The Proposition

Story Info
I have a proposition for you.
2.7k words
4.14
12.5k
1
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The wind blew in off the lake, clean and crisp, a gentle breeze cutting through the coming heat of the day. I had forgotten that the summer could be anything other than a wet blanket of humid air wrapped stiflingly around your head. It was already hot and humid in Washington when I had left. There should be some sort of law against temperatures above 80 before breakfast. Landing two hours later in Toronto was like landing on a different planet, one where the temperature was not only considerably cooler, but where the humidity was simply non-existent. Standing at the railing, looking out over Lake Ontario, I was convinced that I was in a fantasy land, even if, over my shoulder, there was a giant ball that I knew as well as any Toronto native.

To the cute blond IT guy. I have a proposition for you. Meet me at Ontario Place and all will be revealed. The Blusher

It was a simple shout out, buried among the various other attempts to be cute, or express opinion in a society that, despite all of the various outlets for saying what you felt, many were continually denied the vary basic ability to speak your mind. I had actually missed it the first time though. It took several minutes and reading a couple of others before I realized it was directed at me. Initially I just sat back. You might say I was stunned. But I did smile. And then, turning to my computer, made some rapid arrangements.

Standing at the railing, looking out at the lake, I was home. Now to discover what her proposition was.

"Hello?"

"Hello," I said.

"Hi!" You could hear the smile cross her face as she realized it was not a client or a salesman calling her. "Why are you calling me?"

"I can't just call you? Pick up the phone and ask how you are doing?"

"What is going on?"

I never could put anything past her. "You intimated that you had a proposition for me. Are you going to meet me?"

I could hear the confusion in the silence that followed before she responded.

"You're here? Now?!"

"Yup, Cinesphere in the background, looking out at the lake."

"Don't move, I am on my way."

I did not even get a chance to say goodbye. I put the phone back into its case and pointed my camera at the skyline. I knew it would take her about twenty minutes to get down from her office, so I sauntered around and tried out my new toy. I had shot film for so many years; this digital thing was new, at least with a real camera. I was not even comfortable holding it anymore.

There were a number of people out enjoying the day. It was sunny, not too hot and with the schools out for the summer, more kids than adults running around. I had spent many a summer day here myself, usually riding down from my home. Two hours downhill, lunch and then three hours back, mostly uphill all the way. It was a good workout back then. Today it would have killed me.

I saw her coming long before she saw me, but then there were only two approaches and I did have a telephoto lens. She hates it when I take her picture, which means I have so few of them, but at this distance, I could capture her image without her knowing, yet still know who it was in the shot. I took several as she got closer, and was rewarded with a smile when she finally saw me before her face went sour when she realized I was holding a camera.

"Hello love," I said as she walked up to me.

She did not bother with words, instead she wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me, thrusting her tongue into my mouth with vigor as she molded the rest of her body against me, my hands automatically wrapping around her to hold her close, the camera forgotten off to one side as we renewed our acquaintance.

It felt wonderful to hold her again after so long an absence. Her dress was a simple affair, plain and understated for the office. And since I was not expected, I knew she had not dressed for me, which did not bother me at all as I moved my hands to squeeze her ass gently as she continued her assault on my mouth.

I brought one hand up to cup the side of her face, feeling her soft skin on the palm of my hand, brushing the loose curls away from her ear and trailing my fingers along the side of her neck, causing her to shiver and moan into my mouth before she broke the kiss.

"I've missed you," she sighed, curling her head away and putting it against my chest, holding me closer before looking back up at me.

"I have missed you too love. Think I can talk you into skipping the rest of the day?"

"How long can you stay?"

"I can't. I am back out tonight."

"Then we should not waste a moment," she said and pulled out her phone.

I love a woman who can make a decision.

I caught her free hand and we started to walk along the path, heading back towards the bridge to the mainland as she told her boss an emergency at home had come up and she would not be back to work. It was a short call that seemed to take forever. We crossed the bridge and walked along the Lakeshore as she dropped the phone back into her purse.

"So where are we going?" she asked.

"I think we need to have some lunch, and then we will see where we end up," I said with no solid plan in mind other than spending time with her.

She turned me towards her and kissed me again, hard, her hips pushing hard against my body, my erection being ground between us.

"I think I need to have you for lunch and I know where we will end up," she growled.

I chuckled and pushed back against her, capturing her mouth with mine and bending her backward slightly, thrusting against her. I am sure we were making some of the people around us uncomfortable and I did not care.

"Is that your proposition?" I teased before kissing her neck.

"Yessss," she hissed as I dragged a hand down her side, a thumb pressing into her breast as it went by.

"Then I accept," I said, grabbing one hand and waving for a cab that was coming by.

I gave the driver the name of the hotel I had checked into and pulled her close against me as he drove us away from the lake. She fought me for a second before giving in and letting me kiss her again, her hands as desperate to touch me as my hands were to touch her, but restrained a little from wrapping her breasts in my hands. That would come, though, and the anticipation alone was enough to keep me hard while we kissed.

The trip was short, and after paying the fare, we headed for the elevators. Neither one of us had been a teenager for decades but that did not seem to bother us in the least as we acted more like teenagers than adults at the moment. The doors to the elevator closed and she was back in my arms again, lips pressed tight and tongue fighting with mine as our hips tried to merge through our clothing. We were breathless when the floor chime forced us apart long enough to race down the hallway to my room. I struggled to get the key out of my wallet as she distracted me with hands floating over my body, flicking buttons open at random.

At last I had the key in the door and she was pulling me in as the door swung open and then pushing me back against the backside of the door. Gone was any withholding as she again invaded my mouth and her hands began to undo the buttons of my shirt with determination, her nails raking my skin, heightening the pleasure. It was very hard to focus as her hands slipped across my cock, still trapped in my pants as her mouth captured one of my nipples, her tongue flicking it as she squeezed me though the thin material between us, causing me to moan and my knees to weaken.

Her wicked chuckle told me she had no intention of stopping. And truth be told, I did not want her to.

Her hands were busy working at undoing my belt and opening my pants, slightly frustrated at how hard it was to do this with one hand. She growled, putting both hands to work at releasing my belt and the catches holding my pants together, shoving them down with my underwear in one motion and engulfing my cock in her mouth, her hands moving to squeeze and roll my balls, increasing the pleasure coursing through my body.

"I have missed this," I managed to croak out, my hands moving through her hair as she redoubled the suction on my swollen cock, increasing the pressure building in my balls with her hands.

She pulled her mouth back, sucking my length from base to tip before the head popped out of her pursed lips. Her nails stroked down the length of it before she once more sucked my length back into her mouth, her tongue swirling the head. She wrapped one hand around the base of my cock, stroking it while she squeezed my balls rhythmically, making me grown out-loud with pleasure. Her hands were coordinated with her mouth and she could tell I was close. She started humming and doing something with her tongue and that was enough to push me over the edge, my come boiling up from my balls that were dancing in her hand of their own volition and splashing into her tight, sucking mouth. I saw stars and my vision narrowed and I was very happy to be leaning against the door as she sucked me until there was nothing left for me to give.

I pulled her up and kissed her soundly before grasping her hair firmly and whispering in her ear, "Now it is my turn."

She laughed at me and danced back a couple of steps, her eyes capturing mine as she licked her lips and reached behind her, pulling the zipper of her dress slowly down while I struggled to get my shoes undone and my pants off without taking my eyes off of her. She was smiling as she teased me, her arms slowly letting the dress slide off of her to pool at her feet where she bent down, picked it up, and casually tossed it to rest on a chair.

She was dressed in a simple black bra which certainly highlighted her wonderful breasts and my mouth watered as walked naked towards her. Her pantyhose covered a simple pair of white bikini panties which was her typical choice. She continued to smile as she reached behind her back and undid her bra, letting it slide slowly down off of her arms, and tossing it to join her dress on the chair. I caught her and pulled her into my arms again; kissing her deeply, feeling her nipples pressing against my chest and feeling my cock tremble against her legs.

I moved my hands from around her waist to the top of her pantyhose, my fingers wiggling under the band as my other hand moved up her side, my palm stroked the side of her breast, my thumb crossed over the top of her nipple. She broke the kiss, moaning audibly, and putting her head against my chest as I continued to roll her nipple with my thumb. I bent my head to her other nipple, hard, and red against the white skin of her breast and teased it with my tongue, swirling the areola, felt the skin crinkle and heard her moan louder before I finally took her nipple between my lips and rolled my tongue over it.

She cried out, her nails raked the back of my neck while her chest involuntarily thrust up, forcing more of her sensitive breast into my mouth where I was happy to suck harder as my hand slipped into her panties and squeezed her ass.

She was moaning and grinding against me. I laved and squeezed her nipples and breasts, my hand on her ass anchoring us together as she demanded more from me. My cock was already swollen and she rubbed her leg against me, only increasing the pleasure that ran through my body. I could feel the heat from her sex where she was pressed against my leg, her clit being ground between us as I played with her chest. We were thoroughly lost in the sensations that ran between us.

I wanted more. I pulled my mouth off her breast with a pop and a moan of frustration from her. I pushed her back onto the bed and grabbed the waist of her pantyhose and pulled in one smooth motion all the way to her heels, leaving her naked before me, her legs slightly spread as I moved back to her, capturing one leg and kissing my way up from her calf, across her knee and down the soft skin on the inside of her thigh. She was wet, her hair glistening and matted her lips thick and open, waiting for my tongue to caress them, which was exactly what I planned to do as I kissed my way along her leg. I did not make her wait as I lowered my lips over her open sex, running my tongue from top to bottom and back again. I circled her clit and sucked it with my lips.

She started moaning anew, her legs wrapping around me, pulling me close and encouraging me to keep going, her breathing already ragged and the noises coming from her ones of pleasure and desire as I pushed her closer to her orgasm.

I slipped a finger into her tight, clenching opening, crooking it to catch her g-spot and circling it while sucking on her clit harder. She clamped down tight and I could feel the orgasm take her a second before she was aware of it as it raced through her body.

I licked and kissed my way up her body as she came down from the first wave, my cock nudging her opening, her lips fluttering around it.

"Yes, take me," she sighed, reaching for my ass and pulling me into her. She was wet and I bottomed out in one push. She cried out her pleasure again, pushing back against me, grinding her clit as she tried to pull me into her even more deeply.

She pulled her knees back, opening herself up more and giving me her unspoken permission to pound into her until one, or both of us came again. I did not let her down. I planted my feet and pulled back, feeling the cool air hit my wet cock for moment before I dropped back into her, her pussy so wet there was almost no friction as we set up our rhythm. I reached for her nipples and rolled them between my fingers as I pumped in and out of her, trying to keep up with her hips moving to catch me with each thrust and take me deeper. It did not take long to feel the familiar tingle start in my balls and I redoubled my efforts as she pulled me harder against her. I started swelling, my cock filling every inch of her as I thrust into her for the last time, my come boiling out of me and into her, filling her and oozing out around our conjoined sexes. She was crying and pulling me tight against her and kissing me all at the same time and I was riding the euphoria between us as my hips continued to thrust involuntarily against her.

"I love you," she whispered between kisses.

"I love you," I responded, for it was true. We have been in love a very long time.

I pulled her close against me and kissed her as I slipped out of her and rolled us over onto the bed proper, slipping under the covers where we could snuggle and kiss, her body warm against mine and all seeming right in the world. I could think of nowhere else I would rather be at that moment.