The Proposal Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm coming..." she murmurs, clenching hard, to trying to control her orgasm, but it won't be stopped. "Oh..." she begins, but the tumultuous waves of her orgasm steal her voice. Her back arches and she kicks, once, violently, at the floor, her muscles beyond her control. She grabs the back of the chair and hauls with all her might, the chair creaking under the strain as she fights her orgasm for control. "Fuck!" she shouts, the word loud and drawn out before dropping into a throaty growl.

When Charlie kicks the floor, hard, slamming the chair into the wall, Rick starts from the unexpected violence, then smiles slightly in triumph. The chair slid only inches before being stopped by the wall, and he continues to bore in on her, twisting his finger in her pussy, touching, stroking her in just the right place, while pounding her clit with his tongue. Her hands leave his head, but he continues to tease her womanhood, pushing her orgasm and feeding the storm in her body. The chair creaks as she squirms and thrashes until suddenly she stiffens, shouting as she strains through her orgasm, before just as suddenly she relaxing, falling back into the chair, each exhalation a growl.

The last of Giselle's orgasm washes out of her, a profound weakness left behind. "Fuck," she murmurs as she pants, trying to catch her breath. Todd stops working on her clitoris and rises to her, kissing her gently but passionately. Her fire is damped, his held in reserve, as he slides his penis inside her. "Mmmm..." is all she has the strength to say as he slowly moves deep inside her. "Fuck," she breathes again as strength flows back into her.

Rick slowly begins to thrust into Charlie, taking it slow, letting her recover, enjoying the feeling before his passions take him, listening to her sexy mutterings as he moves, a quiet 'Fuck' escaping her lips as she comes down from her orgasm.

"What do you think I'm doing?" he asks as he continues to move slowly inside her.

Giselle giggles briefly before pushing him out of her, backwards, and down onto the floor. She follows, tumbling to the floor after him and then takes his rigid cock, still slick with her wetness, and holds him tightly erect.

"So, tough guy? Think you're funny, do you? Let's see how funny you think you are when I get done with you," she growls before taking his cock in her mouth, taking all of him.

Rick hears Charlie's threatening comments, but before he can answer she's swallowing him, stealing any smartass comeback he might can think of.

She comes up for air after a few seconds, unable to control her gag reflex any longer, but it has the desired effect as Todd's eyes close tightly, his face twisting in pleasure. She spits on his cock before stroking it vigorously.

"Who's funny now? Huh? Not so funny now, are you?" she says before swallowing his cock again, flicking the shaft with her tongue as she forces herself to not gag.

Rick closes his eyes, desperately fighting for control, the orgasm he had under restrain only moments ago now upon him. Charlie once again takes him fully in her mouth, teasing his balls with her tongue and licking the bottom of his shaft. His orgasm has nearly upon him, but he clamps down as hard as he can, like he felt Rick do in the immersion, trying to last as long as possible.

As Giselle pulls back, she can tell Todd is on the edge. "No so fucking funny now, is it, needing to come and not being able to?" she asks, squeezes the base of his cock, hard, stifling his orgasm. "Don't you come, don't you dare come. I'm not done with you yet," she growls as she continues to squeeze his member until she feels the danger of his coming has passed.

Rick can feel himself start to ejaculate when Charlie pinches him at the base of the cock, her grip painfully tight, but it does quash his orgasm, leaving only a bit of semen leaking out of the tip of his cock. He groans in frustration as she once again plunges him into her mouth.

Giselle uses her mouth and hand together, sliding up and down the length of his shaft as Todd places his hands on the back of her head and pushes her down. She allows him to force her all the way down and hold her there until she feels herself begin to gag. He doesn't hold her so tightly she can't back off, so she raises her head enough get her gag reflex under control, then plunges back down, listening to him groan as she takes him all the way in.

Try as he might, he can't avoid putting his hands on the back of her head when she is deepthroating him like this. He's careful to not push her down to hard, but he simply must do it, the need nearly as instinctive as the final orgasmic thrust to hold himself deep inside her as he comes. Her mouth slides down him again as he groans in pleasure, his orgasm effectively killed by her swift action, but that doesn't mean the pleasures radiating from his cock are any less deep and powerful.

Giselle realizes that Todd, while apparently enjoying her attentions, seems to have lost his passion, his fire. Hoping she hasn't spoiled it for him she ratchets it up another level. "You want me? Do you?" she asks as she masturbates him, moving in close to whisper in his ear. "You want to be inside me? I want you inside."

She knows she isn't going to come again, so she devotes all her energies to pleasing him, straddling him, inserting his cock into her as she settles back, pushing him into her. She moans loudly as he slides into her again, not holding back. She bends down and kisses him ardently, passionately, fanning his passion back into life.

He quivers slightly as she masturbates him, exciting him with her words. Watching her as she slides him deep inside of her, and that moan, he realizes that the orgasm he thought was dead is showing signs of life after all. She spills forward onto him and kisses him like he has rarely been kissed before. The kiss leaves him panting with desire as she begins to pummel him, her breasts swinging and quivering. She raises herself straight up and then, after a few thrusts in that position, leans farther back, bracing her hands on his legs for support.

She leans as far back as she can, bracing on Todd's legs for support, before thrusting on his cock as hard and fast as she can. She knows she can be a vocal fuck sometimes, and normally she tries to contain it, temper it, but not tonight. She wants to surround and drown him in her lust until his own passion reawakens. Every grunt, moan, or gasp she feels, she gives voice, letting her own rising passion fuel his. As pleasurable as the current position is, his cock rubbing her in all the right places, she can't continue, so she levers herself forward and once again lays on his chest.

Rick can feel the orgasm beginning to build as Charlie bounces on his cock, grunting and panting in her exertions. She pulls herself back up to lay upon him, her breasts mashing into his chest, kissing him on the lips, neck, and shoulders as she continues to pound him with her hips. While she moves, driving his cock into her over and over, he begins to move his hips in time with hers, but he needs more. Gripping her firmly to him, he rolls over, so he's on top, and positions himself while placing her legs over his shoulders. After reinserting himself, he drives as deep into her as he can, causing her to gasp in delight. She smiles at him, giving herself to him, and silently urging him to use her for his own pleasure.

When he grips her tightly to him, rolling over and placing himself on top, she knows her man is back and as ready as ever. She smiles in relief that she that hasn't spoiled a very exciting lovemaking session with her little game. He places her legs over his shoulders and begins to drive deep into her, taking her for his own pleasure as he gives it back to her. She isn't going to come again, but my God does his cock feel good, and she can feel her heat rising with his.

"Come on baby, fuck me harder," she urges, keeping him on boil, driving him into his orgasm as she begins to push back on her legs, forcing him lean into her, making him work for his release.

His orgasm is coming, and it's going to be epic. As Charlie coos at him, begging him for more, his head tips down as his pleasure builds. He can feel her pushing on him, trying to straighten her legs, but he's too close and won't be denied. He changes his grip, grasping her around her thighs so she can't push him away, and drives himself into her with as much force and speed as he can. As he pounds into her hard and face, his cock begins to burn with the tingle of his approaching orgasm.

"I'm going to come... I'm going to come," he snarls, his voice painful and strained.

The orgasm, once denied, hits twice as hard, causing him to throw his head back as if in pain, crying his release to the room. She's unprepared for the violence of his orgasm and pushes hard with her legs, raising her ass off the floor, holding him deep inside her as he spasms and shakes with the power of his release. As they strain against each other, her legs slip from his shoulders, and he falls over her, catching himself at the last moment before pounding into her again in mad, frantic, disjointed movements. He grips her tightly as he thrusts, growling and gasping into her neck as he rides out his orgasm until, with a final hard thrust, he holds himself deep inside of her and is still. She holds him, still and quiet, letting him come back to himself as he slowly relaxes. Finally, after several long moments of panting, he slowly rises to his knees and elbows.

He feeds the whirlwind of sensations by slamming hard and fast into Charlie, even as the orgasm electrifies him, his body alive in orgasmic rapture... until finally it's gone. He doesn't know if he's ever come so hard, certain he's dumped rivers of semen into her. He's still hard, but hard or not, he's through, spent, unable to continue. Slowly he pulls himself up, trying to make his limbs work properly.

"Fuck," is the only thing that he can think to say.

***

Rick pulls out of the immersion, dragging Giselle with him. It takes a couple of heartbeats for him to realize where he is and that his cock is still deeply buried in her pussy. He grabs her hips and begins to thrust violently into her, causing her to gasp. After a moment he stops his hard, pounding, thrusts and pushes on her hips. He rolls onto her stomach, and he moves with her, positioning himself so he can fuck her harder still. Once she is pinned to bed by his weight, he moves his hands from her hips and wraps her in an embrace, his arms clamped tightly to her sides. He begins to kiss her savagely on the neck, thrusting into her with brutally hard movements as her arm wraps around his head, grabbing his hair and pulling his lips into her neck harder still. There is no love, no tenderness, only two people using each other for their own gratification.

Giselle is pulled from the immersion when it suddenly ends, the immersion state falling away just as Rick begin to drive himself into her, his hands on her hips, holding her in place. Her orgasm is instantly upon her, requiring only a push to send her over the edge.

"Oh, God, yes," she breaths as his thrusting cock sends shivers through her as he pushes on her, trying to roll her onto her stomach. She moves, bringing one leg up as a prop, opening herself to him as he renews his brutal, pummeling, fuck. She welcomes it, embracing his savagery. As he roughly handles her breasts and kisses her neck, she grabs his hair with one hand, pulling his lips roughly to her neck while clawing at the bed with the other as her orgasm swells.

She begins to shudder as her orgasm takes her, silent except for a moan so low he can barely hear it over his own ragged breathing, but it's enough, and he follows her into his own climax. As he spills into her, he embraces her as relief washes over him, his kisses, once rough, becoming gentle and loving, the driving, animalistic need for her satiated. He holds her gently, feeling guilty that he'd treated her so, using her for his own need without concern for her own. He holds her a moment before pulling himself out and gently rolling her over on her back. He doesn't know what to say to her, how to expresses his sorrow, so he covers her lightly with his body, holding her as he begins to kiss her gently, lovingly, trying to make up for treating her as he did.

As Giselle's orgasm washes out of her, Rick is softly tugging on her, turning her to face him. She rolls to her back and as she wraps him in her arms, he kisses so gently she can tell he's feeling remorse for something... perhaps how he handled her or maybe for the quickness of his orgasm. As much as she enjoys his gentle and considerate lovemaking, sometimes she just wants to fuck. He hadn't hurt her and she'd enjoyed the slightly rough sex.

"God, I needed that," she whispers into his ear, letting let him know she'd enjoyed the experience.

He continues to kiss her neck, cheeks, lips, but some of the stiffness goes out of him as he relaxes slightly.

"You're not upset?" he asks, stopping his kisses and watching into her eyes, trying to read her mood.

"No... why would I be upset?"

"Because I..."

"Because you wanted me so badly?" she suggests.

"Well, yes... no... not that exactly." He looks slightly sad. "I just don't feel like I treated you as I should."

"Rick, my love," she says, touching him gently on the cheek with her hand. "That is exactly how I wanted to be treated. When you pulled me back from the immersion, I needed you so badly I was ready to explode. Had you not started fucking me like you did, I would have done it to you. I need that. I enjoyed that. I needed you as badly as you seemed to need me." She pauses, letting what she has said soak in. "It does my ego good to have you worked into such a frenzy. It makes me feel sexy." She pulls him down for another kiss and she senses the tension oozing out of him.

He places his face into the crook of her neck, his love for this woman reaching new heights. "I love you Giselle."

"I love you too, more than you will ever know," she responds, holding him to her, stroking his head in the afterglow of their lovemaking.

He rolls off her and onto his back, pulling her in close. She snuggles in and they settle into their typical post-coital positions, Giselle on her side in the crook of his right arm, partially lying on him, her head on his shoulder and chest, his arms holding her comfortably tight. They lie together for a time, quiet, enjoying the closeness they feel.

"What did you think of the immersion?" he asks her, still gently stroking her back.

"It was... intense. I can see what Charlie was getting on about."

He has a sudden thought and checks the time. 8:11. "And quick. All this in less than twenty minutes."

"Do you suppose they were done or just getting started? I don't think Charlie was going to come again. At least that's the way it felt to me."

"They were done. Whether Charlie was done or not, they were done. I... Todd was spent. If he could get it up again after that, he's a better man than me."

"Not likely," Giselle murmurs, beginning to feel drowsy.

Rick kisses her on top of the head. "You're sweet," he says, pulling the sheet over them as he feels her skin pimple in gooseflesh.

"Mmmm..." she sighs, snuggling in a bit closer. "What did you think of Charlie deepthroating Todd? I don't know how she does it."

"What about it?"

"Did you like it? Did Todd like it, I mean."

"It was pleasant enough. It's not the first time that I've... experienced it. It's not really my thing, you know? And yes, Todd likes it. I think any man would. But again, it's not really my thing, if that's what you are worried about."

"No, not really," she replies. "I just wondered. It's not like I can do anything about it anyway. Just the memory of Todd's cock that far down my throat makes me want to gag."

"Giselle, I wouldn't care if you never gave me head again," he assures her. "What I enjoy, above all else, is the closeness I feel when I make love to you. That's what I like, what I crave. The rest is inconsequential compared to that."

She is quiet for a long time—so long that he thinks she had gone to sleep. "Same here," she finally murmurs, her voice slow and thick with sleep. "Not that I want you to stop."

He chuckles. "I wouldn't dream of it."

"Good," she nods slowly. "I'd would miss it."

"Really," he says, drawing the word out. "You like another sample?" he asks, pulling her tight.

"Not tonight. Just hold me," she mumbles, her words so slurred she was difficult to understand.

He does until first Giselle, then himself, slides peacefully into sleep.