The Proposal Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rick leaves the bathroom, clicking out the light has he goes. The automated switch would have gotten it eventually, but turning out a light on the way out of a room is an old habit that he doesn't even try to break. As he enters their bedroom Giselle is turning back the bed and looking fetching in her silk pajamas. She has three pairs of pajamas, all basically the same, the only difference being color... cream, dark blue, or red... and the depth of the plunge of the neckline. The cream is the most conservative with a neckline that covers her completely without being tight on her neck. The red, the pair she is wearing now, is the most daring with a scooped neck that drops nearly halfway to her nipples and shows off her curves perfectly. The ultra-thin straps of the top look as if they could break at any moment are a part of their allure. The blue pajamas are somewhere between the cream and the red. She usually wears the red pajamas, or the blue if the red ones are dirty, with the cream only coming out if it's cold or if she isn't feeling well.

After settling into bed, Rick, who sleeps on the left side of the bed, would normally lie on his right side so she can snuggle her back into his chest, but tonight he turns his back to her. He's not sure why he does it, but he does, feeling completely out of sorts. When she stops moving, he gives a low wolf whistle and the bedroom lights click out, leaving only the dim safety lights on in the house.

She snuggles into Rick's back and drapes her arm over him. "Are you okay?" she asks softly.

"Yes. It's just been a long day."

"Do you want to talk about it?"

"No," he says, but then realizes he does, so he turns over to face her. "Why did you do it, Giselle? Why did you give Charlie the immersion? Help me understand."

"I don't know, Rick, I just did. It seemed like the thing to do at the moment." She sighs. "I suppose, had I thought about it more, I wouldn't have. But now I'm glad I did. Did you notice the way she looks at you now?"

"No," he says, puzzled. "What do you mean?"

"It's hard to describe. I guess I would have to call it respect. She has a new-found respect for you. It's like she sees something in you now she hasn't seen before, and she respects you for it." Giselle pauses for a moment. "Either that, or she wants your hot little body," she teases playfully, snuggling in a little closer.

"Sorry... it's been bought and paid for, and it's not for sale or lease."

"That's good to hear. Because if it were, I would have to kick her ass in front of her husband," she says, harkening back to his words earlier in the evening, "and then I would kick yours."

He is silent for a time before speaking again. "I just hope this doesn't screw up our friendship."

She understands he is speaking of Charlie and Todd. "My love, I think our friendship with them is just now beginning. I would like to try an immersion of Charlie and Todd making love to see if it affects me the way I affected her."

"Turnabout seem like fair play to me."

"Me too," she agrees. "Maybe I will suggest it. I feel like I can tell Charlie anything now."

"When you do," he says with an evil smile, "I want to be there to see Todd's face."

"Let's see what Todd's thoughts are first. Maybe this is a woman thing and he will be like, 'yeah, whatever.'"

He gives that some thought. Maybe so, he realizes. Women are certainly more in touch with their emotions than men are. Todd's entire take from the immersion might be, 'That's one hot babe you have on your hands there, Rick.' He doesn't know what's in the immersion that has Charlie so hot and bothered, but it certainly isn't her lack of sex. Though Todd never talks about it he is pretty sure she and Todd have hot and sweaty sex nearly every night, if not more often. It must be something more, but he has no idea what it could be because he had no illusions that he is that good in the sack.

"Maybe you are right," he says finally.

"I usually am... and don't you forget it," she teases.

"No ma'am, I won't," he promises solemnly, adding silently to himself that what's done is done—no reason to worry about it now.

"Good," she says, scooting in closer still and stroking his thigh. "You want to make another immersion of our lovemaking?" she suggests in a sultry voice.

"Ohhh no!"

"Okay... how about we just make love, then?"

"I like that idea much better," he says as he turns over to kiss her. Their lips meet in a gentle touch, Giselle rolling to her back and Rick following. He kisses her slowly, gently, enjoying the feel of his lips on her soft skin and the warmth that is spreading through him as he kisses her nose, eyes, neck, and ears. She is still, letting him explore her at his leisure, her only movement being her hands slowly stroking his back.

His kisses are gentle, tender, and loving as their tongues brush at their lips, just the merest touch in passing. Rick is a powerfully-built man in fine physical shape, able to break her if he wishes, but his touches are as delicate and careful as if he is handling the most fragile china. She lies still, letting him touch her where he wishes, as he wishes, soaking up the pleasure as a sponge in water.

He lightly kisses his way around her neck and down her cleavage until he arrives at her left breast, pulling her top away to gain access. Those straps... while they may look like they will snap at any moment, they are surprisingly strong as he has performed this ritual many times and they haven't broken yet. He gently covers her breast with his mouth, teasing the nipple with his tongue as she puts her hand on his head, holding it lightly in place, indicating her approval.

Giselle, her eyes closing in pleasure, enjoys his soft kisses as he moves from her lips to her eyes, nose, and then around to her ear, nuzzling her neck as he kisses his way to the spot she likes so well, then down, between her breasts. He exposes a breast, the left one, of course, as it is slightly more sensitive than her right and he knows it. He suckles on her breast and tongues her nipple with deft flicks that send shivers through her. She puts her hand on his head and pushes it down on her breast, just a bit, to encourage more of his attention there. After a few moments of enjoyment, she gives him a gentle push to the right, wanting to feel his lips and tongue on her other breast. Rick moves, repositioning himself for better access to her as she sighs in pleasure and anticipation.

She pushes gently, steering him to her other breast. He goes, but not too fast. There is no need to hurry. It's Saturday, and they have all night. For a change of pace, he mouths her right breast through the silk of the pajamas, pushing the material around with his mouth and tongue. It's a bit of strain to reach so he moves, placing one leg on either side of her left leg so he can reach either side of her body with equal ease. He sucks in two, then three, great lungsful of air, inhaling her scent of soap and rain. While still supporting most of his weight on his hands and knees, he lowers himself a bit more so that they are in even closer contact, just for the pleasure of touching her.

The silk sliding around on her breast and nipple is soft and smooth, fabric sending little flashes of pleasure through her. She arches her back, just a bit, pushing her breasts up to increase the pressure of his mouth. She sighs as he settles more fully onto her body, his weight just enough to make her feel secure and protected as his tongue does wonderful things to her. While he continues his tender ministrations, her breathing speeds up and becomes heavier.

He smiles as Giselle's breathing becomes heavier, her passions rising. He has one last gentle bite on the nipple, causing her to gasp at the unexpected nip. He pulls her up by the shoulders as he rises to his knees, removing her top with a sure, practiced movement, then lowers her gently back to the bed. She helps with the pants by raising her bottom off the bed so he can slide the silk pants under her. Placing both knees between her legs, he slips first one leg, then the other free of the pajamas, kissing the inside of each of her knees as it becomes exposed.

The sensation of the long silk pant leg sliding along her skin as he pulls first one leg, then the other, free is almost as good as his lips... almost. Pajama's removed, it takes Rick only a moment to reposition himself then his warm lips are upon her womanhood. Oh yes, that is exactly what she needs. Giselle takes Rick's head in her hands and pulls him firmly to her, encouraging him to give her more of that!

He moves himself into position and begins to tease her vagina with his tongue and lips. He starts out gentle, but her hands are quickly upon his head, pulling him in close. He teases more aggressively, his tongue sliding, slithering, probing, lips gently pinching and tugging, causing her to squirm under his mouth, with an occasional small gasp or sigh escaping her. He continues to probe and flick, pinch and pull, until a small shudder run through her as she grasp at his hair.

He becomes more aggressive the moment she pulls his head into her. She holds him there as he works on her, her inner fire beginning to roar. As her orgasm builds she begins to twist and writhe, her muscles contracting and relaxing of their own accord as her climax draws near. She lets it come, not fighting it, until it washes over her in waves that cause her to quiver in delight. He stops his lovely torture and allows her to take her release. As she relaxes the bed moves, and then he is beside her once more, kissing her fully, deeply, as she tasted herself upon his lips.

He removes his pajama bottoms and then lies down beside her, waiting for her to become aware of presence. As she begins to smile, her eyes slowly opening to look at him, he gradually lowers his lips to hers, kissing her gently, letting her decide the next step. She surrounds him with her arms, kissing him deeply, before pushing him over onto his back, moving with him, riding him down before taking his manhood firmly in hand.

He allows her to roll him onto his back, her mouth never leaving his. He moves to wrap her in his embrace, to hold her to tight, but she takes his penis in a firm grip. Moving swiftly, with only a few stops along the way for quick kisses, she takes him into her mouth, the searing warmth enveloping his penis causing him to quietly gasp in pleasure.

She takes his penis into her mouth, swirling her tongue around its head. She doesn't even try to take him all in, knowing she can't. Some other woman might be able to take his entire length into their mouth, as he is only of slightly larger than average size, but she can't, and gagging is so unsexy. She feels his hands, featherlight, on the back of her head, never trying to push her farther than she wants to go. To be such a big man, he is so gentle with her, and she loves him dearly for it.

Her tongue wraps his penis in a loving embrace, sending electricity coursing through him. Breathing deep, he calls on every ounce of his control to not grab her by the head and shove her down on his shaft, spearing himself into her mouth. She slides her lips and tongue along his length until she reaches her hand, still gripping him, before pausing briefly, then working her way up. Occasionally she removes him from her mouth and goes all the way down the length of his penis from the outside, her tongue dancing and teasing the entire way. Finally, her caresses become more than he can bear, his pleasure threatening to overwhelm his control, so he pulls on her gently, a signal to her that his control is slipping.

Some nights, if she is unwilling or unable to accept him, she will ignore Rick's request to stop and simply finish him. Tonight, she wants him inside her, so she abides his request and returns her lips to his. He takes her kisses greedily, seeming not to notice the slickness of his pre-ejaculate in her mouth.

He's thankful that she stops her fellation. While any release is welcome, he much prefers his while making love to her, as opposed to Giselle simply pleasing him with her mouth until he comes. She returns her mouth to his to accept his kisses before slowly releasing her grip on his manhood. While his ardor cools he kisses her passionately, devouring her for long moments while stroking her skin, until by unspoken agreement they each realize the other is ready. When she doesn't try to mount him, he rolls her over onto her back, and once again placing himself between her legs, gently enters her.

His penis slowly slips into her as he begins a slow, steady rhythm, sliding himself repeatedly into her womanhood. There is no urgency, just an easy, pleasurable movement of his hips that thrills her. After a time, he pushes up with his hands, back arching as he delves deeper into her, his head slightly down, his face twisting with the physical manifestation of their love. After several long moments of slow, gentle thrusting, she takes his head in her hands and lifts it, so that she can look into his eyes.

Rick's head droops as he pushes himself into her, the friction of her around him intoxicating. Her hands leave his sides and grasp his head, lifting it. She holds his head so that he can look into her eyes—eyes that he's drowned in more times than he can remember—and he watches her for long moments as his hips keep up their steady, rhythmic, thrusts. He smiles at her before he pulls out, watching her eyes widen slightly in surprise and confusion. He moves from between her thighs before carefully rolling her onto her side and lying down behind her, lifting her hips slightly and tugging her back to him.

Giselle looks deep into his eyes as he pleases her, his penis sending waves of pleasure through her with every movement, but it's his eyes that capture her. It's as if he is looking into her very soul. For long moments their gazes are locked, never looking away, rarely blinking as he makes love to her. Then he surprises her by pulling out. She waits, allowing him to tip her onto her side before her hips are pulled strongly to him, pressing her buttocks into his crotch. She doesn't know what he is doing, but she is sure she will enjoy it.

Once he has her positioned as he wants her, he takes his penis in his free hand and rocks his hips back and away from her bottom and gently re-insert himself into her vagina. Once inserted he moves his hand back to the top of her hips and he pushes himself as far forward into her as he can while also firmly pulling her back to him with one hand on top of her hips, the other hand underneath. Once positioned, he removes his hands from her hips and begins to once again gently thrust himself into her.

As he gently probes her, looking for her opening, she lies still, not wanting to spoil his aim. This is an unusual position for them. She, and she assumes Rick as well, like to look at each other as they make love, but the feel of his crotch against her bottom is very erotic. His hands come away from her hips, somewhat to her disappointment, but then they are on her ribs and she once again feels herself being pulled backwards until her back is against his chest.

He pulls her tight, needing to feel as much of her as possible against him tonight. His hands find her breasts and his mouth her neck. She makes a soft cooing noise as her right arm wraps around his head, holding his lips in place. The sensation of her firm bottom smacking against his crotch is stoking his fire and his thrusts become harder and more forceful.

His arms slither around her, taking her breasts into his hands as he begins to gently knead and caressing them. His kisses on the back of her neck feel exquisite and she purrs in satisfaction. As she reaches behind her to hold him in place, his gentle thrusts become more urgent. Not hard or violent, but more purposeful, as one's steps will quicken during a stroll as they near home. His increasing urgency adds fuel to her own growing heat and she twists her hips, just a bit, to open her legs slightly and brace herself with a knee to give him better access to her depths.

When Giselle twist her hips, Rick moves to follow. It's rare that he takes her from behind, but the sensation of his crotch slapping into her firm, toned, ass is incessantly pushing him toward his climax. Removing a hand from her breast, he reaches between her legs to find her clitoris and, using his finger, gently begins to stroke.

Her orgasm is mounting, and she fights it, trying to hold it at bay to prolong her pleasure. She knows eventually the friction of him moving inside her will overwhelm her control, but she squeezes down on her orgasm, slowing its rush... until his finger touches her womanhood. He slathers his fingers around, picking up her wetness, then with one finger, presses in on her clitoris and begins to stroke. The effect is immediate as her pleasure explodes and tingles race through her body. She fights against her climax, trying to push it away, but it's useless. It's coming, and she can't stop it. She no longer wants to stop it. With a gasp and a quiet moan, she rolls farther over onto her stomach.

The moment he begins to stroke her clitoris, she stiffens as the effect of his touch courses through her, the hand holding his lips to her neck falling away. She rotates her entire body, moving away from him, splaying her knees and flattening herself onto the bed. The change in position traps his hand between the bed and her pelvis, and she begins to thrust herself upon his finger. He moves to a better position and, using an elbow for balance and support, begins to drive into her with hard, rapid thrusts, her passion inflaming his own.

With every hard thrust of his rigid cock, she can feel her clit being driven onto his finger, the rhythmic pressure sending powerful waves of pleasure pulsing through her. The force of his crotch impacting against her ass causes her nipples to rub against the sheet, the friction of skin on linen increasing her pleasure further. Her orgasm is close, and she opens herself to it, welcoming the cleansing wash of rapture, but it doesn't come, it simply builds upon itself, gathering strength.

Rick begins slipping over the edge, reaching the point where he can no longer stave off his climax. He fights to hold it back, but the battle is lost. Desperate to finish her, he pulls his hand from between her pelvis and the bed in preparation for the final rush. Using the extra hand for additional balance, he begins to pound into her with more power and speed, trying to drive her into orgasm before he succumbs to his own pleasure.

The sudden, intense pressure on her clit as he pulls his hand free sends a bolt of pleasure singing along her nerves, breaking the building wave of her orgasm. Her climax crashes in on her while his driving cock extends and prolongs it. She squeezes her eyes tight as the pleasure washes over her, whimpering as she tumbles into the abyss.

She stiffens as she slides into her orgasm, squeezing him within her, coaxing every drop of pleasure from him while and wringing herself dry of need. Knowing she has reached her rapture, he ceases his struggle for control and follows her with his own only moments later, pushing himself into her with one last grunting thrust, holding himself tight to her as his essence spills from him.

Just as she is coming out of the rush of her orgasm, he stiffens as his own orgasm overtakes him. With a grunt and one final thrust, he drives deep into her as he empties himself, holding himself deep inside until the wave of pleasure passes. As his orgasm washes out of him, she can feel him relax before bending over her back to gently kiss her neck and shoulders. After a moment of tender kisses, he slowly draws himself out and rolls onto his back.