The Prostate Exam Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
His_fag_wife
His_fag_wife
1,016 Followers

Finally Clyde took a 2 inch thick leather collar and without showing Sissy the wording on the front he padlocked it tightly into place. The effect to restrict Sissy's breathing but also to force Sissy into a very good posture. What Sissy couldn't see were the two silver words on it, CUM WHORE.

"Right time to stand up and let Master V see his Sissy slut in full."

Sissy stood up, her panties still gaping at the back and felt the draught on her pussy and clit, her sissy balls still taped out of sight inside her body, but her clit still contained in the sheath and the pee tube hanging down between her legs.

She tottered a little on the heels, more as a result of the light-headedness that hit her as she stood, the lack of food really affecting her ability to think now, just as Master V and Mistress Megan had wanted and discussed. She was totally befuddled and incapable of rational thought.

"Well look at you whore, we are going to have some serious fun, you look beautifully dirty, a totally pathetic effeminate sissy slut, wonderful."

"Now we need to remove your clit sheath as I need it to swell a little, for what I have in mind, I need an engorged clit to work with effectively."

Sissy wondered about this as since she'd met Miss Megan yesterday, everything was focussed on reducing the size of her clit, psychologically removing it, getting rid of that last vestige of manhood. Just what did Master V have in mind?

Master V injected some solvent under the sheath and began to massage Sissy's clit making sure that the solvent worked through all the glue until he could remove it. He took the sheath off and dropped it to the floor, then her pulled Sissy's clit between her pussy cheeks and zipped her back up without any plug in. Once again Sissy was disappointed as she'd hoped to get fucked by Master. She decided to be up front about her hopes.

"Please Master V can I worship you Alpha male cock, I feel like I need to be fed your protein, please Master I beg you."

"Ohhh you dirty little sissy slut, how perfect. I know you're desperate for protein and don't worry you'll be getting lots very soon, so don't worry your pretty little sissy head about that."

Sissy noted his words that she'd be getting lots of protein soon, it sounded ominous, yet at the same time excited her.

"This has to be part of the systematic and serious process of training. It's going to break you down completely and then transform you into the perfect cock worshipping Sissy slut whore that Miss Megan and I desire. I won't do this in the half-hearted way like I did last time, I'm simply not going to make that mistake with you again."

The bit about the training being systematic and serious sounded even more ominous to Sissy, but her clit was trying to harden in her panties, what next she wondered.

"Ok Clyde are we ready for the off."

"Indeed we are V, let's try not to smear her make up as we move her."

Master V took Sissy by the arm, which was good as she was feeling more and more woozy as time went on, he led her up the stairs supporting her and telling her how lovely she looked and how she'd do so well in her training and that she'd probably enjoy it.

Then down the few steps and back into the garage to the side of the minivan. Her suit trousers and shirt, the last vestiges of the businessman who walked in here were still abandoned in a crumpled pile on the floor.

"Now I want the next bit to be a lovely surprise for you Sissy, so we'll just get you ready then a photo or two for Miss Megan and a short drive."

Master V took a few photos of Sissy in all her kinky glory, before Clyde tied a tight blindfold over her eyes then fitted an impossibly large black ball gag to her mouth, opening her jaw wider than she thought possible. Then finally the noise cancelling earphones with the familiar voice of Mistress Stella telling Sissy how much she loved Alpha cocks.

Her mind was in turmoil, she could feel her clit responding for the first time for a while, but where was she going and what was going to happen. Maintaining her balance was getting ever harder and then someone's hands guided her into the back of the minivan, signalled her to lay down and pulled her hands behind her back and connected the cuffs which had been in place since she first got into the minivan.

The drive was again about the length of the tape, she had now idea at all where she was going.

As they opened the door and got her out of the minivan, she realized that from the change in temperature it must be early evening. She couldn't hear or see anything and then her final sense that she had use of, her sense of smell was overcome as a small mask was tightened over her nose. The mask was soaked in poppers and again she just started to breathe in as heavily as she could, to take poppers on board. She felt she might need a lot of them and she was right, she would want to be out of her head for what was about to happen to her in the coming hours.

Master V's took her by the arm which was still cuffed behind her back making walking in her towering heels with no sight or sound almost impossible. Clyde took her other arm to support Sissy as they had her walk forward and into some sort of building. The temperature change was extremely noticeable to Sissy as her last remaining functioning sense was heightened. It was very warm and almost humid in the building.

Small steps and a lot of almost falls and finally through another door (the only reason she could tell was because through doors one of her supporters would lead and the other follow).

Then they came to a stop and someone opened her zip fully front to back on her piss panties, maybe now she'd get filled as she longed to be. The craving to have something in her pussy was growing with each breath she took.

What she couldn't see was the stall in the toilets she was in, urinals to either side, but an empty space for a new urinal to be installed for the night. She had no idea that she was about to be transformed and imprisoned as that urinal for all to use.

The club was still almost empty, but a couple of nosey faggots stood chatting and watching the preparations of Sissy.

Clyde took the huge 12 inch horse cock that V had made Sissy buy and licked the suction cup before sticking it to the tiled floor of the toilet stall. He then got hold of the head trying to pull it off the floor but the suction kept it very firmly locked to the floor.

Clyde then knelt down and took a Foley catheter from its sterile wrapping in the bag he'd carried in and massaged it firmly into the urethra of Sissies slit, sliding it in bit by bit, fuck she could really feel this and tried to move back away from the invading protrusion, but was held far too firmly for that.

Clyde was experienced and had it safely in place quite quickly, he inflated the bag inside to create the seal and keep the catheter in place as piss started to flow into the tube and then to prevent the piss flowing away he turned the tap at the end.

Master V then removed sluts gag and replaced it with what she thought at first was a penis gag, but in actuality was a urinal gag with a big bucket which could hold a couple of litres of piss. The gag fitted to Sissy with a full head harness to keep it in place.

Then as she was getting used to something deeper in her throat, she felt hands pushing her shoulders down and yet supporting her as she started to go down on one knee. Long before her knee hit the floor she felt the head of the dildo being lined up with her wet pussy. In order to get the knee down she had to slow to let her pussy adjust to accommodate what felt like a pretty big cock head, she was now gasping into the gag and taking on more and more poppers, incapable of any thought apart from the invader in her pussy.

She was though finally enjoying being stretched, but that enjoyment was short lived this cock head was so much bigger than the vibrator had been, her pussy was taking some time to be able to accommodate the monster.

The hands continued to push firmly down and finally her sphincter gave up the fight allowing the cock head in, she actually felt her pussy grasp around the base of the glans of the head, it was huge.

As she was pushed still further down her internal sphincter was breached too and then the pressure just pushed her to accommodate more cock and it just kept on going. If she could have screamed she would have, this was going so deep. Then finally she got both knees on the ground and realized that she was helplessly impaled on this cock. She guessed it was the cock she'd been sent to buy from Roxanne and also guessed she must have about 8 inches of it in her.

Little did she know she had only just over 4 inches in her slut pussy, the thickness of the cock made it feel like so much more, but there were a full 8 inches further which she might have to take if she couldn't stay up on up her knees. Her hands were un-cuffed from behind her back and then each hand was padlocked to each ankle pulling her a little further onto the cock. Now she simply couldn't raise herself off the cock at all. She was imprisoned.

Master V took the headphones off and she could hear more excited voices around her and the odd giggle. Then Master V said "Sniff as hard as you can slut, this will be the last of your precious sissy juice that you'll get for some time". His voice was so much harder now, totally dominant.

She did so loading up as much as she could then off came the mask and the unmistakable aroma of stale piss hit her, fuck was she in some toilets she wondered?

As the blindfold was pulled from underneath the head harness, the enormity of the situation rocked her, fuck she was in a urinal stall, with some guys lining up, in front of her. She was locked in place, no way to move other than down further onto this massive black cock she was impaled on. There truly was no escape for Sissy.

He breathing became more and more rapid, the cock was almost splitting her and the guys in front of her all had bulges in their pants, without even thinking about it she was focussing on the bulges and thinking about cock. But before she could taste any cock she realized she'd be tasting some piss first. She had no idea just how much though.

She'd read about recycling toilets before on Literotica and just as that thought hit her, Clyde took the catheter tube and plugged it into the top of the piss funnel at the side and turned the tap, a lovely golden stream of fresh piss started to fill the funnel. Her immediate thought was to block the gag in her mouth with her tongue, but the size and depth of the cock shaped gag kept her tongue out of the way, she had no choice but simply to swallow.

What she's read was that it really affected people's minds to be use this way, that the constant stream and having to continually drink really broke people down, now she was worried. Miss Megan wouldn't have allowed this would she, surely this was Master V's revenge for the last time when Sissy let him down.

Master V was by her side, and whispered in her ear.

"Sissy, I need to explain so you understand why we are going with this intensive training method. I need the man inside you to be gone, to be broken and cast aside, to only leave the Sissy inside your brain. That's all I want to remain."

"Miss Megan your Domme has given me her blessing for this, she wants this to happen to you, so that she gets a proper Sissy back. To do that I have to be harsh and that's why I've rented you out as a urinal. It's a busy night in this club tonight and you will have a constant line of guys with very full bladders."

He let these comment sink in to her bimbo brain before he gave her the coup de grace of explaining the significance of her collar to her.

"And if you look at the line ready for you, you'll see that some are starting to stroke their big Alpha male cocks to prepare them for Sissy. That's because your collar says what you are today, CUM WHORE, you said you wanted protein, well you'll be very well fed for the next ten hours or so."

Sissy heard the words cum, fed and ten hours, she was now crying at the thought. Sobbing in fact, well as much as she could with a tub force feeding her piss back to her. As her shoulders shook she felt the cock lodging a little deeper in her and tried to concentrate on rising up off it.

Master V had exaggerated the timeframe, he knew she'd never make 10 hours, but he needed to completely remove any hope she had, so that when he did offer her the chance to get out of the urinal servitude that she would do anything to please him.

His experience of this severe training method was that you had to take the slut well beyond the point of no return to make sure they were as malleable and subservient as possible. The thought of being hooked up again to the funnel gag had to fill them with utter dread or they would inevitably baulk at some of the worst things they were instructed to do.

He wanted to ensure that this slut never refused, or more importantly never even thought about refusing him any instruction, no matter how depraved. He wanted her to no longer be capable of even considering refusing any orders she was given. To just accept any and all instructions as the true slut she now was.

He thought an hour would probably have scrambled Sissy's brain pretty effectively, especially with the addition of cum to this training, previously he'd just used piss training. But the thought of countless loads of cum over Sissy's face and swallowing load after load would truly affect slut in just the way they needed.

He'd monitor her pretty closely not wanting to take her too far, but just far enough.

The piss slowed to a dribble from her empty bladder, but already as she'd drunk her own piss, her bladder was filling up, before long her piss would flow uncontrolled into her drinking tube once more.

"Well guys the Sissy urinal is now open for use, as you'll see from her collar she loves cum and is really feeling quite faint from a lack of protein, so please do feel free to empty your Alpha male balls into her drinking bowl, or if you prefer glaze her face and it will drip down to be consumed anyway."

"Enjoy Gents."

With that Master V stood back and refocussed the camera he had on a tripod so it showed a close up of Sissy's face for her future portfolio and Miss Megan's viewing pleasure.

The first guy stood up to sissy, then end of his thick cock only inches away from her face. He obviously couldn't wait to work his cock for long enough to cum, he needed a piss desperately. He pissed straight on her face into her eyes, until she closed them and he let out a long sigh, with the piss dribbling off sissies face and into the bowl for immediate consumption.

As he stepped away the next guy walked up with a raging hard on, he plainly loved seeing Sissy in such a predicament and was approaching the point of no return. Sissy had reopened her eyes but realized she was to get her first protein injection in just a few seconds and closed her eyes once again. The first rope hit her forehead the second straight into one eye. Once he'd emptied his balls and his cock had started to soften he directed a strong stream of piss at Sissy's forehead. Thank goodness Clyde had used waterproof make up.

As the first load of Alpha jizz slid down Sissy's throat she tasted a real man for the first time for a long time and her clit lifted. Her hypnosis triggers were kicking in, she loved the taste of man seed. A true Alpha's cum for her slutty hunger.

"Ahh that's what I was after, the first signs of horniness from the slut, with this training we really will have a full cum whore on our hands." Master V sounded triumphant and for a moment Sissy wondered if that was all he was after and if she might be released soon.

But it was not too be, the line never abated, by the 4th guys load of piss Sissy had an almost constant flow of piss from here catheter and was drinking continuously. Struggling to keep up.

Just to increase the level of anxiety, Master V leant into her and said "OK urinal, only 10 hours to go, I'll leave you to it." As he moved to the side out of her view as though he had left her to her fate.

The reality was really setting in, how on earth could she cope with 10 hours of this, she wasn't even sure she could manage one hour of it. Despite the horniness of the situation, a desperation set in and she started to sob, she had no idea how on earth she could get this ordeal.

This continued for a full hour, she was constantly drinking and the piss flowing straight through her and into her catheter and back around once again. She'd taken on litre after litre of piss and as she kept drinking her stomach was getting bigger and bigger and stretching the corset to its absolute limit. The nipple clamps were as a result gripping her nipples extremely firmly and causing her immense pain.

The weight of the extra piss swilling around her system was already having an effect as Master V had foreseen, it was weighing her down and as she also grew more and more tired, she simply couldn't support herself on her knees as well as she had at first and was inch by painful inch slipping down on the horse cock dildo buried deep in her pussy.

She now had 7 inches of its huge girth in her pussy and as she drank more piss it was inevitable that she'd go further down on it. Could she possibly take 12 inches, it already felt as though it was about to come out of her mouth.

She was now sobbing constantly just trying to get some breath in and to keep the level of the piss going down.

Master V was watching her closely and could see the changes happening before his eyes. She was losing hope, she couldn't see any release as she focussed only on the 10 hours he'd mentioned. She had no idea how much more she could take. She was almost as broken as he needed her to be.

It was now time to push her over the edge completely, to purposely break her resistance. Then she would do whatever he instructed her to, no matter how depraved without even considering saying no.

He needed her to be utterly compliant and he wanted to stretch her limits more than they had ever been stretched. In fact he didn't just want compliance, he wanted her to be begging to be used, to be craving true depravity to please him and Miss Megan. He wanted her reactions to cock to be involuntary, to be hard wired into her bimbo slut brain.

He stood next to her and asked the next guy to hold on for a second while he spoke to the urinal.

"Now urinal, this is hard for you isn't it slut."

Sissy couldn't say anything and just slightly inclined her head and the funnel and gave a slight moan.

"As you know they can use you all night here, so for another 9 hours."

As he said this he pushed her shoulder down a fraction so that it resulted in her taking another inch in her pussy.

She moaned like a wounded animal. The pain of the horse cock in her pussy and the horrific thought of 9 more hours of this, horrified her beyond belief.

"There, there slut, it's ok. I have a way you can get out, would you like that?"

She moaned loudly into the gag. If only there was a way out of this, she'd do anything.

"Well Sissy, I have twenty Alpha males all close to the edge of orgasm and who all have very full balls and need release. If you beg me to, I'll get them all to cum in this jug and then again if you beg like the slut I know you are, I'll allow you to drink it all in one go, but you have to want this truly. Not just to get out of your current job."

"Nod your head if you understand Sissy."

She nodded her head as much as she could.

"So you really want to drink the full pint of cum in one go slut?"

"I need you to show me that you want this, that you are desperate for it, if not you can remain as a urinal."

"Now she started to moan loudly to show him she wanted the pint of cum, that she needed it, she had to have it and be fed, like the cock cum whore she was becoming."

His_fag_wife
His_fag_wife
1,016 Followers