, I assured her that the parents who could be reached had been contacted, and that staying the weekend had been approved. I dutifully listened through her version of the Scott and Steve parental lectures, and then, having given her further reassurances of good behavior, hung up.

Jayne put out some chips and dip, while I started making drinks. Scott and Steve finished unloading the car, and put any beer that wasn't already in the cooler in the fridge. The kitchen bustled with activity as Kathy and Debbie organized condiments for the burgers. I pointed Steve in the direction of the barbeque, and he soon announced to us that it was heating up. Scott took charge of drinks for the others, and Jayne and I soon found ourselves sitting on the deck, enjoying the view, and helping ourselves to the chips.

By the time a half hour had gone by, we were called to the kitchen, and everyone dove into the burgers. When dinner was done, we cleaned up, and then all retreated once again to the deck to watch the sunset.

"What a glorious view," Debbie exclaimed, "your parents must be pretty rich to own this."

"Actually, it belongs to some relatives of mine who made a lot of money in business. They won't rent it out, but they let us use it in August, because we take care of it like it was our own."

"I noticed some vanilla ice cream in the freezer," Jayne said, "how about we have some with Grand Marnier and ice cream for dessert?"

There was general approbation for this idea, followed by a rush to the kitchen to get ourselves this treat. We returned to the deck to watch the sunset, and eat our ice cream. It finally sunk below the horizon, leaving brilliant hues of orange, and a tiny hint of green, just at the end.

We went into the cottage and loaded our bowls into the dishwasher. Scott found the stereo and put on some music. I got some cards, and we had several uproarious games of Hearts and Blackout at the large dining room table. The drinks flowed as easily as the laughter. We packed up the cards and sat in the living room, telling stories and making fun of each other as the mood took us. Several hours passed very quickly.

"Aren't we going to play strip poker?" Steve asked during a break in the conversation.

You could tell from the tone of his voice, that the beer in his hand should be the final one for the night!

"Oh, you're going to get to see someone strip, all right," Debbie said, making eyes at him, "upstairs in that bedroom, as soon as you finish your beer."

"Good idea, Debbie," Kathy said, yawning, "I'm getting tired. It's been a long week with work and all. Maybe tomorrow, if we all get loaded enough, we can have a game."

"What's up for tomorrow?" Scott asked.

"Well," Jayne said, the alcohol affecting her speech, "we're all going to see his strip poker shrine."

"What?" Debbie exclaimed, confused.

"There is a sleeping cabin a few cottages down," I explained, "where my younger sister's friend Ann tried to start a game with some of us a few years ago. Ann explained all of the proper rules to us; that's where I learned them. But the actual game never got very far. People lost their nerve in a hurry, not like this crowd!"

There was some general alcohol enhanced laughter at this remark.

"And if you can believe it," I continued, "Ann was only fourteen, the youngest one there, and she was very disappointed that the game didn't get serious."

"How old would she be now?" Steve said.

"Probably around seventeen, and from what I hear from my younger sister, she does a lot wilder things than playing strip poker."

"Is she here?" Scott asked a little drunkenly, "Maybe she'd like to join our game?"

"Pervert!" Kathy said, rolling her eyes at him, and laughing, "It's not enough that you've already seen our pussies, you need to see hers as well?"

"I think you've had enough," she continued, a little sternly, taking his drink away from him, "You've got work to do, and soon, so you better sober up so you can do a good job!"

Debbie was smirking at this innuendo.

"What's she like?" Steve asked me.

"I haven't seen her since last summer, and then only briefly. But she's about the same height as Debbie, with really long blond hair, almost to her waist, unless she's had it cut since. She doesn't have much of a figure, but she's very nice looking; I'm sure lots of guys would find her very attractive. On the flip side, according to my sister, she likes anything in pants, and she's not fussy."

"Apparently, when Ann was here a few weeks ago, she was down on the beach in the most microscopic bikini you could imagine. My sister is quite a prude; she doesn't have the nerve to wear anything daring, so it was funny listening to her try to describe how this bikini looked on Ann without using any dirty words. I almost laughed out loud. Anyway, she said the top was no more than two tiny triangles of cloth, with no support, which Ann doesn't need anyhow; that just covered her nipples and not much else. And the bottom, what there was of it, barely hid anything. So she must shave her pussy, at least partly, or my sister figures that some hair would show, given how small this bikini was. And, supposedly, the thin glossy material the bikini was made of clung to the outline of everything she's got down there. My sister was really blushing when she tried to explain all this to me; she told me Ann looked more obscene in the bikini than if she had been in the nude."

"Anyway, while my sister was there talking to Ann, all sorts of men were going by on the beach, again and again, pretending they were out for a walk, but really just trying to get as good a look as they could. Finally a couple of young guys came up and introduced themselves. That night, my sister and her new boyfriend went to a party at Ann's cottage; it was just she and her older brother up for the weekend. The two guys were there, along with some of her older brother's friends. And Ann was wearing a really short skirt, and kept sitting with her legs open, as if she didn't notice what the guys could see. And apparently her panties were pretty transparent, so they must have got an eyeful. My sister was disgusted, so she finally left with her boyfriend. I'm sure he probably enjoyed the show, though! He's a pretty decent guy, and seems to treat her well. I bet he's never seen as much of her as he has of little Miss Ann, poor guy! My sister is going to be eighteen in a couple of months; I wouldn't want her to be like Ann, but she really needs to loosen up and live a little."

I looked at Jayne; she was obviously at her alcohol limit, and had a reckless smile on her face.

"Oh, was little Miss Ann sitting like this in her miniskirt?" she said suggestively, letting her legs fall open for her audience.

"Or, more like this," she said, lounging sideways on the couch beside me, so her skirt road way up, exposing most of her brief white panties for everyone to see.

"I don't know. I wasn't there," I said, pulling her skirt down for her.

"But," she protested, pulling her skirt up again, "since we're not going to play strip poker, I thought I might give the guys a little show."

"I think that's enough, Jayne," Kathy said, slightly annoyed, "no stripteases tonight."

"You better get her into bed," she continued, now grinning at me, "our precious little flower may have had a teensy, weensy too much to drink."

"OK," I replied, grinning back. I wasn't feeling that much pain myself!

I got up and took Jayne's hand, "C'mon, my angel, time to say goodnight."

"Spoilsport!" Jayne slurred, getting up and leaning a little unsteadily on me.

She blew a kiss at Steve and Scott, as I led her out of the room and down the hall into the bedroom. I turned on one small light and then waited while she used the bathroom. When she came out, she sat down on the edge of the bed.

"Why don't you get changed while I go in there?" I said.

She gave me mischievous look as I went into the bathroom. I used the toilet, brushed my teeth and took off my clothes, throwing the soiled items in the hamper.

When I came out, I found Jayne had pulled the bedspread and top sheet off, and was lying there naked, with her legs spread apart, and her clothes in a heap on the floor!

"Now just suppose," she said provocatively, still slurring her words, and with a wild look in her eyes, "that it was Miss Ann, and not me, here with you now? Would you be all tender and romantic, like you are with me when we have sex; or would you have just pushed her into your bedroom, thrown her on the bed, and stripped off all her clothes, so she'd be lying here like this, ready for you fuck her hot little pussy!"

As I stood there beside the bed, stunned, she reached down with her hands and pulled her delicious pink pussy lips apart, showing me the treasures within.

"Pretend you have her here now," she taunted me drunkenly, "show me how you would treat a little slut like that. Would you be all lovey, dovey; or would you just give the little tart what she deserves, and stick your hard dick right in here?" she said, spreading her knees to expose herself even more to me.

Drunk or not, I couldn't believe the language coming out of my lovely Jayne's mouth, to say nothing of her wanton behavior. It was getting me very aroused!

"C'mon," she whispered urgently to me, pulling me down on the bed beside her with one hand, "you can do whatever you want with a girl like that, who cares! She wants it ... bad! So fuck her; hard and fast; right now! And don't be gentle!

She took my hand and pushed it into the hot place between her legs. She was already so wet it was unbelievable!

"Alright, if that's how you want it," I growled, getting more and more excited.

I lay down beside her and kissed her fiercely, while I worked two fingers into her vagina as far as they would go, making her gasp underneath my kiss. I took my thumb and ran it up between her inner lips until I located her clitoris; massaging it roughly with circular strokes. It wasn't long before she began to moan. I had never seen her so aroused, so quickly!

"Put it inside me, now!" she demanded, hoarsely, breaking off from the kiss.

I moved on top of her, spreading her legs with mine to make room.

I positioned my now raging erection at the opening of her vagina, and then entered her with one powerful stroke. She groaned. I started to move in and out. She felt so hot, so wet and so good! As I continued to enjoy her, I lifted one of her legs up so I could go deeper, finally hitting her cervix several times, which made her start and whimper. As I continued to penetrate her, again and again and again, her breathing became ragged, and she put her hands on my hips, crying out with passion. And then, her body became rigid, and I felt her vagina clutching my erection, as she tossed her head from side to side, in the throws of a climax.

I let her come down from her orgasm, and then pulled out of her. I rolled her still quivering body over into the centre of the bed, so she was on her stomach.

"What are you doing?" she whispered, breathing heavily.

"Whatever I want to," I said brutally.

I slid my arm under her mid-section and raised her up, placing first one, and then two more pillows under her, so I could elevate her hips. Kneeling between her legs, I could feel her trembling as I spread her legs as far apart as possible, exposing her nakedness to me.

"Oh, no, no," she cried fearfully, wiggling her abdomen.

I just responded with a low sound, off in my own world. I was so inflamed by her defenseless sex, presented to me like that, and I was so anxious to ravage it! I eagerly stuck two fingers into her hot moist vagina, making satisfying squishing sounds as I moved them around inside her; while using my other hand to rub her inflamed clitoris. I manipulated her ruthlessly, moving my fingers in and out of her, and letting my thumb brush the sensitive skin at the entrance to her anus; causing her to shiver. She was panting with arousal as I worked all around her clitoris with my fingers, trying to bring her to another climax.

"No ... no ... no more, don't touch it," she gasped.

I withdrew my hands from her sex, and moved forward on my knees so I could guide my massive erection into her. I pulled on her hips and ground her into me, trying to get as deep as possible! It was my turn to groan, as I experienced a wave of satisfaction. I found taking her from behind so very, very exciting. I felt powerful, and so aroused! I started to pull her back and forth, in time with the thrusts of my hips, going faster and faster, shaking her with the force of my movements, like a rag doll. I felt something brush against my groin; she had moved a hand underneath us, so she could touch herself. Her other hand was clenched around a fistful of the sheet; as she made louder and louder moaning sounds. I could feel the tension in her body.

"Yes," she squealed loudly, gasping, trying to move in time with each of my strokes, "Oh ...yes!"

I felt her tense up further; then cry out very violently. She writhed in the throes of an intense orgasm, her vagina grasping my erection as it contracted rapidly. This pushed me too far, and I grunted, as I released myself inside her with spasm after spasm of intense white hot pleasure! The force of my own eruption was beyond description! Spent, I collapsed onto her back, feeling the sheen of sweat that covered her as she lay beneath me.

After a time, I lifted myself off of her, and pulled out from between her legs. I rolled her limp body off the pillows, her beautiful blonde hair spilling all over as she lay sprawled on the sheet with her eyes closed. I took her into my arms, kissing her eyelids and hot forehead, as I gently rocked her. Finally, she opened her eyes and looked at me with a smoldering expression. She nuzzled into my shoulder and gave me little kisses; then she looked at me again.

"Ann may be a slut," she whispered, "but she's having more fun than other girls. That was wonderful."

Then she curled herself up against me, closing her eyes again.

"Goodnight ... I love you," she sighed.

I waited for a few minutes, after which I could hear her gently snoring. I carefully moved away from her, and then got up and pulled the top sheet over her. I turned off the one light and climbed back into the bed. It didn't take me very long to fall asleep as well!

When I woke up, there was daylight streaming in the exterior door that led to the deck. I looked at the clock; 10:30. Beside me, Jayne was still in dreamland. So I got up carefully, so I wouldn't disturb her, and went into the washroom. A short while later, after a shower and a shave, I put on a bathing suit and a golf shirt and snuck out of the room to get some juice. When I arrived in the kitchen, I saw Debbie and Kathy, sitting at the table, drinking coffee and talking.

"Morning," I said.

"Morning," they chimed in unison.

"Sleep well?" Kathy asked, with a little sarcasm in her voice.

"Yes," I replied, opening the fridge and pouring myself some juice.

The two of them were looking at me and snickering a little. I occurred to me that we probably made too much noise last night; and the others overheard some of our activities! I tried not to blush as I recalled our boisterous lovemaking.

"Where are the guys?" I said, changing the subject.

"We sent them to town for some things," Debbie said, "They should be back soon."

Just then, Jayne appeared at the kitchen door, wearing only a pair of panties and yesterday's blouse, which was only partly buttoned up, allowing me to catch glimpses of her pretty little breasts. Her hair was astray and she looked a little the worse for wear, to say the least!

"God, I feel awful," she said to us, "my mouth tastes like a sewer, and I have a headache. Remind me not to drink so much."

"Sit here," Kathy said with a giggle, getting up.

While Jayne sat down, Kathy got her a glass of juice. Jayne drank it thirstily and asked for another. Kathy poured her a refill.

"Wait here," Kathy said, leaving us.

We heard her climbing the stairs. I started to slice a bagel for the toaster.

"Want half?" I asked Jayne.

"No thanks," she replied.

When Kathy returned, she gave Jayne a couple of white tablets.

"Take them; for the headache," she said with a smirk.

"Debbie, didn't you find it a bit noisy for sleeping last night?" Kathy asked innocently.

"Yes indeed! My goodness, Jayne," Debbie said, laughing, "You certainly sounded like you were having a good time. We could hear you all the way upstairs."

Jayne looked down at the table and started to blush. She noticed that her blouse was partly undone, and finished buttoning it up. Damn!

"What did you do to her?" Debbie asked me, in a suggestive tone of voice, "I need details, so Steve can get a lesson. Or better yet, maybe you should show me, so we can see if I will make as much noise as that. Did it feel as good as it sounded, Jayne?"

Jayne looked around; probably making sure it was just the four of us.

"Twice," she answered, looking at each of them with a sly smile, "and the second one was the best ever. I thought I was going to die, it was so intense!"

Now I was blushing; I could feel my skin turning red!

Kathy said to me, "Whatever you're doing, I think you better show me as well. I had a pretty nice time with Scott last night, but not that nice. Heavens, people must have heard you clear across the lake!"

Debbie and Kathy were laughing, and finally even Jayne and I had to join in.

"Do we have time for a demonstration before the guys get back?" Debbie said, with a considering look on her face.

I was sure she was teasing me; wasn't she?

"I'm a little tired this morning," I said, begging off, "You know, late night and all."

"No wonder," Kathy giggled, "so Jayne, what's the secret?"

"Yes, c'mon," Debbie demanded, "Spill the beans! And don't leave any of the juicy stuff out. It's just us. We won't tell; promise. And he already knows; he was there!"

Debbie and Kathy leaned over the table towards Jayne expectantly. Jayne looked at me, with a question in her eyes. I gave her a nod of assent.

"Well," Jayne said to them in a low voice, "I was fairly drunk, and really, really horny, I don't know why. If Kathy hadn't sent me to bed, I probably would have stripped my clothes off in front of all of you, and done something seriously wild with the guys!"

"Anyway, when we got into the bedroom, he went into the washroom; after me. So, I took off all my clothes, and lay down on the bed. I was so turned on, even just lying there; I couldn't wait for him to do something to me, anything! When he got out of the washroom, I got a little crazy, and I goaded him into pretending that I was Ann, and told him he could do whatever he wanted to a girl like that. And then ... no ... this is too embarrassing," Jayne said, blushing.

"Go on," Kathy said, encouraging her.

"Yes," Debbie pleaded, "Tell us. I want to know everything ... Please, Jayne!"