The Proposal Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, you don't. But I have something to show you. It's not bad, but I need you to come across the street with me."

Jonathan watched from the behind the mirrored glass of the Beemer. He could not hear what Amber was saying, but something told him to stay put. He was not entirely sure what was going on, but he felt a kind of peace, a kind of calm, and suddenly his mind went crazy. I bet she would take care of me when I'm old and decrepit, he thought.

"Across the street?"

"Right there, by the Beemer. I know this seems weird, but believe me, you want to do this. You can see your house from there, and there are cars on the street."

"Ok…" The girl followed her across the road, and stepped around the back of the red car, her eyes warily sweeping up and down the street. Amber pulled open the door, and Jonathan stepped out, looking at his daughter.

"Hey Sam."

They both cried as she jumped into his arms, and Amber watched them walk down the road a bit, then back up. Upon her suggestion they climbed in, and she spun it around, driving them back to a diner she had spotted up the road. The two got a seat and ordered breakfast, while she walked outside and called Margie.

"Hello?"

"Sorry to wake you up. I'm in L.A."

"What?"

"I guess I should say we. We drove out to find his daughter."

There was a short silence, and she heard the ruffling of sheets in the background, and could tell that the woman was moving around the room with what had to be a cordless phone. Wow, that was a great hotel they were staying in.

"Honey, I don't know what kind of hold you have over my friend, but you are amazing. How's he doing?"

"Crying into his oatmeal. Nice girl. Really beautiful."

"I hope that's all she gets from her mother. Proud of you, kiddo."

"Thanks. I don't know how the plane thing works, so I'm not sure if we'll be back in time for the flight tonight."

"Don't worry, we'll take care of it. Call me later and let me know what's going on."

Walking back inside, she took a seat at the counter, and ordered herself a coffee along with a bagel and cream cheese, and a massive blueberry muffin. This deserved comfort food. The conversation in the booth had turned animated, and she could tell that they were both laughing now. Her order was delivered and she thanked the lady behind the counter, then looked out the window the other way. She didn't want him to see her crying.

Amber encouraged him to spend the day with his daughter, but they insisted on dragging her with them, so she reluctantly tagged along until it was time for them to consider exit plans. Jonathan called Vegas, and had Markus get all their crap out of the room. Everybody would fly back on his plane, while Amber and him would just fly out of LAX. He cried again when he had to say goodbye to his daughter, but then she climbed back into her car, and disappeared into traffic, and he composed himself.

They walked in silence into the terminal, and she left him alone with his thoughts and emotions, until they were airborne and headed for home, the excitement of first class travel not really living up to traveling on a private plane.

"You ok?"

He turned to look at her, his eyes red from the tears he had shed. A weak smile crossed his face, and she leaned down, kissing him softly, and pushing up the armrests. He came into her arms naturally, and she cradled him, kissing him softly.

"You are an amazing woman."

"I try. You are only part quasimodo, so I guess one good deed deserves another."

"What good deed?"

"You brought out things in me that I never knew were there."

"I didn't know they were there, either."

They kissed, soft and slow, the kind that could go on forever, that was not so much a beginning as an end in itself, conveying and communicating things that are hard to say otherwise, and in other ways. His fingers ran through her hair, she purred into their lips, and it left them both breathless, and wanting, needing more.

"Still want to join the mile high club?"

"President of that one, too?"

"Ohh, yeah."

She went first, finding the first class lavatory a bit bigger then the peon ones, but not by much. When he joined her, it was a squeeze. But she already had her pants off, which helped. So he pushed her into the wall, squeezing between her and the sink, letting her unpack him, and stroke his hardening cock.

She again impressed him with her athletic ability, holding on to him as her legs climbed onto the sink, then sliding herself down onto him. He held her, but her incredibly powerful legs took most of the weight. It was a slow movement at first, with her tits dragging up and down his chest, her mouth open, eyes screwed shut as she let him fuck her.

There were times when they were slow and passionate. This was not one of those times. This was a time for sexual fulfillment for expression of raw emotions through physical contact, for porno screwing, and loud moaning and screaming. They stifled that through a lot of biting, but she could not believe how hard he was doing her.

He looked into her eyes, listening to her pant and moan, unable to contain it any longer. His breath was hot on her skin when he leaned down, his teeth digging into her earlobe before he released it.

"I love you Amber."

"OHH MY GOD!" She exploded in her strongest orgasm ever, her body shaking, his body unable to hold back, shooting its sticky goo up into her, filling her with jizz. She was shaking and trembling, thrashing around on his hard cock, and he could barely keep a hold of her. They had probably woken up most of first class.

Slowly he managed to turn, and sink down onto the toilet seat. She clutched him tight, and even though she tried, she was unable to hide the tears.

"I love you, too. God, I love you so much. I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry. I know that is not what you wanted. I know this is not what you want. I'll understand if you don't want me around. I'll go quietly. I don't want anything…."

He silenced her by kissing her, hard. Wiping her tears away, he kissed her again, slowly turning her on his lap in the cramped quarters as his softening cock slipped out of her. "Crazy, crazy woman. You aren't going anywhere. You're mine."

"You don't want a relationship."

"Yes. Yes, I do. I want one with you."

"I'm not your girlfriend. I'm your call girl."

"Then I'll still be your sugar daddy."

She looked him in the eyes, through her tears, through the sniffling, through the initial shock and pain. Then she flung herself at him, squeezing him tight, and kissing him all over. "You are a wonderful, wonderful man. God, I love you so much."

"You aren't to bad yourself."

"I've been meaning to ask you…"

"What's that?"

"How you feel about me calling you daddy in the bedroom?"