The Proper Rules For Strip Poker Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But we want to play; seriously Debbie," Laura said in a pleading but excited tone, "And now Nancy agreed that she and Glen would too."

"It has to be couples only, Laura," Jennifer said, looking a little worried, "That's what you and I agreed. I don't know whether I can do a dare with another boy, even someone like Dan that I know pretty well; at least not the first time ... Please!"

"Yes, you're terrified of that," I thought to myself grimly, "and the forward Miss Kathy getting her sweet naked body all draped over innocent young Dave wouldn't be on your mind at all, would it?"

"What do you think Kathy?" Debbie asked.

"Let's see," Kathy said thoughtfully; and then clearly getting a flash of inspiration, "Tell you what. It's couples only, but if Debbie or I have to do a dare with a guy, the winner explains the dare, and then we pick one of the boyfriends randomly; we'll put their names on slips of paper in a cup and draw one, or something like that; and the girlfriend then has the right to veto the dare, but if she does, she has to do the same dare with her boyfriend instead of Debbie or I. What do you think about that?"

There was a lengthy pause as everyone considered the implications of this suggestion.

"You won't be getting any vetoes from this girl, Kathy," Erin said, with a giggle, "Peter will just have to suck it up no matter how extreme it is," she added, giving him a playful poke in the ribs.

Kathy, Debbie, Jayne and I laughed at this statement, while Peter grinned. The others were still digesting Kathy's proposal. But Peter didn't look too worried! After all, during the dares game at the cottage, he'd already stripped Kathy's clothes off with his teeth, and explored Jayne's intimate regions in the dark for a few minutes while she instructed him. What could they possibly dare him to do with Kathy or Debbie, short of actual sex; that would cause a problem between them? The playing field was fairly level, because while he was learning all about a woman's anatomy from Jayne, Erin was being given a lesson by Scott on the finer points of female arousal; and from what I knew of the matter from Jayne, Scott was no slouch!

"That could work," Liz offered, "If a dare is going to make you crazy jealous, just do it yourself."

"Everyone happy with that solution?" Debbie asked, "And I think at the end, Kathy, because there are so many people, the winner will give each couple one joint red dare, although for any single losers, the veto rule will still apply. I want this finished before 4 in the morning!"

Heads nodded around the group, along with a few voices saying: 'OK'. Even Jennifer had lost her worried look, and was smiling at Dave, with a small flush to her face, probably thinking about what was going to happen fairly soon.

"OK," Debbie said provocatively, "can some of you guys roll out the rug; cause I'm not sitting on this cold hard floor with my bare bum; and I don't imagine any of you want to either!"

There was some healthy general laughter, as several of the guys repositioned the area rug where Debbie wanted.

"I don't think it will mark your good clothes when you sit on the rug, girls," Debbie said with a laugh, "it was new just a couple of months ago, and no one hardly ever uses this room; plus you're not going to be wearing those dresses much longer anyway! But we also need some cushions for everyone, especially me and my delicate ... underside!" she added, giggling, "We'll borrow some from upstairs."

There was more nervous laughter, as Debbie directed Jennifer and Laura, who knew the house, as to where to find cushions that could be used. Debbie got a deck of cards from a cupboard under that bar, and a pencil and paper. She put Erin to work making the name slips for the guys, handing her a clean glass to put them in.

Jayne took my hand and led me over to Debbie.

"Debbie," she said to her in a low voice, "can I talk to you upstairs for a minute."

"Sure," Debbie answered, "Kathy, I think I will referee and you can be my backup; would you mind going over the rules for a minute?"

"Now then children," we heard Kathy say imperiously as we left, "the name of the game is 'Strip Poker', not 'Go Fish'."

Kathy's favorite line got plenty of laughter. We stopped just for a few seconds on the stairs to hear Kathy's next words of wisdom!

"The object of the game is to get you out of your clothes, so everyone else can have a nice close look at all those embarrassing parts of you mommy and daddy told you not to let anyone see or touch, except the doctor. And wouldn't your parents be upset if they knew exactly what their naughty little boys and girls were up to right now.

Kathy paused, probably making eye contact with her audience, and then said dramatically, "Well ... just so no one is confused, and especially you new players, very soon you're going to be completely naked in front of quite a few people, and ... ohmigod, some of them are members of the opposite sex!"

Trust Kathy to be blunt about it; although it was usually Jayne who gave out the unvarnished warnings!

"We know, we know!" Laura said impatiently, "Nancy made everything pretty clear over dinner. We're ready to play; just tell us the rules so we can get started ...

As we mounted the stairs further Kathy's voice went out of earshot.

"What's up?" Debbie asked Jayne.

"We hardly ever get to be completely alone ... would it be alright if we skipped the game ... so we can go upstairs and use one of your bedrooms."

"Of course," Debbie grinned," the game is too large anyway. Maybe I'll have four optional strips each hand so it only goes a few rounds before everyone is naked."

The three of us laughed together.

"Use my bedroom, my sheets are clean; by the way, if you come back downstairs later, for drinks or whatever, you'll have to come naked so none of my neophytes get more embarrassed than they're going to be. We'll see how brave little Laura is when the time comes to take off her clothes. Especially if she starts to sober up a little; did you hear that big talk from her just now ... Hah! ... This should be interesting!"

Debbie left us, laughing heartily as she went downstairs. Jayne pulled me into her and we kissed passionately for a long while. No words were required, as our feelings and emotions swept us away. I started to lower the zipper at the back of her dress while I reached under the front of it with the other hand so I could touch her intimate region, underneath her panties; hot and ready for me as I was sure it would be!

"You're very impatient!" she whispered to me, "C'mon, let's go upstairs."

I released her from my wandering hands, and she led me up to Debbie's bedroom, which was illuminated by a small night light only. She stripped the bed cover and top sheet off of the single bed, and then deftly removed her dress, laying it carefully over the back of a chair. I started unbuttoning my shirt, as I admired her delectable body in the sexy sheer black underwear. I removed my shoes and socks, and undid my pants, and then placed my own dress clothes over the seat of the chair. She came over to me, after stepping out of her shoes, and kissed me again; our tongues intertwined, as I suddenly felt her hand underneath my jockey underwear, stroking and squeezing my erection, which caused me to give off a gasp of pleasure underneath the kiss. I pulled her over to the bed, and then gently down onto it, lying beside her. She reached behind her back, removing and tossing away her bra. I kissed her fiercely again, and then began to kiss and suck on her breasts, making the tiny nipples erect as she sighed with pleasure.

I sat up momentarily so I could remove my underwear. As soon as I had done so, she moved beside me and buried her head in my lap, taking my manhood in her mouth, which sent the most incredible sensations rocketing through me. I enjoyed the sweet agony, trying not to lose everything, until I couldn't bear it any longer.

"If you keep going," I whispered hoarsely, "I'm going to come!"

That stopped her. She released my penis from her velvety mouth and lay back on the bed, her face glowing. I sat there trying to get back under control.

"I might let that happen, one of these times," she said warmly, obviously enjoying how much she had managed to arouse me, "and then you will be my love slave forever."

"It's too late," I said, a little more calmly, but still breathing heavily, "I'm your love slave now."

She gave a soft giggle, and slipped her sheer black panties over her slender hips, so she could remove them completely.

"Kiss me there," she gently pleaded, placing my hand on her mound, "make me ready for you."

Ever so delicately, I began to lightly circle a finger at the very top of her slit, occasionally massaging it carefully between the beginnings of her inner lips, very quickly getting a response from her. She enjoyed this gentle indirect stimulation of her clitoris almost as much as anything else I did to her, I had observed, and it aroused her amazingly. I had experienced similar reactions from Kathy and Debbie. Her legs fell further open for me, as she lost herself in the sensations her body was giving her. I began to explore her more boldly, letting my finger traverse all of her sex, and easing it into her vagina, where I curled it up a little against the silky wet walls. I withdrew my finger, and let it slide upwards between her lips so I could play with her clitoris more directly. As I touched it, she let out a small sound as she exhaled. It was time!

I moved downward on the bed, and brought my head up between her legs. I pushed her knees forwards to I could expose her more. And then I plunged my mouth down on her, letting my tongue explore freely, and pushing two fingers into her vagina. She began to wriggle as I ravaged near her clitoris with my mouth. She reached down with her hands and pulled her sex open for me, to better expose herself to my teasing tongue. As I sucked and licked her clitoris, I moved my fingers in and out of her, and let my baby finger occasionally caress around the opening of her anus. I could feel the tension building in her, as she started to quiver and pant with arousal.

I pulled my mouth off of her sex, and removed my fingers from inside her, causing a little cry of frustration. But I didn't keep her waiting for very long, as I quickly moved on top of her and pushed my ramrod stiff shaft into her right to the hilt in one stroke. She responded with a short gasp, and then by wrapping her legs and arms around me, pulling me insistently to her. I tried to move in and out of her as slowly as I could, but it was very difficult, she felt so hot and wet and wonderful, and I was so unbelievably hard. I managed to run my erection up and down her slit twice, before my excitement became so compelling that I just started moving in and out of her vagina with more speed, seeking release. Her eyes were closed and she was rolling her head from side to side, off in another world of sensations, moving her hips in time with me and gasping for breath. I closed my own eyes, and let the feelings washing over me from our lovemaking carry me away. And then she gave out several short, sharp cries, as I felt her vagina clutching my erection with the quick little spasms of her climax. I let myself go, burying my penis as far as I could inside her, and emptying myself into her with powerful bursts; each one giving me so much pleasure, it was almost pain! I collapsed on top of her, while she held me tightly in her arms; two people so much in love, and carried away on a river of passion.

After what must have been a long time, I rolled off her, and we came together in a spoon embrace, and I dozed, feeling the warmth of her body, and her now quiet breathing.

After some period of time, I was awakened by the sound of the bedroom door opening, and then being closed again. I sat up, and Jayne, who must have been disturbed as well, did the same. Kathy was standing there in the dim light, naked, and holding onto her clothes and shoes. I could make out the swell of her beautiful breasts, with their brownish nipples, and the showy inner lips of her sex, easily visible as they protruded from her cleanly shaven pussy.

"Sorry," she whispered, putting her things carefully on the dresser, "I didn't hear sounds, so I figured it was safe to come in."

"What are you doing here?" Jayne asked, with a little irritation, "Is the strip poker game over?"

"Yes," Kathy answered, "almost, Debbie won, and she's giving out dares. She gave me mine first."

"So what is it?" Jayne asked with some curiosity.

Kathy giggled, "You'll see!"

"Do I get to watch?" Jayne said, also giggling a little.

"Do you want to?"

"Oh, yes. So what exactly do you have to do?"

"Three things, darling sister," Kathy said, enjoying the suspense.

"Three!"

Oh, oh, I thought to myself. I wonder what Debbie has cooked up, probably something pretty bad!

"Yes three. Want to know what they are?"

"Please"

"OK," Kathy said, giving me a suggestive smile, and then pausing a moment for dramatic effect.

"I!"

"O!"

"U!"