The Prostate Exam Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
His_fag_wife
His_fag_wife
1,014 Followers

The thought that the pubic bush showed he was a real man compared to here freshly shaven clit and pussy, fleetingly went through her bimbo mind. Even as he assailed her mouth and throat she could smell sweat and the faint tang of piss.

But her overriding desire was to please him and have her injection of cream. Even though she couldn't breathe and her gag reflex was being face fucked out of her, she wanted to be fed, she needed to be fed by her black superior.

Megan looked on in awe at the punishment her slut was taking at the hands of this man. It was truly breath-taking.

"See Megan I told you, she's ready now, I did ask Troy to really fuck her brutally, to fuck the last lingering sense of manhood out of your sissy slut. She's nearly complete now, once she has fed on some real cocks she'll be insatiable, rather than reluctant. She will need cum all the time and be so grateful when either you or I provide her with big cocks to service. She'll make a great cash cow for you."

"Fuck V, you have really done a number on her, I'm over the moon, although in my current horny state I am thinking of a few additions or improvements I might make to her in time. A couple of piercings and maybe a tat or two."

"What about her wife?"

"Well funny you should say that, it might be time to try and seduce her and bring her on board if I can."

"Well, Megan you know if you ever get bored of using Sissy, I will always have a place for her."

Master V looked on as Sissy had her face and throat raped. Thinking to himself "Serves the fucker right, messing me about, but all in all worth it to see the end result. Well the end result for now."

Troy continued to rape Sissy's mouth, loving the contractions of her throat on his magnificent cock. And finally after all the lipstick was smeared along his cock and over Sissy's face he held himself fully in her and felt the wonderful tight contraction of his massive balls as the first jet of hot cum was deposited deep into her slut gullet. Contraction after contraction filling Sissy's throat and mouth until it over flowed a little onto the stage.

Sissy felt wonderful, she felt degraded and complete, but as soon as she swallowed all that was in her mouth the hunger started in her brain again.

Troy knelt down in front of her and stroked the side of her cheek.

"Fuck you can suck bitch, I'll want you again and I fancy using that pussy of yours later, so you'd better work it hard on that rubber cock and get it stretched with that dildo of yours ready to ride my pole when I'm ready. You understand bitch."

"Yes Sir, I do, thank you so much for using me, thank you for your Alpha cum Sir."

"It was my pleasure slut. My pleasure entirely, but good to hear that you are grateful."

He then reached down, scooped up the cum that Sissy had spilled and gave her a fresh coat of cum lip gloss, so that her swollen lips glistened in the lights. She truly looked like a whore now.

She only then realized that her hands were not cuffed to her ankles as they had been, she didn't need to keep them at her sides, nor did she have to take as much of the horse cock anymore, she could easily kneel up with only a few inches inside her pussy.

Megan watched her Sissy as she kneeled up to gain some relief from the monster in her ass pussy. Then Megan smiled as she saw her newly minted slut Sissy decide herself that she needed more cock in her, without any prompting from herself or Master V.

Sissy had sunk fully onto the horse cock, using her very own Sissy mating ritual to encourage another monster cock to use her.

She rose up again until there were only 4 inches inside her and again slammed down letting out a long glorious moan of pleasure, this Sissy was truly on heat. The only stimulants she'd had being the poppers she was periodically sniffing on. "Fuck what would she be like if Megan fed her some coke or better still MDMA or Gina, then she truly would be an insatiable whore for whoever Miss Megan chose."

Over the next hour Sissy, shamelessly fucked herself to the edge of sissygasm after sissygasm trying to show off to the assembled company and attract more mates.

She succeeded and had her fill of Alpha cocks and cum, now using her hands on the shafts as well as her mouth, reaching around to finger asshole after asshole and using the technique of massaging the Bulls prostates to milk as much protein from her Bulls as she could.

All the cocks were 8 inches or more and her Sissy hypnosis training had her in the perfect headspace.

"Well Megan, I hope you're happy with her progress, she must have at least a couple of pints of cum swilling inside her Sissy stomach, If you're happy with her cock sucking I think we might move her into the sling and get that pussy of hers widened and stretched so that she really can take huge insertions."

Megan was having trouble focussing, she now had her asshole plugged and her girlfriend was licking her clit and working the plug in and out of her asshole making her gape as she tried to fist Megan with her other hand.

Master V could only see her face, but knew more or less what was going on, now his cock was rock hard and he needed to use Sissy soon and satisfy his hunger. But he knew that after the sling in the dungeon, he'd take her home and use her all night. She would barely be able to walk when he and Clyde finished with her in the morning. Just a little stretching though before he took her to the next stage at home. Now she was broken he could do whatever he wanted tonight.

His_fag_wife
His_fag_wife
1,014 Followers
12