The Pros and Cons of Hitchhiking

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was after he'd pushed her over the edge for the third time since he commenced his oral feast that an idea sparked in Anton's head to try something with Regina that he had with several other women he'd been with over the years. Each time previously, when Regina would moan her gutteral and coughing cry up to the ceiling, Anton would do the gentlemanly thing and allow her to regain her composure before diving back in. Planting soft, butterfly kisses along the insides of Regina's chubby thighs while at the same time tracing his fingers around the outer rim of her pussy and lower belly, Anton would patiently wait until she signaled for him to resume his dastardly efficient deed.

On the fourth time he made her cum however, instead of pulling back and allowing yet another tempest to ricochet through her body, Anton raised the stakes. Having timed Regina's vocal and physical chain reactions, just as she came for that fourth time, Anton unabashedly dipped his tongue down from her honey soaked pussy and pressed it directly against the rim of the married woman's virgin asshole.

The reaction was cataclysmic. Regina immediately raised her short legs and locked them savagely around Anton's back as her ass lurched violently up and down on the straining mattress.

"Lesson learned," Anton rested there and filed away the knowledge for later.

When he finally pulled his face free from the sweltering trough between Regina thighs, Anton gently grabbed her by the waist and helped Regina 180 degrees over on her belly.

_____________________________

By that point, given the circumstances, it was fair to say Regina was slightly less lucent than the young man she'd picked up along the highway. The only lighting in the room was the small lamp on the desk she'd flipped on when they'd first entered, and given her position now on the bed, and the blood traveling at warp speed through her head, everything around her had taken on a shadowy, psychedelic presence. When she looked down between the valley of her creamy cleavage and saw the stranger's face still perched just above her crotch, yet another aftershock of delirium rippled through her core.

Pulling her hands from the deathgrip she had on his head as she whimpered on those sweaty and strewn sheets, Regina noticed with shame she'd ripped several strands of the young man's long hair from his scalp during the more frantic moments of the previous half hour.

Her pupils focusing slowly given the dearth of light, eventually the subtle features of Anton's face came into view as well. Regina was further transfixed when she saw just how soaked his entire face had become.

"His forehead is so shiny," Regina breathlessly observed. "And so are his cheeks and nose...even his soul patch goatee is glistening...its like he's spent the last hour bobbing for apples!"

The dampness saturating the sheets beneath her rear end only reinforced the point.

Regina had no clue what he was planning to do, and in her current condition, she didn't have the strength left to even ask. All she could do was put her head on the pillow and allow the waves of euphoria to continue reverberating through her body.

Feeling Anton's knees press down into the mattress to each side of her waist once he pulled himself up on the bed, Regina sighed and bit her lower lip when the bouncing sack of his warm balls came to rest on her lower back.

Breathless as she contemplated his next move, a visceral purr of joy leapt from her lips when he placed both his hands down and began massaging her neck, shoulders and back with the perfect mixture of tenderness and muscle churning care.

Dissolving into human mush as Anton steadily kneaded his efforts downward, by the time he reached the apple shaped expanse of her hips, the unquenchable pool of fire between Regina's legs was once again stoked.

"You can't get enough, can you?" Anton divined with clarity before propping the married woman up on her knees and forcing her thighs apart once again.

When Anton's tongue slid across her anus just as her previous orgasm began to crest, Regina assumed it had been just a coincidence. When he situated her on her knees with her behind spread out before him however, then pressed his warm mouth between her asscheeks, she realized he had very clear intent.

The graphic way she'd reacted when he simply flicked his tongue over her anal ring at just the right time minutes earlier led Anton to want to explore further. Using his right hand to wedge the cheeks of her ass apart, Anton slithered his tongue down to that virgin territory as he continually kept fondling her smoldering quim with his left.

Feeling Regina lurch on her hands and knees when he locked the suction of his lips in place around her pulsing anus, Anton began to trace the tip of his tongue in tightly constricted whirlpool circles until the older woman was anxiously grinding her ass backwards against his face.

"UUUHHHHHHH... AAAAAAHHH..UHHHHHH," was about all Regina could muster as she wallowed in sensations she'd literally never felt before.

His own heart skipping a few beats when Regina's wide backside began to quiver and cover with gooseflesh against his cheeks, Anton felt his cock harden back to its complete girth and knew it was time to take a second stab inside his trembling and incoherent conquest.

Considering the depth and expertise of Anton's analingus skills, Regina's natural assumption was that he was about to shove that impressive jewel of his manhood into the same tight spot his face had just been. It would have been her first anal experience, and more than one tremor of fear admittedly did course through every tissue in her body, but Regina knew she was powerless to stop the genie she'd unleashed.

It took Anton a little while to determine which direction he actually wanted to go. With his bottle of lube buried in his backpack on the other side of the room, and a hard-on in need of some immediate gratification, he decided for the moment to take the path of least resistance. With one viciously sweet and effective thrust forward, Anton watched his dick slice like a machete through the pulpy folds of Regina's welcoming cunt.

And that's where Regina Wellstone found herself, her clothes scattered in a trail beside the bed as she knelt on all fours, allowing a man she'd barely known for an hour to service her like she was nothing more than a crazed bitch in heat.

In her diminished state, she'd lost track of how many times she'd already came, but the one thing she was certain of was the buck naked Adonis ramming her from behind was showing no signs of slowing down.

Before she knew it, yet another howling burst was growing deep inside her womb and within another minute of Anton's jack-hammering assault, those all too familiar concussions of release were barreling up her spine, much the same way a tractor trailer topping 110 might passing a helpless and stunned deputy.

The entire time she was vaguely aware of her muffled screams continuously flowing through the room, and now she was certain her wails were carrying through the paper thin walls, giving strangers several rooms down quite an earful.

Finally collapsing into a sprawled heap with her arms and legs flailed out in four separate directions, Regina tried mustering the little strength she had left to turn and face the young man that had so brutally turned her life upside down. She was immediately met with Anton's fearless and attentive gaze as he knelt behind her, looking as fresh as he ever had.

Losing herself once again in his cold and bottomless blue eyes, Regina knew it would still be awhile before her soul could begin processing what she'd allowed to happen. Seeing Anton's fully aroused cock rise like a majestic beacon from his crotch, its entire girth saturated beautifully with her shiny vaginal sheen, Regina sensed her body wasn't off the clock just yet, either....

Part 2 to come...