The Proposition

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What are you going on about?" Beth asked, suspiciously.

"I was just explaining that we're giving her half the money now and half at the end of the evening. And I've told her that there's a bonus if she's very nice, if she wants to do anything special."

"You dirty bugger! I know what you have in mind, and I think you're depraved." Beth looked at me with a mixture of disgust and arousal. She knew that I had planned to fuck beautiful little Luisa. Cumming in her mouth had been an unexpected bonus for me, prompting a cash bonus for her. But having seen her delectable peach of a bottom, I wondered whether Luisa would enjoy some back-door action for a little extra cash. Though, of course, I didn't want to be explicit about it just yet, in case I scared her off.

Luisa smiled at the unexpected extra money, slipped the extra notes into the envelope I'd given her and put it carefully by the bedside.

"Señor, por favor, ¿qué especies de servicios?" She returned to the same question. Shit! I wasn't ready to explain yet.

"Primeramente, quisiera coger usted."

Her eyes registered a little shock. Perhaps it was just the word, or maybe she really hadn't expected that I would definitely want to fuck her, having simply invited her to play with my cock.

"Sí. ¿Y después?"

So after I'd fucked her, what else would I want to do? I took it as a positive sign that she had answered 'yes' to my suggestion of fucking her.

"Luisa, usted e una chica muy, muy especial. Quisiéramos hacer muchas cosas con una chica como usted. Por favor, paciencia." Be patient. All will be revealed to a lovely girl like you, Luisa.

Beth chuckled. "I can only get a bit of what you're saying, but if I guess right, you've told her you want something special, and she's asked you what, and you're too embarrassed to say that you want to fuck her up the arse. And I guess that if you do, she'll scream and run out, and that's all of our evenings ruined. So before you get all pervy on me, why don't you just fuck me, and maybe we can get in a position where she can lick my pussy at the same time? I'd pay extra for that."

"Tell you what, Babe; why don't we compromise. I'll fuck you up the arse while Luisa licks your pussy. Then, if she likes what she sees, we'll reverse positions."

"You mean you want her to fuck your arse? I didn't bring my strap-on..."

"You know what I mean. So what do you say -- do you want it up the bum, you nasty little slut?"

Now this was a seriously high-risk strategy. Beth's views on anal sex vary with her mood. Sometimes the mere suggestion gets her angry, and she complains that I'm only interested in doing things that are uncomfortable or painful for her. Other times, she'll accuse me of being a pervert and a closet gay. But sometimes, when she's feeling really hot, she gets off so much on the sheer dirtiness of the situation that she's prepared to take me up her arse. In fact, on one occasion she actually requested it. (It wouldn't be true to say that she begged for it, but I persuaded myself at the time that she had.)

And tonight, I seemed to be in luck. Beth had discovered a new seam of sexiness, sharing her bed and her husband with a very sexy, beautiful younger woman. Perhaps it was the rivalry, wanting to show me that she could service my needs as well as any 20-year old Latina. Maybe she was attracted by the thought of having Luisa go down on her while she did the very dirty act I'd suggested. In any event, it seemed my gamble had played off.

She sat up. "OK, get the lube, big boy. And explain to this sweet little darling what you're going to do to me, and what she's going to do to me. And then do it."

I moved to the bedside drawer and extracted a pack of condoms and some lubricant.

"Quiere usted -- ¿me - me coger?" she asked, a little breathlessly, watching as I extracted a condom from the pack.

"Momentito," I said. "Primero, quisiera que usted me chupa un poco mas, por favor."

My erection was returning, and she was anticipating that I would fuck her. Whilst I dearly wanted this too, first of all I wanted Luisa to speed the process along with her luscious mouth. Dutifully, the girl lay back and I inserted my semi-hard organ between her lips. Her oral treatment was just as enjoyable the second time round, and she had soon helped me achieve one of the essential pre-requisites for good anal sex -- a rock-hard boner.

As she sucked, Beth turned around and presented her delectable, pert arse to me. I gently inserted a well-lubed finger, adding extra lube very generously to my hand. Then I slid my other hand around to the front to stroke her pussy.

The deal for getting my cock inside her arse is that I get her really, really wet and hot first, then when I've got my cock up her bum, I have to frig her clit until she comes. The liberal use of dirty talk on these occasions is a definite aphrodisiac -- once she's ready.

After finger-fucking her arse with just one digit, I carefully inserted a second. These days, Beth has learned to relax her arse and is usually ready after I've stretched her with two, but I pressed on and used three, just to be sure. Meanwhile, my other hand needed no lube -- her pussy was soaked.

Reluctantly, I extracted my dick from the delightful embrace of Luisa's mouth. Her eyes, which were closed while she gently sucked me, opened, and she took in what I was doing to Beth. Her sweet brow furrowed.

"Luisa, en un momentito, voy coger Beth, mi mujer, en el culo..."

"¿En el culo? ¡Madre de Dios!"

"Y por favor, quisiéramos que usted ¿hace la sopa?"

I have no idea whether the Spanish slang for pussy-licking is 'making the soup' all over the world, but I'd read the expression in a rather bawdy phrase book and thought I'd try it out in a real-life situation. Luisa looked a little surprised at my request, and wasn't sure how to proceed. So I extracted my fingers from Beth's magic holes and turned the dark girl around across the bed. Beth straddled Luisa's face, and Luisa soon got the message and began to lick -- much to Beth's delight.

I applied the rubber to my now-restored and throbbing erection, and coated it with a lot more lube.

"Come on, Jimmy. If it's going in, do it now. Please?"

Oh my God! She really was begging for it! I lined up against the hole, and pushed gently. Beth gasped, though whether it was because of my attempted entry or because of Luisa's tongue action, I couldn't tell. My only goal at this stage was to push in, slowly, steadily, until I'd filled my wife's lovely tight arse with my cock.

It was amazing. Beth had lowered her face into Luisa's pussy and Luisa was lapping away, apparently contentedly. I pushed a little harder, and Beth's arse yielded, slowly, excruciatingly, until the head of my cock slipped inside. I love that moment, when it pops through the ring and everything is so tight and delicious. And when I start to pull back, that's when Beth normally starts to get off on it.

Normally while my fat cock-head is stretching her tight ring uncomfortably, Beth would be complaining, moaning in discomfort, telling me that my cock was too big for her arse. Sometimes she means it, but sometimes it's just part of the role-play that usually accompanies our anal attempts. (I say 'attempts' because they're not always successful). She usually likes to pretend that she has no choice in the matter, that she's being forced to take it up the arse, an unwilling victim of sodomy. Sometimes she'll plead and whimper. The first time she did this, I stopped and pulled out -- and got a mouthful of abuse because she was actually getting off on it. Now we tend to use a 'safe word' for when it really is too painful.

However, right now, there were no protests, no whimpers. I thought I heard a low moan in her throat when I got through the ring and started to pull on the sensitive zones inside her sphincter, but I could have been wrong. Both girls seemed to have their mouths occupied at that moment.

And so I rocked my way in and out, and I could tell that this was pressing Beth's buttons, because she started moving with me, pushing and pulling to get the most pleasant friction out of the experience. Within about a minute, my stroke took me to my full length inside her tight arse, and I felt Beth rocking gently back and forth. This was fucking amazing!

At the end of the full-length back-stroke, as my cock again pulled at Beth's ring, I leaned back a little and glanced down. The black girl's eyes were wide as she watched me sliding my full length in and out of my wife's arse. I knew I was close -- would I come before Beth? I wasn't sure. I thrust in a little harder, pulled back, giving Beth the benefit of all the best sensations I could raise inside that tight tube, but she wasn't coming -- not yet. Time for the final weapon in my -- if you'll excuse the pun -- arsenal.

"How does it feel, slut? Fucked up the arse with a thick cock while some sweet, innocent girl licks your cunt? Is that dirty enough for you, slut?"

There are five golden rules of anal sex. Trust me -- I know. Rule 1 is lots of lube; forget that 'spit and pussy juices' crap, unless you both want to make it literally a once-in-a-lifetime (and never again) experience. Rule 2 is keep it clean; ideally, she should have douched, you should be wearing a condom, and you don't stick a finger -- or anything else that's been in her arse -- anywhere near her pussy. (UTIs are most definitely not fun for either of you, and I've been there). Rule 3 is that you need a boner like an iron bar; nothing semi-hard is getting past that tight ring. Rule 4 is gentleness -- with the same consequences for non observance as Rule 1.

And Rule 5 is to ensure the girl is mentally in a very dirty place. Anal sex is arse-fucking -- it's not 'making love'. It's filthy, perverted and raw. If the girl is in a romantic mood and you try to move to the butt, you're likely to get your face slapped -- or worse. Mentally (or verbally) she has to be saying either 'fuck my slutty arse with your huge cock, you filthy bastard', or 'Oh, no, Sir Jasper! Why are you pressing your -- your big manhood into my light little bottom? It feels like -- like you're trying to -- to sodomise me! (And as much as I may struggle, protest and try to resist, I'm too feeble/terrified/tied to the bed to stop you).' Get the picture? She's got to really want it, whether she says it or not.

Beth knows this, and as I said, I know when she's sufficiently juiced-up to not connect her knee with my balls if I suggest anal. Tonight, her head was in the right place, both mentally and physically. (That is, between Luisa's thighs). The dirty talk is the usual trigger that tips her over, as I confirm to her what a hot and depraved little whore she is for taking it up the arse. (By the way, that's meant as a deeply felt compliment, not an insult). A few filthy sentences, linked with some well-timed strokes from an experienced arse-fucker (ie me), the taste of a girl's pussy on her tongue and the feel of a girl's tongue on her own pussy -- the perfect combination! She came.

Beth's anal orgasms are strong. This one nearly crushed my dick. As I felt the first spasm, I thrust (with some difficulty) balls-deep. I waited as long as I could, then gasped "¡Luisa! ¡Ahora! ¡Lame mis cojones!" I'm amazed I could remember the Spanish for 'lick my balls' at a time like that.

I couldn't see the dark girl's face, but the feeling of her tongue on my balls was so gorgeous, combined with the contractions in Beth's arse, that it make me roar with pleasure and fill the condom with my cum. The whole room seemed to spin. I wonder what the neighbours must have thought.

After the room stopped spinning, I realised that Beth and I were lying in a heap on top of Luisa. With some urgency, I unplugged myself from Beth's dark passage -- she yelped - and flipped the condom into the bin, jumping off the bed and heading for the bathroom to clean up. (Remember Rule 2, above?)

When I came out, the girls were embracing, kissing again. There were tear-streaks down Beth's face, and her make-up was smeared with pussy juices. She looked beautiful. (Luisa looked equally fabulous and similarly face-smeared).

"Fuck, Jimmy! That was -- that was awesome! Christ, I came so hard I think I passed out. But I felt you coming in my arse. God, I thought you'd never stop pumping!"

I embraced my lovely wife and kissed her gently. "That was incredible babe. You were absolutely amazing!"

I turned to Luisa, who was stroking Beth's hair and smiling.

"What did you think of that?" I asked in Spanish.

"It was -- strange. Sexy, but -- but a little -- a little scary. You went so deep. I thought, 'it will never go in. He is so big, and she is so small!' But you did. And the señora -- she, she seemed to like it."

"The señora loved it. She receives much pleasure from taking my wood in her culo. But you, Luisa? Did you come also?"

"Not -- not yet. Not this time. I was near, but -- but I wanted to make sure that you and the señora, you had your pleasure."

"Then we must ensure that now you, Luisa, have your pleasure. ¿Quiere usted que doy astilla a usted?" In the DR, you give a girl a splinter -- literally, you give her wood. Was she ready for that?

"Por favor, señor, ¿no en mi culo? ¡No -- no en mi culo!" She looked a little alarmed.

"No, Luisa, no en su culo. En su coño. ¿Quiere esta?" She clearly wasn't ready for it up her arse yet, and I assured her I only wanted her sweet cunt.

I think she was a little shocked by the casual obscenity -- perhaps by the fact that a gringo knew the local slang (God bless Wikipedia!), but after a moment's hesitation, she looked down at my returning erection (and God bless Cialis), and nodded. "Sí, señor. Pero -- pero.... por favor, ¿ser dulce?"

Of course I was going to be gentle. What else could I be with such a sweet girl? This time, as I tore open another condom wrapper, Beth descended on my cock and sucked me to hardness. I rolled the rubber on and turned to Luisa.

"¿Abrir, por favor, de par en par?" Open wide. Now, could I get her to say 'aaah'?

She spread her legs with what seemed a little embarrassment. I smiled, and dived down to taste -- a flavour denied to me so far this evening. Luisa cried out and clutched at my head, as my tongue probed her and explored the pink-in-black folds. She was brim-full of juices, and she writhed on my tongue.

"Give the girl a break!" Beth said. "She's been licked twice. Now she needs to be fucked -- don't you, my sweet?" Luisa smiled shyly as Beth stroked the dark girl's hair, then bent down to kiss her again.

I raised my head from that delicious valley between Luisa's thighs and looked from one of my bedmates to the other. Luisa looked at Beth with only partial comprehension. I smiled at her and translated.

"Mi mujer dice que usted quiere que yo coge usted." My wife says that you want me to fuck you. "¿Sí o no?"

She smiled weakly and nodded. "Sí".

"¿Verdad? Dígame que tengo ser." Tell me what I should do.

"Por favor, señor. Coge mí."

It's sexy having a girl ask you to fuck her, in any language.

"Luisa, unos palabras ingleses por usted. Por favor, dígame -- 'please fuck me'"

She looked at me and giggled a little. She was learning naughty words in a foreign language. Slowly, carefully, she repeated "Señor, pa-leese fock mi". Then she smiled. "Good?" she asked, obviously one English word she knew.

"¡Excelente!" I replied, sliding my body up between her silky-smooth open thighs.

"Take it easy there, big boy," Beth said softly. "I bet she's even tighter than me. Be really gentle with her."

Then, to my surprise, Beth took hold of my rubber-clad cock, guided it to the overflowing well of Luisa's sweet, pink cunt, and dipped it in a little. Then she pulled it out and slid it up and down Luisa's slit, causing the girl to gasp.

I switched my gaze between the beautiful, sweet and excited face of the girl I was about to fuck, and the wet open pussy that was about to receive my cock. Both sights were highly erotic. And adding to the eroticism was the fact that my own lovely wife was guiding my cock into another woman's tight cunt.

"Slowly, Jimmy. Slide it in gently until she's full of your cock. I want to watch you fuck her the way you fuck me when we're pretending I'm a virgin," Beth said softly. As I said, this is an occasional little fantasy we have, thanks to my wife's amazingly still-tight cunt. It's good practice.

I pushed a little. Luisa gasped, and I felt her delicious young tightness yielding as I slowly entered her. The expression on the black girl's face was so horny I would probably have shot my load if my cock wasn't rather de-sensitised after anal fucking my wife. Even so, probing her tight tunnel for the first time, rocking gently back and forth to stretch her gently and ease the passage, was a fantastic delight, as that tight little cunt yielded inch by inch to my slow but unstoppable incursion. When our thighs at last met, and I was totally embedded inside her, I bent to kiss her.

"¿Es bueno?"

"Si -- si señor. No es -- no es doloroso."

So I wasn't hurting her, but I wasn't yet giving her pleasure. Well, I'd barely started yet.

"Beth, baby? Could you please play with Luisa's pussy while I fuck her?"

My wife responded by sliding alongside our bedmate, kissing her gently and slowly slipping her clever fingers through the soft, wet fur and into the black girl's wide-open slit. Luisa gasped, and I felt her tilt her hips back to make better contact with Beth's hand. I took this as my cue to slide back, and then slide my cock into her deeply once more. The soft moan that came from Luisa's throat was deliciously erotic, and my cock gave a little twitch in response.

Gradually I picked up the pace, fucking Luisa's sweet, tight and very wet cunt with easy strokes, taking about a second to pull out and another second to slide in. I regretted that I couldn't do this bareback, as the sensations would have been so much better. I consoled myself with the fact that she was here at all, and that I now had the amazing privilege of getting my cock inside her luscious cunt, which was a miracle in itself.

I changed the angle of my thrusts, swirling, twisting, trying to make contact with different surfaces inside that tight, wet little fuck-hole, testing what felt good for her, watching and feeling her reactions. As my fucking became harder, more insistent, she started to move with me, following the movements of my hips. Now each thrust made contact with the front surface of her vagina, which she seemed to be enjoying, and ended with Beth's fingers pressed between my body and Luisa's open slit, and most specifically, her swollen clitoris.

Luisa's movements, like my own, became more urgent. She was again gasping, crying out "¡Sí! ¡Sí!", her head thrashing to and fro on the bed. She squealed loudly and I felt her coming, her tight little cunt rippling, not as strongly as Beth's arse, but definitely there. I kept fucking her, hard and insistently, and Beth kept stroking her clit, until her cries became ones of mild distress. She wanted us to stop.

I was close, and needed a trigger. "¡Luisa! ¿Sabe usted -- que dígame...?" I'm sure you know what to say, Luisa. Please say it!

"¡Sí! "¡Sí Señor! Pa-leese -- pa-leese fock mi, Señor. OH! Fock mi -- con su polla grande! Fock mi! Fock mi! OH! OH! ¡Sí!"

Whatever she really wanted, those words from her sweet, innocent-looking mouth made me come explosively. My last few thrusts were rather brutal, but I completely lost control. As I collapsed beside her, my cock slipped out and she squealed. And then I waited for about half a minute until the world stopped spinning.

"Gracias -- Luisa. ¡Muchas -- muchas gracias! ¡Era muy, my bien!" I gasped.