The Prosecuting Attorney

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DAB32697
DAB32697
1,180 Followers

"Lindsay." I said softly as I smiled at her.

Lindsay ran her hand through her hair and was inhaling and exhaling slowly and deeply as she lowered her head. Now her whole body appeared to be shaking.

"You just thanked me for saving your life. And in doing that, I think you just might have saved my life." Lindsay said.

Lindsay looked back up at me and to my surprise, her eyes were puffy, bloodshot and tears were streaming down her cheeks.

"Oh my God!" I said. "What's wrong?"

Lindsay went on to explain through droves of tears that she was now a private defense attorney and that nobody she had ever defended or represented had ever thanked her for anything. Never once for keeping them out of jail or getting them out of a lawsuit, nothing! So to have me come up and thank her for sending me to prison completely blew her away. Lindsay continued, ultimately pouring her heart out to me that she was recently divorced after an eleven year marriage. That her husband told her that he could no longer be number two behind her career. They never had children and he wanted to have a family and knew that she could never find the time for it. Lindsay also went on to say that she hated being a defense counselor. She confessed that she hadn't had a good nights' sleep in years because so many of the clients she defended were the scum of the Earth and guilty of everything they were accused of. Yet, she had gotten them off; all in the name of making money. She was sick to her stomach about it and could hardly bare to look at herself in the mirror anymore. Now she was terribly lonely since her husband left and suffering from serious depression. She had even been having thoughts of suicide. Lindsay chained smoked three cigarettes to my one and as she finished pouring her heart out, she reached her hand across the table and took mine tightly in her grip.

"Nobody has said anything that kind to me in years." Lindsay said. "And it means more to me than you can possibly imagine; because it gave me hope for the first time in years. And it's exactly what I needed to inspire me to keep on going with this life. Thank you."

By now, I was in tears myself as I squeezed Lindsay's sensual hand on the table. We were both laughing and crying at the same time. I stood up suddenly and she immediately followed suit and we embraced, both of us sobbing in each other's arms. I don't exactly know what I was expecting when I first came up to her this morning, but it was definitely not this. I learned a very valuable lesson in that you can never under estimate the value of telling somebody how they've affected your life. Because no matter how insignificant you or they may believe it was, its recognition at that moment might be the very thing they need to keep them going and bring them hope. Lindsay and I held each other for quite awhile and it wasn't long before I realized how good her body felt pressed up against me. She was warm, soft and very sensual, and I was soon becoming disgusted with myself because I was getting turned on. This poor woman was falling apart and was entrusting me with her heart and soul; how could I be getting hot? It wasn't right. Then I realized that I was only human and that it was a natural response when you're this physically close to a member of the opposite sex. Only problem was she wasn't a member of the opposite sex and she didn't know my sexual orientation. I almost felt like I was cheating on a test.

As I stood there mind-fucking myself over this, Lindsay suddenly pulled out of our embrace and planted a quick but firm kiss on my lips. The spark I felt on contact was tremendous and my heart skipped about seven beats as my stomach somersaulted and leapt into my throat.

"Thank you for everything!" Lindsay said, smiling sweetly.

I could feel my face flushing faster than the water rushing out of a flushing toilet as my heart jumped back into rhythm and began pounding furiously.

"You're welcome." I smiled back. "And thank you."

Lindsay and I exchanged phone numbers, she gave me another big hug and then I went back inside and back to work.

Over the next few months, Lindsay came by the coffee shop almost daily and I arranged my breaks so that I could visit with her. We talked on the phone constantly and started hanging out together in our off hours; going shopping, eating out, going to the movies and other activities. We were becoming very good friends. As I was studying law, Lindsay became a wonderful tutor for me and we spent hours talking about my studies. I shared with Lindsay all about my journey through recovery and she was very interested to learn how the twelve step program worked. I actually ended up taking her through the twelve steps and watched with awe as she applied the spiritual principles and her life began to change dramatically for the better. Lindsay gave up being a defense counselor and got her job back in the District Attorney's Office. Finally one day over lunch, the subject of my sex life came up. Lindsay wanted to know why I'd never been married nor had children. I excused myself from the table and went into the ladies room to collect myself and pray for guidance. I went back to the table and I told Lindsay the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth so help me God. As it turned out, Lindsay was very receptive and actually rather curious about lesbianism. I told her all about Marta and how I still communicated with her; and that Marta had told me before I got out that I would need to leave the past behind and find a new love in the real world. Lindsay got tears in her eyes as I told her the story.

It was on an afternoon in mid December that I got a call from my friend who owned his own limo and private car service. His regular driver had called in sick and he needed me to drive a very prominent citizen and his date to a Christmas party that evening. Since I had no plans and could use the money, I suitted up in my best black suit and crossover tie, grabbed my hat and headed over to pick up the car I would be driving. It was a brand new jet black Lincoln Town Car, loaded to the gills with all the features and a posh leather interior. I drove into one of the wealthiest areas of Miami to pick up my prominent passenger and his date at his home. As I pulled up the cobblestone driveway to the enormous home, the man was already waiting outside with his date on his arm. I put the car in park, jumped out and hurried around to open the backseat door for them. The man was in his early fifties and decked out in a splendid Armani tuxedo; and his date was Lindsay! As my eyes fell on her, I almost forgot how to breathe. She looked more beautiful than a fairy tale princess, donning a gorgeous black, strapless evening gown with stunning silver lining that sparkled in the soft moonlight. Her hands and arms were covered in beautiful white gloves that went all the way up to the center of her biceps. She wore a breathtaking string of pearls around her neck.

"Good evening sir." I said as I opened the door.

My heart was racing and I could hardly breathe as Lindsay had me completely captivated. I felt my whole body tingle with heat as my pussy flushed.

"Good evening." He replied with a smile.

"Madam." I smiled at Lindsay.

"Good evening." She smiled back.

The man placed his hand on the small of Lindsay's beautifully lined back and gently nudged her forward to get in first. As she stepped into the backseat, Lindsay smiled at me again and winked.

I didn't speak a word as I drove them to their destination a few miles away, but my eyes kept sneaking peeks in the rear view mirror. The man spent most of his time on his cell phone, so Lindsay was unoccupied and free to spot me gazing at her in the mirror. She winked at me several times and I would quickly look away. I heard her giggle a couple of times when it happened and began to wonder: Is she teasing me? We arrived at yet another enormous mansion behind a line of limos and other private cars. I again opened the backseat door and the man stepped out and then helped Lindsay out. They joined arms and headed up the front steps toward the door. As they did, Lindsay casually looked over her shoulder at me, smiled and winked yet again. I pulled around to the side of the house, parked the car and waiting with all the other drivers until I was paged to return to the front for pick up.

I paced around the car for awhile and smoked a cigarette or two as I kept picturing Lindsay over and over in my mind. I don't think I'd ever seen a more beautiful woman. I guess I must have really gotten lost in my thoughts, because the next thing I knew my pager was going off telling me to report to the front door with the car immediately. I checked my watch and realized that two hours had passed. I drove back around to the front of the house where I'd dropped them off, but soon realized I was the only car going. Something was wrong. When I arrived, the man was standing on the curb practically holding Lindsay on her feet. I jumped out and hurried around to find the man fuming and Lindsay to be extremely drunk. I opened the door and the man shoved Lindsay in the backseat and slammed the door. He handed me a fifty dollar bill and told me to take her home. He then went on to say that I need not return for him and he stormed back off into the mansion. I hurried back around the car and climbed into the driver's seat. I looked over the seat and I saw Lindsay laying on her side and giggling. I put the car in drive and drove off. Let me get her out of here now and try to find out what happened later I thought.

Lindsay fell silent not long after we left the mansion and I wanted to glance over my shoulder to check on her, but the traffic was rather thick at that moment. As I came to a stop for a red light, I suddenly felt a hand gently stroke my hair. I glanced over my shoulder to see that Lindsay was leaning up against the front seat, resting her chin on her left arm, smiling sweetly and running the fingers of her right hand through my hair.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"I'm fine." She said. "Much better now."

"Boy, if I could've sobered up as fast as you just have I would've never had to quit drinking." I said.

"Actually, I didn't sober up that fast. I was never drunk to begin with." Lindsay said.

"What?" I barked.

"I faked it." She said.

"You faked it?" I asked.

Lindsay went on to explain that it was the most tedious and tantalizing event she'd ever been to and that her date was an asshole of epic proportions. She took one mouth full of champagne to put the smell of alcohol on her breath and then proceeded to fake being completely hammered. She knew her date would be totally humiliated and want to get her out of there immediately. But since this event meant potentially hundreds of thousands of dollars in profit to him, he wouldn't dare leave himself. He'd simply stick her back in the car and have the driver take her home.

"You're crazy!" I laughed.

"I know." Lindsay said heartedly. "Besides, I'd rather spend time with you tonight."

Lindsay threw her left hand around to my left shoulder, slid her right hand on my right shoulder and rested her head on it.

"So you went through all that just for me?" I asked.

"I most certainly did." She said and she kissed me on the cheek.

I felt a chill of thrill and an extremely comforting flash of tingling heat pass through my body.

"So, you want me to take you home?" I asked.

"Actually, why don't we go to your place? I've still yet to see it." Lindsay said.

I had been to Lindsay's place several times over the course of our friendship, but it was true; she'd never been to mine. Not that I was ashamed of it, or so I told myself. Lindsay lived in a lavish penthouse in downtown Miami; it had a magnificent view of both the city and the Atlantic Ocean. I, on the other hand, lived in the same small efficiency apartment that I had moved into right out of my parents' house. It was one room that encompassed kitchen, living room and bedroom all in one with a small bathroom and a tiny balcony that looked down on the complex swimming pool and playground. Okay, I was ashamed of it. I tried to convince her otherwise, but Lindsay really wanted to see where I lived. Twenty minutes later I was unlocking the door and ushering Lindsay inside.

Lindsay sat down on the edge of my bed and slipped off her arm gloves. I kicked off my shoes and opened the fridge to offer her something to drink and realized I had nothing. Lindsay said a cup of coffee would be wonderful and I immediately set up the brewer as we chatted. Once the brewer got going, I told Lindsay to make herself at home and turn on the TV if she wanted while I took a shower and changed my clothes. As I went into the bathroom, I saw Lindsay slipping off her shoes. Once in the bathroom, I took off my jacket then turned on the water in the shower to warm it up. I stepped back over to the mirror, let down my hair, unbuttoned and slipped off my blouse. The water got hot very quickly and steam almost immediately flooded the tiny bathroom, fogging up the mirror. As my blouse hit the floor, I reached up and wiped off the mirror with my hand only to nearly jump completely out of my skin. Lindsay was standing directly behind me as I saw in the mirror.

"Oh my God!" I shouted. "Lindsay, what are you...?"

"Shhhh." Lindsay said. "Don't say a word."

The look on Lindsay's face was indescribable; it was full of lust and desire. Before I could turn around, Lindsay gently placed her hands on my bare shoulders and began to massage them. Her touch was electric and a powerful charge of lust coursed through my body. Lindsay slowly ran her sensual hands down my bare arms and began pelting my shoulders and neck with gentle kisses. She pressed the front of her body firmly against my back; the soft fabric of her evening gown felt divine against my bare back and the silver lining tickled ever so slightly. Lindsay then wrapped her arms around me and gently cupped my breasts in her hands. The warmth of her body was almost completely engulfing me as she began to gently knead and massage my breasts. I let out a tender moan and tilted my head to the side as Lindsay was now running her warm tongue up the side of my neck and began to suck on my earlobe. By now my heart was pounding so hard I thought it would break out of my chest any second. Lindsay unsnapped the front of my bra and her warm hands slid around my bare breasts. I lifted my arm up and around Lindsay's head, placing my hand on the back of her head and released the braid in her hair. I could see her hair gently drape down over her shoulders in the mirror. Lindsay raised her hand to my chin, turned my head toward her, our mouths opened and we kissed deeply. Our lips locked tightly around each other and our tongues danced around slowly and gently inside each other's mouth. Between the hot steam rising out of the shower and the fiery heat of our bodies, I felt myself practically melting into Lindsay.

We broke from our kiss and Lindsay slowly pulled my bra back off my arms and let it drop to the floor. She wrapped her arms around me again and sucked on my neck. My eyes reeled in my head as my head fell back on her shoulder and I felt Lindsay slowly run her hands down the front of my body and she undid my belt. She then unbuttoned my slacks and slowly slipped one of her hands down inside them and began to rub the delicate fabric of my panties with her fingertips.

"Take your pants off." Lindsay whispered in my ear.

Nearly delirious with lust and unbridled ecstasy, I unzipped my slacks and let them drop to the floor around my ankles. Lindsay stepped back slightly and I heard her unzipping her gown as I caressed one of my breasts with one hand while I slipped the other into my panties and gently rubbed my soaking pussy. I had wanted this woman for ten years and I couldn't believe that it was finally coming true; I was about to make love to Lindsay Whitmore. Lindsay slunk her gown down to the floor and she slunk her body down with it. Watching almost breathlessly from above and sucking my own pussy juice off my finger, Lindsay took off and tossed her strapless bra on to the floor. Now all that remained on her heavenly body were her silk nylons, her black lace thong and the garter straps connecting her nylons to the beautiful black lace garter belt wrapped around her pristine hour glass waist. Lindsay lifted my legs one at a time and pulled my slacks off my ankles and tossed them aside. Lindsay then ran her hands slowly up the sides of my legs while her warm tongue went up the back of one of them. She curled her fingers under the waist line of my panties and slowly pulled them down and off.

Still crouched down behind me, Lindsay turned me around and slowly ran her tongue up the front of my right leg; beginning at my knee, up over my thigh, up my abdomen to in between my breasts. Lindsay took one of my rock hard nipples in her fingers and pulled on it while she wrapped her incredibly hot and succulent lips around the other. I grabbed a handful of her dampening hair and felt her tits rubbing firmly into my stomach as she sucked on my nipple. Lindsay then switched nipples and I scraped my fingernails up and down her sweating back as I moaned. Lindsay then continued running her tongue up my chest, my neck, over my chin and finally slipped it deep into my mouth. As we kissed, she lifted me up off the floor and set me on the sink. I could feel the damp and slick porcelain pressing hard on my ass. Lindsay pulled out of our kiss and ran her tongue all the way back down the front of my body as I spread my legs wide. I rubbed my drenched pussy and then sucked the juice off my fingers as Lindsay slowly lowered down to her knees and ran her tongue around the inside of my thighs.

I felt Lindsay's tongue sliding down my thighs to the edges of my pulsating pussy and I grabbed the sides of the hard porcelain sink. Lindsay spread my pussy lips wide and gently ran the tip of her tongue over the bright pink skin inside me. I wrapped my legs over Lindsay's shoulders as she teased the sheath of my clit with her fingernail. The sink began to shake as my body tensed and trembled. My now throbbing clit popped out of its sheath and Lindsay wrapped her arms around my thighs and hips as she flicked my clit with her tongue. My head rolled back into the glass of the mirror and my grip became so tight on the sink I thought it may soon rip off the wall. Lindsay then ran her tongue deep inside my quivering hole, moving it up and down slowly. Lindsay then wrapped her lips tightly around my whole pussy and buried her nose into my pubic hair as my hand grabbed the back of her head and pushed her deeper into me. My entire body trembled as I strained against the seizing tension of every muscle in my body to try and breathe. Lindsay then wrapped her luscious lips around my gorging clit and sucked it hard, occasionally nipping and pulling it with her teeth. Lindsay took her mouth off my pussy, sucked on the middle finger of her right hand as she pinched my clit between the fingers of her left. She slid her finger deep inside me and fucked me hard with it while she continued pinching and massaging my clit.

With every muscle in my body straining ferociously against the sink and practically on the verge of tears, I wailed a piercing scream of ecstasy as my back arched up and outward. The porcelain of the sink rattled hard against the wall as my head slammed back into the mirror, cracking it. Lindsay pulled her finger out of me and placed her mouth right on top of my gushing pussy.

"Cum for me, baby!" Lindsay hissed. "Cum all over my mouth." And I did just that. Then as my body relaxed and I slumped down into the sink, Lindsay ran her fingers and lips all over my drenched pussy, sucking and wiping up all my cum. As I gasped for air, Lindsay slowly ran her tongue back up the front of my body as she rose to her feet and we were soon face to face. With cum glistening on her lips and chin, I wrapped my mouth around her chin, sucking and licking it off.

DAB32697
DAB32697
1,180 Followers