The Proposition

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scoob
Scoob
203 Followers

I held up the shirt and slipped it over her shoulders, came around and buttoned it up. I grabbed the tasteful mid-heeled shoes and slipped them over her feet. She was dressed.

I looked over at Suz. She was massaging her breasts with both hands as she got up from the bed and stood next to a chair where her clothes were draped.

Dressing Suz didn't take long. I think she was eager to get moving. She opted out of wearing panties and, like Kara, passed on wearing a bra. All Suz wore was a pair of black heeled shoes, a black mini-skirt, a bit shorter than Kara's, a tight white knit sweater that exposed her belly button when she swayed her hips while walking. Easy, and sexy. "Let's get him something to wear and get out of here," Suz said.

All three of us walked into the other bedroom and Kara went over to a dresser and got some sort of clothes out of a drawer. She turned around and held up relatively small pair of black jogging shorts and white running top with a zippered neck.

"Put these on," she said.

She handed the shorts to me and I held them up and began putting them on. I noticed immediately that the underwear lining the shorts must originally have had had been removed. Once on, I looked down and was painfully aware that the shorts left very little to the imagination. One couldn't actually see my cock, but there would be no doubt to any passer-by that I was flying free behind a very thin layer of polyester material. "I don't know about going out in public like this," I said. "Relax, we won't be going out anywhere in the city, or anywhere else there is any chance of seeing someone we know." I put on the shirt and we were off.

Into the Great Unknown

We left the suite and headed down in the elevator. As soon as the door shut, Suz said, "Get on your knees right here," she said pointing at an area right in front of where she was standing. I did as I was told. Suz then hoisted up her skirt and said, "Lick me until we get to the garage level." I moved into position and began licking her pussy. She was still moist from her masturbation session and tasted quite good. As I was licking Suz, Kara went behind me and pushed on the butt plug. "Good, still in place."

As the elevator beeped indicating our ride to the garage had been completed, I quickly stood up and wiped my face with my hand just as the door opened and we stood facing an older man and what I presumed was his wife. I dropped my hands in an attempt to cover my erection, as the relatively flimsy shorts I was asked to wear left little to the imagination. I smiled sheepishly and stepped around them as I followed Kara and Suz to their car.

Once in the car, I asked where we were going. "Baltimore," Kara said. And on we went, first through the chaos of in-town traffic, then out to the relative peace of the Baltimore-Washington Parkway. Once we hit cruising speed on the parkway, Suz turned around and told me to remove my shorts until we reached our destination. As I was sitting in the back seat, I didn't see the harm. I handed my shorts to Suz and sat there with my lower half, save for a ridiculous pair of crotchless thong underwear, exposed to the world, again.

"Make yourself hard," Kara called back with a giggle. I took my dick in my right hand and began to massage it. It didn't take long before it was at full mast again. I don't think I've ever had this many erections for this length of time without relief. This was getting uncomfortable.

"Keep it hard until we get to our first stop," she ordered.

Meanwhile, we drove in relative silence for the 30 or so miles between Washington and Baltimore. My only diversion aside from the erection in my hand and the trees whizzing by at 70 miles per hour were the brief moments when Suz would lift her shirt and expose her breasts to anyone driving by who happened to glance over at her. She was very nonchalant about it. She would just hike up her shirt and sit there. I watched a few passing drivers to see if they noticed, but mostly I would try and keep my eyes on Suz's fine tits. It helped me maintain my hard-on.

Finally we entered the city. We wound our way through what seemed a not-so-great part of town until we, at last, pulled into a parking lot and stopped. "Okay, you can leave that gorgeous cock of yours alone now," Kara said. "Put on your shorts and let's go inside."\

Once out of the car, I realized we were at some sort of sex superstore. This was not one of those seedy sex shops one sees at the outskirts of town along a highway. This was a department store-quality place. The women straightened their clothes and each took one of my hands in theirs and we walked inside. The place was bright, well organized and stocked with just about every sexual toy, video, DVD and other related gear you could imagine.

"Go have a look around, Suz and I are going to do some shopping," Kara said. I began to wander around, trying hard to keep an eye on what section the two women were perusing. I half-heartedly browsed through the DVDs and looked at the rows and rows of butt plugs, dildos and other assorted fantasy items. To my amusement, I saw the exact butt plug that I currently had up my ass - $14.95.

As I was looking through the skin mags and beginning to reignite my hard-on, Suz came over and said, "Come over here, we need your opinion on something."

I followed her over, much to my chagrin, to the leather section. Kara was there, comparing several different leather items. As I got closer, it appeared she was looking at some sort of leather underwear. On closer inspection, it became clear she was looking at a woman's leather thong designed to hold a dildo in place. I wondered why in the world she was looking at these things. What was I for if she wanted to use a strap-on dildo with Suz?

"We want your opinion on which of these dildos you like best," Kara said pointing at a shelf with a wide variety of shapes, sizes and colors. "I don't know anything about these things," I protested. "What works best for you?" "This isn't for me, or for Suz," she said. "It's for you." I looked at her quizzically. "Why do you think you've been wearing that butt plug? We needed to get your butthole nice and loose so we can fuck you up your ass." I was surprised by her language, but felt my dick tingle a bit and noticed the beginnings of yet another erection.

After hemming and hawing a few seconds, I pointed to a somewhat curved, not-too-thick, flesh-colored silicon cock. "I reckon that one will do it." Kara grabbed it off the shelf, selected her dildo-ready leather thong and reached down and rubbed my cock through my thin shorts and off we went to the check-out counter, me trying to conceal my reawakened hard-on. Unnatural Acts in Nature

Back in the car, we headed back toward the B-W Parkway and to D.C., I presumed. About halfway there, Kara took an exit and seemed to be following the signs to a state forest reserve. A few miles down the road, she pulled into a small, empty parking lot surrounded by trees. A sign illuminated by the headlights announced a trailhead and pointed the way to a mile-long paved loop trail.

"Let's go for a walk," Suz said.

We all got out of the car, shut the doors and were quickly enveloped by near-complete darkness. Suz turned to me and said, "You can lose the shirt and shorts. No one is out here." I looked over at Kara to verify the order. She nodded and looked impatient.

I stepped out of the shorts and pulled the shirt off over my head. Next, off came the silly thong underwear. The exposure to the warm night air sent my dick, once again, into an erection. Suz reached down and took it in her hand and gave it a few pumps. I had to concentrate to keep the butt plug from slipping out. "Come here," she said as she turned toward the front of the car and gently led me by my dick. She then slid up onto the hood of the car, spread her legs and hiked up her skirt. "Let's give you a bit of relief, but you must keep that plug up your ass." Still holding onto my dick, she pulled me up between her legs, positioned the head of my cock at the entry to her beautiful, shaved pussy and rubbed it up and down her now-moist slit. With the head of my cock sufficiently coated in her juices, I leaned forward and my dick slipped inside her. Man, did it feel good, standing their naked as a jaybird fucking a gorgeous woman on the hood of a car in the outside in the middle of nowhere.

Just as I was reliving my good fortune, she pushed me backwards, ending our fuck session as quickly as it began. "We'll finish later," she said as she licked her lips, closed her legs and hopped off the hood of the car. "Come on, let's go for a walk."


Standing there, almost in shock, my cock still wet with her juices, I was dumbfounded and incredibly horny. I fell in behind Suz and Kara, noticing Kara was carrying the bag from the sex shop. As soon as we got 100 feet or so inside the woods, the women paused and quickly stepped out of their skirts and pulled off their shirts and stuck them behind a large tree, just off the paved trail, and started walking again.

From my vantage point behind them, I was witness to quite a sight. Two beautiful asses, gently swaying back and forth with every step. Suz, completely naked, and Kara with that skimpy leopard-print g-string. Every once in a while, one of them would turn ever-so-slightly to look at something and I would catch a glimpse of the side of their breasts. Inspiring, indeed.

"You've seen enough. Get up here and walk in front of us so we can watch that ass of yours," Kara said. My voyeur session was over, for now. Time to take the point.

As I walked ahead of the women, I could feel their eyes watching my every step. I glanced back a time or two to confirm those suspicions. Sure enough, they were fixated on my backside as I marched down the path. After about 10 minutes, we came to a wooden deck with rails and benches overlooking what must have been a marsh or river. "This will do," Kara said. "Stop here." "Have a seat."

Kara sat down a bench opposite me and Suz came up and stood there in front of me. I was highly aware of being completely naked. I continued squeezing my sphincter muscles trying to keep the butt plug in place. "You can take that thing out of your ass now," she said. I released my muscles and let it slide out. I grabbed it by its base and carefully set it on one of the nearby rails. "Now, get on your knees and lick my pussy," Suz ordered. Once again, I found myself staring right at her smooth and wet pussy. I proceeded to plant my nose right at about clit level. I opened my mouth wide, sucking in as much of her pussy lips as possible and running my tongue the length of her special place. In return I got a mouth full of her juices. I swallowed and continued licking, occasionally pausing to rapidly flick my tongue on her clit. This maneuver was rewarded with tightening muscles and coos from Suz.

I kept at it as her muscles continued to tighten and release, tighten and release. Her coos became throaty moans. As I licked, her fingers locked onto the wooden bench. Finally, with muscles taught, she released and began to gently buck as her moans came faster. Reaching orgasm, her muscles relaxed and her hands moved over to either side of my head and she gently pulled me up from between her legs. I stood up and looked at her all splayed out before me. I took one step back from between her knees, still looking down at her naked body, her breasts moving up and down with each deep breath. Ahhh, my handiwork. Another satisfied customer.

Before I could feel too cocky, Kara came up next to me and made clear she and Suz were still very much in charge. "Get over there by that railing," she ordered. I glanced over at her as I moved toward the railing along the water's edge. She had removed her leopard-print g-string and replaced it with the leather thong from the sex shop. Not only that, but she had the flesh-colored dildo inserted through a specially-designed hole in the front of the leather garment. It pointed menacingly straight out. I have to admit, I chuckled a bit at seeing it. She was, of course almost completely naked, so it was still rather sexy, but come on, it was a woman with a fake penis.

Kara must have noticed my smirk. She expressed her displeasure at my amusement and ordered me to bend over with my hands on the middle rail of the railing. I did as I was told. I was beginning to wonder what I was in for. This whole female infatuation with my asshole was a new thing for me. Kara flipped the top off a bottle of lube and squirted a big glob onto the fingertips of her right hand. She reached out and slathered a generous amount around my asshole. She used her fingers to explore and ensure adequate lubrication inside and out. She inserted first her middle finger, removed it and then carefully slid in her middle finger and index finger together. She inserted them slowly, so it didn't hurt, but it was certainly a tight fit. Deciding my ass was ready, she turned her attention to the dildo protruding from her crotch. She squirted another generous helping of lube on her fingertips and another onto the dildo itself. She coated the entire thing with the shiny liquid and prepared to fuck her hired hand up the ass.

So, there I was. Totally naked. In the woods. Bent over, hands on a wooden railing. Erect cock. Ready to be fucked up the ass by a hot, nearly-nude brunette while an equally hot, and completely nude, blonde woman with sizeable breasts watched. Not quite my usual 9-6 world, but much more interesting.

Kara moved forward and put the head of the dildo (the one I picked out, she kept reminding me) at the entrance to my asshole. She began to lean forward, applying pressure and forcing the silicon cock into my ass. The tip of the head seemed to enter fine. It was only a bit thicker than the second butt plug. Once past the head, Kara backed off and slowly withdrew, and started all over again. This time it slid in even easier. She kept pushing as it sank into my ass an inch or two. Again, she backed off a bit, but not all the way this time. She began applying pressure again, this time sliding it in all the way. I could feel the metal ring on the thong around the base of the dildo pushing against my ass cheeks. I knew then for certain I had taken the whole thing up my ass. Kara now began getting into it. She rocked back and forth, the dildo sliding in and out of my ass. She put her hands on my hips for leverage and kept thrusting. My rock-hard dick bounced up and down with each thrust. "Ummmmm, do you like that," Kara said with a raised voice. "Yessssssss," was all I could muster.

As all this ass pumping was going on, Suz came around and got on her knees at my side. She reached over and took my cock in her hand and began pumping it up and down Clearly, she had borrowed Kara's lube as my dick slid effortlessly in her hand. Between the rocking instigated by Kara's increasingly active doggie-style humping and stroking of my cock by Suz, I was lost in some sort of sexual euphoria. I was just about to cum when, suddenly, Suz let go of my cock. That was like having a cold bucket of water thrown on me. "Not yet, tough guy," she said.

Meanwhile, Kara's zeal was waning and her thrusts slowed down. She soon stopped with the dildo all the way up my ass and her crotch pushing against my butt cheeks. "How does that feel?" she cooed. Before I could answer, she slowly withdrew the dildo, bent down and kissed my lower back. "Umm, not bad Lover Boy." She then inserted one of her middle fingers into my now easy-to-access asshole, wiggled it around and quickly pulled it out. "Ummm, nice and loose," she said.

Oh, great, I thought. A loose asshole. Just what I always needed and wanted. I reached around and felt my asshole. I slipped in an index finger. She was right, it was much looser than before, but not unnaturally so. Whew.

Seeing me finger my own asshole, must have upped the ante for Kara. She grabbed me by the hips, turned me around and stood me up. "Now let's see what you can do with this thing," she said as she took my still slippery cock in her hand.

One Good Turn Deserves Another

She let go of my dick and quickly removed the dildo-holding leather thong and put it back in its bag. She then grabbed Suz's hand and said, "Let's assume the position."

Together they walked to the wooden railing and bent over, putting their hands on the same rail Kara had me put my hands on. Now, two beautiful, fully-exposed asses were positioned directly before me. "Fuck us," one of them said. I heard the words, but was still staring at the two perfect backsides poised just a foot or two from my erect cock. There was enough light that I could make out two perfectly puckered, totally shaved assholes. Both of their mounds were visible and obviously moist with anticipation.

I stepped up to Kara first, figuring I should return the favor immediately. I put the head of my cock at the entrance to her pussy. She reached out between her legs and grabbed a hold of it and rubbed it up and down her wet pussy lips. She then held it steady and leaned back into me and my cock easily slid in up to its hilt. Heaven. At last I could work on relieving my aching balls. I began to pump in and out, occasionally letting it slip out so I could again feel the intense pleasure of sinking my cock all the way in her magnificent cunt.

"Now, put it in my ass," Kara said as she maneuvered to halt my thrusts. I pulled my dripping wet dick out of her pussy and put the head against her smooth asshole. She bent her knees further, giving me more direct access. "Push it in," she ordered. Not wanting to fall down on the job, I pushed forward and was surprised at how easily I entered her. She pushed back, forcing my dick all the way into her ass. I felt the head of my dick push up against something deep in there. I knew she was taking all I could give her. I had never had anal sex before. This was a new sensation. Her ass was much tighter than her pussy. After just a few stokes, I was on the verge of cumming. She could tell and slowed her movement. Meanwhile, she was rapidly rubbing her clit and seemed to be on the verge of cumming herself. Just then, her gentle movement ended and she tensed up, her ass muscles squeezing my dick to a remarkable degree. She came. Once her shuddering stopped, she told me to remove my dick. I did so.

"My turn," Suz said. She was still bent over and had been watching the action with Kara from that vantage point. Seeing her available ass as I worked Kara had contributed to my near orgasm just a few seconds before. I quickly stepped behind Suz, hoping to at last be able to cum. I immediately put my dick into her pussy and began humping her doggie style. She was really into it, meeting my every stroke with her own rocking back and forth. We moved in perfect unison. She began moaning and was obviously nearing orgasm, as was I. In, out, in out. We kept moving together. Finally, I could feel that familiar welling up sensation in my crotch area. Suz's moans grew louder and her breathing grew quicker. Boom! We both came together. We stopped moving, except for the involuntary jerks of my dick as the cum shot into her pussy. I don't think I've ever released so much cum at one time in my life.

With my orgasm complete and my cock beginning to soften, Suz moved forward and let me slip out of her pussy. She reached down and ran her hand across her pussy and brought the now wet hand up to her mouth and nose. She licked her fingers and pronounced me one tasty fellow.

All three of us now were at last sexually satisfied. It felt much more odd now to be standing there totally nude in the woods on a public trail. But, with no clothes at hand, all we could do was saunter back to towards the car.

As we walked, Suz and Kara made a few lewd comments about my "sweet, naked ass" and "hot, smooth balls." That talk perked my dick up a bit again. After about 10 minutes, we arrived back at the tree were Kara and Suz stashed their clothes. They both got dressed again, leaving me standing there still totally naked. I must say, there is something incredibly sexy about an attractive, nude woman slipping on a skimpy g-string, as Kara did with her leopard print underwear.

Scoob
Scoob
203 Followers