The Proposition

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scoob
Scoob
201 Followers

There's No Place Like Home

Back at the car, Kara and Suz got in and ordered me into the back seat. I expected them to give me back my clothes, but they didn't. When I protested, all I got in return was, "Quit whining. It's 11:30 p.m., no one is going to see you in the back seat."

Oh well, I figured as I clambered naked into the back seat, and off we went back to the B-W Parkway and on to D.C. On the ride back, I sat in the middle of the back seat, in order to better see out the windshield. Kara was driving and Suz kept looking over her left shoulder, eyeing my now-flaccid dick. "Make it hard again," she said in a surprisingly nonchalant tone.

I reached down and began gently stroking my dick. With so many amazing sexual escapes in the last 11 hours, I had plenty of mental imagery readily available to stoke the old internal sexual fires. Soon, my dick was standing straight up and I told Suz "mission accomplished."

She turned around, smiled, and positioned herself halfway into the backseat, with her chest on the console between the two front seats, hands on the backseat on either side of my hips. She opened her mouth and engulfed my cock with her mouth. She began to slide her mouth up and down on my dick as I leaned back in the seat and watched her lips encircle me. She grabbed the shaft with her right hand and continued rapidly moving up and down, pausing ever five or so strokes to encircle the head of my cock with her tongue while she cupped my shaved balls with her hand, running her long nails against the smooth skin. Before I knew it, I was on the verge of orgasm -- at 70 miles per hour, nonetheless. Just as I was starting to cum, Suz removed her mouth, but continued pumping my shaft with her hand. She positioned her fact about an inch from my cock and seemed to want me to cum on her face. Another new experience...

After a few more pumps of her hand, I let go, shooting a surprising amount of jism onto her lips, nose and cheeks. She squeezed the last drops of cum from the head of my dick, licked the last of it up and slowly took my entire cock into her mouth for one last suck. Incredible. She pushed herself back up and looked me right in the eyes, cum hanging from her nose and running down her cheeks and lips. "Lick your cum off my face, please," she ordered. I grabbed the sides of her head with both my hands and proceeded to use my tongue to clean my love juice from her face.

"How does that taste," she asked. "Not bad," I replied. She laughed and tossed me my shorts and shirt. "You can put these back on, we're almost back into town."

On to the next adventure, I thought.

When we got back to their hotel, it was just after midnight. We took the elevator back up to their suite and went in. Kara told me to take off my clothes again, as I would not be wearing anything for the rest of the night. As they headed off to their rooms to clean up and change, Suz turned and told me to get them some wine and cheese and crackers from the kitchen and have it ready in the living room when they returned.

After about 15 minutes, they both appeared from the bedrooms. Kara was now wearing a new skimpy g-string, this time a basic white cotton one. On top she wore a light, but tight-fitting white cotton camisole. Her pert breasts bounced lightly as she walked. Her nipples clearly visible through the light, white material. Suz emerged right behind Kara and presented a starkly different image than that of Kara. Suz was wearing a pair of sheer, black thigh-high stockings, no underwear and a small, tight, black push up bra that made her full breasts seem even larger. She strode out confidently on surprisingly high-heeled black shoes. The site of her hairless pussy framed by the tops of the black thigh-highs made my dick stand, again, at attention. What was all this show for? It was well after midnight.

Both women sat down in the comfy padded chairs that sat in front of a coffee table and opposite a matching regular-sized couch. Kara brought her legs up under her Indian style. Suz propped her heels on the edge of the coffee table, knees slightly apart, exposing her shaved pussy. I could clearly see her pussy lips, barely spread apart just exposing a hint of her pink insides. I stood naked in front of the coffee table shifting my gaze from the two hot women to the food and wine spread in front of us on the coffee table.

Just then, the buzzer on the suite door sounded. "Kev, please get the door," Kara said. I looked around for something to cover up with. "Don't make me ask again," Kara said. "We are expecting guests."

The Guests Have Arrived

I padded over to the door, highly aware of my complete nudity. I paused, hand on the door handle, and, finally, opened the door. Standing in the hall was a tall, attractive woman with straight blonde hair and an athletic look about her. She had her hand on the shoulder of what I assumed was her boyfriend. He was about 5-10'', a little shorter than me, with short brown hair and a casual feel about him. "Hi," they said nearly in unison with little surprise. "Come on in," I stammered, feeling as if my face must have been beet red.

The guests made their way into the living room as Kara and Suz stood up to greet them. No one commented on the naked man that opened the door, nor the revealing, sexy clothes the hostesses were wearing. I was officially introduced to Tom and Sheila. After pleasantries, Sheila asked if there was a place they could change. They were pointed in the direction of the bedrooms.

What in the world was this all about, I wondered.

Soon Tom and Sheila emerged from the back rooms. At this point, nothing would surprise me and their choice of attire seemed almost expected. Tom came out wearing a regular pair of tight white boxer-style underwear and a matching t-shirt. Sheila, on the other hand, was quite a sartorial sight. She was totally nude. Not a stitch of clothing on her. She had tied her hair up into a girlish pony tail. She had ample, round breasts that bounced as she playfully skipped behind Tom. Like Kara and Suz, she must have a thing for shaving her pussy. She had no hair down there save for a small patch about an inch above her pussy. As she entered the living room, she took each nipple between her thumbs and index fingers and gave them a pinch. Both nipples immediately stood straight up.

Once she and Tom were in the living room and playful comments about everyone's outfits were exchanged, Sheila turned to Tom and said, "Why are you wearing those clothes? Take them off." Tom muttered "Yes, mistress," and did as he was told.

Hold on a second, I thought, Tom is in the same boat as I am. At least I didn't have to call Suz and Kara mistress!

Sheila took a seat on the couch, opposite Suz and Kara who had returned to their chairs, but not before turning them to face the head of the coffee table where Tom and I were standing, almost shoulder to shoulder.

"You both, I'm sure, have had quite an interesting night," Kara said. "But, it is only 1 a.m. There are still 11 hours to go. Don't forget that if you want to earn your full five grand, you must do as we say. If you do not, you will get your one thousand dollars and be shown the door. What we are going to request now may be beyond your comfort level. To whet your appetite and keep your adventurous side available, we are offering you each an extra two grand to stay and continue playing with us. This is, of course, contingent on your continuing to follow our orders. Are you willing to hear us out?"

"Yeah," Tom and I answered.

A Change of Pace

"Okay. Here's the game plan. We want to be spectators for a little while. You two will be the main event. Most men seem to fantasize about seeing women get it on with each other. You will see that later. But, first, we want to fulfill our fantasy. We want to see two men pleasure one another. We could, of course, get a couple of gay guys up here to show us their stuff, but that's too predictable. We want to see two straight, inexperienced guys experiment with each other. Are you game?"

Tom and I glanced at each other. I looked him up and down, pausing what seemed to be far too long, to examine his exposed loins. I immediately noticed he too must have had been asked to shave his balls. As I looked back at his eyes, I caught him giving me the same kind of once-over. "I don't know," I said. "Me either," Tom said.

"Look, think of this as one of life's many experiences, one with a big reward. You do this for an hour or so and you get seven thousand dollars, a memorable lesbian sex show (she said with a laugh) and, who knows, you might just enjoy it. This doesn't mean you're gay. It doesn't mean you'll ever do it again. Just loosen up and go with it."

I thought about the offer, its ramifications and the payoff. Hell, why not. You only live once. "Alright, I'll give it a shot." Tom continued to hold out, hemming and hawing for about five minutes. Finally, he said, "Okay, I can use the money for next semester's grad school tuition. What the heck."

All three women smiled and Kara said, "Great!"

"Okay, Kev, since you seem so bold and raring to go," Sheila said. "Get down on your knees and give Tom a blow job." Suddenly this seemed to be spinning out of control. What had I gotten myself into. Just a minute ago, I felt so easy going and willing to give it a shot. Now, it seemed I had been slapped in the face by reality. I looked over at the women, each with extraordinary anticipation painted on her face. Suz reached over to a lamp and turned down the bright lights to create a bit more of a mood lighting feel. The dimmer lights seemed to re-up my confidence level and I began to slowly drop to my knees. As I lowered myself down, I looked up at Tom who had a stone-faced look about him.

"Come on, Kev, stop stalling," Suz said. "Get him hard and get going." She had one hand cupping her pussy, her middle finger slowly moving up and down between her shaved pussy lips. Now on my knees, I glanced over at Sheila. She had both breasts in her hands, pushing them together, releasing them and ending the movements by pinching her nipples. She kept repeating this slow pattern. Kara was leaning forward, still cross-legged, unconsciously licking her lips.

This was a new sight for me. A man's half-hard dick just inches from my face. I made tentative moves to put my hands on Tom, but each time I almost touched him, I would back off. "Take your time, Kev, just grab Tom's shaft and massage it like you would your own cock," Kara said in a calm, reassuring manner.

Finally, I got up the nerve, and put my left hand on Tom's right hip and grabbed his now hard cock with my right hand. At my touch, Tom's dick involuntarily tightened and moved as his muscles contracted. I gently pumped his shaft up and down with my closed fist. Man, this was weird. I took my left hand off his hip and cupped his shaved balls. I gently moved my hand around and felt each ball move around inside his sac. His balls were bigger than my own, but they felt surprisingly familiar.

"Okay, Kev, enough screwing around," Suz said somewhat impatiently. "Suck him off."

I looked over at her and she almost seemed to scowl. Better please the boss, I thought to myself. I straightened up to get my head at the same level as his erect cock and moved forward, my lips parted. I was pretty sure I knew what to do. After all, I know what I like and know what it takes to make me cum. Additionally, something about this forbidden action I was about to take was really turning me on. I was as hard as a rock.

I opened my mouth wide and took the head of Tom's dick in my mouth. With the head inside my mouth, I swirled my tongue around and sucked, applying pressure all around. I took it out of my mouth and began to run my tongue up and down his shaft, interrupting that movement to flick my tongue on the underside of his dick head, a place I know is super-sensitive on me.

"Lick his balls," Sheila ordered.

I turned around, leaned over backwards so I was looking straight up at his balls. I raised my head a bit and put as much of his ball sac as I could in my mouth. I ran my tongue all over the parts I had between my lips. I then released them and continued licking all around them while holding his dick out of the way with my left hand.

"Nice technique," Sheila admired. "I like that position," Suz said. "Since your so smart, and in the right vicinity, why don't you lick his asshole while you are there." Whoa! I thought. No way. Then Sheila said, "Go ahead, we just showered in the suite across the hall."

I was definitely caught up in the moment and decided to go ahead. I scooted out from between his legs and raised up on my knees, now behind him. "Bend over and put your hands on the coffee table," Kara ordered. Tom bent over as ordered. I put my hands on his ass cheeks and spread them exposing his perfect, and, once again, shaved, asshole. I noticed no odd odors, no odd stains and decided to go for broke. I planted my tongue on his pink little asshole and gave him my best ass-licking. I quickly completed that task and moved back in front of Tom and took his dick back in my mouth.

I took as much of his cock down my throat as I could handle, which to my surprise was almost all of it. Feeling adventurous, I decided to see if I could take it all. I opened my mouth, engulfed his cock head, and slowly slid my mouth down the length of his cock shaft. I felt his cock head hit the back of my throat. I paused to relax my throat muscles and muzzle my gag reflex and proceeded trying to take his entire cock into my mouth. Next thing I knew, all I could see was his stomach and closely trimmed pubic hair. I felt his scratchy pubes against my nose and lips. I had done it. I had deep-throated another man. I wasn't going to write home about it, but I felt oddly proud of my newly-discovered skill.

With that mission accomplished, I began to focus on finishing him off and making him cum. I grabbed his cock with my right fist and began pumping him vigorously while I let his dick head and top couple of inches of shaft slide in and out of my mouth. I continued sucking for all I was worth to apply that extra sensation of pressure to accompany the friction created by my tightly-gripped right hand.

I could tell he was headed toward orgasm. I guess the look on his face said so to. "Swallow all his cum when he let's go," Suz ordered. I was getting into it now. With my left had, I reached between his legs and started playing with his asshole. It was still wet from my tongue bath and I was able to work my middle finger a couple inches inside him. This sent the women into sheer bliss. "Look at what he is doing," Kara said with amazement. "Sheila, he's a better cocksucker than you."

I felt Tom tense up and his dick began to spasm. I quick popped my finger out of his ass and he immediately began to shoot his load of cum into my awaiting mouth. He had quite a load to spare as he shot rope after rope of thick, white, gooey cum into my mouth. Swallowing it all wasn't as hard as women made it out to be. I just let it all fill my mouth and swallowed it bit by bit. It tasted salty and the texture was kind of weird, but not nasty. A little bit dribbled out of the corner of my mouth as I looked up at my audience. "That was incredibly hot," Kara said as all three women applauded with what seemed to be genuine amazement.

Tom looked a bit off balance and a little uncomfortable. I had passed the embarrassed stage and stood facing the women, cock standing straight out, ready for the next activity.

You're Not Done Yet

"Looks like you need some relief," Sheila said. "You'll get it, eventually. First, we'll move this ottoman, then get on your knees with your arms and face planted across it. Tom, since Kev played with your ass -- without being ordered to do so, I might add -- why don't you return the favor. I'll bet you'll enjoy the experience of fucking another man. Plus, I hear from Kara his ass can take it." As she finished her order, she tossed Tom a now familiar bottle of lube.

Kara and Suz got up and moved the coffee table out from in front of their seats and moved the ottoman in its place. And now, appearing on center stage, Kev and his ass....

I got down on my knees and laid my chest on the ottoman. I looked over to my left and was treated with a perfect view of Sheila's naked body, her shaved pussy peaking at me right at eye level. To my right was Suz, also giving me a perfect view of her pussy. Sometime during the time I had Tom's cock in my mouth, she had dug out a vibrator and was sliding it in and out of her pussy or holding its buzzing length against her clit. Kara was still cross-legged in her chair, only she was beginning to squirm a bit with what she was about to witness. This was all just too much to grasp.

I felt Tom kneel behind me, his knees pushing my feet apart as he positioned himself to access my asshole. One of his hands made its way to my lower back. I heard him pop the top on the bottle of lube, followed by a flatulent sound as he disgorged the lube into his hand. The next thing I felt was the cold lube being rubbed around and in my asshole. Tom had an easy touch, nothing like the expert touch of Kara though. I looked over my shoulder just as he squirted another quarter-sized glob of lube into his hand and applied it to his hard dick.

Always the impatient one, Suz ordered Tom to hurry up.

The next thing I knew, Tom had both hands on my lower back and the head of his dick was pushing against my slippery asshole. Kara stood up and came over and squatted next to Tom. "I want to see this," was all she said. Tom applied more pressure and the head of his dick slid into my hole. He kept up the pressure as he continued to slowly slide in. He must have been about halfway in when he began humping me in and out, each time sinking a bit deeper inside me. The sensation was quite a bit different from that of Kara's humping, perhaps due to the relative fragility of Tom's authentic cock, as opposed to Kara's silicone version. Tom was getting into it now, seemingly having lost some of his earlier apprehension. I was just eager for him to finish so we could end this homosexual show, which is not to say I wasn't enjoying it physically. My dick was still as hard as ever. I was just struggling a bit with the mental aspects of what I had agreed to. Nonetheless, you only live once...

As Tom was rocking back and forth, sliding his hard dick into my ass, Sheila stood up, hands still on her tits, and straddled the ottoman right in front of my face. She leaned back on her hands and ordered me to lift my head. I did so and she slid forward, putting her pussy right where Tom had been forcing my face as his thrusts drove me into the cushion of the ottoman. "I figured if you could do what you did for Tom, we shouldn't waste an opportunity to put your tongue back to work. Eat me," she ordered. I buried my face in her crotch, her musk-like smell enveloping my olfactory senses. I licked her up and down, trying to time my tongue movements with Tom's thrusts. Each time he drove his dick into me, it pushed my face hard up against Sheila's twat. At those moments, I would stick my tongue as far into her as I could and swirl my tongue rapidly around, licking as much of her insides as possible.

As this was going on, I then felt a pair of hands caressing my genitals. One hand cupped my balls, the other stroked my cock up and down. I assumed it must have been Kara. I wasn't sure because I couldn't see much more than Sheila's pussy and that little soul patch of hair and inch or so above her slit.

Finally, Tom started to make shorter strokes, seeming to tense up with each movement. He stopped for a second, pulled out and I felt warm cum splatter onto my back. Sheila, with a perfect view looking down my back, squealed with delight as Tom shot his load. With Tom now out of my ass, I repeatedly squeezed my sphincter muscles to make sure everything was still intact and undamaged. All appeared to be well, considering the pounding my previously virgin ass had taken in the last 14 or so hours. One thing was for sure, this activity won't be happening again anytime soon.

Scoob
Scoob
201 Followers