The Prosecutor's Good Wife Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jcarbo
Jcarbo
74 Followers

He issued this command in a stern voice, and I responded by nodding, "Yes."

I was breathing hard now, and my heart was pounding. This "master-slave attitude" was kind of a shock, but it was an intense turn on for me. I'm used to being in control when it comes to men and sex.

He stared at me for a long time again, and I raised my hips slightly, again offering myself to him.

"Part your labia with your fingers. Show me your pink."

I drew my legs up as far as I could, putting the soles of my feet together, and opened my vagina with my finger tips.

"Look at you, already too wet, glistening with desire. Tell me woman, do you masturbate a lot?"

I shook my head, "Yes."

"Are you horny now? Do you want me to fuck you?"

I nodded, "Yes," again raising my hips. This time I was more obvious and thrust myself at him several times... moaning softly as if he were already inside me

Marcel shook his head, "Such a horny woman...your wet cunt seems hungry for my cock and look at that big clit, but I want you to work for it...put a finger in your hole and show me how you finger fuck yourself when you're alone."

I laid back and eagerly began to masturbate for him...I was so wet, and my clitoris never felt so large. I quickened my pace, and soon my wetness became audible.

"Listen to that finger in your wet pussy. Your cunt is creaming...it likes your fingers. Put two fingers inside of yourself now, and use your other hand on that big clitoris. Do you want me to undress and come back there with you?"

I vigorously shook my head, "Yes," but I wanted to scream it, "Hell yeah, come back here and fuck me...fuck me hard."

I had my middle and ring fingers in my vagina, and my fingertips on my clit while I watched Marcel take off his clothes in the front seat. Once he was naked, he stepped out of the car, and when he opened the back door, I felt the cold wind and a spray of rain on my feet. The storm was still raging outside when he shut the door, and, in the dim light, I caught a brief glimpse of his erect cock as he sat. It was big, bigger than I had imagined, and I knew he wanted me. Then he touched me for the first time...just a hand on the inside of my thigh, but it put me on the verge of climaxing.

Marcel gazed intently as Jill pleasured herself for him. She was eager, not the least bit inhibited as if performing sexually for someone she barely knew came naturally. Perhaps it was her background. Maria was right...this girl was no waitress...she had a past, but he was sure of one thing, he was going to enjoy her tonight...and again and again if she was as good as he thought she would be. And then he would put her to work.

"You like to play with your pussy. Do you masturbate for your husband?"

I nodded, "Yes," and Marcel smiled.

"Does he ever share you with other men?"

I shook my head, "No."

"But you share yourself with other men don't you."

I remained silent...looking away, and he repeated himself, "Don't you."

I nodded, "Yes."

"Do you ever sell yourself to other men?"

I paused...that was a loaded question. The answer was yes, but I had not done that for a while. I was not about to admit that my husband and others had frequently paid for sex with me before we got married or that the owner of the restaurant often paid me to travel with him to Las Vegas. Again, I looked away.

Marcel laughed, "You don't have to answer. I know...I know. So, you are a dirty girl. Put your finger in your anus...show me how dirty you can be."

Without hesitation I obeyed him and put my index finger, which was wet from masturbating, in my ass.

Marcel grasped my right ankle and lifted my leg from the console. He kissed the sole of my bare foot, briefly sucked my big toe, and said, "Eager girl...you like being dirty. Do you enjoy anal sex? Most dirty girls do."

I nodded, "Yes."

"Would you like to suck my cock?"

Again I nodded, "Yes."

"Okay, you may. You can take that finger out of your ass for now. I like that you did that for me...without question, so eager."

Marcel was seated on the left side of the car and motioned for me to come to him.

I pulled my legs underneath me and crept to him on all fours, trembling, I thought to myself, "Oh God, this is really happening. Is he going to fuck my ass?"

Marcel had an odd little grin on his face as he swung his right leg up on to the back seat. His fat cock was fully erect and pre-cum was oozing from his urethra. I could see his genital area was hairless and smooth...just like he wanted me to be.

He placed his hand on the back of my head, "You may begin by kissing it for your master but don't touch. You have to earn that privilege."

I attempted to grasp him, but he stopped me, "No, just kiss it. If you do well, maybe I'll let you play with it."

Marcel eased back into the seat and stroked my hair, keeping it away from my face, as I planted little wet kisses up and down his shaft. Pre-cum was oozing steadily from his urethra and collecting on his thick foreskin, and when I took his cock in my mouth I had to swallow twice to clean him. I used my mouth to push his foreskin down, and I found his g-spot. I flicked my tongue rapidly over it causing him to sigh. He moved to a fully reclining position and moaned. Now I knew I had him.

I moved to the carpeted floorboard and took his cock all the way in my mouth and played with his balls with my free hand. When he began thrusting his hips, I shifted to his nipples, sucking them into my mouth one at a time and holding them firmly in my teeth. Before releasing him, I bit him...not hard, but just enough to let him know he was mine.

It was time for my specialty. I began to drag my breasts up and down on his torso and thighs, and when he reacted I used my tits on his cock. He was moaning steadily when I straddled his face and lowered my pussy to his mouth.

Marcel was taken aback by Jill's aggressiveness. He held her hips firmly in his hands and put his tongue deep inside of her. She reacted by grinding her clit on his lower jaw and took his cock in her mouth. He could smell her now, the hormonal smell of a woman in heat, mixed with the musty smell of her anus. After tonguing her pussy, he found her clitoris and held it between his lips while he pleasured her with his tongue. For a small girl, she had a large clit, and he found she was extremely sensitive. His flicking tongue had her moaning steadily, and she was reacted by grinding down even harder.

Marcel held my ass in a vice like grip while he used his mouth on me. I tried to pull away because I wanted to fuck, but there was no way...he was too strong. I continued to suck his cock, and suddenly an intense orgasm swept over me. I cried out as I convulsed, and when it passed I felt Marcel relax his grip on me.

I took advantage of this and moved quickly, straddling his hips and guiding that big beautiful cock deep inside me with a single thrust. Marcel held my ass in his hands as I began to rock my hips slowly, taking his penis all the way in and almost all the way out, occasionally rotating my hips in a circular motion with just his glans inside of me. I arched my back and played with my tits, and he began to run his hands over my torso.

Marcel rolled my nipples between his thumbs and forefingers, "Beautiful...just beautiful. Let me have those titties girl."

I leaned forward to let him suck on my nipples...they were so hard and sensitive. I wanted him to suck me hard, but he was being too gentle...just lightly sucking and licking me.

"Bite them Marcel...use your teeth and punish me."

At the instant those words left my mouth, Marcel bit me, first one, then the other, and he bit me hard.

"Aaahhh, FUCK!!"

When I screamed, he flipped me over and began to pound me, hard, with one hand on the back of my neck and the other on my ass...long, powerful deep strokes . I clamped my feet and ankles tightly around his hips and fucked him back.

"Oh yeah, oh yeah. Fuck me Marcel...fuck me harder."

Marcel was massaging my anus with my wetness while he fucked me, and made me moan, "Oh, you like that huh? Would you like my black cock in that tight little hole?"

"Oh God yes...I want your cock in my ass, and you fuck it hard."

There was no reply. Marcel held me tightly and his pace quickened. Suddenly he grunted and moaned...his cock began to throb inside me, and I felt his hot sperm spurting against my cervix. His intense climax triggered a second orgasm...far more intense than the first, and it had me screaming, "Aaaaahhhh, fuck, fuck, fuck..."

Marcel's ejaculation ceased after several seconds, and we continued to fuck for another minute or two as his cock returned to a flaccid state. Fully spent and satisfied, he collapsed on top of me, and I held him close, stroking his head and shoulders.

We didn't talk...just laid together, breathing hard. After several minutes of cuddling, Marcel got up and started to dress. He handed me a handkerchief which I used before dressing, and then we both returned to the front seat. Thankfully the rain and sleet had subsided."

We were halfway down the mountain when Marcel turned to me and said, "So what now Jill? Are we going to do this again?"

"Yeah we are...you just say when. That was wonderful being with you...God I needed that. I definitely want more."

Marcel smiled, "Yeah, me too. You were magnificent. I want you too...more of you.

When can I see you again?"

"Well, you know I work nights at the restaurant. I'm free on most days...maybe a quickie after work, but my husband expects me home at a reasonable hour."

Marcel nodded, "Of course he does...okay, I'll be in touch, maybe send you a text from time to time. Gotta warn you though, I may be telling you to do some 'dirty girl stuff' until I can get my hands on you again."

"Ooooh, I can't wait to show you what a good slut I can be."

As we were pulling up to my house, Marcel reminded me, "Now remember, the next time we do this, I want your genitals hairless...soft and smooth. Be sure you see to that."

I laughed, "Oh yes master, anything you want from your little adulteress slut...can't wait."

As I was getting out of the car, I leaned over and kissed Marcel, and I was about to step out when he grabbed my wrist.

"I want you to make love to your husband tonight...you climb on his cock and fuck him good. Let him eat your pussy, and, when you finish, take a close up selfie and send it to me along with a description of what you felt. I'll be waiting."

"Marcel, you are awful."

Marcel watched as Jill unlocked the front door and entered. He drove away but stopped after a mile or so and made a call.

"Well Marcel, I almost gave up on you. How did it go with her."

"Thelma was right about her. She has a history...stripper, prostitute. She's got a good husband, but she'll work for us. She likes it. I'll say this, she is one great lay...damn that little girl can fuck. She likes playing the submissive role too...perfect for our clientele."

"So she gave it up without hesitation?"

Marcel laughed, "Shit, we were just chatting at first, and I thought she was masturabting under a blanket I gave her...that girl is one horny little bitch. Then she hops in the back seat and pretty much tells me to come back there and fuck her. She likes strange dick...likes walking on the wild side. Christ, I had her sticking her finger up her ass before I even laid a hand on her."

Maria let out a long breath, "Is she into women? I'm interested."

"I figured you might be. She's a sweetheart. We didn't get into that, but Thelma says she is...when I get through with her, she'll fuck you. I'm gonna prime her for a few days...then I'll bring her over to my place. I want to set her up with a threesome...she says she's into that. Maybe you and Raw Dog can be there. You girls can warm things up. When you finish with her, me and him'll fuck her, and you can get it on video...little insurance policy."

"Thanks Marcel...good work. You sure you want Raw Dog tearing that little girl up?"

"Trust me Maria, she can handle him...no problem. The way she fucks, it's more like a question of who gonna tear up who?"

"Well, if you say so. I already have some clients in mind for her and Thelma. Next time you talk to her, tell her to get a passport if she doesn't already have one. Only concern I have is she don't need the money like the other girls in our service. Is that a problem."

"Might be...I got her liking me, and I can keep her interested. I've done this before..piece of cake."

"Okay, I'm down for your plan. Let's set it up for next Friday night. I'll let The Dog know what's going down. Stay in touch.

Marcel drove home, and went right to bed. In the morning when he awoke, there was a message on his phone, "He gave me head and fucked it...my third orgasm tonight. I love it. Luv, Jill. P.S. Next time we fuck I want you in my ass." Accompanying the message was an image, a close up of Jill's freshly fucked vagina, complete with her husband's ejaculate seeping out of her vagina and running down onto her dark puckered anus. He smiled to himself and thought, "This is going to be fun."

Jcarbo
Jcarbo
74 Followers
12