The Proposal Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't just stand there," she snaps. "We don't have a lot of time."

He begins frantically undoing his pants while simultaneously toeing off his shoes. Six feet tall with sandy blonde hair and bright blue eyes, Todd has the slight build of a swimmer. With long limbs and clear muscle definition, he moves with an easy grace. Normally. Now, however, he struggles with belts, buttons, zips, and shoes as he hurriedly obeys his woman's command. If Charlie wasn't so transfixed on stripping, she'd find it amusing that the normally graceful Todd is struggling with his clothes. She throws first her shirt then her bra carelessly on the bench. Her shorts and panties are not far behind.

While Todd finishes undressing, Charlie takes the dozen fluffy oversize beach towels from the shelf and spreads them on the concrete floor. It isn't much padding, but it is better than nothing. The pool house is designed for quick changes of clothing, not comfort, with a room on one end housing the chemicals and the filtration system for the pool and a tiled open shower on the other. Between the two rooms is a changing area with shelving holding towels, swimsuits, sunscreen, and other pool-related items. On the opposite wall is a bench made from the same smooth wood used to panel the walls with a small refrigerator tucked into one corner.

The moment he is naked she tugs him to her, kissing him, pulling at him as if she is already nearing an orgasm. He pushes her back, pinning her forcibly to the wall as he matches her heat with his own. He kisses her lips, neck, and shoulders as they grapple, both lost in a red haze of lust. Never has she been so aggressive, and he's aflame with desire. There is no foreplay as she takes his hard cock in one hand and guides it into her. Once positioned he slams his hips into her, driving her hard against the wall, causing her to gasp from the impact and the feeling of him sliding deep inside her.

She places her left foot on the bench, opening herself to him as she pulls his head to her. They kiss forcibly, almost painfully, their tongues slithering around each other in a desperate wrestling match. Her hips begin thrusting, matching his movements as he pounds himself into her. Just minutes into their frantic lovemaking, no, not lovemaking, fucking, she begins to keen softly, their lips locked together, their tongues probing and stabbing into each other's mouths. With a great gasping sigh, she throws her head back, spine arching, pushing him deep inside her as her orgasm overcomes her.

Todd is awash in desire, but he waits, Charlie clinging to him as he kisses her neck and shoulders. He pins her to the wall with his body, supporting her as her orgasm saps her strength, his hands on her ass holding his cock deep inside her as she rides out her climax. When she begins to relax, he slowly drives himself into her again.

As her orgasm washes out of her, her head falls forward onto his shoulder. She stands, trying to gather her strength, when she feels him begin to thrust into her again. "Wait." she whispers huskily, never raising her head, still as a statue. "Wait... I need a moment."

He waits, hands under her bottom to help her support her weight, until she fully relaxes with a long exhalation. She looks up, brushing her hair from her face with one hand before she begins to kiss him. The kiss is still plenty deep and passionate, but the animalistic ferocity is gone as he begins to move again, thrusting himself into her.

After a small number of thrusts she pushes him away. Her orgasm has left her weak and unsteady on her feet, unable to enjoy him inside her. She pushes herself off the wall, still clutching him for support and the desire for closeness. Releasing him, she pulls the tie from her hair, allowing her ponytail to fall free, before lying down on the towels and offering her arms to him in a silent invitation.

As he lowers himself into her waiting arms, he looks at her lovely face surrounded by the dark splay of her hair. So lovely... so sexy... why does she want a schmuck like him? With an ease born from years of practice, he slides himself into her once again, the pleasure causing him to take a deep breath. He has been making love to this same woman, faithfully, for more than fifteen years, and yet each time it's as if it's the first. Settling in, weight supported on knees and elbows, he leans down to kiss her waiting lips. She accepts his kiss hungrily, then steers his head into her shoulder.

"Now you," she breathes.

He has never understood how men can make love to their women for hours without coming. That ability is beyond him and he suspects they are lying. Over the years he has developed techniques that allow him to last longer and extend their enjoyment, but he always has to fight for control. Regular sex helps, of course, as does looking deep into her eyes while at the same time not thinking too much about her body. With practice he has gotten pretty good at timing their orgasms so they climax together, or nearly so. If he starts to peak too soon, a change of position usually works to cool him down a bit. If it doesn't... well... on more than one occasion he has had to pull out and use his tongue until he has himself under control again. If he gets behind, simply thinking of who is giving herself to him always brings his climax on the gallop. He tries to pretend that the multiple positions and the occasional use of cunnilingus during the middle of their lovemaking are for her enjoyment and to keep their lovemaking fresh. While they do perform that task admiringly, deep down he knows he is not fooling her at all.

Charlie pretends not to know of his occasional struggle for control. She thinks it is sweet that he is so willing to put himself through those tortures by putting her pleasure ahead of his own. But she has had her release, and he knows it. She wants to spur him on to his own orgasm, to drive him headlong into his own pleasures, to push him into that all-consuming crashing wave of bliss that he gives her when things go just right. She's a one-and-done girl, and she's done, but that doesn't mean that the feel of his hard penis sliding in her wetness isn't pleasurable. Far from it, but now... now he can focus on his own pleasure and forget her needs already so well fulfilled. He just needs a little nudge to get him going.

He continues to slide into her in a comfortable tempo he feels he can continue for hours. Their lovemaking this morning has taken the edge off, so his thrusts are firm but not pounding. Jesus, he loves this, his favorite position. Her ample breasts are pressed lightly against his chest, moving to and fro with his thrusts, her hands roaming his neck, back, and shoulders, knees up and hips rocked slightly back, offering herself fully to him.

As he thrusts into her, Charlie softly rakes her fingernails down the length of his back, not hard enough to be painful, just enough to set him on edge. An erotic crack of the whip to spur him on.

Todd feels her drag her nails lightly down his back, her fingers creating a lightning storm of pleasure along the path of the gentle scratch. She's scratched him before, occasionally painfully, while in the throes of her passion, but this is far, far, from painful. A gasp escapes him as he arches his back upwards, driving himself hard into her as pleasure cascades through him.

She smiles as he gasps, her fingernails having their intended effect. Oh yes, she is going to enjoy flogging him. "Don't stop," she whispers. "Faster," she adds when he starts his hips again. His thrusting speeds up and becomes harder, but then he slows slightly. She pulls him tighter to her, "No... don't stop. Faster... please... faster."

Todd, hearing her beg for him, complies and starts thrusting himself forcibly into her once more. Driving into her with long, powerful strokes, the sensations of his cock sliding in, out, then in again are incredible. Already he can begin to feel the orgasm building, so he slows his hips slightly to extend their pleasure. Until she once again begs him to thrust harder and faster. The pool house is hot, both from the whirring machinery in the next room and the California sun, and the feeling of her sweat-slickened breasts against his chest creates a pulse of pleasure with every sloshy movement. With a near silent groan he lowers himself more fully onto her, giving in to her sensual pull.

He settles onto her more heavily with a small groan of pleasure. As his driving hips slam him into her, his mouth is on her earlobe, under her jaw line, along her neck, kissing, licking, and sucking everywhere within his range of motion. A moan she doesn't even try to suppress oozes out of her as his kisses set her skin afire. Fuck, his cock feels good!

"Harder... fuck me harder!" she gasps.

She has had maybe three multiple-orgasms in her life, but goddamn if she isn't going to go for number four. The immersion, the heat, the location, and their sweat-slick bodies are pushing her toward a rare second orgasm. She begins to thrust her hips back to meet Todd's, striving for her orgasm, no longer sure who is flogging who. She pulls herself up, chin over his shoulder, squeezing him with all her strength. Goddammit! Why won't he fuck her harder!

She pulls herself up tighter against him, as if she wants to be inside his skin, making a squeaking noise. He hears something, maybe the word 'fuck,' but he can't be sure. She acts as if she is verging on another orgasm and the thought that he is fucking her to the oh-so-rare second climax inflames him. He encircles her with his arms, pulls her to him, then tries to drive her into the floor with his hips. He is burning with passion, his blood hot as liquid metal, as his sweat begins to pool and drip off his body.

His cock is driving impossibly deep inside her, pounding into her with such power she is afraid she will hear her pelvis snap. She doesn't care. She is lost in lust, his cock is hot steel, his breath on her neck a flame, his chest on her breasts a bass drum. Her orgasm is right there! She grasps for it and misses, reaches for it again, but it slides away untouched. Fuck!

"Don't you stop! Don't you fucking stop!" she says, not in the whisper of a lover but the commanding voice of a woman who knows what she wants and expects to get it. He releases his embrace, pulling his arms from under her, allowing his entire weight to press down on her. Suddenly his hands are on her ass, and with a little tug, he holds her in place. His strong hands gripping her ass is exactly what she needs, "Oh fuck... oh fuck... I'm coming!" she wails as pleasure washes over her.

He thrusts into her with as much fury as he can muster, his pounding hips slowly pushing her away. He pulls his arms free from under her neck and with the barest break in his rhythm, grabs her ass and tugs her back to him, holding her firmly so she can't slide away again. He tries desperately to hold some of his weight but without the support of his elbows, and with Charlie clinging to him, he simply cannot. He feels his full weight press onto her as she goes over the edge, her orgasmic cry only adding fuel to his already raging fire. He can't control the wild, lust-filled animal inside him anymore. With his face buried in her neck, he begins to growl, every plunging thrust of his hips causing it to become louder, more ragged and hoarse. It is only with supreme effort that he is able to keep his bellow to a level that can be contained within the walls of the pool house.

Her orgasm flows through her as he drives into her hard and fast. It isn't one of her strongest climaxes, the kind that makes her rigid with pleasure or writhe in exquisite agony... this is cool water on a hot day, a warm bath on a cold night. As she soaks in the pleasure, Todd begins to thrash in the throes of his own ecstasy, his hands flexing on her ass as a growling, groaning, rumble issues from deep within him. She moves with him, trying to push him over the edge and into the abyss.

"Come on baby, come on baby, come on baby..." she chants softly, gently clawing at his back, feeling the beads of sweat under her fingers. Finally, there's a hitch in his furious pounding strokes, a sudden intake of breath, then with a single savage thrust, he drives himself as deep into her as possible.

Her chants drive him, flog him, setting his nerves alight. He can no longer stand it, the pleasure too great to bear, his cock so engorged with blood it feels as if it will split. He must stop, but he cannot. Her nails drag once more over his back, tearing away any control that remains. His hips jerk as a spasm passes through him, then beyond his control, his hips lunge forward once more. He sucks in a great lungful of air, her sweet musk driving him even farther into oblivion. He bites down on the scream that tries to escape him, channeling it into a deep animal-like growl. He begins to quiver, his nerves short-circuiting with pleasure as his essence explodes from him in searing hot waves that burn the length of his shaft. His hips buck, thrusting once, twice, three times of their own accord, each a savage stabbing jerk. Then, he is still.

She smiles as his orgasm tears through him, thrilled she is able to give him such pleasure. She clings tight to him as he quivers, holding himself deep within her as he spills his ejaculate before pulling his hips back and driving himself into her once again. He grips her buttocks so tightly she is certain she will bruise, but she will wear the marks proudly. As he rides his wave of pleasure, his quivers begin to subside as he lunges into her again, for a second time, with a whimpering cry of pleasure, driving himself deep into her womanly core. Yet another wave of quivers crash over him and he impales her again with a third, savage thrust.

He lies still, panting, weak in the wash of the rapture just past. He gathers his strength before pulling mightily to free his hands from her buttocks. He knows he has hurt her and feels shame for having done so. Hands free, he slides them behind her head, supporting himself on his elbows as he raises himself, just a bit, to take some of the weight off her chest. She responds by relaxing her death grip on him with her thighs.

"Did I hurt you?" he murmurs into her neck, feeling tears form, too ashamed by his actions to raise his head and look her in the eyes.

"No," she whispers, caressing his head, his back.

He tries to pull himself up onto his splayed knees to relieve her hips of some weight, but the moment his still hard penis begins to slide inside her, an electric jolt sears along his nerves, causing his hips to drive into her once more. Maybe he will just lie here for a few seconds. A handful of deep ragged breaths later he forces himself up and off of her, so she can move if she chooses. Pausing long enough to kiss his way down between her breasts, tasting the salt of their sweat, he slowly pulls himself to his feet and offers a hand to her.

She allows him to rise, grateful to have his weight off her. Normally she loves the cuddling, the closeness, but the concrete floor is becoming increasingly uncomfortable, even with the thin padding of the towels. She takes his offered hand then steps into his embrace, kissing him gently as their passions cool. Holding him as he holds her, she feels relaxed, warm, satisfied... loved.

"I'm sorry," he says quietly as they stand together, her head on his shoulder. "I'm sorry I hurt you."

"Todd," Charlie says quietly, "you didn't hurt me. Everything is fine, don't worry. Okay?"

He's quiet for a moment, pushing her face up to look into her eyes, trying to gauge if she is telling the truth or simply trying to protect his feelings. "Okay," he says finally, unable to read her.

"So," she asks with a smile at a joke known only to her, "was it good for you?" Todd, like Rick years before him, begins to chuckle.