The Proposition

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knew what she wanted, what we both did, but I was loath to give it to her at that moment. I wanted to drag this out as long as I could, but feared I was fighting a losing battle. I levered myself off her body to her loud and heartfelt protests. I sat, panting, between her legs, trying to regain my breath and control. Allison started to beg, and I started to shake. She pleaded with me to finish the job, make her come again, fuck her, screw her, do anything I wanted with her, so long as she got to feel it. I didn't know how much longer I could take the begging. So I decided to even out the playing field.

I started to tell her all the things that I wanted to do to her that night. I told her that I would begin by stripping off my boxer briefs and teasing her with my cock. I did as I spoke. I used my dick as a vibrator and brought her off again, though, admittedly, it was a small orgasm. But I spoke her through the whole thing. Then, as she was coming down, I described to her, in detail, what would happen next. By the time I was done speaking, she was begging again. Begging for me to do everything I told her I was going to do. Begging me to give her what she wanted. And that caveman part of my brain yelled in triumph. If I could give this to her, show her how good, how hot it could be between us, then maybe she wouldn't leave me. I wasn't dumb enough to think that this was all that it would take to keep her with me, but I thought it was a start.

I realized then that I had made a grave error in judgment. In an attempt to get my wife all hot and bothered for me, I inadvertently made myself hotter. Watching Allison writhe and squirm like that and knowing it was my words, my body doing that to her, made me unaccountably horny. I couldn't take it anymore and thrust into her.

He was driving me insane. That must have been his purpose with this little proposition. He wanted to drive me nuts. I couldn't move my hands or my feet and I couldn't see. All I could do was feel what Eric was doing to me. And it was amazing! That kind of passion and intensity was not something I expected from my husband, but was he proving me wrong. He had been toying with me for so long that when he thrust into me, I almost came... again. I bit my lip and held back, wanting to enjoy this a moment longer. It was exactly like my dream, but so much better. It was sexier, hotter, more intense and I didn't know what to do with myself. I could only buck and scream and beg Eric to continue, to stop, to do whatever he wanted, and to do exactly what I wanted. I wasn't making any sense and I knew. I felt Eric laughing at me, so I squeezed my inner muscles and his laugh choked off. But my revenge had a nasty consequence. I felt another orgasm starting and this time, I couldn't stop it. I came hard, screaming Eric's name at the top of my lungs, and still he didn't stop. He kept pounding into me harder and faster until I felt another, bigger orgasm begin.

Just as that massive orgasm started to crescendo, Eric ripped off the blindfold. I found my dream playing itself out in real life. The look in his eye, the heat and passion, was identical to my dream Eric's. But unlike that me, I was in complete awe. I wouldn't say I was shocked, but I wasn't exactly prepared for what I saw in his gaze. It was like he was trying to imprint himself on me; trying to make me remember who he was, not that I'd ever forget. It wasn't just lust, it was something deeper, but I didn't have the energy or mental acuity to try to figure it out. Eric leaned forward to kiss me, and it changed the angle of his thrusting. Suddenly, I could feel him all over. His cock stroked my g-spot on the way in and my clit on the way out; his chest rubbed against my nipples; his tongue stroked mine; and his hands were everywhere. My hands kept clenching, as if they ached to touch him. My legs pulled against their bindings, wanting to wrap around him. In that moment, I wanted to pull him close and hold him as tight as I could, feeling him all along me. As if reading my mind, Eric thrust hard, plastering his body to mine. His arms went around me and pulled my upper body as far as the ties would let me go. He thrust again and again, and then he was coming in me, and I was screaming his name as I pulsed around him.

I must have passed out, because the next thing I remember is lying on the bed, my hands and feet free, Eric rubbing the marks the robe belts left on my wrists. It was such a sweet gesture, at complete odds with what had just transpired. I looked at him and couldn't help smiling. He took my face into his hands and kissed me gently. Then he lay down next to me, curled his body into mine, kissed the back of my head and wished me a goodnight. As I drifted off that night, I could have sworn I heard him say he loved me. Or maybe that was wishful thinking. But I did know two things for certain: 1) this proposition was the best thing to happen to our marriage, and 2) I was definitely looking forward to fulfilling Eric's fantasy next.

12