The Proper Rules For Strip Poker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat by myself in the room waiting for the girls to return. I was in a state of wonder at what I had seen and replayed the images in my mind. When I had arrived I was hoping for some kissing with Jayne as the night progressed; this was past anything I could have ever imagined, and being a guy, my imagination could be go pretty far!

Some banter announced their return. Kathy was still trying to cover herself a bit.

As they settled into their places Jayne said, "Last hand!"

I looked at the girls, "I've had rotten cards most of the night, my luck is bound to change and then I will be able to give each of you wonderful lovely girls an extra, extra special red dare of your very, very own." I said drawing out the words for effect.

"You have to win first, my friend," Kathy exclaimed laughing, "so you better concentrate on your cards and stop daydreaming about what you're going to have us do or you will end up losing!"

"OK, let's start," said Jayne, "whose deal is it?"

"Mine," replied Kathy, dealing the cards.

I looked at my cards; a pair of sixes looked back at me. I also had an ace. Not great, not terrible. I discarded two cards and looked at each of the girls. Kathy's face told me immediately that she didn't have anything much and at least there was one less ace in the deck for her to get because I had it. Jayne seemed to be making a decision.

I got my replacement cards, with a bonus, an additional six.

Kathy laid down her cards, "a pair of threes," there was obvious disappointment in her voice.

"Three sixes," I said, trying to not sound excited.

"Three jacks," said Jayne excitedly, "I win!"

A moment of silence was broken by Jayne.

"Oh dear," she exclaimed, with a loud sigh, feigning concern and putting the back of her hand to her forehead for full effect, "I guess I have to give two red dares because of the rules?"

She let that hang in the air, while Kathy and I squirmed. This was a new side of her personality; although not normally inclined to do so, she clearly knew how to put the knife in and give it a good twist when required! Kathy looked ashen; her face suggested that she was realizing that maybe humiliating Jayne earlier wasn't such a great idea in hindsight, even though it might have been fun at the time.

"Now," she said turning to me, "you get to go first because I would like my darling little sister to sit there and think for a while about the dare she made me do earlier tonight, and imagine what a truly awful return dare I have in store for her!"

"However, you have been more than a gentleman and done your dares without complaining, so I feel you should get something nice to finish with." she said formally. Turning to her sister, she said sharply, "You, however, should be worried, very worried."

The sinking look on Kathy's face indicated that she already was!

Jayne said, "I want another kiss, a really good one, like before, but this time, because you asked so nicely, you may touch my breasts as much as you like while we're kissing."

I was electrified, but wisely refrained from saying anything. Almost every impossible ridiculous dream of my young life was coming true this night!

Kathy protested, "Oh, that's a really terrible dare for him to do; I'm sure he's so devastated he'll never come over and play strip poker with us again!" she said sarcastically.

"Keep talking," Jayne said, "the more you complain, the worse your dare is going to be."

Kathy said with disgust, "I suppose you need me to set the timer."

"Yes please," said Jayne primly, "rules are rules."

The she moved over beside me, not caring what I could see or not see, she looked into my eyes with a soft expression and we started our second kiss. I waited a little and then moved a hand to one of her breasts. It was soft, but the little nipple became harder as I touched it. I tried to be gentle as I squeezed a breast and played with the nipple. Her kiss became fiercer. I brought my second hand up, touching her as gently as I could. This was very different than the furtive touching of my previous girlfriend. I had a sense of her body trying to reach out to mine, I could feel her breathing and her heartbeat; I fell into a place far away, where just the two of us existed. Then I felt a tap on my shoulder.

"Time's up," Kathy said, her wide eyes showing she was clearly impressed by the fiery kiss she had witnessed, "if either of you even care. Maybe I should go upstairs?"

Jayne looked at her, breathing heavily, "Nice try, but we have to finish the game."

Kathy's face fell, there was no escaping!

Jayne had recovered some of her equilibrium but was still flushed from the kissing and touching. She thought for a while and then pronounced: "Here's the dare." She turned to me, "Go sit on the couch please with your knees together." I got up, still a little giddy, and complied. "Kathy, you are to get up on couch and put one knee on each side of his legs and push forward until he can feel your sex against the his penis. I'm going to ask him if he can feel you and until he says so, I'm not starting the timer!"

Kathy and I looked at each other, speechless.

"And," Jayne continued.

"There's more?" Kathy blurted out, hardly daring to believe what she already had heard.

"Yes, when she's against you," Jayne said, turning to me, "you are to hold on to her waist, or," she said smirking, "lower down if you like, so she doesn't fall over."

"Then Kathy, I want you to put your hands behind your head and lean forward so he can touch your breasts with his mouth."

Kathy, totally taken aback, turned at least the sixteen shades of red I had earlier, "You would make me do this?"

Jayne's answer was immediate, "Absolutely!"

"And if I don't?"

"Then I'm going to tell all of our friends about this game and that you chickened out; it will be all over your high school in no time!"

"You wouldn't dare!" shocked at the prospect of the gossip at her school.

"After tonight, do you really think I wouldn't? But if that's how you feel about it go ahead, try me! Just wait and see how much people will be laughing at you."

"But this isn't fair," she protested, "this is way more than I made you do and besides, it's two dares. I have to touch him with myself down below and then let him kiss my breasts."

"So what, your dare was two part, I had to show myself and then open myself for him, so there was two things. And you don't even have to show everything between your legs to him," Jayne said."

"Yes but this dare involves touching, a lot of touching," Kathy argued.

"That dare you made me do was the most embarrassing thing I've ever had to do in my whole life," Jayne retorted, "you knew how much I liked him, and you still made me show off everything to him after only one kiss, everything!"

She turned to me and said earnestly, "If you had laughed or made jokes, I would have just died!"

I didn't know quite how to say I would have never done that, but the intensity of her statement left me without words. I just nodded gravely.

"I have to think about this," Kathy said hesitantly, "give me a minute."

"Alright, take your time," Jayne replied, and then adding for further effect, "Who knows, you might actually enjoy the dare!"

Jayne sat there, now with a look of triumph, as she saw the huge look of concern on her sister's face.

"And if she does the dare," Jayne said to me, but for sure fully intending her remarks for Kathy, "I want to see the full treatment for her breasts, kissing, sucking, licking, whatever they do in dirty movies. Besides," she said, in a more conspiratorial tone of voice, "I know that boys like to do that, so I figured you wouldn't mind helping me out?"

I nodded my head. How could I refuse! Kathy was looking away, obviously trying to make a decision.

"Maybe soon I might want to have you try the same thing on me," she said suggestively, looking straight into my eyes, "We'll have to see how much Kathy likes it!

My pulse started racing while my insides started melting down.

"But of course only after you have fully practiced on Kathy." she laughed, her eyes dancing with blue fire.

"You don't mind me getting to touch her?" I asked.

"Not tonight; some things just have to be done, you have my permission to enjoy yourself as much as you want," she said playfully, "after all, you have to cooperate or it spoils the game, and rules are rules."

Now she was laughing out loud, and I couldn't help but join her a little.

"OK," Kathy finally said in a resigned tone, "I guess I don't have much choice, since you're blackmailing me."

Kathy looked at me and said, "And you are never, never, ever to tell anyone about this," looking me straight in the eye.

"Swear to God."

"Because otherwise every guy within ten miles will think I'm a slut and an easy lay."

The things these girls knew!

Then Kathy got up and approached the sofa. She put one knee then the other on either side of my legs, and then moved forward until we touched in an intimate fashion.

I could feel the softness and heat on my erection and I began to get quite a bit harder. I sensed that she could feel this too as she shuddered slightly.

Trying to not be too bold, I grasped her at the waist as Jayne had requested. She raised her arms behind her head, looking at me nervously and leaned forward, quite red.

Jayne asked, "Can you feel her?"

"Yes."

"I'll start the timer; have a nice time Kathy," Jayne said sardonically, thoroughly enjoying her revenge.

Gently, slowly, I began to kiss her breasts as Jayne had asked. Then I began to suck on each nipple, alternating between them. They got more and more erect as I marveled at their feel to my tongue. I was surprised to see Kathy close her eyes. As I continued my play, she started to breath deeper and then I was startled to feel some movement down below; she was pushing herself further up into my erection and beginning to move ever so slightly back and forth! I let my hands fall to her hips and helped her. Even though I had absolutely no experience with girls I realized she was becoming aroused. I was amazed how quickly she responded to my attentions to her breasts and the feel of my penis.

Before matters could progress further, the timer went off. She opened her eyes and gave me a smoldering look, getting slowly off me, maybe letting herself rub just a little more than necessary along my penis as she did. I exhaled. The base of my erection was covered with her moisture.

Jayne had seen the reaction by her sister as well, "My, my, Kathy, I think there needn't be any more dares for you tonight or you'll be losing your virginity on the spot!"

Kathy's expression showed her agreement with Jayne's assessment. I think she was as surprised as I was at the intensity of her reaction to the touching we had done.

"And as for you," she remonstrated, wagging a finger at me, and laughing, "I told you to enjoy yourself, not to seduce my little sister right under my nose!"

Kathy was a little unsteady, the combination of alcohol and sexual arousal affecting her. She sat down for a minute to recover, then looked at the two of us and announced softly, "This game is over, and three's a crowd, I'm going to go upstairs."

Finishing her drink, she finally got up and bent over to retrieve her clothes and shoes, giving me an unobstructed view from behind of the special place between her legs. As she stood back up, she gave me a slow wink. I realized that this was her way for making up for the fact that she had seen all of me, but I had not seen all of her. I looked at her and nodded, so she would know that I understood.

"Play nicely children," she said as she disappeared.

We were alone, I on the couch and Jayne on her cushion.

There was a moment of silence, and then she said, "May I ask you something?"

"Of course," I replied.

"When you were looking at me, you know ... there, what were you thinking?"

"I found you to be so much more beautiful than any pictures I had ever seen. I was so grateful that you allowed me to see you, even though I knew how hard it was for you. I wanted to hold you and hug you and tell you that it was all right, you had done something wonderful for me! But Kathy was there and I couldn't. And it was also the most erotic thing I have ever seen, it made me very excited; it was hard to keep control of myself afterwards."

She looked at me, gratefully, "That's what you thought?"

"Yes, I will remember it for the rest of my life."

She got up and came over to the couch and sat in my lap. I could feel the fire where her sex was touching my thigh. "Please kiss me," she whispered.

We locked into our third embrace, and after a long time, I raised a hand to her breast and she shivered as I caressed her.

Then I felt her shift her position on me and take her hand to guide mine down her body over her mound and into the warm place below. I had read that you had to be very gentle so I explored carefully, touching her where I thought her clitoris was and then putting one finger inside her a little. She kissed me even more fiercely and then broke off our kiss and nuzzled her head into my shoulder. I used my wet finger to run up and down everywhere, ending up with it back inside her while my thumb massaged her above. I could feel her breath on my chest becoming ragged and she began to moan. As I continued, she suddenly placed her hand on mine roughly forcing my thumb down onto her. Her legs closed tightly around my hand and I felt little uncontrolled spasms clutching my finger as she made a tiny whimpering noise against my chest. After a few moments I removed my hand and rocked her in my arms. Even without anything to compare to I was sure she had had a climax. As she recovered I tried to put my hand back on her, but she gently stopped me.

"I want more; everything," she whispered, "but we can't tonight, I'll get pregnant.

She continued in a very truthful and serious tone, "You gave me wonderful new feelings, just now."

"But ..." I said in a low voice.

"No, you don't understand," she quietly interrupted me, placing a finger on my lips, "If we do more I am sure that I will lose control of myself and I won't be able to stop and even if you try to stop I know I will make you take me because I want you right now so much more than you can imagine. I am right between my periods; it's too risky; I'll get pregnant for sure."

Unprepared as I was for this night and this situation, I could only reply bleakly: "You're right."

But inside me reason and instinct were at war. I knew she was right; I had only to sweep her back into my arms and smother her with kisses and she would yield to me, quickly and completely. The temptation was intense, I hesitated.

Perhaps sensing the danger, she moved away from me and stood up.

"Wait here, I'll be right back."

I sat there, my groin aching.

When she returned she sat on the couch leaning her body against me. I saw she had brought back a small towel.

Before I could protest she said, "Everyone thinks I am such an innocent, but I know a lot about boys and sex from things I've read. Don't be embarrassed, I know you will have to do something about this," she continued, glancing at my penis, "as soon as you can, so do it with me now, together, so I can feel what it's like."

I didn't say anything. I had so many conflicting feelings running through me: embarrassment, desire, disappointment. She placed the towel and then used her hand to gently caress me. In my supercharged sexual state it was only a matter of moments before I erupted into the towel and all over her hand. As my breathing steadied, she gently cleaned both of us off.

I was slumped against her, momentarily spent.

"I had no idea it would feel so powerful." she said, "Better?"

"Yes." I replied, still a little unsure about things.

"Then I think you had best get dressed or I'll change my mind and we'll both end up sorry."

And with that she placed a chaste kiss on my lips and got up.

I pulled on my clothes but she only zipped up her skirt and threw her sweater over her head.

"I am going to take a shower after you leave; too bad you can't join me, but maybe another time if we are more prepared." she giggled a bit, "So a very cold shower is needed I think." She continued in a more serious tone, "I need to think about us and things because of ... well, you know ..." and then her voice trailed off.

The partly spoken promise entered my heart leaving me with hope.

I finished my drink. We headed upstairs to the front door.

"I suppose," she said, "that you now think I am a very fast and wild girl, like the one from the cottage you told us about?"

"I only think," I said solemnly as I put on my coat, "that every time I look into those blue eyes I am a lost soul."

We kissed; a long, long, tender, gentle kiss. As she turned for me to leave I could see a glistening in her eyes, but she gave me a gentle smile as she closed the door.

I walked out into the cold night, not yet a man, but no longer a boy!

The End.