The Prostate Exam Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
His_fag_wife
His_fag_wife
1,016 Followers

"Then a week before the next visit you'll not be allowed to cum, if you do, you'll be punished very firmly. I'll be measuring you cum output and will know if you cheat. I want your balls full and you as horny as a teenager when you next come for your next examination in 2 weeks time. Do you understand Mr Thompson."

"I do, Doctor Sutton, I understand completely."

"Good then take this note, it has my private email address and Skype address for you, I presume you have ones you use as a sub?"

"I do yes Dr."

"Good then when you get to your car you are to send me your usernames and passwords for Skype and your slut email. I also presume you're on Collar Space, Grindr and Fetlife as most sluts seem to be."

"I'm only on Fetlife and Collar Space Miss."

"Well in time I may have you on a few more sites, but for now send me your usernames and passwords for those two. I want to see just how dirty you really are."

She stood to indicate it was time for him to leave and passed him the folded piece of paper with her email and Skype addresses on them.

She proffered her hand for a handshake and he simply shook it and turned almost in a daze and left the examination room, picking up his enema prescription from the secretary at the desk and seeing the clock.

It was amazing, he'd only been in there 20 minutes, what on earth had he got himself into.

"Good to see you Mr Thompson, please do make sure you stick to what we discussed prior to the next exam."

He blushed furiously and said "yes Doctor Sutton, will do, see you next time."

"Indeed. No doubt we'll talk soon." She said smiling at him.

He walked out into the sunshine, his ass feeling in desperate need to be filled once again. She's made him feel like the slut he loved to be when he was away, but this was a small town, how on earth would it work, being in the same town as his Domme.

He sat in the car and quickly typed an email to her email address DoctorDomme@hotmail from the email he used for his clandestine sexual activities, giving her his email password and the logins and passwords for both Fetlife and Collar Space.

As he pressed send her thought about just what she'd have access too. All the emails he'd sent to potential Dommes and Doms on his travels before, the pictures he'd liked on Fetlife, she really would see what a dirty slut he was. Even the username Subboislut kind of gave the game away. Now he really was under her control.

His_fag_wife
His_fag_wife
1,016 Followers
12