The Proper Rules For Strip Poker Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Everyone ... Dinner is served," I said, "You serve yourselves, buffet style from the side table and then sit down. Since it's a bit of a tight fit in there; with the table extended to hold us all and the buffet table as well; why don't you come two at a time. Nancy, why don't you start us off with your friend ... I'm sorry, I don't know your name."

"Glen," he said, coming forward towards me and shaking my hand, "My family just moved here this summer."

Nancy moved beside Glen, who had brown hair and eyes, a medium build, and was dressed in a white dress shirt and black slacks; and then she took his arm and led him into the dining room. Nancy was wearing a red sheath dress, made from some sort of satiny fabric, and some serious red high heels, which she could get away with because Glen was quite a bit taller than her. Her formerly short brown hair was longer than the last time I had seen her. She gave me a friendly smile as she passed me by.

I waited for Nancy and Glen to begin serving themselves; then I asked the next couple to join them, until everyone in the living room had gotten their main courses. As they came forward to get their food, I met the remaining couples, Jennifer and Dave, Laura and Dan, and Elizabeth and Patrick.

Dave and Dan had obviously taken the dress code seriously, and were wearing navy blazers over blue dress shirts, and tan pants. Dan was tall and handsome, with dark hair and shoulders a mile wide. Dave was friendly, though slightly built individual, with glasses and red hair. They each introduced me to their dates; Jennifer who was very elegant in a black crepe party dress, which complimented her long shiny raven hair, scarlet lipstick and dark eyes; and Laura who sported what must have been a very expensive and stylish haircut that drew your attention to her shoulder length light brown, almost blonde, hair. She had blue eyes and pretty roundish features, as well as a breathtaking light yellow knee length dress that had a low scoop neck, and drew in at her tiny waist before flaring outwards. The folds of the skirt swayed in a most enticing way as she walked towards me.

"Debbie has told me all about you," she said, smiling warmly as we exchanged names.

"Only good things, I hope," I said, trying not to stammer, momentarily overwhelmed by her beauty, accentuated by the delicate odor of her perfume.

"Well they sounded good," she said, with a giggle, as Dan guided her past me.

I tried to compose myself, and keep certain thoughts that centered on her from overtaking my mind!

As I introduced myself to Elizabeth, a skinny bottle blond about my height, with a short curly perm; she advised me that all of her close friends called her "Liz". Unlike Jennifer and Laura, who had dresses on, and nice female assets to fill them out, Liz wore a two piece outfit, comprised of a black skirt, a wide dark belt with a large designer buckle, and a transparent cream colored blouse with long sleeves. You could see the fancy feminine chemise she wore underneath the blouse. It had little spaghetti straps, so she wasn't wearing a bra, and clearly didn't need to!

When I had ushered the last of the couples into the dinning room, I nodded my head at Kathy and Peter, to encourage them to join the others, and went to the kitchen to get some more of the red and white wine that was already open. When I got back to the dining room, I started around the table, offering refills. Dave and Dan said they were staying with beer, so I told them to help themselves from the cooler in the kitchen. When I had finished with the wine, I hurriedly served myself some food, and sat down at one end of the table; Debbie was at the other. Peter offered a toast to her, and then one for everyone starting university. When he was done, I stood up.

"Gentlemen, I think it would be very appropriate if we toasted these young ladies, and how very lovely they are! Would you mind standing?"

Peter, Dan, Dave and Patrick got up, wine glasses and beers in hand. They were, for the most part, grinning widely. Some of the girls were giggling!

"My favorite is from Richard Brinsley Sheridan: 'Let the toast pass — Drink to the lass; I'll warrant she'll prove an excuse for the glass."

We raised our drinks and completed the toast, and then sat down amid some laughter. People started attacking their dinner plates with gusto; the food was delicious. The conversation broke off into smaller groups, which was to be expected at such a large table.

"Trust you to quote some guy who's been dead for nearly two hundred years," Kathy said, laughing at me, "What a show off!"

"It's my favorite toast!" I protested to her.

"Yeah," she replied, "Well I read 'The School For Scandal' in my last year of high school, and I notice you conveniently left out some things, like a certain piece of jail bait who's only 15, and a sex-starved 50 year old widow, and some house wife Sheridan wants to get it on with. Why don't you recite the whole quote next time? So the people here who don't know you so well will understand just how perverted you really are!"

Liz and Jayne, and some of the others nearby at the table dissolved into laughter. Distracted by the mirth, Jennifer dropped her fork by mistake onto her plate, making a loud noise, and attracting everyone's attention, even those at the other end of the room.

"You can dress them up, but you just can't take them out," Dan said mournfully, to no one in particular, milking the situation for all it was worth. He shook his head sadly in Jennifer's direction.

Laura gave him a little swat on the arm, as Jennifer flushed. Jayne, who was on my left, and next to Jennifer, helped her check that no tomato sauce had splattered on the front of her dress. Jennifer twisted around to help her with the search. This was a good thing, because as she moved her head forward to look up and down her front, the deep V of the neck gaped open, and I was able to determine that she was wearing a lacy black bra. The male in me started to imagine what she might look like naked!

We all sat there, laughing and talking and eating, feeling very grown up and sophisticated in our party clothes, as we demolished the lasagna, salad and bread, and enjoyed our glasses of wine. Dan must have felt the upscale vibrations, because when his beer was done; he poured himself a glass of the Chianti. I looked around the table, just enough alcohol had been consumed to make many of the faces flushed, and the conversation was growing louder. Debbie offered seconds to anyone who had room, and then, getting no takers, she Erin, Jayne and I cleared off the plates so that dessert could be served. The four of us ended up in the kitchen, where I manned the ice cream scoop, while the girls brought me small bowls to fill. Erin was embellishing each serving with some thick raspberry sauce.

"Please tell me that it was some other guy, and not you, who was trying to peek inside Jennifer's dress a while ago," Jayne said, handing me a bowl, and throwing her eyes at the ceiling for Erin's benefit.

"Guilty as charged," I answered in a matter-of-fact tone, "and her bra is black."

"I don't understand how I fell in love with someone that depraved, Erin," Jayne said, trying to sound resigned, "What was I thinking?"

"Don't blame yourself; after all he's only acting like a guy obsessed with sex; in other words, he's totally normal," Erin giggled, saucing up another serving of the vanilla ice cream.

"Do you like guessing games?" she asked me, giving Jayne a wink.

"It depends," I answered. What was this?

"Since you like looking at women's underwear so much; what color is mine? I'll give you three guesses."

Jayne started to snicker.

"White?"

"C'mon, that's pathetic. We're at a fancy party; what girl wears white underwear, unless she has a white dress or blouse on. Try again."

"Red?" I said, taking my cue from the color of her sweater.

"Better; but still wrong."

"I dunno ... black?"

"Buzzzz," Erin said, "Three strikes, and you're out."

"Black, now that's what I've got on," Jayne said, laughing, "I'm wearing this special little set that cost me a mint, Erin, but it almost makes me look like I have tits, so it was worth it."

"So aren't you curious?" Erin said to me, teasing.

Before I could answer, she pulled up the front of her skirt, revealing a pair of miniscule semi-transparent deep purple panties that caused me to draw in my breath. They were held around her waist with tiny elastic straps, like a string bikini. The brown curls of her pubic hair, and the beginnings of her plump inner pussy lips were more than a little visible through the sheer fabric!

"Do you think Peter will like these?" she asked, giggling again.

"Wow," I said, taking in this arresting and sexy sight.

"Where did you get those?" Jayne asked, impressed, "They must have been expensive."

"My new room mate," Erin said, lowering her skirt, "she knows a place. It's high end stuff, but ends of lines, so at clearance prices. You can walk there from the university; why don't we go together some time?"

"I'll come with you," I volunteered, "so you can both model things for me ... you know ... so you can get male point of view."

"Right; in your dreams!" Jayne said sarcastically, raising her eyebrows.

"If either of us is naïve enough or stupid enough to invite you to lingerie shop with us," she continued, with a wicked little smile on her face, "make sure you bring your camera. Maybe then you can write a pictorial essay, and get one of the profs to give you credit for 'Striptease 101', as an elective! Because the way some of them and the TA's ogle the coeds, I'm sure you'll get an A. By the way Erin, don't wear a skirt in any of those theatre style lecture halls, unless you like having some creepy old guy looking at your crotch!"

Erin nodded and laughed along with her and I, as Debbie returned from the dining room.

"We need five more," she announced to us.

There were three desserts already on the counter. Debbie took two of them and left us. Jayne gave me two more empty bowls, and followed her with the other finished treat, giving me a little smirk as she left. I plopped two more scoops of ice cream into each bowl, and put the container back in the freezer, and then rinsed the scoop in the sink; while Erin decorated the final two bowls and then carried them away. When I got back to my place at the dining room table, everyone was busy polishing off the ice cream; while Glen was topping off wine glasses here and there. As I dug into my dessert, I listened in on Liz conversing with Nancy, who was across from her several places farther away from me on the left. Liz's face was a bit flushed, and she was talking gaily in a loud voice. Perhaps she'd had a bit too much wine.

"... and you expect me to believe that you have actually played strip poker with boys. Give me a break!"

I noticed how the words "strip poker" silenced all other conversation at the table. Kathy gave Debbie, far away as she was, a meaningful look. Jayne noticed it and raised her eyebrows to me. Glen was staring at Nancy with his mouth partly open; and a surprised look on his face!

"Well it's true," Nancy said back to her hotly.

"Our little princess here," Liz continued in an amazed tone, to no one in particular, "is so shy she probably doesn't even take her blouse off so the doctor can listen to her heart. Strip poker; right ... and I'm the Queen of Sheba!"

I knew from some earlier conversations that Liz and Nancy enjoyed needling each other, even though they were good friends.

"I know a few girls that claim they have played," Jennifer said in a helpful way, "I haven't, but they might be telling the truth."

"Oh, he's always trying to get a game going," Laura said in a teasing way, her blue eyes dancing, and pointing in Dan's direction, "but just with the two of us!"

Dan raised his two hands in mock disbelief, while everyone else was convulsed with uproarious laughter at his expense. It wasn't all that funny, I thought, noticing the reaction; but Liz wasn't the only one affected by the alcohol!

"Well I have so played, Liz," Nancy stated, when the laughter died down, looking her straight in the eye, "and I have witnesses to prove it. And I took everything off, in front of four boys. So there! And I bet you've never done anything as wild as that, have you? So who's the little princess now, smarty pants?"

"You're serious, aren't you," Jennifer blurted out, giving Nancy a startled look.

"I still don't believe her!" Liz stated, a little irritated with Jennifer, "So who are the witnesses; give me one name."

"I'm not allowed to tell," Nancy said loftily, "that's one of the rules. No one tells anything except that they played real strip poker and took all their clothes off."

"Ha!" Liz said in triumph to Jennifer, "She's just pulling my chain. The last time anyone saw her in her birthday suit was the day she was born."

Glen was listening to all this conversation while looking at Nancy carefully.

"She's telling the truth," I heard Kathy say quietly, as all eyes immediately turned in her direction, "and there are several other people here tonight who also have played for real, Liz."

"Who are they," Liz said cautiously, looking at Kathy, "Oh, sorry, you're not supposed to tell. So how do you know who they are?"

"Because I'm one of them," Kathy said, nodding her head gravely at Liz.

The room was completely silent after this pronouncement.

"No way!" exclaimed Liz finally, putting her hand to her mouth.

"In fact," Kathy added, in a casual tone, "I've played in three games, including the one that Nancy was in."

"See," Nancy said in a gloating tone, probably enjoying the look of disbelief on Liz's face, "told ya!"

Liz looked stunned!

"Imagine what it must be like Liz," she added with relish, "How embarrassed you'd be, sitting there in nothing but your plain white cotton briefs, and wishing to God you'd worn something lacy and sexy. At least you didn't have to take off your bra, because you weren't wearing one, like tonight! ... Oh dear, you've just lost another hand, what terrible luck! Now you're going to have to stand up and strip your little panties off in front of a bunch of guys; and there is no way to prevent them from seeing all of your female secrets ... Oh, no, no," she said dramatically, smirking and putting the back of her hand to her forehead, "it's worse than that, people are about to find out you're not really a blonde!"

"Nancy!" Liz protested, flushing quite a shade of red.

Jennifer was blushing as well. I was among several people who couldn't help ourselves; we just had to laugh at the picture painted by Nancy's clever words.

"Oh, and guess what Liz?" Nancy added, really pouring it on, "The guys try to be gentlemen, but the just stare and stare at your pussy, and you just have to stand there and let them look, getting redder and redder and redder, because it's one of the rules of the game. Thank goodness you probably won't ever know what it's like, because it takes a lot of nerve to play real strip poker. Heavens, don't I know it; and no one better!"

Liz was literally squirming in her seat, speechless, with an unhappy look on her face. Her friend was holding all the figurative cards, her wildness having been confirmed by Kathy.

"But don't the guys strip too?" Laura exclaimed.

"Of course," Nancy replied, with a grin, "I got to see four sets of ... equipment, and each guy was quite different from the next one."

I could see she was really enjoying having the floor, and holding all this racy knowledge over Liz's head. I was laughing inwardly; because when it was time for Nancy to show off everything that afternoon, she found it so difficult she kept her eyes closed almost the whole time. And now she was letting on to Liz and the others how brave and cool she was. I gave a sideways glance to Jayne, who looked quite amused as well. She noticed me and gave me a sly little wink.

"And you know what Laura?" she continued in a low tone of voice, as if to let her in on a secret, "When the guys see the girls naked, their ... things ... get all big and hard; you know, an erection. I guess they can't help themselves. They seem to find that embarrassing; but I didn't, it was quite a show."

"Goodness," Jennifer exclaimed, with a wild look in her eyes, "all four of them?"

"Uh, huh ... up like flagpoles! But don't worry Liz; you'll probably get to see one like that some day. Maybe Patrick can show you?"

Now it was his turn to blush, as everyone looked at him, except Liz who looked downwards.

"By the way, girls, did I mention the dares?"

"No," said Laura and Jennifer, almost in unison.

"Towards the end of the game," she continued, smiling wickedly at Liz, when you're all nice and naked, and everyone knows everything, and I mean 'everything' Liz, about you, you have to do at least one dare."

"Like what?" Laura asked, clearly fascinated.

"How much can I tell them, Debbie?" Nancy asked, suddenly serious.

"You've done it too?" Jennifer said, staring at her, wide eyed.

"Twice," Debbie answered cheerfully, "It's quite a bit easier to strip the second time around, in case you're curious. Anyway, as far as the dares go, I can't reveal who did what with or to whom, because that's against the rules. However, I can tell you they come in three colors; green, yellow and red. Kathy or I will explain all of the proper rules for strip poker later on, if you want. A good example of a yellow dare would be making someone give another person a passionate kiss, when they're both naked; if you made the couple do some other touching at the same time, then it would become a red dare."

"So if we were playing for real, I might have to do something like that with Dan?" Laura asked; her face coloring.

I suspected by the way Dan was looking at her that he was already busy doing that, at least in his imagination. Many of the glasses, and the one beer, were empty, but no one was doing anything about it; not while this intensely interesting discussion was underway. I got up to retrieve the wine, so I could serve anyone who wanted more; like me! I stood beside Peter.

"Not necessarily," he said, entering the conversation, even as he held up his wine glass for me to refill, "When Erin and I played with some other people up at the cottage, we made a house policy that all dares that involved another person had to be between couples; but that's not part of the formal rules is it?"

"No it's not," I answered, receiving several surprised looks, "because I was the first person to learn them, and there was nothing to suggest dares were restricted in that way."

"How many people here have played real strip poker, according to your rules," Liz asked, appearing to regain her composure.

"Show of hands," I suggested.

Various heads turned this way and that as Jayne, Kathy, Nancy, Debbie, Erin and Peter raised their hands. I lifted a wine bottle over my head.

"Peter and I played in a game that only got part way done, before someone who was drunk spoiled it," Erin said, "However, later that same night we wound up naked playing in a modified version of the dares portion of the game, with most of the people who put their hands up, plus some others; so I think that together that should count as playing real strip poker to completion; don't you Jayne?" she said, finishing her statement with a grin.

"Oh, very much so," Jayne answered in a mischievous tone, trying to entice the audience, "and especially because in the modified dares session, it was red only; and not with your partner; how about that?"

Only Nancy was a little less amazed than the other non-players as this piece of provocative information was disclosed. I almost started to laugh out loud at some of the shocked expressions. But it didn't take Nancy long to recover, as I served her some more white wine, and she gave me a knowing grin.