The Proposition

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scoob
Scoob
203 Followers

My concern for my ass was quickly shunted aside as I was aggressively reminded by Sheila that I still had work to do on her pussy. She grabbed my head and forced my face, once again, into her crotch. I kept licking, now concentrating more on her clit. Rapid flicking sent her into orbit as she let out yet another squeal. Knowing she was on the verge of orgasm, I wanted to send her into the orgasmic abyss. I opened my mouth wide and completely covered her clit area with my mouth, sucking as much of her pussy lips, clit and clit hood into my mouth as I continued flicking her sensitive spot with my expert tongue. Seconds later, the waves of orgasm and involuntary muscle contraction flowed over her. She swung her left leg over my head and sat on the edge of the ottoman panting. "Wow," was all she could say.

So Many Choices, So Much Time

I stood up at the foot of the ottoman next to Tom. Sheila was still recovering with her back to me. Suz had set the vibrator aside and was looking puzzled as to what pleasure to indulge in next. Kara had removed her panties and was pulling her camisole off over her head. I found myself again focusing on her shaved pussy. There is something incredibly sexy about a hairless cunt. I don't know if it because all the parts of that special place are uncovered and on view to the world, or if it's due to a harking back to sexual fantasies involving very young, but of course over-18, women. Nonetheless, all the shaved pussies in that room would provide sexual fantasy food-for-thought for years to come.

"Come on gals, let's enjoy each other for a while," Kara said. "We've put these guys through the ringer. Kev, since you have yet to cum since we got home, feel free to put that penis anywhere you want, anytime you want while we play around."

No one would believe a beautiful woman, about to embark on a lesbian love scene with two other beautiful women, ever said something like that to me.

Suz moved the ottoman out from in front of the chairs and couch and laid down in its place. Kara turned around and straddled Suz's head, squatted down and sat on Suz's face. Suz must have immediately started eating her out because Kara's face lit up like a beacon. She sat like that for a few minutes then leaned forward and began returning the favor to Suz by completing the 69 action. Sheila, having shaken off her stupor, came around behind Kara, got down on her knees and began joining Suz in partaking in Kara's cunt. Sheila moved from Kara's pussy lips to her asshole and back over and over again. She used one hand to spread Kara's lips, helping Suz get deeper tongue penetrations, and used her other hand to probe her asshole. All the slurping was punctuated by moans and coos as the action continued.

Deciding I need to get in on all these sexual escapades, I too moved around behind Kara, stepping one foot on either side of the prone Sheila. Figuring out what I had in mind, Sheila reached up, took my dick in hand and positioned it at the entrance of Kara's dripping pussy. I slid into her with minimal effort and began thrusting back and forth, determined to cum quickly before someone decided it was prohibited. As I fucked Kara, Sheila gave up trying to lick her and began focusing on licking my balls and the portion of my shaft that wasn't in Kara. At times, she would match my movements and get my entire ball sac in her mouth. She was perfectly gentle with her ball-sucking. Soon I felt Sheila's hand wrap around my cock shaft, just as I was about to plunge back into Kara's cunt. She pulled me out and put the head up my dick up against Kara's asshole. Man, did these women have a thing about butts. I pushed my dick into her well- moistened asshole and continued pumping. After only a few complete strokes, I was ready to cum. I said so and Sheila pulled me out again and took my cock in her fist and started pumping for all she was worth. Just as I was about to shoot my first load, she pointed my dick at her breasts and proceeded to have me shoot it all across her gorgeous breasts. Once I finished, she slowly rubbed all the white goo into her skin, save for one glob she scooped up with a finger and let it drip into her mouth.

Kara and Suz kept at it for a few more minutes until they both came. With orgasms complete, they stood up and plopped down in their chairs. Both of their faces were glistening with the other's juices. Looking around the room, it was a remarkable sight. Everyone was nude. Everyone was tired and the smell of sex permeated the room.

Ahh, Perchance to Sleep

After a bit of relaxing and almost dozing off, Sheila and Kara stood up first. Kara came over and took one of my hands, Sheila took the other and they led me back to one of the bedrooms. "Let's get some rest," Kara said. "You've earned it." Hand-in-hand with two beautiful, sexually satisfied nude women, we climbed into bed, with me in the middle. Both cuddled up next to me, their breasts pushing up against my chest. Sheila draped one leg over one of mine and I could feel her wetness up against my thigh. Kara let out a deep sigh and dropped off to sleep. Sheila reached over and fondled by flaccid dick, getting it hard again, and too dropped off to sleep. I laid there on my back, staring up at the ceiling, marveling at the odyssey I had been on this day. I then joined Sheila and Kara in the land of slumber.

We woke up about 10 a.m. Sheila was out of bed first, saying she wanted to go check on Tom. She quickly returned and announced he was fine, very fine in fact. She had peaked into Suz's bedroom and was treated with an unobstructed view of Suz riding Tom.

She climbed back into bed and cozied up right next to me. The feeling of her full, round breasts against my skin sent my dick back into erect mode. Kara, noticing the sheet tent, reach over and grasped my member in her fist. "Oh, he's awake, Sheila," Kara said. "We've got another hour and a half, guess we had better make good use of it."

Sheila flung back the sheet exposing all three of our naked bodies. She climbed down toward my dick and positioned herself to suck my cock. She started by licking from my balls all the way up and over the head. Kara helped by moving my dick around so she could be sure to lick every inch of it. She quickly joined Sheila at my crotch and they took turns licking, sucking and coddling my tool. Occasionally they would pause to lock lips, tongues intertwined. Their passionate kisses were one of the sexiest things I had ever seen. Next, they both sat up and Kara helped Sheila swing a leg over me. Kara held my dick straight up as Sheila sat down on it and buried my dick all the way inside her. Kara straddled my lower legs and reached under Sheila's arms, fondled her breasts for a moment and then helped Sheila raise up into almost a squat, with her feet flat on the bed. This position, leaning back on Kara for stability, allowed Sheila to freely slide up and down on my dick. It gave me an unencumbered view of my dick sliding in and out of her shaved pussy. Each time she raised up along my dick, I could see her pussy lips pull just a bit until she began her downward motion again. Kara reached around again, this time she used her fingers to toy with Sheila's clit. Sheila came and rolled off me. I hadn't let go, and my flag pole was still fully upright.

Kara came up and laid down right next to me, her legs spread wide apart. I reached down and played with her pussy as she said, "Let's do it the old fashioned way."

I rolled onto of her and quickly entered her. I positioned my pubic bone just a bit below hers and expertly used pressure and positioning to ensure the right amount of stimulation to her clitoral area. Grinding and thrusting in and out, we started moving faster and faster. She pushed her hips up into mine, we locked lips and frantically French kissed as we worked it for all we were worth. I felt that wonderful pressure building in my balls as her pussy muscles began to tighten and clamp more firmly around my cock. That sensation sent me over the edge and my cock jerked as I shot the first load inside her. That jerk was just enough to start her orgasm. We came together as I collapsed on top of her, planting gentle kisses around her face and neck.

"Now that was hot," Sheila said. "You guys look so natural together."

I was still coming down from my sexual high as I kissed her breasts and encircled her perfect nipples with my tongue, leaving trails of spittle as I moved from side to side.

We laid there, with my softening dick still inside her, for a good 10 minutes. Sheila rubbed my shoulders, back, lower back, ass and just couldn't resist stroking my balls a little. When she finished, she laid down next to me on her back. I got off Kara and sat up on my knees and looked over the women on either side of me. Both were on their backs, legs spread exposing their still beautiful shaved pussies, their taught stomachs leading to sumptuous breasts spilling into firm pools of flesh.

I bent over and gave each of them a kiss right on their pubic areas. "Incredible," was all I could say.

I looked over at the clock on the nightstand next to the bed. It read, 11:49 a.m.

"Time for you to shower and head home," Kara said. "Your money is already in your jeans pants pocket." I got up, grabbed a towel and headed to the bathroom, almost running into a naked Suz headed to our bedroom. "About time to go, eh," she said. "Yeah, guess so," I said not hiding my reluctance to end our amazing tryst. She called out to Sheila and Kara, "I already dismissed Tom. I didn't much like his attitude."

"Okay. This one I like, though. Be sure to leave us your e-mail address, Kev," Kara called from the bed.

Suz dropped to her knees, took my soft dick in her mouth, swallowed the whole thing in her mouth and slowly pulled her head back letting my dick slide out centimeter by centimeter.

"Mmmmmmm, I might just miss that cock," she said as she let it slide from her mouth. She gave it one last kiss, stood up and ran and jumped laughing onto the bed, joining the two other naked women.

I showered, got dressed and headed for the door. On my way, I peered in the bedroom to say goodbye. All three of them were asleep, legs and arms akimbo and still totally nude.

I paused, wishing I had a camera. I wrote down my e-mail address and left it on a small table as I opened the door to the outside hallway. Smiling, I patted the wad of cash in my pocket and quietly shut the suite door and turned to punch the elevator button.

The End (for now...?)

Scoob
Scoob
203 Followers