The Proposal Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, you are dating now, so you should go meet the parents."

"You think so?"

"Yeah. Let them see the dirty old man their daughter has fallen for. Come on, you're a charming guy; you'll be all right. They are going to love you, I'm telling ya."

"Thanks." The tee broke as he whacked the ball, driving it flat and long with incredible force, both of them holding their breath as it raced downrange, barely clearing the 300, and striking the bottom edge of the three fifty.

"Let's go get a beer. My treat." Jonathan smiled at his friend, who gave him the finger, muttering evil things under his breath. Damn that puppy love.

"You don't have to do this."

"I want to."

"I'm just saying. You don't have to do this. If you don't want to. I mean, don't pretend for me. Don't do something you think I want you to do. It's ok."

"Is there something you don't want me to do? I mean, do you not want me to meet your parents?"

"When do I get to meet yours?"

"They are dead."

That shut her up, sinking into the seat of the Beemer as they rolled down the interstate towards home. "That's not fair."

"What?" He was trying to decide if this was an argument, not really sure why.

"I'm sorry about your parents. But now I can't say anything else."

"You shouldn't. Listen, I want to meet the parents of the woman I love."

"You sure?"

"Yes, damn it!"

"Ok." She smiled at him, sliding out of her shoes, and pulling her legs up under her. "Want to see something?" She did not wait for a response, but slid her legs onto the dashboard, spreading them wide open, pulling her skirt up to her waist. She was not wearing any underwear, and he could tell by the sheen on her skin that her pussy had to be wet as could be. Reaching into her purse, she pulled out a small vibrator, flipping the switch. The sound seemed unnaturally loud inside the very quiet car.

It took all his focus to keep his eyes on the road, as he listened to her fuck herself with the pink rabbit. The longer they had been together, the louder she had gotten. And that held true with plastic lovers as well. Unbuttoning her blouse, she began to roll her nipples, her descriptions of sexual activities getting very graphic, his cock getting very hard, and both their breathing getting fast and shallow.

He listened to her moan and cry out as she came, her body shaking in the seat next to his. She slumped into herself, trying to catch her breath, watching him reach down and adjust himself. Pulling his hand away, she giggled as she leaned down, slipping out of the shoulder belt, and unzipping his pants.

"Ever have road head?"

"No."

"Let me tell you. For a dirty old man, you are pretty tame." She felt him smack her ass, and yelped. She was trying to get him to spank her more, and he was slowly getting into it. "Ohh daddy…what a big cock you have."

He wanted to scream when she sucked him in, her teeth dragging across the head, and down the shaft. She truly went to work now, stroking him, fondling his balls, swallowing the tip of his cock, slobbering all over him, moaning and panting against his cock.

Grabbing her head with one hand, he eased over to the right hand lane, slowing down a bit. His eyes were glued on the road ahead, his breathing now irregular and erratic, despite his best intentions to control it.

She was now kneeling on her seat, her ass high in the air, wiggling in tune to the music. She kept sucking him all the way in, deep into her throat, as if she was going to suck his very being out of him, and swallow him whole. Her long fingers squeezed the thick cock in her mouth, her tongue slathering the head.

She knew his buttons, knew what to do, knew what to give him. It was a dance, a game she gladly played for him, a show that she would keep up as long as he wanted her to. So she let him cum down her throat, swallowed it all, laughing and giggling with glee at his eruption in her throat, finally sliding back into her seat, smacking her lips.

"You are a great lover." Straightening her clothes, she smiled at him.

"Me? You do most of the heavy lifting."

"No, no, no. You are the one that brings all the good toys." She waved the rabbit, sliding it back into her purse.

"Well, I'm not what I used to be, I have to keep up with the competition somehow."

She leaned over, kissing his cheek. "There is no competition. Don't be silly. You don't think I see you at night, sitting in that chair, watching me sleep? You don't think I know you worry? I do the same thing. I am afraid." She pushed her face into his shoulder, and he reached over, hugging her to him. "But I love you, and I believe in that. Just believe."

They smiled at each other, kissed, then she pointed out the exit, and they raced up the ramp, turning at the top, and passing the city limits. Downtown lay right ahead.

"Not much to see, I'm sorry."

"Well, I'm working to change that. Perfect bedroom community." Or so all the studies said. The problem were a couple of industrial plants that were not exactly what one might call environmentally advanced, along with a strong hog farming sector. This place was a goldmine; all you had to do was scrape away the pig shit.

She pointed him towards town hall, a new looking brick structure that combined the town and county administration, along with the sheriffs department, and the post office. "Efficient. I like it."

His appointment was not for another hour, so they walked around, browsing the small stores and shops that populated the "historic" downtown. She had never really taken the time to read the historic plaques that lined the roads, but he read each one, up one side and down the other.

"You gonna hang around, or you want to take the car and do your own thing?" He was dangling the keys, and she gave him a queer look. "Where would I go?"

He shrugged, popping the trunk and pulling out his materials. "I don't know. Go home and prepare your parents, hide all your baby pictures, whatever, visit old friends."

"I'm good, thanks. I want to see you in action. And besides, everybody is going to be there tonight."

"Sweet." He shrugged his shoulders as a way of acknowledgement, that part of his plan still being a bit hazy. He had hoped for a quiet dinner with the 'rents, maybe take them to whatever limited fine dining options this lovely town offered. But apparently the Okra Festival always coincided with her families' annual family reunion. Why not? Have season kick off and the super bowl in one came, keeps it short and sweet.

The meeting of the county council was not really open to the public, but the usual senior citizens who were really interested in local government were sitting in the back of the room, and she joined them, greeting several. She realized that he was watching her, as she was watching him. They smiled at each other, and she watched as he set up his presentation. The Chairman of the council gave him the floor, and he launched into his pitch.

She had to admit, it was impressive. He played the crowd, including the people in the back row as much as those in the front. There was laughter, deep thought, question and answer, and in the end roaring applause. He slowly let the spell slip from his fingers, shaking hands with the County Council before working along the back row. He came to her, and clasped her hands in his, leaning down to kiss her cheek.

"My, this town has beautiful daughters."

"If I let you put it in my ass, will you buy me a set of tits?" He pulled back not sure if he had heard her right, but she only gave him a devilish smile, the momentum of his movement carrying him past her to the next person.

It wasn't until they climbed into the car that he finally had time to ask her.

"What did you say in there?"

"When?"

"When I kissed your cheek."

"Nothing."

"Yes you did."

"No, sure didn't." She gave him a million watt smile, making him weak. He shook his head, and they rolled out of downtown, towards the farms.

Her parents' house had been built on the edge of a shrinking forest, a fenced in horse pasture behind it, and a barn that looked freshly painted beside it. He already knew that her family had once been into farming, but that they had sold most of the land years ago, and both her parents had worked for the manufacturing plants ever since, making something or another. She was not entirely sure what it was, and he had not pressed the issue. It was not important, and he was not really interested in knowing everything about them upfront. It would bias the picture.

There was a long line of cars, trucks, and SUV's parked before the house, and he pulled to the end, aligning himself with the massive Chevy monster. "Do we need to go to town so I can buy a pickup truck to fit in?"

"Funny. Are you sure you want to do this?"

"Don't start that again, please?"

"Well, just so that you know…this is my family, and I have no compulsions about punching somebody in the face if they say something to you."

"I know fully well that you have very little problems punching anybody in the face. I've seen you do it."

"Don't mention it. I'm like Kevin Costner, only better looking. And I won't leave you hanging when the chips are down." She left the implied message hanging between them for a second. Then she kissed him, hard and fast, stealing his breath, and leaving him heated. "Come on tiger, let's play.

Maybe it was better this way, he realized once they got inside. There were so many people! The anonymity allowed him to slowly move through the crowd, taking a look at the people that made up her family, near and extended, blood and marriage.

They finally made their way through the house, mainly by her pulling him along behind her, and stood on the massive wooden deck that spread out into the pasture that served as a backyard. Four long tables had been set up on the grass, and more people were seated along them. Along the back rail of the porch another long table served as a buffet, backed up by several smaller ones scattered around the perimeter.

Amber took a quick look around, then pulled him to the right, along the wall, waving to several more people, then pushed back into the house, standing in a kitchen that was nearly as big as his back home. But unlike his, this one was bursting at the seams, with people pushing, shoving, and sliding through the crowd. Holy crap. Where did all these people come from?

"See that couple back there?" She pointed through the crowd into a small alcove that probably normally served as a breakfast room. The table was probably doing duty outside, and a group of people was standing in the sunlight falling through the glass walls. He could clearly make out four couples, and he took the oldest one as the one she was pointing at. But he asked to be sure.

"Yeah. That's my parents. The guy to the right is my oldest brother Jack, with his wife Kelly, the one I told you about. Next to him is my sister Erica, with her husband Matt. On the other side is my sister Sarah, with her husband Ryan."

"You are the only one not married."

"Working on it." She pushed her ass back into his crotch, giving it a little wiggle. He smiled, and they pushed through the crowd.

He was not sure what he would say, not sure what he would do. But he rested his laurels on the fact that she would probably punch her brother in a heartbeat, most sisters were willing to. Same with the husbands. High hopes that no women would get ugly. That left mom and dad, the only ones he really cared about anyways.

"Mom, Dad, this is Jonathan."

And so the words hung out there, along with his hand. He already knew that her father was ten years his senior, her mother having crossed the start line eight years ahead of him. He could see their eyes focus on him, could feel the laser like intensity of parental scrutiny, feel the judgment. Then her fathers' hand closed around his, a solid grip. "Pleased to meet you Jonathan. Welcome to our home."

"Thank you, glad to finally be here. Nice house. Are all these people really your family?"

Amber quietly slipped away, going in search of the vodka. She knew her daddy, and knew by the rasp in his voice that the four second pause between her saying his name and her father grabbing his hand had probably seemed like an eternity to him, or long enough to dry out his throat anyway. She found the bar set up in the living room, grabbed a tall glass, some ice, and splashed the cranberry and vodka that he was so fond of into the glass. Slipping a plastic cup over the top, she shook it, then turned around, finding herself face to face with Erica, Sarah, and Kelly.

"Hello." Slowly she moved sideways, but the three older women mimicked the movement, all staring at her with what she thought was supposed to be a look to make her talk. "Can I help you?"

"You didn't tell anybody you were seeing somebody."

"I told mom and dad."

"You know they don't tell anybody, that doesn't count!" Erica was beside herself. How could her sister do this to her!

Amber let out a long, low sigh, and looking at her oldest sister. Erica was a self-described relationship guru, having written a relationship column for a newspaper in the states capital for a while. But her first husband worked there as well, so their divorce had made her move across town to the independent newspaper, where she wrote what could politely be called sexual advice. For her to not know what was going in her own family in such matters was tantamount to a personal failure to her.

"Hi Erica. I'm Amber, your youngest sister. Pleased to meet you. I don't know if you got that memo, but it said I have my own life, and I don't need to give you a transcript."

Sarah rolled her eyes at the youngest of the three sisters, then pulled her away from the other two. It was impossible for Erica and Amber to be in the same room for more then ten seconds without arguing. They were like that, and nobody really knew why. Probably too alike.

"How long have you guys been dating?'

"Like half a year, something like that."

"Really? And you never told anybody?"

"Mom and dad."

"Yeah, I got that. What's up?"

They were standing at the threshold to the kitchen, and Amber cast a quick glance over to where Jonathan was standing. Her father and brother were laughing hysterically at something he had just said, and her mother was trying her best to look like a lady, covering her hand with her mouth while laughing. Her mother was so funny when she had people over.

"Come outside."

They walked onto the porch, and down onto the grass, then around the house towards the barn. Leaning against the fence, they watched the horses graze and gallop around their enclosure, ignoring the two girls. Amber offered her sister part of the drink she was still carrying, and they shared it she told her.

"I meet him back in January. I had a shitty date, and was relaxing in a bar before heading home, and he came in to hang out with the people he knows there. I found out later he knows them because he owns the damn place."

"He's a bar owner?" Sarah was another one who was not really a fan of Kelly.

"Well, yes. But not really. Anyways…and this is between you and me!" Amber's eyes and voice told her sister how serious this was, and the other one nodded. Between the two of them, there were secrets that were holy. This was one of them. "I went back to the hotel room that he keeps in the hotel the bar is in with him, and he rocked my world. I mean, incredible sex. Best sex ever. And we started seeing each other."

"Just like that?"

"Well…he's very charming. And he pays well."

"Excuse me?"

Amber offered her the glass again, and while she was drinking, explained their initial arrangement, and how it had changed over time. "He really didn't want it, really didn't want to fall in love with me, I think. And I didn't want to, because I knew he didn't want me to. But neither of us could help it. And now I'm hooked."

"And he still calls you his call girl?"

"He never really did. To this really close group of friends he has, he did sometimes. But nobody else really. That was my thing. I still call him daddy."

"That's sick."

"Please, you have never called Ryan daddy when you guys are doing it?"

"Sure I have. But that's in bed. You can say whatever you want in bed, it's totally separate."

"Sarah! Don't tell me you are one of those sex only in bed people!" Amber was truly shocked. This was the girl she had watched her first porn with, trying to gleam what it was going to be like when Sarah went to her first prom a couple of weeks later.


"Well, the bed and one or two select other places."

"If both those places are in your house, I'm going to cry."

"Shed tears then, I know you can cry on command."

"That's so sad."

Amber shook her head, finishing of the rest of the red liquid in the glass, then crunching up one of the ice cubes between her teeth. It was a habit most of her family grimaced at, and Sarah was one of those people. The two girls turned as Ryan approached, and took his wife into his arms, kissing her forehead.

"Your boyfriend was in the same fraternity in college as your dad, so they are best friends now."

"Really? I didn't know he was in a fraternity in college."

"That's because you were not born yet when he went through college." Ryan laughed out loud at that one, ignored by both girls.

"Whatever. How do mom and dad seem?"

"They love him. Were you worried?'

"Him more so." Amber pushed herself upright, heading back towards the house to find a refill and her man. Didn't want him to have too much fun without her.

"You are sure your parents are ok with this?"

"When is the last time you slept in a girls room?"

"This week, your room."

"No, no, no. A girl's room. I still have Barbie's on that board over there, and all my stuffed animals and such."

"Yeah, the pinkish wall color is definitely in this year."

"Come on, does it make you horny?"

"Horny?"

"You are about to get raped, you know that, right?"

He did, he could tell by the look in her eyes. Ohh, and the fact that she had him pinned to the bed was a clue. The lights were off, and the only illumination was from the moon falling through the window. The extended Mathews clan had partied until late in the night, and he had found most of them very receptive. They got raised eyebrows and a few odd looks, but most of them were just glad that Amber had found man that made her happy. The only one that gave him bad vibes was the mother, but what could one do? Amber was the youngest, he expected that. The baby albums and high school yearbooks had come out over her strong objections, and she had insisted on sucking his cock earlier in the small half bath downstairs, despite the fact that he had physically tried to prevent her from sneaking in there with him. He really had to go.

"I want what you have!"

"Woman…you made me screw you this morning, sucked me off in the car, again downstairs, and you are going to do me again? I'm not a piece of meat that can perform on command, you know."

"Parts of you are." She grabbed his cock through his pants and squeezed, making him moan. "I need a big hard cock now, I'm all worked up."

"I can tell. Make you a deal. Lay on your back."

She did, and then grabbed a pillow when he went to work on her. His tongue always drove her crazy, and this time was no difference. Thrashing around on the bed she screamed into the pillow, trying her best to hold it in as her body shook under his treatment. Unbelievable.

"Good?"

"Oh hell no!" She rolled him back onto his back, mounting the man of her dreams. "Not a word." Then she sealed his lips with hers, and made him scream down her throat.

"So…this festival…"

"The Okra strut?"

"Yeah…"

"What about it?"

"What's it about?"

Amber's father laughed out loud, and Jonathan saw where his daughter got it. "The Okra. You, know the vegetable. There are huge Okra farms around here. So every year we celebrate the season, basically. Big to do for kids, beer tents, all kinds of stuff."