The Proper Rules For Strip Poker Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Harder, faster!" she cried out, squeezing her eyes shut and gripping my hips.

I was awash in waves of pleasure as I complied with her; feeling her heat and wetness yielding to me while her hips moved in time with mine; and she thrust herself against my pubic bone.

"More," she gasped, releasing my hips from her iron grip so she could wrap her legs around me. I felt her hands on my back through my shirt, even as she continued to move to my rhythm.

I gave a mighty thrust and felt my erection hit her cervix, which caused her to start and to let out a moan, whether of passion or pain, or both, I didn't know, or care! Even in my animalistic state of arousal I knew that she was very close to reaching her own state of ecstasy. I managed two more deep thrusts, and then on the third, I released my essence far inside her, each powerful spurt sending jolts through the pleasure centers in my brain, heightened by the feeling of her vagina contracting quickly around my penis, while she cried loudly out in the throes of her own orgasm.

We remained locked together, even as our breathing started to return to normal. I felt the warmth of her, and the comfort of release, after days of frustration. Finally she opened her eyes and gave me a loving smile.

"God I needed that," she whispered, "I've been ready to come from the moment I got up this morning. But we better get dressed; my mother could be home any time."

She gave me a tiny kiss on the lips and pushed me off her. As I got up, I noticed the patch of moisture our lovemaking had left on the back of her skirt.

"Oh, oh!" I said, "I hope that didn't go through to the upholstery."

Jayne bounced quickly off the couch to inspect for damage, luckily nothing was amiss. She grabbed the box of tissues from the end table and offered me one; taking another for herself. We quickly cleaned ourselves up, and I held out my hand for her tissue, so I could dispose of the evidence a little later.

"I'm going upstairs to change," she said, smirking at me, "After I rinse this skirt out, maybe I'll put on some panties."

"Damn!" I said, "I liked you much better without them!"

Jayne undid her skirt, taking it off and carrying it in one hand; then she sashayed out of the room, deliberately wiggling her slender bare hips at me as she left. I smiled to myself; she never walked like that, clothed or naked. And I had certainly spent enough time admiring her cute little bottom to know!

I quickly dressed myself, and then rushed to the downstairs washroom to dispose of the tissue and wash my hands. I certainly didn't want anything giving us away to her mother when she came home! I returned to the den and studied the television listings as I waited for Jayne to finish changing. When she returned she had on the very short red mini-skirt she had worn to the cottage. As she approached the couch, she pulled the hem of it up to her waist.

"See, pink panties," she teased, "but not those black ones, they turn you on too much! I don't want you embarrassing yourself in front of my mother."

I admired the swell of her mound through her skimpy semi-transparent underwear. Something was already stirring down below.

"Maybe you could come over here," I ventured, smirking, "so I can feel around under them ... you know ... in case anything has changed in the last few minutes."

"Behave!" she said, returning my smirk, "I just heard a car door; I bet that's Mom. You already got lucky once today, can't you control yourself?"

"No! And who says women are any different," I retorted, teasing her back, "I practically got jumped in this very den by a young lady recently. And based on her behavior and attire, or lack of attire, I should say, she wasn't in any mood to control herself!"

"I don't know what you are talking about. I'm always very well behaved, you tell me that all the time ..."

Jayne cut off her sentence when she heard the front door opening, so we just resorted to some shared laughter as we heard footsteps on the stairs.

"HI! My you two are having fun. What's so funny?" Jayne's mother exclaimed from the doorway.

"Nothing much," Jayne replied, winking at me.

I greeted Jayne's mother with a respectful but friendly hello. She is a tall slender woman, about the same height as Jayne, with shoulder length light brown hair, blue eyes and a graceful manner. She looks at least ten years younger than she is. You wouldn't have a clue she had two almost grown up daughters!

"That's quite a skirt, young lady. If it were any shorter there wouldn't be any point in even wearing it! You better not let your father see it, or he won't let you wear it outside of the house."

"Well then, I'm certainly not going to let him see the bikini I bought for the cottage if he's going to freak out over a skirt. This isn't any shorter than some of Kathy's, and he hasn't stopped her from wearing them."

"Yes, well he's resigned to his younger daughter dressing provocatively, but I think he's got a different opinion of you. He thinks you're more ... how should I say it ... more conservative."

"Who left that there?" Jayne's mother said with some irritation.

I followed her eyes down to the carpet by the leg of the coffee table. Oh, oh! Unnoticed by either of us, one of the tissues I was supposed to dispose of earlier must have dropped out of my hand or pocket. She bent over and reached down to pick it up by a corner; then a certain odor must have reached her, as she suddenly dropped the tissue.

"Would you mind dealing with that," she said to me pointedly, frowning.

I looked over imploringly at Jayne, who was blushing furiously. But there was nothing for it, so I picked up the offending tissue and started to leave the den to flush it down the toilet.

"Really, Jayne," I heard her say sharply as I left, "why didn't you take him upstairs to your bedroom."

"But," Jayne protested in a small voice.

I stopped momentarily in the hall to hear some more of their conversation.

"No 'buts'," she retorted, "you're both practically adults now, not a couple of love struck teenagers who got carried away petting on the sofa. I can wash sheets, but I can't clean up a mess on the furniture so easily. So, young lady, no excuses, if you mark the upholstery fooling around with him; you can darn well pay to have it fixed!"

"Thank God it didn't go through her skirt," I thought as I retreated to the washroom.

I flushed the tissue down the toilet and washed my hands. And then I started back down the short hall to face the music! Just before I got to the door I heard Jayne talking to her mother in a somewhat argumentative tone.

"But what if we make too much noise; and we're right next to your bedroom. Sometimes he makes me feel so good I ... ah ... cry out when ... well, you know ...and you and Dad will hear it! It could be so embarrassing."

Just as I entered the room, I heard Jayne's mother reply. She didn't notice me immediately as her attention was fixed on her daughter.

"Well if you do, you do. Your father's heard things like that before, especially from Daisy Saunders, when he and Roy and Stan practically gang-raped her last weekend. I had no idea a woman could make that much noise during a climax. I certainly don't!"

Then she noticed me standing there, right beside the two of them. She looked back and forth between the two of us, turning a little red.

"Sorry," I said in a hesitant voice, "I don't think I was supposed to hear that."

"Well now he knows some of our dirty little family secrets," Jayne said, "But don't worry, mother, he knows how to keep a confidence better than anyone I've ever met."

Jayne's mother looked searchingly into my eyes, clearly concerned.

"It will never leave this room," I said in a firm tone of voice, meeting her gaze very directly, "Promise!"

"So what did Dad and others do to Mrs. Saunders?" Jayne asked in an inquisitive tone.

"Oh, I couldn't possibly discuss that; it wouldn't be right!"

"Oh, sure you can," Jayne challenged, "I'd like to know what sort of mischief parents get up to!"

"But he's here!"

''So, what! Tell me!"

"You really want to know?"

"Yes; definitely!"

"This isn't a good idea."

"Fine, I'll ask Dad!"

"Don't you dare, young lady, he doesn't know what you and I have discussed!"

"I will ask him, unless you tell me what happened."

"Oh, alright ... I guess, since you're almost blackmailing me ...but both of you have to promise on a stack of Bibles never to repeat any of this. Is that clear?"

"Promise," I said solemnly.

"Cross my heart and hope to die," Jayne said.

"OK," Jayne's mother said turning to me, "We have a few couples that are very close friends, and we collectively decided to change partners once in a while. Not so much because we're bored with our own sex lives," she added defensively, looking downwards, "but because when we were young, people didn't ever have sex before marriage, at least not very many did, and I guess, to be honest, we were all a little curious about what it would be like with someone else ... Actually, to be totally frank, the first time we ever swapped, it was with the Saunders, and it was more spontaneous, and there was quite a bit of alcohol involved."

"And strip poker," Jayne said, trying to remind her.

"Yes," Jayne's mother added with a sigh, now looking at Jayne, "there was that too. Anyway, after that, the story got out to some of our other close friends. I didn't say anything, but Daisy just can't keep a secret. The other couples, far from being shocked, wanted to join in on the action. I was very surprised, but I guess it's just a mid-life crisis sort of thing, you know 'middle-aged crazy'; anyway we organized something for last weekend."

"So when we all arrived at the cottage, you could feel the tension, and at the same time people were pretty nervous, but also excited. We had drinks before dinner, lots of drinks. And then wine with the meal, and more drinks afterwards. So people were pretty well lubricated, and Joyce and Daisy lit a couple of small candles and turned off the rest of the lights. Like a teenaged party; we must have looked ridiculous, at our ages! Anyhow, there had already been a lot of suggestive talk, and Daisy suddenly started to kiss your father on the couch, and that started things, so some of the others began to pair off."

"Anyhow, Daisy and your father were whispering to each other for quite a while, and then they got up and Daisy stood facing the arm of the couch. Your father came up behind her and opened her blouse up and pulled it down to her waist, and then he stripped her bra off and began to feel up her breasts. Right away Daisy started to moan a little, which got other peoples attention, if they weren't already looking at her half naked body; and everyone else completely stopped what they were doing and just watched. And the two of them didn't seem concerned that they were putting on a show, or maybe that's what they wanted to do, or they were too drunk to give a care! Then your father pushed her over the arm of the couch, so her head was on the seat cushion, and then he lifted up her skirt at the back, and raised her up by the waist with one arm, so he could pull her panties down. Daisy is pretty tiny, and your father is strong; so he could easily pick her up, almost like a doll ..."

Jayne's mother looked down at the floor, a little flushed, suddenly silent.

"And?" Jayne demanded.

"Really, Jayne, I shouldn't tell you about this."

"Go on," Jayne urged, "don't stop now; let's hear the rest of it."

"Well ... um ... OK, OK ... Once he had her panties off, your father lowered Daisy back down so she could rest her middle on the arm again, and he spread her legs, and those of us on that side of the room could see most of her ... well ... female parts, even in the candlelight. Then he put two fingers into her, just like that! He played around with her with his fingers for a while, and you could see her starting to squirm on the cushion. Then he stopped that and took both hands, and opened up his pants, and lowered his shorts, and kicked everything aside. Believe me; he looked as ready to go as I've ever seen him! And I noticed Joyce staring at his thing with her hand over her mouth; like she'd never seen one before; for heaven's sake! Anyway, next he grabbed her hips, and just rammed himself into her. She gave out a cry; he must have hurt her a little. And then he pushed her farther forward, and he started going in and out, and at the same time he moved his hands up to her waist, and he was moving her back and forth a little bit across the arm of the sofa, so it would rub against her love button ..."

"You mean her clitoris," Jayne said sharply, interrupting her, "mother, don't use cutesy names for things; penis, clitoris, labia, vagina, OK!"

"Yes, missy, fine," her mother answered, a little hotly, "Shall I go on?"

Jayne nodded.

"Daisy was moving in time with him," she continued, "and breathing hard, almost panting, and she was also wriggling her hips from side to side as your father went at her. The rest of us were mesmerized, it was so erotic to watch, and you could hear a pin drop except for the sounds from the two of them. And Daisy was pushing her face farther into the cushion of the sofa; you could tell she was really feeling things. And then she tensed up, and made some funny sounds, and tossed her head back, and literally shrieked a couple of times while she had a climax. God she was noisy! And after that she lay there not even moving. So your father pulled out of her, and moved her back towards him, so he could go deeper inside her, and he spread her legs again, and really began to work her over from behind, in and out, faster and faster, until he ... you know ... finished."

"But you said it was like a gang rape," Jayne said, sounding puzzled.

"It was," her mother replied, "As soon as your father was done, Roy got up and pulled him aside, and moved into his place, without even asking! He dropped his pants so he was naked from the waist down, and started to have at her from behind as well. Joyce's eyes were like saucers, I don't think she imagined in her wildest dreams that her husband would end up having sex with another women in front of an audience, especially one in that compromising a position. It certainly wasn't bothering him, because you could tell from his expression that he was really enjoying himself. Soon he was going in and out so fast he had poor Daisy shaking like a leaf. She had her eyes closed and was gripping the sofa cushions. Finally, I heard Roy give out a few grunts, and scrunch up his face, so I knew he was just about done. Next thing, before Roy could even settle down, up stands Stan, he'd taken all his clothes off, and he is really big, much bigger than your father ... or Arthur ... I mean, Mr. Saunders. He started to put it inside her, but he couldn't seem to get it all the way in; small wonder! So he slapped her bottom hard, a couple of times, and said 'take it all, bitch', and some other really dirty things which I won't repeat. Finally he must have managed to get completely inside her, and you could see her wince. And then he pulled her forward a bit towards him, so he could reach underneath her with his hand and touch her clitoris ... There I called it that, are you happy?"

Jayne nodded again, but didn't speak; as she and I were hanging on her mother's every word!

"Daisy started to writhe around on the cushions, while Stan fucked and fingered her ... Is that blunt enough for you, daughter dear? And Daisy was crying out, 'yes, yes ... more'; things like that; she must have been unbelievably aroused by this point. And then she grabbed the upholstery with her fists, and made some low sounds, while she ground her face into the cushion. And then she twisted her body sort of funny, and raised her head off the cushion, and just about screamed her way through a second climax. You could tell by looking at her she was feeling some incredibly intense things. I don't mind admitting that I was a little jealous of her just then ... By the way, she told me later it was the best one she ever experienced in her whole life ... Anyway, that must have done it for Stan because, he screwed up his face, which was pretty red, and closed his eyes, and was clearly having his own ... orgasm," she said, pausing for effect, "But he didn't make any noise, not even a grunt or two. When he was finished inside of her, he pulled out and grabbed her around the waist, so he could lift her up, and then he sort of flipped her over and dumped her face up on the sofa, like a sack of potatoes. And she just lay there, motionless, with one leg over the side; you could see everything; and there was stuff coming out of her ... ahem ... vagina all over the cushion. And didn't we have a time of it the next day, cleaning it off! I thought maybe Arthur would take her for a ride as well, but he was ogling Joyce; maybe he didn't want to waste his energy on his wife, when he was going to be able to get a new piece of tail!"

"Mother!"

"Well, he'd already had me, so I was pretty sure he was hoping to start off the weekend by banging either Joyce or Sharon!"

"Such language!" Jayne said in an astonished tone of voice, "I didn't know you even knew some of those expressions."

"Oh, I know about, and have done, plenty of things with your father that would surprise you, and especially your sister. Just because I'm your mother; it doesn't mean that I don't have all of the womanly thoughts and desires that you do!"

"So what happened after that?" Jayne asked, but more timidly.

"Never mind!" her mother replied archly, smirking, "You've heard way too much already. All I'm going to tell you is that it was pretty much a free for all from there on. I don't know about the other girls, but I was really, really turned on after witnessing what happened to Daisy, so I didn't say no to any man who asked. The whole weekend was pretty degenerate. I haven't had that much sex since our honeymoon!" she added, with a little chuckle.

"So," she continued, giving Jayne a sly look, "if you two want to try the position Daisy taught your father, make sure you use a towel."

I could feel myself blushing; I had already tried it, in my mind!

"Alright, mother, I get the point!" Jayne said, clearly exasperated by the repetition of the earlier scolding.

"You know Jayne," she added, giving me a subtle wink, "He's a young strong stud, like your father used to be. Since he now knows how depraved I am, maybe I should give him a try; what do you think?"

"Mother, really!" Jayne protested, flushing.

I just stood there speechless; hopefully my mouth wasn't hanging open.

"That position of Daisy and Arthur's," she mused, giving Jayne a mischievous grin, "He might be just the one to road test it with, I'm sure he can do it twice, maybe even three times, at once ...The sofa arms in the living room are probably more comfortable ... I wonder if I will make a lot of noise, like Daisy, or my lovely daughter?"

Jayne just stood there, red with either embarrassment, or anger, or both, I wasn't sure which. I could see she was trying to get some sort of words out, but just couldn't somehow!

"Well ... I'll be upstairs in the kitchen," she said, laughing, as she turned and mounted the short flight of steps that led to the kitchen, "If you children need me for anything; milk, cookies, unusual sexual positions, whatever!"

She disappeared from our view, but we could still hear her laughter. Jayne literally stamped her foot in the direction of the stairs, she was so agitated.

"By the way Jayne," she called out sweetly from above, "is your boyfriend staying for dinner? He's welcome to!"

"Thanks, mother," Jayne replied, with an edge to her voice, "I think we'll go out."

"Fine by me; have fun!"

Jayne latched onto my hand and led me quickly out of the den, up the stairs and outside of the house. She looked furious!