The Proposition Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were five minutes from her house when she actually broached the subject.

"Mike, I thought about our talk earlier."

"Yes?"

"I'd like to do it!"

"Really?"

"I was just wondering..."

"Yes?"

"Are you into any funny, kinky stuff... because I'm not really."

"It depends what you call kinky. I don't want you to stamp on my balls, if that what you mean!"

Amy laughed and laughed at my example of what I considered to be kinky.

"I hadn't thought of that," she said.

"I like pretty normal stuff. I do like hold ups and stockings."

"That's Okay. That's not kinky. I've got some nice lingerie."

"Ooh good! Would you consider me coming in your mouth too kinky?"

"No. I've never done it, but I wouldn't not do it."

I pulled up outside her house and we continued to chat for a few minutes, as we had pretty well got to the crux of the matter.

"Can I ask Amy. Have you had many boyfriends?"

"One or two when I was like sixteen and a couple at university. They weren't boyfriends as such... you know."

"I'll wear a condom if you want."

"Oh, well we can talk about that. I get very wet and... do you want to see?"

Amy's face had gone quite radiant and her cheeks nice and rosy. She undid the button at the top of her jeans and drew the zip down, revealing her white knickers, which were dotted with tiny pink flowers.

"You want me to touch you?"

"You can if you want. Talking about sex has made me really wet."

My own arousal had gone from a semi to ninety percent fully up. I slipped my hand inside her panties. She had a soft bed of pubic hair and my fingers ran through her pubes until I felt the dry hair become suddenly sticky and then my two longest fingers slipped into her pussy. When she said she was wet she wasn't making it up. She was soaked. I fingered her deeply for about a minute and then pulled out and licked my fingers.

"Hmmm...sweet."

"That felt good," she said.

She looked at me and smiled. I gave her a soft kiss on her lips. It was a respectful peck more than anything but I looked forward to kissing her properly. We swapped mobile phone numbers and we agreed to meet the next day at mine. I would have her cheque ready and that would be the last time we spoke about the financial side of our arrangement.

This story is already a bit long for an introduction so for the best bit, I'll continue with the details in part two.

12