The Proposition

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Luisa appeared through the restaurant door with a bag over one shoulder. She looked nervous. We got up from our table and walked over to her.

"Hola, Luisa. ¿Cómo está usted?" I asked.

"Bien, gracias, señor. Pero -- pero estoy un poco -- inquieto."

I wasn't surprised she was nervous. What we were asking her to do was probably a long way outside her experience, but from things she had said, I guessed she really needed the money. I tried to reassure her, explain that she would not be asked to do anything she didn't want to, that we were sure that she would enjoy it as much as she would. In fact, we would see to it that her pleasure was at least as great as ours.

The walk to our room wasn't far, but she kept looking around, perhaps anxious not to be seen with guests at this time of night. She seemed relieved when the door of our room closed behind her and we were at last in private. I took her bag from her shoulder, and smiled.

"Champagne?" I asked, taking a bottle of the cheap-but-acceptable cava they offered at the hotel from our mini-bar. Luisa nodded.

"Beth, I'll pour us some drinks, but I think you should try kissing her. It will be better if we start with you, rather than me."

Beth looked at me, and I could see that both women had nervous expressions on their faces. This was new ground they were both exploring.

Shyly, tentatively, Beth stepped forward and touched Luisa's face gently. They looked into each others' eyes, and then Beth bent forward and softly kissed Luisa's sweet mouth.

I watched in fascination as my wife and this lovely, shy, exotic girl kissed. There's something sublimely erotic about two women kissing which is often lacking in a male-female embrace. A lot of men see kissing as a dull-but-necessary prelude to getting their cock into a wet hole, which is their sole purpose. For women, it seems the kiss has a greater intensity than for men. I like to kiss, and Beth says I'm a good kisser. If she's in the right mood, I can get her wet just by kissing her on her lips -- that's the ones on her mouth.

But in my view, women kiss far more erotically than men ever do, especially girl on girl. Watching the interplay between two soft, feminine mouths, the wetness of lips, the sexiness of tongues, gets me hard every time. The fact that this was my own wife and an innocent-looking and very pretty little Latina made it many times more intense than watching heavily-staged lesbian porn.

I could tell that Beth was getting turned on, and I was pleased to see that Luisa seemed equally excited. I knew that Beth had kissed a girl only once before, not long after we were married, at some rather drunken party. She told me about it some time later. She said that she'd really enjoyed it, but that they had been interrupted by the other girl's boyfriend, and there had been a big row. Beth had never had the courage to try it again, but she seemed to be making up for lost time here.

I watched in delight as she unbuttoned Luisa's waistcoat and pulled it back off her shoulders, then started to unbutton her smart white blouse. Luisa appeared to be enjoying running her hands up and down the smooth skin of Beth's arms, but seemed unable to progress any further. I decided it was time to intervene.

I stepped behind Luisa and slid the white blouse and waistcoat from off her shoulders. Then I softly kissed the back and sides of her neck, relishing the smooth, dark skin against my lips. I heard her sigh softly, and guessed I was on the right track.

Luisa had on a simple white bra; nothing too sexy, but probably the prettiest she could afford. I slowly and gently ran my nails up and down her bare arms, something I know Beth loves, then reached across to unfasten the bra strap.

At that, Luisa froze. Her elbows came in tight to her sides, and her shoulders hunched. Perhaps I was moving a little too fast.

I moved my lips and tongue around her neck, licking lightly around her ear and at her throat, then I homed-in on her lips as Beth switched to the other side of Luisa's neck. Swept up in the pleasant, erotic and not-too-scary sensations, Luisa began to relax again.

I broke the kiss and smiled. "You are so beautiful," I told her in Spanish, and was rewarded by a sweet, shy little smile. "Here," I said, passing her a glass of the cava that I had poured a few minutes earlier. She took it and sipped it nervously, perhaps not used to alcohol.

Then I went around behind Beth and unfastened her dress. Beth knew what to do, just holding Luisa's gaze with her eyes until the dress had fallen to the floor. The expression on Luisa's face was a delightful picture as she took in Beth's slender shape, her still-pale skin, her modest tits pushed up by the bra. I saw the dark girl catch her breath when she took in the sight of Beth's naked pussy, smooth, pouting and, as I'd guessed, glistening slightly with her juices.

A girl can look a little strange in just a bra, shoes and jewellery, so my next move was to remove the last piece of underwear. Beth, delightful little minx that she is, stood still and unperturbed as I did so, making longing eye contact with Luisa as both girls sipped their wine. I watched as the two girls looked at each other, and saw the obvious signs of arousal in Luisa's sweet face.

My next move was to remove my own shirt, and then to turn to Luisa. "Now you?" I asked, gesturing the movement of removing her bra. With both of us partially undressed, Luisa nodded shyly, put down her glass and reached behind her.

"No, I will do it," I said softly, once more moving behind her, and this time succeeding in removing the chaste white fabric from her skin.

"They're beautiful," Beth said, almost with a sigh. I had to resist the urge to reach around the young Latina to feel her firm young breasts. Not so Beth. She reached up and gently cupped one in her hand, taking Luisa's arm and guiding it to one of her own. I wished I'd brought a camera.

Then the girls resumed kissing, pressing gently, breast to breast, nipple to nipple. I continued kissing Luisa's neck and shoulders, running my fingers lightly down her dark, smooth back to the waistband of her skirt. I heard her gasp as I unfastened the waistband, but there was no resistance, and when the skirt fell to the floor, I got my first sight of Luisa's lovely, smooth, rounded bottom, demurely wrapped in a pair of plain white cotton panties.

I dutifully collected the scattered clothes and draped them over a chair, then moved behind the dark girl again before removing my own trousers. Once again, I'd gone commando, though Luisa was still facing away from me and as yet in no position to notice my nakedness. I focused on running hands and nails over different areas of skin -- her back, arms, hips, outer thighs -- before sweeping my palms across her cotton-clad buttocks and down onto her thighs.

By now, Beth and Luisa were kissing quite passionately and caressing each others' breasts and stomachs. They seemed totally engrossed. When I moved my hand up Luisa's smooth and shapely thigh, reaching the crotch of her panties, she gasped but did not flinch away. The fabric was wet, as I'd hoped.

I whispered "¿Por favor?" in her ear, and then hooked my thumbs into the sides of her panties and began to slide them down. There was a slight gasp of concern, distress, passion -- I couldn't tell -- and she briefly pressed her thighs together, before opening them again to allow the garment to be removed. As I reached her feet, helping her from her shoes and panties at about the same time, I leaned forward and gently kissed those smooth buttocks, then licked gently at her upper thighs. She gasped and giggled a little, as though I was tickling her, which perhaps I was.

I stood up again, admiring this lovely, dark-skinned body, the soft curves of her hips and rounded bottom, the slim, shapely legs, the smooth back, before moving a little closer and running my hands gently over her hips and back onto that dark peach. I leaned in and kissed her neck and shoulders again, and revelled in Luisa's response, as she stretched her neck back to allow Beth access to her throat while I flicked the back and sides of her neck with my tongue.

Gently holding her hips, I moved a little closer.

"¡Ai!" she gasped as my erect cock nestled against her back. "¡Su güevo está -- está caliente, y -- y es grande!"

She was mostly right. My cock was boiling hot and swollen to its full size by the effect she was having on me. As I said, it's by no means the longest cock in the world, but it is reasonably thick, which seems to suit most of the women I've had the pleasure of pleasuring. (As an ex-Navy friend once said -- "long and thin slips right in, short and thick does the trick.")

I slid my hands up to Luisa's shoulders, and looked into my wife's smiling and highly-aroused face. "Can we turn her round? Why don't you play with her pussy while I taste her titties for a while?"

Beth's eyes were on fire. This was having an even stronger effect on her than I had thought. She gently turned Luisa around to face me, and for the first time I got a proper look at this delectable young creature. Her face was a picture of erotic excitement and nervousness, which accentuated her extremely pretty features. Her breasts were rather larger than Beth's, beautifully shaped and with hard, dark nipples. Her stomach was flat, and at the bottom, the dark V of her pubic hair was glossy and nicely trimmed. She was frankly gorgeous -- everything that Beth and I had hoped for.

I kissed her again, gently cupping a breast, as Beth's hand snaked around her and settled over her enticing bush. I felt as well as heard her gasp as my wife's fingers found the sensitive slit and pressed inside. I saw Luisa's eyelids flutter and close as Beth began to stir her fingers around the black girl's pussy, stroking and teasing the way she liked me to stroke and tease her. I reflected for a moment that Beth had never done this with a girl before, but her knowledge of what felt good for her and her own excitement at what she was doing carried her along.

When we turned her around, Luisa had rested her hands gently on my upper arms. I decided it was time to move things on, so I softly lifted her hands and placed them on my cock. Luisa's eyes snapped open. She looked at me with that same look of excitement and nervousness.

"El güevo de usted, es... es...", she stammered.

"Es muy contento en su manos," I replied gently. My cock was indeed very happy in her hands. "¿Acaricia, por favor?" But it would be even happier if she stroked it.

Slowly, gently, she began sliding her small, delicate hands up and down my shaft, across and around the head. It felt fantastic. Beth can give me a nice handjob, on the rare occasions when we're feeling hot and this is the only practical alternative to a blowjob or a fuck; for example, in a theatre, on a plane, at a dinner party. Luisa's soft, almost tentative touch was thrilling, partly because of what she was doing, but mostly because of the context. Looking into her eyes, seeing that beautiful expression of nervous arousal, feeling her touch on my cock, revelling in the firmness of her pert but rounded breasts with their long, hard nipples; all this made me horny as hell. If this went on much longer, I could see me decorating Luisa's dark skin with some pale streaks -- very soon.

"Hey ladies," I said in English. "How about we move to the bed? I feel a need to eat pussy."

"OK, but me first," Beth insisted.

Luisa looked at me with a puzzled expression. I indicated the bed, and she allowed herself to be led, sliding into the centre of the huge four-poster. I took a pillow and slipped it under her head, and perhaps to her surprise, another under her sweet, round bottom. We lay on either side of her, and returned our hands and mouths to their previous locations; Beth's fingers in Luisa's pussy, my hands on her delectable breasts, Luisa's hands gently cradling and stroking my cock, all of us taking turns to kiss.

Just as I was getting ready to go south and explore Luisa's lush cleft with my tongue, Beth anticipated my move and headed that way herself. The plaintive little cry that came from Luisa's throat as Beth's tongue began to stimulate her pussy lips was dick-achingly erotic. When my lips closed around one of Luisa's dark, erect nipples, she moaned again. This was so delectably hot that I was going to have to control my sensations carefully so as not to come before I -- and the ladies -- were ready.

"What does she taste like?" I asked, raising my head reluctantly from one of Luisa's nipples, before switching to the other.

"Delicious. Spicy-sweet, and she's already very wet." I could see a sheen of pussy juices around Beth's mouth. For a girl who had never eaten pussy before, she was seriously getting into it.

After suckling for a while, and feeling Luisa's gentle touch teasing my cock, I knew I needed to change soon if I wasn't to come. I lifted my head again, and looked at Luisa's face. Her eyes were closed, her mouth open, her breathing quickened, and she was making little gasps and moans. The occasional, soft "¡Sí!" escaped her lips. She looked more beautiful than I could ever have imagined.

I dragged my gaze away from Luisa's face and glanced down at my wife's smooth pussy lips, feeling a strong urge to bury my own tongue there. After a moment's thought, I decided to create a little sex triangle. I slowly got up, turned round and positioned myself facing the foot-end of the bed.

"Shuffle round, baby. It's time your pussy had some tongue too," I said to Beth.

"Oh God, yes please!" Beth sighed. "I'm absolutely creaming!"

As Beth changed the angle of her body and then returned her mouth to Luisa's pussy, Luisa's eyes flicked open, and she saw, inches from her face, my rampant cock. She looked at it with some trepidation.

"¿Chupar, por favor?" I asked her. Please baby, please suck it for me. I need it so much.

Shyly she picked up my cock, bent her head forward and tentatively touched her lips to its head. It was my turn to moan out loud. Just the sight of that sweet face and the shyness of her expression, coupled with the sight and the delicious sensation of her innocent, wet mouth on my most sensitive area made my cock twitch in anticipation. This seemed to startle her, so I tried to encourage her.

"Muy, muy bien, Luisa. Por favor, ¿una poquita más?" Oh yes, more please!

She opened a little wider and allowed all of the head of my cock into that sweet, wet hole. I was in heaven. The soft touch of her lips and the exploratory swirl of her tongue were divine.

"¿Como está?" I asked her, immediately regretting the fact that she had to stop sucking my cock to answer me.

"Es -- es un poco grande por mi boca, y -- y salado. Pero -- pero es bueno."

Perhaps my cock was a little large for her mouth, and the taste a little salty, but she seemed to be enjoying it. I certainly was.

Beth raised her head briefly. "Hey, Jimmy? Don't talk, eat!"

My head went down and tasted the familiar flavour of my wife's pussy. I tested her wetness with a finger, sliding it, and then another, into her richly juicy little cunt, finding her g-spot and stimulating her in a way I knew she loved. I noticed that she was performing a similar service for Luisa, who seemed to be in bliss, even as she slid a little more of my cock back and forth between her lips. She may have been inexperienced, but this clearly wasn't the first time she had sucked cock, and she had some natural skill.

And so we progressed, each focusing on one another, each seemingly competing to bring the subject of our attentions to orgasm first. Certainly, Beth was working up a storm inside Luisa's pussy, eliciting more and more urgent cries from Luisa's rather full mouth. I for my part was focusing on some very fluent tongue-writing on my wife's clit, while Luisa, who was showing she was not quite the novice she at first appeared, seemed happy to take me deeper than I had dared hope, and capable enough to easily drive me over the edge if I lost concentration.

Finally, I heard Luisa's cries reach a new pitch, and for the first time her teeth grazed my cock as her orgasm began. This was probably as well, as I would otherwise have filled her mouth with spunk only seconds later. As it was, the slight discomfort offset my own added arousal at hearing the young girl coming.

I increased the intensity of my efforts on Beth's pussy, trying not to change things too much. When Beth is into a rhythm, the last thing she wants is variety, and by simple perseverance I managed to get her moaning and her sweet cunt contracting. This was really good.

What I wasn't ready for was Luisa's reaction. My cock had slipped out of her mouth as her long-lasting orgasm carried her along, and Beth and I were treated to a sweet song that repeated the sounds "¡Ai!" and "¡Sí! ¡Sí!" as we witnessed the black girl's delightful orgasm. For a moment, she fell back onto the pillows and her body thrashed in the throes of her climax. Then she grew still, and smiled.

I started to get up, so that I could kiss her, but a fire came into her eyes, and to my surprise she returned my cock to her sweet, wet mouth and started sliding me deeper than before. The luscious wetness and the fabulously naughty tongue were too much to bear, and within barely a minute I knew I would come imminently.

"Luisa! Luisa... yo... yo... ¡vengo!" I thought I should warn the poor girl before I, before I...

I proceeded to shoot spurt after spurt of hot cum into her luscious wet mouth. And to my amazement and delight, she kept sucking and licking until I was fully spent. My body was writhing as much as Luisa's had a little earlier, unable to contain the ecstasy of one of the most powerful orgasms I'd had in ages. Cumming in a girl's mouth is one of my favourite experiences. When the girl is as pretty and subtly sexy as Luisa, it was sublime.

"¡Luisa, muchas gracias!" I gasped when I was finally able to return to coherent speech. She smiled, and there was a tiny dribble of cum on her lips. Perfect!

"Por favor, señor, ¿un vaso de champagne?"

I tipped out the warm dregs of our previous glasses and poured fresh wine for us all. I returned to the bed, handed them out and then raised my glass.

"To Luisa, the prettiest, sexiest girl in the Dominican Republic!" Beth and I chinked glasses, and we repeated "To Luisa!"

She smiled that beautiful, open, almost innocent smile. I would have said entirely innocent, were it not for the small trail of my cum at one corner of her mouth, and the fact that I'd just witnessed -- and felt -- that luscious mouth giving me one hell of a blowjob.

"Oh, I forgot," I said, setting my glass down.

"Tengo dinero para usted," I said, pulling three envelopes out of the drawer. "Digo a usted una media ahora, una media cuando usted va."

She looked at the three envelopes, shyly peeked into the one I had given her to check that the notes were indeed there, and then looked at me with a little concern. I was giving her half the money now and the other half at the end of the evening, once she'd made us both happy -- probably all three of us. She seemed to register this without complaint, but she looked hard at the third envelope.

"¿Y otro?"

I'd collected double the amount of cash promised -- just in case.

"Esta es por otros servicios especiales, si usted quiera."

The third envelope was as thick as the other two combined. Clearly the money enticed her. But she was concerned about what 'other special services' I had in mind.

"¿Qué -- que especies de servicios?"

"Solamente que usted quisiera." Only what you wish. Then I pulled out four, five-hundred peso notes -- around $60 -- from the third envelope as a bonus for the excellent blowjob. "Y este, es para la boca. Gracias." She smiled. I thought for a moment I was in love.